Strangeness

Rhansen

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
I woke up this morning remembering a dream where someone I know asked me to google the 'church of moo' - so I did it a few moments ago. To my surprise there is such a thing (I don't recall hearing of it before).
church of moo said:
MOOism is a religion (or possibly something else) created to meet the unique needs of postmodern society. It has been designed to break your brain out of routine modes of thought and restore you to the truly human mode of functioning which was once practiced by the Ancient Atlantean Adepts. It stands opposed to such sinister forces for mind control as Alien Psychomorphic Satellites, The Ancient Atlantean Adepts, Cheese, Bob Dole, and International Squid Biscuits.
source: http://www.churchofmoo.com/
I'll have to look at his some more later as I have to go to work now.

Half-Mad said:
Good to see you got my message.
Wow - do you send out a general message and see who hears it or was Rhansen targeted due to his totally groovy moped? These are the burning questions at the moment...

CoMoo webpage said:
The Church of MOO is a religion for those who shout "Crowded" in a theatre fire.
--Ockeg Dylof IX
No one is supposed to know about my shouting 'crowded' in that theatre fire.............you are spooky.

Rhansen said:
I woke up this morning remembering a dream where someone I know asked me to google the 'church of moo'
...maybe the dream is pointing out a sacred cow...

:P

I couldn't resist.

Rhansen said:
no disrespecting of the moped, that's my job. :rolleyes:
Noooo - for real - it's a totally groovy moped - I'm the weirdo here, trust me.

;)

Back
Top Bottom