Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

My wife was literally shocked today, got a call from a friend, and naturally (:rolleyes:), the conversation came on about the vaccinations. The friend of her friend got vaccinated while pregnant, and now is in the hospital with the baby, both very sick with COVID-19. Another friend is a nurse and told her that they are having a lot of fully vaccinated and sick people in the hospital from the Wuhan disease. And that the Polish media are nothing but pure propaganda and lies.

Some of you may remember this incident in October, 2021 in the Austrian Parliament.
Well someone posted that reaction of MP Eva-Maria Holzleitner again which got me curious what is happening with her since then.
Holzleitner has publicly expressed her support for Covid-19 vaccination.

Holzleitner has also been active on her official social media accounts including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram since her alleged death.
Well it looks like that is the only place where she appears to be very active. Recuperating ? ;-)

To look a bit deeper, I went off to Google and used their filter that is based on time. I was interested to see how often she appeared in the news prior to Oct. 12 when she fainted. I won't say she dominates the news, but pictures of her with people can be seen in the Summer and coming up to Oct. 12. After Oct.12 it is another story. Nothing indicating she appeared anywhere. Ooooo ...

Since Twitter allows you to see an account even though you do not have one, allowed me to see hers. Yes, there are tweets where comments are every so often posted. But no photo opps with her present. Well, not completely. There was one photo taken from the back , Nov. 9 , which showed a blond sitting at the podium (note who has masks/distance and who does not). I followed this and found her.
Look at photo 10.
Conference Photos
where you should see this,
20026995_500.jpg

I was drawn to those lines below her eyes but this feature is found in her other photos. Perhaps on this day she had a bit less make-up.
This is a photo from Feb. 2020,
NR-Eva-Maria-Holzleitner-scaled.jpg

Google search did not register any news where she appears, which may simply mean she is not a very active politician going into Winter.

But it looks like she is alive.

One of my cousins in the southern USA sadly reported on social media today that a second of his friends has died from adverse reaction to the injection, and angrily declared his opposition to mandates. Not sure if he's reaching people with his message, most of whom respond only with condolences. They may be unaware of how common the phenomenon is.

signs.jpg

List of 55 athletes
dead or injured after Covid injections

I worked for 7 hours on a list, which originally claimed that young athletes died or got serious injuries after vaccination. And I thought... uuuh, who is going to check every link... and what if there are errors or weird references ?! Well, it end with that I checked all of them, names, age, plus searching for images of each and every person - to give them a face !

I uploaded the list to my private XPan.se Diary homepage, as well made a pdf file. Albeit the latter isn't any pretty in terms of formatting (my focus was mainly on getting it right as a html homepage file), but at least the pdf did preserve all the embedded links to each athlete.

The symbolic image was made in 2014, from one of my walks to/from work, where I saw a dried banana peel lying on the asphalt. It seemed to be a fitting symbol.

Attachments

• Young world class athletes are dropping dead in droves. This is not normal.._.pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 84
I worked for 7 hours on a list, which originally claimed that young athletes died or got serious injuries after vaccination. And I thought... uuuh, who is going to check every link... and what if there are errors or weird references ?! Well, it end with that I checked all of them, names, age, plus searching for images of each and every person - to give them a face !
Excellent job XPan! Your collection can perhaps help these young athletes earn a name, if not individually, then collectively, as those that alerted others to the problems with these injections.

View attachment 51511

List of 55 athletes

I uploaded the list to my private XPan.se Diary homepage, as well made a pdf file. Albeit the latter isn't any pretty in terms of formatting (my focus was mainly on getting it right as a html homepage file), but at least the pdf did preserve all the embedded links to each athlete.

The symbolic image was made in 2014, from one of my walks to/from work, where I saw a dried banana peel lying on the asphalt. It seemed to be a fitting symbol.
Holy smokes, XPan!

Nice job. -A sad subject, but worth doing. Faces communicate more than numbers.

