Synchronicity

scottiet

Padawan Learner
Its been a long journey for many of us, as i feel many people are in this same situation as me, but i feel as if all the years of searching online and reading books to find the answers to the questions ive always had has slowly but surely led us all here as another chapter in our spiritual evolution is coming to an end and to begin a new level of awareness and understanding, does anyone else out there feel we have all made our way here as we are "ready" so to speak to move on when the time comes??

Talking about synchronicity I'm having the known appearance of a particular number on all things, and is number 13.

Keep learning is a way to grow your awareness, when I felt this thing in past, about going on, I realized I just wanted to escape from my life.

i understand completely, you kinda feel like you just want to go home, wherever that may be and it makes you open your eyes completely to everything and analyze most things you hear and see, its made me a much stronger and aware person!

scottiet said:
Its been a long journey for many of us, as i feel many people are in this same situation as me, but i feel as if all the years of searching online and reading books to find the answers to the questions ive always had has slowly but surely led us all here as another chapter in our spiritual evolution is coming to an end and to begin a new level of awareness and understanding, does anyone else out there feel we have all made our way here as we are "ready" so to speak to move on when the time comes??

Yes. This is something that you can watch while reading the "newbies" thread. Many, many people just stumbled upon Laura's work. For instance, I was looking for a RA study group I had seen previously. I ended up at Laura's article where she was talking about Ra. From there, I kept reading all I could find on her site.

This is why we suggest to people not to share what they are learning here with others. When they are ready to learn, they will find us. Also, those who are not ready for this information will look at someone who is trying to "help them see" like they are complete lunatics. That's why we encourage people to read about, and practice, strategic enclosure and external consideration.

What people don't understand, they fear.

yes thankyou for your comment, For a long time i believed in trying to help awaken as many people who would listen and, Some heard but didnt want to understand also some heard and told me they were completely just not interested. I really wanted to make a difference and spread the word out there but now i understand it is safer to just be on your own mission of awareness, as i now believe anyone who knows inside themselves it is time to build knowledge to move on will do so and those who are not ready will have no interest in such subjects

scottiet said:

I enjoy Gurdjieff's explanations of the value of finding a school in this Work. In my view, he uses a lot of words and goes to great lengths to install the right-hemispheric cognition that when you are "ready", you will see a school where you previously saw nothing interesting.

So, there are many ways to say the above, but it seems to say 'Yes' to what you are asking, though it may not look like it, OSIT.

scottiet said:
yes thankyou for your comment, For a long time i believed in trying to help awaken as many people who would listen and, Some heard but didnt want to understand also some heard and told me they were completely just not interested. I really wanted to make a difference and spread the word out there but now i understand it is safer to just be on your own mission of awareness, as i now believe anyone who knows inside themselves it is time to build knowledge to move on will do so and those who are not ready will have no interest in such subjects

Yes. The very first line of work is to protect the Work. You do that by holding it inside you, guarding it with your life, so-to-speak, and not allowing any external or internal influences to corrupt it before you can "own" it. I believe this to be the foundation for this:

Nienna Eluch said:
This is why we suggest to people not to share what they are learning here with others. When they are ready to learn, they will find us. Also, those who are not ready for this information will look at someone who is trying to "help them see" like they are complete lunatics. That's why we encourage people to read about, and practice, strategic enclosure and external consideration.

What people don't understand, they fear.

If you do otherwise, you're not even giving yourself a chance, OSIT. :)

Earlier, when I come to the forum, I wanted to contact some people from my country. Now without searching, some began to encounter with me. Today on facebook, a group that reads the material. Several, but some only read the material but not do the work esoteric, inner work. Some are expressed in terms that are sticky, as Cass fans. It came into my head when I cared only accumulate the points required to graduate to the next grade. They can memorize large amounts of data. But only that.

speaking to Synchronicity, I've been seeing a lot 666. Especially when I work. I'll get rich? jeje!

When I first started becoming aware, i made the mistake of think I could explain things. Wrong! Then I start keeping things tight to my vest so to speak. I started sizing people up and letting a few of those I thought could handle it, small doses. I'd see how they reacted then proceeded as warranted. I've shared some of the stuff I've learned this information with a very few people and it's gotten good reception, but I've gotten good at judging people after 52 years.

Well there is one thing for sure, the past year or so just becoming more aware has helped me really analyze things alot more clearer discern truth from bs and see things the general public tend to miss, its going to be an interesting few years ahead, but, the biggest question is what the transition is going to be like when 4d arrives

Nienna Eluch said:
Also, those who are not ready for this information will look at someone who is trying to "help them see" like they are complete lunatics.

Indeed!

I have experiences (along with preliminary interpretations) I would like to discuss with others, but to try to tell most of the people in my surroundings of these experiences won't do any good at all. Not for the time being, at least.

I was reading Almost Human. I made a comment to a coworker "I could probably see some get shot right in front of me and it not even phase me" Then I read the exact phase in the book about Pam! Days later?? WTH?

the outer silence, but inner wisdom - this is what I like most from the work, and more knowledge, that I dedicated my self to do - it is just incredible!

Now I can't believe it how I was thinking for a long time that everyone knows about Cassiopaea forum and the Wave :D ... for me, when I discovered the web, books and forum, it was just and still is so organic mirror of many experiences and truths I was caring in myself, but couldn't articulate properly, to be able to focus on the essence. And this naive point of view I had, I am now thinking, o my god it is incredible that actually I manage to survive in this jungle, and I am thankful for the survive as I found the school that I am so trilled to attend every morning, I don't mind for any dificulties I obviously had to pass through to be able to see the school ... :)

Synchronicity has been my life guide and coach since ever, it was so many time so obvious that as I was growing, I realize it has periods when it is increased to the level that it is almost like a storyboarding my life with some metaphorical language that I only have to decode to go on and continue, I learnd to live my life through that, and thanks to it I discoverd and manage to learn a lot, and thanks to that I am here as many others!

:) :cool2:

I was thinking about starting a journal of all this stuff happening to try and sort it all out. I can't keep up half the time. I have a very busy life and sometimes I think it might be on purpose! I have to say No to a lot of things or let something go so I can continue to read and research etc. The universe definitely tries to throw a wrench in the works daily, Hell hourly almost!

From my perspective, You see those who just know there is something wrong with everything in the world and are just on a mission to find out these answers with just a natural curiosity of wanting to know the unknown and be open to all things, then you see others who just live their entire lives in ignorance where they will not and cannot see anything other then what they've been told to. This is how i have come to some conclusion about those that are 'ready' so to speak and those who aren't. I really don't know how much of what im saying is true, but it has to have some substance to it.

Back
Top Bottom