Terror plot foiled or Gov't Endorsement Project Suceeds?

Cyre2067

The Living Force
By now i've sure you've heard about the terror plot in the UK and how our wonderful gov't saved us.

My favorite quote from the Breitbart story:
A senior U.S. counterterrorism official said authorities believe dozens of people _ possibly as many as 50 _ were involved in the plot, which "had a footprint to al-Qaida back to it." The official spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation.

The plan involved airline passengers hiding masked explosives in carry-on luggage, the official said. "They were not yet sitting on an airplane," but were very close to traveling, the official said, calling the plot "the real deal."
Remainder available here: http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/10/D8JDHCLG0.html

With as many as fifty involved? Do they have names? Pictures? Families? Who are these mysterious 50? Do they have a psychological history of MPD? Perhaps anti-social personality disorder, schizophrenia or psychopathy? What I'm trying to imply is that they're potentially Greenbaumed or worse, deviant personalities "put to use" by the system by the traditional baitting the matrix uses on us daily.

I think it's obvious that the only reason this terror plot was foiled was because it was designed to from the get-go. This allows tighter restrictions on international flights, no more contact fluid, beverages, ipods... who knows what other restrictions they will add "for our protection".

When someone says it "had a footprint to al-Qaida back to it" the first thing i think of is that means it was a Mossad /CIA/MI6 False Flag op designed to make us think one thing, when the opposite very well may be true. Well, that's a lie, the first thing i think about is that phrase makes no sense, a footprint leading back to al-qaida would be more appropriate.

All in all these are very difficult events, and we must do our part to remind our fellow sheeple that their minds are being twisted by these little things to make us think and believe exactly what we are told.

Cyre2067 said:
By now i've sure you've heard about the terror plot in the UK and how our wonderful gov't saved us.

I think it's obvious that the only reason this terror plot was foiled was because it was designed to from the get-go. This allows tighter restrictions on international flights, no more contact fluid, beverages, ipods... who knows what other restrictions they will add "for our protection".
I'm not so sure about that. It may be that Mossad and U.S. neocons wanted it to succeed but CIA and MI6 (or 5)wanted it to fail. The British foiled it, after all. If it is foiled, it doesn't give enough impetus for the U.S. public to support the Crusade. If it had succeeded it might have.

The Crusade is at a crucial crossroads, IMO. Israel failed to stop Hisbollah and the U.S. is in danger of completely losing in Iraq. They need to expand the war soon, but they are out of money and support.

That being said, you may be right since if the plot had succeeded there is a chance it might have turned opinion even more against the neocon Crusade. Who knows?

Cyre2067 said:
I think it's obvious that the only reason this terror plot was foiled was because it was designed to from the get-go.
DonaldJHunt said:
I'm not so sure about that.
Hi Donald. Well, all I can say is "if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...".

Fact: no facts about the actual plot have emerged, only that there was a plot, and trust us, we foiled it. (Uh, sorry but I don't trust "you" anymore.)

Fact: the PTB have been stating over and over that "it is just a matter of when, not if the UK is targeted." Well, now they stand there all smug and stuff and say "Toldya so!".

Fact: news reports about the devastation in South Lebanon have been increasingly difficult to ignore lately, the images and devastation are just too stark. Ordinary people were starting to say "Uh, wait just a cotton-pickin' minute...".

Fact: South Lebanon has almost dropped off the news radar.

The "beauty" of this OP is that there does not have to be a "there" there. The whole thing is virtual. No actual items have been yet confiscated (because it will take a few days to plant the evidence) so all they did was round up the "usual suspects". (Can you say "greenbaum"? I know you can...)

Sorry, Donald, I agree completely with Cyre, this one isn't even subtle. However in talking with my co-workers (all of whom are intelligent people with advanced degrees and at least in theory capable of intellectual analysis) it still *worked*...

Sigh.

The problem is that thwarted plots don't work as well as they used to. I still think they need a successful plot to mobilize the public again.

I agree, and we'll get a successful one, but these "thwarted" ones make the gov't seem like it's doing its job.

Yes, but this one worked. Very few people are asking hard questions about this. It was a plot, it was Al Queda, it was foiled. Thank god them terrorists got foiled. Good police work.

The problem is not that it did not work, the problem is that it did.

This morning on the TV the news item was "it appears that a major terrorist plot has been foiled in the UK".

It appears. That is all that has to happen anymore. Its all virtual, the bell rings, the population quivers (instead of salivates).

I mean "worked" as in, real dead people. That makes people more outraged. They don't need more fear they need anger. This thing only increased fear.