View attachment 51511

List of 55 athletes

Thank you, XPan. That was truly a labour of love!

View attachment 51511

List of 55 athletes

Thank you for doing this! I got very sad to look at all these young ones!

View attachment 51511

List of 55 athletes

Thank you for your effort XPan.
It's all too real and sad. It made me cry for them and their families; and for my sons and husband whose fate is yet unknown but I'm noticing some tiredness and other things that are concerning. I'm truly hoping for the best and preparing for the worst as they are all the family I have.

Possible “vaccine” side effects ?

So, at my work space, the Stockholm subway at one of the three lines I work for, we have had a sudden death of a driver, as well a sudden appearance of rapid cancer in one young woman's ovaries.

Now I must underline that I did not dig into any of the cases, nor do I truly know if the events have been caused by the genetic injections. I am not the gossip nor the too-curious type when it comes to personal aspects about colleagues. I listen to when they speak by free will, but i never ask deeper personal questions in order to “get more info”.

So, the death of one driver came very sudden in the age of 63. She used to drive the early trains and looked like a woman in an age of 40-45. It surprised and chocked me. Normally people don’t just die out of the blue at our work.

The second case, a young and beautiful human being, just spoke yesterday about that she got a persisting infection which then, during examination, it was discovered that she had cancer in her reproductive organs. Which all were removed. The cancer had not spread outside of what was removed.

Even this came very sudden out of the blue. I tried to - veeery gently - to make a point of that there is a high degree suspicion of that certain medical interventions lead to exactly that; cancer in the ovaries (My thought being that the spike proteins concentrations in the ovaries being among the highest). But i was probably too vague and did not even mention the injections by name, and absolutely did not want to start a controversial discussion or to violate her situation she is in.

She said despite the chemotherapy (pills) she was fine.

So, i do of course notice such events at work if they come to my attention now that anything can happen with people, getting sudden serious diseases out of the blue even at younger age.

—-

My husbands other daughter also took the injections - without telling him at first. We were quite taken by that but accept that it was her choice. So far so good, she is fine and does fascinating acrobatic sports.

Also, my husbands brother in Sicily, has recently taken the jabs in order to keep his work, being the provider of his family. He was definitely against the jabbing and delayed it as long as possible, but said, somebody needs to bring in the money and food to the table.

——

I personally feel like in a strange (Swedish) bubble watching everything from afar, and yet, my heart is deeply attached to what happens in so many places and with you guys. Then there is this weird duality feeling bubbling inside of me (constantly); between unreal and very real.

I often wonder in silence; where is my personal path and duties are in all this ? (I bring food to the table for my husband (and Tekki) now, who is unemployed after he moved to Sweden but isn’t acknowledged by the authorities after we put in the application) We don’t see that as a problem, though.

But otherwise we are not yet exposed to any real threats compared to what many people already are experiencing in every day’s life.

It is… so… bizarre.

View attachment 51511

List of 55 athletes

Its very sad. In this article, I also linked to two other lists, one of 75 athletes, the other showing 183 athletes published on an Israeli website:
Additionally, there is a long list of other young athletes who were not as fortunate, and have mysteriously or unexpectedly passed away this year:
  • Benjamin Taft (German footballer), aged 33, collapses after game, dies of heart attack.
  • Luis Ojeda (Argentinian footballer), aged 20, player unexpectedly passes away.
  • David Jenkins (Olympic silver medal diver and British coach), aged 31, passes away unexpectedly, cause of death currently unknown.
  • Giuseppe Perrino (ex-professional footballer), aged 29, dies of heart attack during match.
  • Avi Barot (cricket player), aged 29, suffers cardiac arrest and later dies.
  • Jens De Smet (footballer), aged 27, collapses on pitch and passes away of heart attack.
The above account for just a few examples of sudden cardiac injury, death, or death of unknown causes experienced by young male athletes in 2021. These occurrences and media reports are being tracked more comprehensively on several different websites. One German list amasses over 75 accounts of similar events since June 2021, while another list, published in Hebrew, documents a staggering 183 events since December 2020. The overwhelming majority occurred in males, including over 100 deaths.

