Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Willie Limond: 'Terrible day for Scottish sport' as former British champion dies aged 45​

Willie Limond box.jpg
Ex-British and Commonwealth light-welterweight champion Limond won 42 of his 48 professional fights from 1999 to 2023 - and 13 by knockout - although only three bouts took place after 2016.

"It's a terrible day for Scottish sport," Taylor told BBC Scotland. "The man in general was a larger-than-life character. He was always funny. He was one of life's good guys.

Limond was found in an unresponsive state in a car in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, on 6 April and was taken to Monklands Hospital, where he died. Police Scotland say there are no suspicious circumstances.

Alexandre Ramos Samuel, nickname Tande, former Brazilian volleyball player suffers a heart attack​

Tande 2.jpg

Olympic champion Tande (Barcelona-1992) posted on social media on Monday morning (15/04), revealing that he suffered a heart attack last Friday (12/04) in Rio de Janeiro. Still hospitalised, the 54-year-old former Brazilian national team goalkeeper said that he is well, still recovering, and that he will return to normal activities next week.

- On Friday I ended up having a heart attack, believe me, 54 years old, athlete .... I've been eating a bit wrong, I used to exercise, but I started neglecting my health. I didn't take care of myself for about four years, I had a 98% blockage of a vein, the main one in my heart, and two more 78%, 73%. Watch out for the signs, he gave me several signs: shortness of breath, palpitations, jaw rising, pain in the ear. Always take care of yourself. Heavenly Father gave me a chance. I'm coming straight back next week. Stay with God," said Tande.

Alexandre Ramos Samuel, or Tande, played for Brazil at the Barcelona-1992, Atlanta-1992 and Sydney-2000 Games. He then moved on to beach volleyball, where he continued to team up with former team-mate Geovane. On the sands, he teamed up with other important names in the sport such as Emmanuel, Loiola, Pará and Franco. He is the brother of Olympic medallist Adriana Samuel, a former beach volleyball player who won silver at the Atlanta-1996 Games and bronze at Sydney-2000.

Author Kinsella reveals aggressive brain cancer diagnosis​

Shopaholic.jpg
Author Sophie Kinsella has revealed she has been diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer.

The 54-year-old, whose real name is Madeleine Sophie Wickham, is best known for writing the Shopaholic book series.

She told her followers: "At the end of 2022 I was diagnosed with glioblastoma, a form of aggressive brain cancer.

Research show ingredient in mRNA vaccines significantly compromises critical immune responses​

Elijah Schaffer.jpg

Countless warnings about the COVID shots have been labeled “conspiracy theories” only to be later confirmed.

The latest example comes from a comprehensive review by an international consortium of scientists who raised concerns that a specific vaccine ingredient, N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ), may play a role in immune suppression and cancer proliferation.

The review stresses that incorporating N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1Ψ) in mRNA vaccines significantly compromises critical immune responses, severely hindering the body’s initial interferon signaling.

Interferon is vital for the immune system’s ability to fend off infections and combat diseases like cancer.

The researchers wrote:

“Based on this compelling evidence, we suggest that future clinical trials for cancers or infectious diseases should not use mRNA vaccines with a 100 % m1Ψ (N1-methyl-pseudouridine) modification, but rather ones with the lower percentage of m1Ψ modification to avoid immune suppression.”

Given the extensive “immune suppression” observed, it’s not a stretch to say the COVID shots are largely responsible for the alarming rise in cancer cases among young people.

However, corporate media outlets like The Wall Street Journal continue to run cover for Big Pharma.

One of their recent headlines reads: “Cancer Is Striking More Young People, and Doctors Are Alarmed and Baffled.”

Watch the video below for more disturbing details on what other mechanisms could be causing cancer. Dr. Peter McCullough breaks it down.

Video transcription:
Shocking news was just released.
A new study confirms that the COVID mRNA vaccine
contains components that suppresses the immune system
and actually stimulates cancer growth.

We have the studies to back this up
and so much more here on the Gateway Pundits
Beyond the Headlines brought to you by VNN.
This segment is sponsored by Field of Greens,
the only super fruit and vegetable supplement
that guarantees you better health or your money back.
My name's Elijah Schaffer.
Let's start the show.

Well, I know it's no surprise to you,
but it looks like the COVID vaccines
are a lot worse than we originally thought.
A new study was just released that confirms
that the COVID mRNA vaccine contains a component
that suppresses the immune system.

