Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

It's official he's retired. He cried too in the interview announcing his retirement... Thought worth mentioning given he was busy advertising the vaccine in Barcelona. Probably classic example of a "useful idiot" which anyone can be in his defence.... No mention of the jab anywhere in the articles talking about his retirement.

I bet the big super stars never got the real thing. Including this cheerleader of the clot-shot

I bet the big super stars never got the real thing. Including this cheerleader of the clot-shot

[URL
More like collective suicide 🤮

The cheerleader there is German .. no doubt got that strong gene running rampant all over Austria and Germany bringing back the "old times"

More like collective suicide 🤮

The cheerleader there is German .. no doubt got that strong gene running rampant all over Austria and Germany bringing back the "old times"
This is a very astute observation you have made, regarding possible Ancestral influences, in my opinion.
The following is based on my own experience and various puzzle pieces I have gathered over the past 30 years, since my near death experience.
Take it for whatever you think it’s worth.

I wrote an abbreviated account of my experience in another thread, but the crux of my decision to return and stay “in body” was the information I received before crossing over.

It was regarding all my unresolved negative emotional and mental energy, that was contained in my genetic, spiritual identity body, the energetic Aura, that surrounds all living beings, on this planet.

As most NDE’ers recount, the soul takes only Love to the other side, the love you gave, and the love received.

Any negative unresolved emotions, hatred, pain, regret, grudges, are left HERE, in this Realm, this density.

The explanation I received telepathically, was that my closest genetic relatives would ultimately be bonded with it all...talk about generational curses, eh?
So, that’s a big part of what and how I am seeing these “ancestral echoes” in a lot of these bizarre instances.
All these spontaneous, horrific actions being repeated, acted out by unsuspecting genetically connected relatives of the dead, doing the same evil deeds and feeling that ancient dark righteousness.
Because they FEEL it, and act on it.

All I can deduce is that It’s another insidious trap that has been utilized for tens of thousands of years by the STS forces to insure that history does indeed repeat..for entropic purposes.

Had another one - direct story this time. Went to a dinner yesterday - close friend told us that she had an adverse reaction to the 2nd Pfizer jab. Very high fever and swollen lymph nodes for like 4 days. I suspect something isn't quite right with her as she appears to be frequenting the GP a lot recently. Didn't necessarily push for more info - was just a bit surprised that she kind of suffered solo without letting her friends know. She explained that the GP told her it wasn't anything to worry about but that they should monitor it to see if it goes away by itself.

Other funny thing is to begin with, when this was happening, which was during the summer, she thought it was the high summer temperature causing the reaction... 🤔. Soon enough though she figured something wasn't right when her lymph nodes ballooned.
My suspicions were right... they (being her doctor) thinks she has kidney failure. 😔 They are doing more tests.

Last Wednesday was 'freedom day' in NSW, thought I'd visit the oldies. Whilst purchasing a celebrationary six pack I got into conversation with the young bloke at the till. Short story shorter, two of his friends, both in their early twenties have pericarditis, you don't have to go far these days to find an example of the 'vaxxine working'. Still not one C19 case.

Been chatting with an old colleague, ex army, fireman and an experienced paramedic. Here's a few snippets..

I've seen more cases in the last 12 months that in the last 15 years with the Ambulance Service (he's talking about myo and pericarditis)
Done more infarcts, strokes, spontaneous bleeds and neurological conditions too
Teens to mid 40s
Starting to see guys and girls in the Army now to with the private stuff I'm doing

He's out of a job now but he has alternatives, wish he was still around, I'm the only pureblood in my platoon.

Was chatting with a bluepilled younger colleague earlier today. The conversation turned to our mutual lack of productivity, along with the generally slow professional place we'd both noticed, particularly over the last few months. She mentioned that a lot of people she knows have been going to funerals; others have seen chronic health conditions flare up; others have experienced novel health conditions that refuse to go away. In all cases, she was careful to say, that it isn't COVID.

Later, she deplored the low vaccination rate in the state she just moved to, so she obviously hasn't made the connection. I just held my tongue.

This is perhaps worse than a side effect. I just learned that a friend has "covid bad" (quoting her BFF, who is with her) and was just admitted to hospital. She is long-since fully vaxed, a healthcare worker, so that suggests something about vax effectiveness. This is a wonderful, positive, full-of-life woman who thinks broadly along similar, expand-your-mind lines as the Cass family does. I'm terrified, of course, because this is the USA and it's likely that the NIH/CDC/Fauci-Gates protocol will be administered, and I think it's no good, speaking charitably.