Months ago my favorite egg dealer at our city's only grocery market - a good Obyvatel - announced he went to the hospital, because of appendicitis. Turns out he has colon cancer. He is about 65+, so he definitely must have gotten the jabs, which were very strongly recommended for the elderly in Hungary. I never asked his vaxx status, since didn't want to alienate him.

About four weeks ago he had the surgery. I even went to his house on the other side of the city to visit, but of course he wasn't there. ~Two weeks ago he came out once to the market with his son helping him. He was white as a wall with big IV wounds on his hands. Then his son told me on the market that his father is still weak, so he is recuperating at home. I'll check on him next week. I vacillated, but decided against telling the old man that according to the latest statistics the vaccines cause rapid renewal of aggressive cancer.. Why would they listen? They already made their free will choices, pretty much set in concrete.

Possible “vaccine” side effects ?

So, at my work space, the Stockholm subway at one of the three lines I work for, we have had a sudden death of a driver, as well a sudden appearance of rapid cancer in one young woman's ovaries.

Now I must underline that I did not dig into any of the cases, nor do I truly know if the events have been caused by the genetic injections. I am not the gossip nor the too-curious type when it comes to personal aspects about colleagues. I listen to when they speak by free will, but i never ask deeper personal questions in order to “get more info”.

So, the death of one driver came very sudden in the age of 63. She used to drive the early trains and looked like a woman in an age of 40-45. It surprised and chocked me. Normally people don’t just die out of the blue at our work.

The second case, a young and beautiful human being, just spoke yesterday about that she got a persisting infection which then, during examination, it was discovered that she had cancer in her reproductive organs. Which all were removed. The cancer had not spread outside of what was removed.

Even this came very sudden out of the blue. I tried to - veeery gently - to make a point of that there is a high degree suspicion of that certain medical interventions lead to exactly that; cancer in the ovaries (My thought being that the spike proteins concentrations in the ovaries being among the highest). But i was probably too vague and did not even mention the injections by name, and absolutely did not want to start a controversial discussion or to violate her situation she is in.

She said despite the chemotherapy (pills) she was fine.

So, i do of course notice such events at work if they come to my attention now that anything can happen with people, getting sudden serious diseases out of the blue even at younger age.

—-

My husbands other daughter also took the injections - without telling him at first. We were quite taken by that but accept that it was her choice. So far so good, she is fine and does fascinating acrobatic sports.

Also, my husbands brother in Sicily, has recently taken the jabs in order to keep his work, being the provider of his family. He was definitely against the jabbing and delayed it as long as possible, but said, somebody needs to bring in the money and food to the table.

——

I personally feel like in a strange (Swedish) bubble watching everything from afar, and yet, my heart is deeply attached to what happens in so many places and with you guys. Then there is this weird duality feeling bubbling inside of me (constantly); between unreal and very real.

I often wonder in silence; where is my personal path and duties are in all this ? (I bring food to the table for my husband (and Tekki) now, who is unemployed after he moved to Sweden but isn’t acknowledged by the authorities after we put in the application) We don’t see that as a problem, though.

But otherwise we are not yet exposed to any real threats compared to what many people already are experiencing in every day’s life.

It is… so… bizarre.
It's nice to get an insiders perspective on the Con-19 Morbid Theater. Statistics give us a gross picture but observations like yours put faces to some of these statistics.

