strange sightings

And it just occurred to me that it is possible that many members of this forum do not publish things for fear of making themselves ridiculous.

I just did it and nothing happens.

In fact, someone will almost certainly learn something from the publication (in this case myself).;-)

And it just occurred to me that it is possible that many members of this forum do not publish things for fear of making themselves ridiculous.

I just did it and nothing happens.

In fact, someone will almost certainly learn something from the publication (in this case myself).;-)
Absolutely! Most people are willing to give advice without being snippy or derogatory. And, even if they do, we all learn something not only with good advice being given, but about those people who cannot help but be jerks.

Glad that you posted about this. There are always others who benefit from our posts.

I did not find a better place to post this. It is a really strange event. Happened in Germany.
I downloaded these videos and tried to upload them as mp4 files but it did not work. So I made 2 screenshots from 2 different reports.
The original can be found on telegram looking for the name EBURD.
the text says
"Der mysteriöse Zwischenfall auf der Bundesautobahn 81 im Hengstacker Tunnel bei Stuttgart wird noch heute weltweit diskutiert und sorgt für Rätselraten bis nach Japan. Merkwürdig, daß Deutschlands bekanntester und spektakulärster UFo Vorfall (obwohl nicht ganz klar ist, ob für die "Teleportation" überhaupt UFos verantwortlich waren) weltweite Berühmtheit erlangte, außer bei uns, da hat keine Sau darüber gehört...weil es die Lügenmedien totschweigen. Nachdem mysteriöse Orb Lichter durch den Tunnel rasten, nehmen Überwachungskameras, die kurzfristige Teleportation eines Lastwagens durch einen Plasmastrahl auf. In deutschen Medien ist davon absolut nichts zu finden. Man muss dazu auf japanische News zurückgreifen.

"The mysterious incident on the 81 federal motorway in the Hengstacker Tunnel near Stuttgart is still being discussed around the world today and is causing puzzlement as far away as Japan. It is strange that Germany's best known and most spectacular UFO incident (although it is not entirely clear whether UFOs were responsible for the "teleportation" at all) has achieved worldwide fame, except in Germany, where nobody has heard about it...because the lying media are keeping it quiet. After mysterious orb lights race through the tunnel, surveillance cameras record the brief teleportation of a lorry by a plasma beam. There is absolutely nothing about this in the German media. You have to resort to Japanese news."
lastwagen deutsch.jpglastwagen japanisch.jpg

I did not find a better place to post this. It is a really strange event. Happened in Germany.
I downloaded these videos and tried to upload them as mp4 files but it did not work. So I made 2 screenshots from 2 different reports.
The original can be found on telegram looking for the name EBURD.
I can read some Japanese characters, by typing them into google search I was able to find video link that doesn't require telegram account:

A pilot reports a 30-foot-tall triangular object flying past the aircraft.
By Tim Binnall
Dec 24, 2023
A remarkable air traffic control recording from late last month features the moment when a puzzled pilot reports that a thirty-foot-tall triangular object just flew past his aircraft. The strange incident reportedly occurred on December 20th during a flight from Pittsburgh to Maryland. As can be heard in the audio above, at around 50 miles north-west of his destination, the pilot contacted the nearest air traffic control tower and a rather curious conversation followed. "We observed something approximately 30 feet tall," he reported to the operator, who did something of a double-take and asked him to confirm the size of the odd object.

"It was pretty tall, probably about 30 feet tall," the pilot replied, noting that "it was going the opposite direction of us." When inquired as to what the mysterious object looked like, he expresses some difficulty in describing it before indicating that "it was just tall and pointy." At the suggestion of the air traffic controller, the witness goes on to report that "it was in the shape of a triangle. It was bottom and flat on top" before ultimately conceding that "I'm not sure what it is." The pilot later says that the object was far enough away from the aircraft that it did not appear to pose any danger to his plane but that it was "just noticeable enough" that he felt compelled to report the strange anomaly spotted off in the distance.

The conversation concludes with the air traffic controller getting the phone number of the pilot so that he can speak to the operator's supervisor to ensure that "everything is safe up there for future aircraft flying through that." Perhaps the most intriguing aspect of the sighting is that the witness revealed that he actually took a picture of the triangular object, though what became of the image is a mystery. Theories as to what the plane may have encountered have included an alien craft, of course, a weather balloon, or even a flock of geese. With that in mind, what do you think the pilot spotted? Weigh in with your best guess at the Coast to Coast AM Facebook page.

Source

Investigating mystery triangle UFO spotted above Twentynine Palms U.S. Marine base
May 24, 2023 Coordinates 34°13'20.3"N 116°02'47.5"W
A podcast has released new video of a supposed "mass UFO sighting" in California in 2021, including a mystery triangle spotted over a base in Twentynine Palms. Documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell joins NBC's Gadi Schwartz to talk about the investigation into the images.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 20-59-54 Twentynine.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-10 at 20-59-54 Twentynine.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 4
I hadn't checked in on this channel in a while, but wow, some great potential weirdness from Emanuel Huza's Ovnis Actuales channel. This a long live stream, but I'll put some highlights below.