The main point is that a comprehensive review
occurred by the International Consortium of Scientists
that raised serious concerns
about the COVID-19 mRNA vaccine safety profile.

The review, "The N1-methyl-pseudouridine
friend or foe of cancer
" study published on Science Direct
delves into the potential implications
of a vaccine ingredient that is N1-methyl-pseudouridine,
also denoted by its own classification
that actually may play a role in the immune suppression
and cancer proliferation.

Now, the N1-methyl-pseudouridine was incorporated
into Pfizer's BioNTech's COVID-19 mRNA vaccine
to enhance its efficacy.
Now, if you want to look directly at the study itself,
you can see it here.
This is the abstract directly,
which is the review of the N1-methyl-pseudouridine.
You can read it directly on our website
at thegatewaypundit.com.

Now, we can talk a little more
about how this actually occurs
because the component that was introduced
in the mRNA vaccine is a means to produce
a significant amount of modified SARS-CoV-2 spike mRNA
through in vitro transcription, also known as IVT.

Now, the modification was crucial in the rapid development
and deployment of the vaccine
during the height of the pandemic.
Now, you don't need to believe me on that.
Check this out.
Now, you go, "Well, how does that actually cause cancer?"
Well, Dr. Peter McCullough explains a little bit
about how these vaccines may end up causing the rise
in cancer, which we will discuss is backed
by the American Cancer Society.
Take a look:

- (Dr. Peter McCullough) The multi-hit hypothesis of oncogenesis
after COVID-19 vaccination.
What does that mean?
It means the COVID-19 vaccines,
largely messenger RNA vaccines,
the messenger RNA itself can impair DNA repair.

So it can actually begin to tip the scale
towards cancer promotion in cells.
The spike protein, the S2 segment,
which one actually gets from the vaccine
and not from the infection,
the S2 segment in a paper by Singh and Singh
from the University of Pittsburgh
appears to inhibit the P53 and BRCA tumor suppressor systems.
Our natural tumor surveillance systems are impaired.
And if one has a loss of function mutation
in either one of these,
a woman would recognize this as, quote,
"Being BRCA positive."
That would be a loss of function mutation
in this surveillance system.
That could predispose somebody to a cancer,
particularly breast and female reproductive cancers.

And then lastly, a recent finding
that the messenger RNA-CB vaccines,
both Pfizer and Moderna,
have DNA process related impurities.
And at least four labs have described this,
two papers, one by Spieckler and the other by McKernan,
have identified elevated levels of DNA fragments
and size of the fragments
that are considered process related impurities.
They come from circular pieces of DNA used
that have the code for the messenger RNA.
They're in the form of a plasmid and E. coli.
And the fragments that are detected
are the SV40 enhancer, promoter, and origin of insertion,
as well as an antibiotic resistance fragments
that are used in the manufacturing process.
The reason why SV40 is important,
it stands for "Simian virus 40".
This is a known proto-oncogene activator.

So in summary, the COVID vaccines
have at least three mechanisms
by which they could start a cancer
or they could promote an existing cancer,
and it may occur more rapidly
because tumor defense systems are taken down.
That's what we call turbo cancer.

- (Elijah Schaffer) Now, turbo cancer is slated to be on the rise.
So the way that this directly works is more critically,
the review highlights directly the inclusion
of the N1-methyl-pseudourodene mRNA vaccines
appears to inhibit the immunological pathways
impairing the body's early interferon signaling.
Now, interferon is a natural substance.
It helps the body's immune system fight infection
and other diseases such as cancer.
It's insane to me that people are ignoring this.
Now, the Gateway Pundit has previously reported
that the cancer rates in the United States
were expected to rise.

Jim Hoff reported recently as of January 21st of this year,
that cancer cases are expected to hit a record high in 2024.
What changed?
It looks like there's been over 2 million cases
and to explain just how serious this is,
you can look at a chart that's here
from the American Cancer Society,
directly explaining new cancers
that are expected to rise in 2024,
including prostate cancer, lung and bronchus,
colon and rectum, urinary and bladder.
Now, I'm not saying that vaccines
are causing all of the cancer
or that vaccines are directly causing a lot of cancers,
but it is interesting that we continue to not know
what's causing many cancers, but they're rising.

Maybe they're doing something
that's causing the rise in cancer.
Now, unfortunately for us, the truth is,
is that this last year,
there was over 2 million new cases of cancer,
the most in history.
And doctors are suggesting that the best way
to prevent cancer is actually,
shocker, controlling the things you put into your body,
being healthy, aka not putting in things that could harm you
but also putting in things that are good for you,
a diet rich in fruit and vegetables.
[...]

