STS/STO question(s)

Steve M.

Jedi Master
A question came to mind yesterday on the idea that IF we were in an STO universe, would people have a connection to 4th Density? My thought was that since we live in an STS universe we get little to no visible connection to the STS overlords. As I was thinking about it last night though I thought that if we were in an STO universe, there would be (sort of, more of, a clearer..?) connection to 4th density STO. It seemed to make sense at the time I was thinking about it last night.

So the question, would a person be able to more clearly see/interact with/experience 4th density STO IF the person were 3rd density STO?

I understand that this is 3rd Density STS, here on the BBM. The thoughts that came to mind were of history. Where do depictions of Angels really come from? Is there a connection to such images/depictions that predate the history we know? Just things of that nature.. as if there is a deep connection that religion was trying to maintain, historically, a sort of connection that was somehow lost, corrupted or undermined.. soo long ago.

It's likely that I missed some information, some unread transcripts or books that cover this idea so I apologize if this is noise. The thought just left me scratching my head so I thought I'd ask.

Any thoughts, ideas?

Hi Balberon,
I think that a close idea has been suggested in a transcript (in the Wave 1 if i remember well). It was said that before the fall, humans were 3D STO with connection with 4D STO, then when they/we aligned with the pleasure for the self, they/we became 3D STS an lost the connection. I could be mistaken but i have the impression of reading it this way.

mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,
I think that a close idea has been suggested in a transcript (in the Wave 1 if i remember well). It was said that before the fall, humans were 3D STO with connection with 4D STO, then when they/we aligned with the pleasure for the self, they/we became 3D STS an lost the connection. I could be mistaken but i have the impression of reading it this way.

Also, as 3D STS, we ARE connected to 4D STS. But it's a one-way exchange. Energy goes up, nothing comes down (well, unless you count salad-shooter channeling and other such phenomena!). It's a different dynamic though. STO gives/receives. STS just takes what's there for the taking.

Approaching Infinity said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,

Also, as 3D STS, we ARE connected to 4D STS. But it's a one-way exchange. Energy goes up, nothing comes down (well, unless you count salad-shooter channeling and other such phenomena!). It's a different dynamic though. STO gives/receives. STS just takes what's there for the taking.

Are you sure you don't want to rephrase that "nothing comes down" AI? :whistle:

Perceval said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,

Yeah, I would think that the psychopaths as conduits of 4D STS along with individuals and groups that align themselves with that type of energy is what's coming down from 4D.

DanielS said:
Perceval said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,

Yeah, I would think that the psychopaths as conduits of 4D STS along with individuals and groups that align themselves with that type of energy is what's coming down from 4D.

I'm thinking UFOs would qualify in this category as well. That is if their origin is in 4D.

Perceval said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,

Yeah, my parenthetical remark pretty much nullified that idea! Let's just say, different stuff 'comes down', in all sorts of nasty ways. :halo:

Perceval said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,

Yeah, my parenthetical remark pretty much nullified that idea! Let's just say, different stuff 'comes down', in all sorts of nasty ways. :halo:

Energy goes up, hooks and claws and other gripping implements go down with an aim at minds below, squeezing forth more.

Psalehesost said:
Perceval said:
mkrnhr said:
Hi Balberon,

Energy goes up, hooks and claws and other gripping implements go down with an aim at minds below, squeezing forth more.

I think nothing of benefit comes down to third density STS, and nothing of benefit goes up either if you consider the purpose of the energy. Bt all that is negative in STS goes up and down when it comes to this type of polarity

Thanks for all the feedback everyone.

I went through transcripts from 94-02. Found some things but nothing particularly about an actual connection between 3d and 4d STO, as if 3rd Density STO were able to interact with 4th Density STO directly. Of course, it's all connected.

After thinking about it more it's not really very pertinent to the here and now.. more curiosity than anything. I seem to be having some looping going on over certain christian upbringing concepts. Like God is in heaven with the angels and so 4d STO would be up there in the clouds.. stuff. Again I appreciate the feedback. I think some of the looping is stemming from ideas/concepts an acquaintance on facebook has been sharing. In interacting with this person, there are usually bible thumpers that chime in when I'm trying to discuss things directly to get a feel for the individual who is posting and not the hardcore friends of Jesus. I've pretty much backed off from any interaction with the person and friends thereof.

Edit: with the angels and so 4d STO would be up there in the clouds.. Was with the angels and so 3d STO would be up there in the clouds..

Hello all to whom this theme is interesting. Allow to express the opinion which I have received as a result of the researches. STS - consider itself separate of ONE and manipulate others (sometimes from "the best" promptings). STO - know that it is they \ I am - ONE and consequently accept (try to accept) ALL. : ;)

Back
Top Bottom