I'm personally under the weather ten straight days, worse as of Day 8 with head, throat, and lung ache. My usual, personal protocol may be holding it down. I just yesterday started nebulizing various concoctions. Should receive a 3% food-grade hydrogen peroxide order tomorrow and will try the Thomas Levy protocol discussed elsewhere on the forum.

Just learned that a guy I know personally got jabbed and shortly thereafter spent nine days recovering from apparent covid. Fortunately, this seems to have woken him up to some extent. I expect there is a lot of the same thing happening every day.
I stopped talking about vaccination with people since January. If I know some body is Trump "sympathizer", I can broach them carefully. Last week, I broached the subject to a friend (felt safe enough to ask) to know whether she knows some body in the company who was not vaccinated. She mentioned that she had 2 shots and her second shot took her down for 15 days with severe symptoms. She wants to take her 3rd shot for not missing her Christmas Florida trip.

We can't ask for logic in these arguments.:headbash: It feels sad to see how blind the world has gone.

She wants to take her 3rd shot for not missing her Christmas Florida trip.
My two close co-workers (we're all remote) are triple-vaxed, and neither seems the same since - complaining at first of the immediate, overwhelming sickness from the shots, then having routine brain fog, fatigue, headaches, even waking up with headaches, etc. They now fully expect these effects, yet continue to go back for more and to congratulate each other on each new infusion. Such is the faith. If it keeps up, I will soon begin to wonder if they will survive.

I never mention it and fortunately no one has asked.

:headbash:Please, sir, may I have another?

My two close co-workers (we're all remote) are triple-vaxed, and neither seems the same since - complaining at first of the immediate, overwhelming sickness from the shots, then having routine brain fog, fatigue, headaches, even waking up with headaches, etc. They now fully expect these effects, yet continue to go back for more and to congratulate each other on each new infusion. Such is the faith. If it keeps up, I will soon begin to wonder if they will survive.

I never mention it and fortunately no one has asked.

:headbash:Please, sir, may I have another?
Interesting you mention this. May be there is some addictive component in the vaccine like in gluten? Gluten feeds the gut bacteria, that wants more gluten to survive until the host body creates all sorts of autoimmune issues. On similar lines, this may be at many levels, physical ( pain/distress that needs relief through following any thing authority sprouts, vaccine ), mind ( mind control through many means - media , attachments and other subtle means), emotional ( redirecting at non-vaxxers) and many combinations of it. Any way, I was not following covid news too much except skimming over it. It's all feels very familiar. It's like all the individual PTB mechanics of past decades are all spinning in time loop. Some times when stressed, I get a reminder of beatles 'Let it Be' song.

Today I learnt that the horse guy from the place where my family has their property shortly died after the booster shot as well. He used to offer carriage rides when I was a kid, used to drive us around a couple of times when my sister celebrated her birthdays in late summer. Later he offered open carriage rides for children in the animal park, I've undertaken one or two rides with my older nephew when we visited there. His passing came quite as a shock.
I have to correct this: Meanwhile we (my family & I) learnt that the horse guy in question was not vaccinated at all, as well as his family. He had pre-existing diseases. Then his family apparently got Covid, and he had to be put into hospital - if from Covid as well or because of a flare-up of the pre-existing disease condition - is not clear. However, it seems he got vaccinated there and then died.

However, those in our family who are following along the mainstream narrative now hold this up against what they call the Covid "deniers" as a "confirmation" on how these people "work" - putting "false narratives" into the world. In that case, unfortunately rightly so. However, this first narrative that he died from the booster shot might probably have come into being in part because he continued to offer the open carriage rides in the animal park over the whole summer and into autumn (thus coming into contact with many people), and therefore it was possibly assumed he had been fully vaccinated.

But then again, due to high emotional states and the charged atmosphere many people on both sides often don't take the time to look deeper and rather run with the narratives as they come along their way, while on other times they do so because there are no further sources of information available at a given time before more data may come in later. Or just because many people generally like to go by hearsay, and in order to have something to talk about.

That being said, the new version of this narrative has been provided to us by a neighbor of the given family in close contact with them - and if true, the way it went sounds concerning nonetheless, like as if he was jabbed in order to receive proper treatment, according to my interpretation. (There have been some stories making rounds in Germany that people seemed not having received proper treatment if not vaccinated.) And if my interpretation is right than it's still not clear if he died from the jab, from the treatment or just from his pre-existing conditions, or if he had got Covid through his family or the jab. Or from a mix of some or all of these factors (plus weak immune system from all the stress from the last 21 months).

So this story is another lesson to not take anything for fact - as reputable as it might sound - and to ask further questions and keep stances and stories open for further information and consequent adjustment as time passes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom