Tarot card #10 missing

Tigersoap

The Living Force
I had this dream, last night, were my wife and I were at a yard sale and I found a tarot card deck, where the illustrations were graciously made in thin black or amber lines but the card n° 10 was missing (it wasn't specified in my dream if it was a major arcana or not).
We sat on two chairs (for sale), discussing things, but the owner came to make us move away.

I can't recall the other parts of the dream.

So...

This morning, I remembered the dream but did not think about it that much, although I was feeling quite heavy and a bit depressed and lacking the energy to work creatively (I am a digital illustrator).
I started to browse the archives at Cassiopaea and began reading the article called Dreams and disinformation because I did not have read it yet.

After a while, still feeling quite heavy, I went to facade.com (free tarot readings online) to ask a simple question (what about today ?) and try to see if I could have a clue about my frame of mind, I picked up my usual Tarot deck, the William Blake one and let the site chose for me a card spread.

To my surprise, I got a single card named : Ten of Science (Defeat) with the following :

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. Ten of Science (Defeat): Feeling mentally or philosophically burned out. Consigned to the fire. Plans and hopes overturned. Gripped by vice, obsession, or addiction. Existential or spiritual surrender. In the creative process: Difficulties abound; your work is in flames. Defeat must be transcended by right attitude. Remember that suffering is the short road to Spirit.

I think this is quite a coincidence but I don't know what to think of it.
The tarot card is spot on but I wonder what are the forces at play here (especially after reading the Cass article cited above.).

Did I set myself up, so to speak to be in that state and somehow making the Tarot card appear to confirm it ? is it like a cosmic joke (what isn't ?).

Maybe someone in here can help me to get a clearer view of this.

Thank you.

Very interesting "coincidence". I don't know what it means, but I couldn't help but notice the site name: facade

Facade: a superficial appearance or illusion of something.

I don't know if this is a potential hint that could factor into your understanding of what transpired and why, but thought I'd share this observation just in case.

ScioAgapeOmnis said:
Very interesting "coincidence". I don't know what it means, but I couldn't help but notice the site name: facade

Facade: a superficial appearance or illusion of something.

I don't know if this is a potential hint that could factor into your understanding of what transpired and why, but thought I'd share this observation just in case.
Ah, sure.
Although I see it more as a tool to see behind the facade.

Maybe it's a reminder that I don't need to be/feel like the ten of science (hence missing from the pack) all the time.
It is an old habit.

Thanks for hinting at this facade ;)

Back
Top Bottom