Since you are in Sweden I'd be curious what you make of these comments I found in the following Off-Guardian article,

Ann
Nov 21, 2021 9:31 AM

I’ve said so all along, living in Sweden. We are ahead in many way, on the totalitarian route. We have had dig id for long before plandemic,lots of places that don’t take cash, public transport for example. Next to Russia we have most billionaires per capita in the world. Personal debts are the biggest in g20. The bancs has got us by the balls. Private companies can take UNLIMITED profit in schools and health care companies, and we have a lot of private co in those. This is the only country in the world they can do this. Brasil banished it years ago. And, our health care system is run by regional authorities, not by the state. We have had a lot, A LOT, of propaganda to self isolate, distancing, testing testing testing, scaremongering. And Swedes in general are very trusting in health are system, and authority. Somehow forgetting our government collecting and saving everyone’s data and cooperating with nsa. Think of Assange. We are fighting wars for NATO and bumlicking is a politician sport. Head of press in folkhälsomyndigheten (=Swedish cdc) was working for NATO in Libya with psyop. 🙄People line up for jab nr 3, no questions asked. And the shaming of the ones standing for choice is huge. We never had an official investigation about stay behind, operation Gladio. We know that Sweden was not occupied during WWII and a lot of money was made on selling swedish steel to Germany…. Sweden is the warning example of a well done psyop. Not a good example on democracy.
The next one proceeded the one above which is not about Con-19 but definitely relates to the Puppet Masters pulling the strings on the Con-19.

dr death
Nov 20, 2021 8:10 PM

Off topic… I don’t think so… as we segue into symptom less ‘convid’ carried on greenhouse gas…
Greta Thunberg’s great-grandfather was Svante Arrhenius, a fin-de-siecle Swedish scientist of considerable note. He was a prominent physicist, eugenicist and the winner of the Nobel Prize for chemistry in 1903. He was also a founding member of the Nobel Committee and he most likely voted for himself in 1903, about three or four times.

It was Svante Arrhenius who formulated the equations whereby global temperature increases could be calculated against its causes. Amongst the exponentials that he factored into his formulae was CO2 as a measure of global temperature increases. He innovated a mathematical logic, which, eventually, has come to equate atmospheric carbon dioxide density with road vehicle use. He was the man who coined the phrase, “greenhouse gases.” Arrhenius heirs are the intellectual orthodoxy today, among CO2 environmental catastrophists, in places of learning, everywhere, unfortunately. Arrhenius is the laurel-crowned patriarch of CO2 religiosity and he’s Greta’s great-grandpa.

The maiden name of Svante Arrhenius’ mother was Thunberg. Svante, himself, married a woman who’s maiden name was Thunberg. Their son, Olaf Arrhenius, was a Hollywood film director and changed his surname to Thunberg. Olaf’s son was named after his father and is Svante Thunberg, Greta’s father.

Greta doesn’t suffer from Asperger’s Syndrome, (that much should be obvious by now) but she does appear to be inbred. “Spectrum” afflictions can be rather usefully stretched, though, to happily allow for new inclusions. Who knows? Perhaps the product of incestuous coupling can, indeed, be legitimately classified as of the “Autistic Spectrum” of known neurodevelopmental conditions. A variation of the name Arrhenius is Aarons.

Taiwan which is small apparently has no problem in reporting deaths/injuries in one of their newspapers.

TAIPEI (Taiwan News) — An 18-year-old woman has died following her inoculation with the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT) vaccine, and a middle-school student is recovering from myocarditis after receiving a BNT jab.

Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) Spokesperson Chuang Jen-hsiang (莊人祥) on Tuesday (Nov. 16) said that on Monday (Nov. 15), six people were reported to have died following vaccination. Among these cases, the youngest was an 18-year-old woman with a history of cancer.

They had these results in just ONE DAY !!!

A total of 117 adverse reactions to vaccines were reported on Monday, of which 59 were “non-serious,” 52 were “serious,” and six were deaths

On Nov. 10, the CECC announced that a panel of experts had decided to stop administering second doses of the BNT vaccine to children between the ages of 12 and 17. The vaccinations were suspended after 16 cases of myocarditis were reported among adolescents following BNT vaccination.

Back
Top Bottom