telluric energies

loelie

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello ;)

First, sorry if the translation is bad. If you do not understand little or nothing, tell me, I'll do the translation.

I want to expose a very important point relating to chapters 27, Stonehenge and more broadly, our opportunities for developments on land.
The C's spiral continued speak to the issue of Laura on the technique used to receive information telepathically.
I did a search on your forum without finding a talking word Geobiology (French term apparently). This may be an explanation to take into account. I will attempt to explain.
There is an ancient tradition of builders, from megalithic times and in relation to energy. Their knowledge was such that each building "religious" were designed to focus energy to purify or initiate, a place, a site.
This knowledge explains very misunderstood the position of all the megaliths in the world, and in the changing times, our churches. In fact, the church hides a great secret. They may be the place of prayer and monotheistic belief and worship, but for the builders, their role was different ...
I'll be brief:
The spirals correspond to stacks cosmo-telluric (term may be French, one could say vortex). The chimney focuses telluric energy to cosmic energy, like a flash does with electricity.
Telepathy would be made possible in these places by linking the frequency of insider beings present.
The builders knew or past telluric currents, and know the control. There are several networks on land known to the Neolithic, humans should be more sensitive than us at these frequencies.
Orient earth energies allowed to channel that energy to push our potential vibration maximum. The builders of cathedrals and churches saw a path to spiritual elevation, the door of another density might say.
Stonehenge seems to have the same goal as the churches: evolution.
This knowledge had to stonehenge and between the churches some attacks, we can still see the work of druidic knowledge (representation of animals) on many Romanesque churches. It's like if you had arrows everywhere to tell you where to go, a way for The Insider, another for the Locust.
The dances mentioned Gurdjieff and yourself seems to take this knowledge by expressing through dance the spiral, the cosmo-telluric fireplace. The dances are fast, a way to save Earth in vibration mode. Another effective method seems to be Reiki, as opposed to dance because without movement.
Laura, you were talking to a black Madonna in a church in France near where you live. This church was built was made out at the request of C. Medici, initiated by Fulcanelli?
The Black Madonna is an object of concentration of telluric energy very important (if it is in its place in the church). Do not live here by chance.
Just ask the C's to the next session the role of black virgins in the Roman churches ...
The ability to feel these energies is buried in us. The Vatican today no longer seems to know this information. The axis of evil must transform this knowledge and to suppress, divert the truth.
Where did the idea of creating your church Laura?? The C's need to find references to this. Maybe do I have wrong, at least I liked the hypothesis.
Over time, the megaliths are now building or other churches, we can assume that the ancient teleportation chamber (soul) is in some of them.
Attention builders do not comply with all this knowledge. Moreover, today, work, installation of electrical systems, we have altered some of them, yet very effective, such as Chartres.
There are 7 churches corresponding (from me) to 7 chakras.
It is by Levels:
Physics first church named Ephesus
Astral 2nd church called Smyrna in Ionia
Mental third church called Pergamum
Emotional fourth church named Thyatine
Supermind fifth church named Sardis
Spiritual sixth church named Philadelphia
Superconscience seventh church named Laodicea

The amplification system described by the C's must be a Lecher antenna, used to define the position of sources and earth energies. It joined the dowsing and the work of Professor Rocard. The naves of the churches are placed on intersections of strong currents created by these sources.

If I may, I have some questions about all this to ask the C's:

1 / Should develop reiki, concentration, breathing (Eiru Eolas) to better feel the earth energies?
2 / How many Bovis telepathy is possible for a person prepared?
3 / Does the solstices and equinoxes play a role? 2014?
4 / A Is there an interest in using energy and places already created?
5 / Is there a place above the others positively? Good for us?
6 / Can we go in the 4th density SDO with known cosmic and telluric energies? Prepare?
7 / Can we go through a prepared-existing monument?
8 / Can we create one?
9 / Can we find some churches the Merkabah?
10 / Is that the Vatican knows this ancient knowledge?
11 / Is that the geobiology may explain the geographical location, the exact location of crop circles?

My knowledge does not allow for the time to detail everything that I explain here.
However, by June, I intend to train me to geobiology, and do research on the link with the sacred.

One for all and all for one.

Hello!

Our planet Earth has lot to show us. One of phenomenal things is Earth energy but I'm not person who will give an answers.

One intersting thing heppend 4 years ago. In Bosnia and Herzegovina was founded the biggie st pyramid in the world. Now, lots of "good" people trying to dig it again from earth.

What is interested, that pyramid is builted at very energy potent place. This was recorded with special camera (like aura in human body).

Here is a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF7PCJpmyWw&feature=player_embedded#!

At position 7:30 minute there is part of movie about energy field. (Language is Bosnian-Croatic). They are talking about characteristic energy field. Every normal mountain has placed energy waves horizontally, but places on earth like top of pyramid has vertically position of waves and this is showed in movie.

Founder of pyramid said that stones have characteristic of collecting energy and then releasing slowly around it. In pyramid he and his team found very big stones... The same thing is with Stonehenge but those stones are not any more in primary position...

Have a nice day!

Light worker

thanks light worker !! it's very interesting !! ;D

strange relationship with the other pyramids .... megaliths around the site could be a point of discharge energy, too ... we are full of churches, negatively charged (removal of negative earth energies).

thanks, it's exciting !!

:lol:

I'm sure that Earth have lots of energy points... some are positive and some are negative... there must be balance.

light worker

There is an interesting book dealing with similar matter.
"The round Towers of Atlantis".
by Henry O'Brien.
It explores the round towers found in IRELAND.
You might also want to reasearch "paramagnetism".
This book contains a wealth of imformation. It traces the origins
of the celts coming from the East?
Too much to quote here.

Back
Top Bottom