Anyway, I'm Elijah Schaffer.
Let me know your thoughts below
on what you think is causing these new turbo cancers.
It's no joke.
My mother died from a very aggressive form of cancer
several years ago,
as many of your relatives probably have too.
So I don't take this to be anything lighthearted,
and it does make me very, very sad.

Please, again, like the video,
share it with your friends and family.
It helps so much when you share these links,
and may God bless the United States of America.
I'm signing out.

‘Loved, respected’; tributes after trauma surgeon dies​

Dr. Vicky Jennings
Numerous tributes and messages of condolence poured in to Dr. Vicky Jennings, an internationally respected and locally loved trauma surgeon, died suddenly on Sunday.

“Dr. Jennings, Clinical Head of Trauma Surgery at Netcare Milpark Hospital, was the personification of selfless, caring and dedicated service. She dedicated her life as a surgeon to her patients in the private and public sector,” said Dr. Richard Friedland, CEO of Netcare, said.

According to an entry on Facebook, Jennings, the mother of two young children, had a heart attack.

P.S.

Video of the previous post:

Last edited:
‘Loved, respected’; tributes after trauma surgeon dies
It was already reported in March.

It was already reported in March.
Thanks, Aeneas. Such a good memory! :thup:

UKColumn put up a new video this week called Playing God - An Investigation into Medical Democide in the UK.

The documentary is about an hour long and contains interviews with just a few people whose family members had been systematically murdered by hospital protocols, many of which were apparently dictated by WHO. The medical malpractice events in the film ranged from the early 2000's (and before) to the recent jabs. While the families displayed emotion during the film, the film did not appeal as much to the emotions as it focused on increasing one's awareness of the horror of the situation. The people interviewed placed culpability mostly on ignorance and the blind tendency for medical staff to "follow the rules" -- without intelligence, without ethics, without adherence to law, and without compassion -- even though the same staff destroyed documents and covered up evidence, after the fact.

In the US, there have been numerous articles indicating that "following the rules" was also highly profitable for medical staff and institutions. However, financial incentives were not included in this documentary, save for incidences where withholding proper care and equipment reduced medical bureau costs, consequently increasing harm to the patient.

Commentators also reiterated the fact that the pharmaceutical industry is a for-profit enterprise founded in the exploitation of a well-schooled and unquestioning trust, self-concern, and fear -- it is a business which has no interest in health.

The information in the documentary should be "nothing new" to SOTT or Cassiopaea readers. But this film took me one step closer to objective/non-personal awareness of how things work and enhanced my ability to respond instead of automatically reacting to the medical businesses' toilet-trained glibness and fictitious displays of "authority."

Recently, I accompanied a family member to a doctor's appointment where the nurse asked about their sexual practices. I noted, "You don't have to answer that. It's none of their business." The nurse looked at me, but moved on to the next intrusive question, which elicited the same comment. Case closed. They have no right to probe, trespass, humiliate, and populate their prying databanks, even while they exercise their license to kill.

UKColumn put up a new video this week called Playing God - An Investigation into Medical Democide in the UK.

The documentary is about an hour long and contains interviews with just a few people whose family members had been systematically murdered by hospital protocols, many of which were apparently dictated by WHO. The medical malpractice events in the film ranged from the early 2000's (and before) to the recent jabs. While the families displayed emotion during the film, the film did not appeal as much to the emotions as it focused on increasing one's awareness of the horror of the situation. The people interviewed placed culpability mostly on ignorance and the blind tendency for medical staff to "follow the rules" -- without intelligence, without ethics, without adherence to law, and without compassion -- even though the same staff destroyed documents and covered up evidence, after the fact.

In the US, there have been numerous articles indicating that "following the rules" was also highly profitable for medical staff and institutions. However, financial incentives were not included in this documentary, save for incidences where withholding proper care and equipment reduced medical bureau costs, consequently increasing harm to the patient.

Commentators also reiterated the fact that the pharmaceutical industry is a for-profit enterprise founded in the exploitation of a well-schooled and unquestioning trust, self-concern, and fear -- it is a business which has no interest in health.

The information in the documentary should be "nothing new" to SOTT or Cassiopaea readers. But this film took me one step closer to objective/non-personal awareness of how things work and enhanced my ability to respond instead of automatically reacting to the medical businesses' toilet-trained glibness and fictitious displays of "authority."