19:14 - What looks like a "jellyfish" type UFO or possible plasma affect, or both. For a cell phone vid, the observer gets some pretty good resolution.

29:20 - An acorn-like object with some globular plasma affect on its underside. This one reminded me of the descriptions of the famous Kecksburg PA UFO crash in 1965.

43:00 - The latest "morphing" giant on a mountainside footage (why is this a recent repeating theme?) from Brasil. This is one of the weirdest I've ever seen - as well as very clear. I don't understand any Portuguese, but possibly a forum member who does could listen to the footage narrator to see what they are saying while viewing this.

The movement of the giant itself is (and the one behind it) is very "morphy" and appears to be reading from a text and then possibly preaching to an unseen congregation below? The close-up images show the figure with oddly-shaped, tied back hair and wearing a robe. It almost looks Sumerian or Babylonian. The first thought that came into my head when I saw the closeup was, "Gilgamesh!"

53:08 - The same footage gets even weirder when another giant figure with a bulbous white head and hands wearing a long, black robe starts descending the mountainside. Also some pretty clear footage. Following the video, there seems to be an interview with one of the witnesses, but someone who speaks Portuguese would have to translate for us.

The spin on this story has already started with a UK Independent story claiming testimony from an Italian basketball player who was in the area enjoying the view from the cliff and was mistaken for a giant. He neglects to mention where his Gilgamesh robe went, nor whom his bulbous headed friend with blanche white hands was. If the footage is authentic, I'd lean more towards classic window faller than Italian basketball player...

43:00 - The latest "morphing" giant on a mountainside footage (why is this a recent repeating theme?) from Brasil. This is one of the weirdest I've ever seen - as well as very clear. I don't understand any Portuguese, but possibly a forum member who does could listen to the footage narrator to see what they are saying while viewing this.
I watched that video a day or two ago and I didn't find it strange at all. There is no point of reference to tell how large the 'being' is. I mean, people may be thinking it's a huge mountain and therefore the guy is abnormally tall, but I think it's probably just a hill. The people taking the video were tourists, therefore not from the area and not familiar with the place nor how it looks when someone is walking up there.

Also, when zooming in, it might give the wrong impression in terms of perspective. At the 50:00 mark you can see the 'being' standing on top of the hill, and if you compare the bushes and grass around him, they seem about right to me for a human adult. If you were to conclude that was a giant, then you would need to accept also that the plants grow abnormally tall up there.

As for the other details, like he couldn't have walked down that way, and not so fast, I don't know why they say that since a path is clearly visible and the hill was not a mountain. That his hair was all white, it seems to me like he had something on the head, like a wrapped t-shirt or some sort of hat or cap.

I watched that video a day or two ago and I didn't find it strange at all. There is no point of reference to tell how large the 'being' is. I mean, people may be thinking it's a huge mountain and therefore the guy is abnormally tall, but I think it's probably just a hill. The people taking the video were tourists, therefore not from the area and not familiar with the place nor how it looks when someone is walking up there.

Also, when zooming in, it might give the wrong impression in terms of perspective. At the 50:00 mark you can see the 'being' standing on top of the hill, and if you compare the bushes and grass around him, they seem about right to me for a human adult. If you were to conclude that was a giant, then you would need to accept also that the plants grow abnormally tall up there.

As for the other details, like he couldn't have walked down that way, and not so fast, I don't know why they say that since a path is clearly visible and the hill was not a mountain. That his hair was all white, it seems to me like he had something on the head, like a wrapped t-shirt or some sort of hat or cap.

Excellent points, Windmill Knight.

And a new analysis of the Brasil event, backs up much of what you've said above. What I thought was a protruding hair extension, Mr.MBB333 points out actually looks more like a scythe resting on the figure's shoulder. Which I think is more accurate. He also concludes that there's no way to gauge the actual height (so probably not ten feet), but the figure does look much taller than average.

One other thing he notes, that I hadn't specifically noticed, is that both figures have abnormally very long arms. Regardless of the height, the movements and the arm length seem unnatural in this video.

This is the live stream breakdown, and it's really long, but the Brasilian section is only a couple of minutes starting at 22:20, if anyone wants to take a look.
Brasilian Footage Breakdown

Thought worth documenting this. I may or I may not have seen 2 different UFOs in quick succession.

I was in a taxi, very early morning, outside the city so no light pollution, everything is as you'd expect, then in a blink of an eye (literally) I see a large dark boomerang shaped object hovering in the sky to my right. The object was darker than the sky to the back of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't do a double take as the taxi was moving and there was no way for me to look back. So, from my perspective, it appeared and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

About 5 minutes later, I see another object but this one was larger and basically from my perspective it looked like a very huge and long rectangle or square shaped object whereby I saw only one side. Similar to before, this one was darker than the surrounding sky but appeared and disappeared in a blink of an eye also, no chances for a double take.

I'm pretty sure I saw something but it happened so quick that to be honest, it's hard to tell what they were. Nonetheless, whatever I saw, they had distinct well defined shaped and were almost camouflaged against the night sky.

Neither of the objects had any lights.

Back
Top Bottom