Techno-Spiritual Spiral Dance (Session July 16, 2009)

RGG

Jedi Master
So I have some interesting results on the spiral dance I've been experimenting with -more background details here: Dancing- techno-spiritual techniques

Also considering the Cs comment below ( Session 16 July 2009 )

A: Keep in mind that in order for the techno-spiritual techniques to work, the people of the "blood" must be purified and their chakras must be "connected". If this is done, there are even more important functions. For example: mental blocking of 4D STS attacks. Do you realize that 200 or so people assembled this way, and a block against the marauders could be put in place? Furthermore the wave is coming, the "dancers" could very well determine how it affects your planet and reality. Can you imagine what would happen if the "elite" of your world were cut off from their 4D STS power supply? What if their mind control techniques and frequency fences just "fizzled"?

Nothing makes me more satisfied than imagining the elite cut off from their 4D STS power supply so here are my questions:

>Are the techniques and the system I've created so far working to create the "conduit" mentioned back in 2009? If yes, how is it working? If no, why not?

> What is the magnetic phenomenon I'm detecting at the center of my spiral? Why does the magnetometer reading I get change from before I dance to after? Is this magnetism part of the "conduit" ?

>How is practicing this technique affecting me? (I feel like I'm becoming a crop circle -lol!) Are there any dangers in practicing this that we need to be aware of? Is it okay to do this on a full moon?

>What adjustments do I need to make so this technology works to create the best conduit? What is the best way to scale this up now so I can add dancers? (my thought is to expand it from the 3.5 spiral turns I'm currently using to 7 but I'm not sure how large)

>Who was the man with the dark glasses I "saw" in my backyard checking my spiral out? Why was he there? How did he know about me? Am I in any danger pursuing this technology?

>Feel free to ask any other questions you guys are inspired to!

Thank you:cool:

-Renee

Back
Top Bottom