As a possible non-sequitur, notice that this helps solve a problem the airlines have been having lately. Most people get on planes these days "loaded for bear" with carry-on bags and luggage. This delays the boarding process and makes it difficult to maintain departure schedules.

The Airlines would just *love* to have an excuse to put a total stop to this practice but they cannot see how they can do it, people would be outraged.

Well, problem solved. "See, its not our fault, its new government regulations put in place for your safety". Pretty soon the only way to board an airplane will be in the nude.

Been to an airport lately? Do you really want to see those people naked? :O

DonaldJHunt said:
I mean "worked" as in, real dead people. That makes people more outraged. They don't need more fear they need anger. This thing only increased fear.
Yes, you need real dead European children to distract from all the real dead Arabic ones.

rs said:
Well, problem solved. "See, its not our fault, its new government regulations put in place for your safety". Pretty soon the only way to board an airplane will be in the nude.

From another thread on this, I wrote... http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2784.msg17083#msg17083

I had the pleasure of flying today in the U.S.
I was awakened at 5:30 a.m. by my mother saying, "honey, get up, something happened at an airport and it's on the news, there are huge delays". We had watched V for Vendetta the night before, and even my mother, for all her love of sleep, said, "this is just like the movie, it all fits" - all I could really do as I watched the morning news was shake my head and repeat, much like the little coke-bottle glasses girl in the movie, "bollucks".

About the monetary loss suffered by the people literally having to throw away hundreds of dollars of make up and perfume since they could not take it with them on the plane, one local newscaster actually said, and I'm not making this up, she said, "this is the price of freedom".

Due to the already enormous lines at both the check in and the security areas, I chose to ship my luggage UPS, and just fly with no carry on, no checked luggage - this meant I only had to wait for an hour and a half in the security line.

So, I got into the security line at the airport (at least 300 people in front of me) and they had several TSA personnel walking the lines announcing what could not be taken on board -- water, drinks, toothpaste, hair gel, make-up, lip stick, chap-stick, clorox bleach pens, shampoo, sun screen, deodorant of any kind, any type of liquid, paste or, from what I could tell, moist cookie or donut.

A lot of people were rolling their eyes and making jokes about it, but there were those who resented the joking and took it very seriously. One TSA employee (Transportation Security Agency, a department of Homeland Security) was on a walkie talkie arguing about whether or not lip-stick was allowed or was a 'no go' - since the information coming down was sketchy. Another TSA crew of three was lining up at each flight gate to 'pull and inspect' passengers in case, as they put it, "we missed anything".

As I walked toward the main security check point, with my shoes in my hand and my pocket contents in a clear plastic bag, the man who appeared to be in charge of the TSA team there was barking out directions - reminding us of what we could not have on our person or in our carry on bag. He said, "don't think we won't find it, just get rid of it, because we WILL find it".

I thought, oh, yeah, the 68 year old lady in front of me traveling by herself, completely confused and concerned about losing her lipstick and make-up really needs to hear that right now, mister. We - all of us here, following all your rules are obviously public enemy number one. Of course, these comments were only spoken in my mind since I didn't really feel like being pulled aside, detained and god knows what else.

All in all, it was fascinating, and scary, and sad.

We, as a nation, are one breath away from a concentration camp in my opinion. No citizen can or would question this kind of thing - the programming is complete - and, quite frankly, as I followed the line, with all the objects I had on my person in a clear plastic bag and my shoes in my hand, I thought about how much fun it was to travel by air only ten or fifteen years ago - and how far and fast we've fallen - and how little is left of the country that I used to think was my home.

rs said:
"See, its not our fault, its new government regulations put in place for your safety". Pretty soon the only way to board an airplane will be in the nude.

Since the TSA and Transport Canada have now banned all liquids and gels except for those place in checked luggage for all flights originating from those two countries, and since the human body is made up of approximately 80 percent water, passengers wishing to fly must either have themselves freeze dried before approaching security checkpoints, or insert themselves into their checked luggage before approaching ticket counters, or stop traveling altogether and proceed directly to internment camps for 'early check-in processing,' whereupon there will be absolutely no delays in swift departure... and at which point their wish to fly will immediately be made to come true.

I wish that were funny. Spoofed, yes. But funny, no.

Anart,

I really appreciate your post on this, as I feel the same as you do. Flying really is ridiculous now. It is sad how important the TSA people think they are, scaring old people who obviously pose a threat. It's such a joke. The TSA is a joke too. I had accidentally left a lighter in my carry-on last time I flew (about a month ago) and they didn't catch it. But, lipstick, beware! Anyways, it's all supposed to happen - this huge lock down, concentration camp style - in order to expose our hidden shadows within.

M

Back
Top Bottom