Recently, I accompanied a family member to a doctor's appointment where the nurse asked about their sexual practices. I noted, "You don't have to answer that. It's none of their business." The nurse looked at me, but moved on to the next intrusive question, which elicited the same comment. Case closed. They have no right to probe, trespass, humiliate, and populate their prying databanks, even while they exercise their license to kill.
It is undoubtedly correct, but you have to be careful and keep in mind that as in all professions, there are people who try to do it well.

That is clearly a job of service to others and there are people who choose it for that and others for the other kinds of benefits that this job has in most countries.

It is easy to generalize and lead to hatred, which is why clarification is important.

It is undoubtedly correct, but you have to be careful and keep in mind that as in all professions, there are people who try to do it well.
Agree. You are right. In fact, I know two lovely, informative, caring doctors, three competent and successful surgeons, one compassionate and educated PA, and (thank the Lord) a relative who has a virtual saint overseeing her health care. I also have seen a series of doctors and two hospitals systematically and coldly kill two family members and a neighbor. Were these relatives and the neighbor older people? Yes. Would they have died within 4-10 years? Probably. But I contend that they wouldn't have died right then, and most likely not in such tragic circumstances. And they would at least have had a chance to prepare for dying.

Do I hate the medical profession? I may sound like I do, and I apologize for that. I actually don't hate it. I admit to being VERY cautious these days, and I actually have to work at being cautious so I don't fall into my family's traditional, somewhat hypnotic state of unquestioning compliance. Do I hate or blame the individuals who malpractice? If it's a doctor, I can just move on, though I sometimes am hard on myself for having been a trusting sheep -- like the victims in the UKColumn film who castigated their own ignorance as much, if not more than, the medical staff's. In other cases, I have held serious discussions with such 'practitioners' to try and redirect the path my family members were led down. Hate or blame might have obviated those opportunities.

Hate and blame could entail distrust, and distrust could entail fear, and the fear could be more about my ability to 'handle' the situation than about the person I was dealing with, and that fear could blind me and elicit untenable emotions that cause me to strike out. How could I even attempt to help someone if I were embroiled in such emotion? I can't afford hate. It costs too much. I do aim, however, towards clarity and shared understanding, though I have not been too successful at that.

I observe and I acknowledge what (to reiterate your valid point) SOME MEMBERS of the medical profession have done to people I know. I figure such people comprise what is sometimes called the human (sts) condition: particularly self-interest, ambition, seduction, provocation, intimidation. I know about the (sts) human condition, since I am here too. It is my task to counteract or overcome these "stains" as the Buddhists call them, as best I can. I won't condone them though -- in myself or others. In this world of duality, all coins have two sides. It's the norm. But I also figure that sometimes, like dice, the coin is weighted and heads comes up more frequently than tails. So I figure I must stay on alert. As one philosopher says, when it comes to human beings, "Neither trust, nor distrust." He suggests being aware; cleansing one's consciousness; listening to the still small voice. He also quotes, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy path." May I learn to do that, in these, and all circumstances. And may goodness and mercy follow all the days of life, and may we dwell in the house of the Lord, forever.

Thank you for your comment. You've made me think.

Agree. You are right. In fact, I know two lovely, informative, caring doctors, three competent and successful surgeons, one compassionate and educated PA, and (thank the Lord) a relative who has a virtual saint overseeing her health care. I also have seen a series of doctors and two hospitals systematically and coldly kill two family members and a neighbor. Were these relatives and the neighbor older people? Yes. Would they have died within 4-10 years? Probably. But I contend that they wouldn't have died right then, and most likely not in such tragic circumstances. And they would at least have had a chance to prepare for dying.

Do I hate the medical profession? I may sound like I do, and I apologize for that. I actually don't hate it. I admit to being VERY cautious these days, and I actually have to work at being cautious so I don't fall into my family's traditional, somewhat hypnotic state of unquestioning compliance. Do I hate or blame the individuals who malpractice? If it's a doctor, I can just move on, though I sometimes am hard on myself for having been a trusting sheep -- like the victims in the UKColumn film who castigated their own ignorance as much, if not more than, the medical staff's. In other cases, I have held serious discussions with such 'practitioners' to try and redirect the path my family members were led down. Hate or blame might have obviated those opportunities.

Hate and blame could entail distrust, and distrust could entail fear, and the fear could be more about my ability to 'handle' the situation than about the person I was dealing with, and that fear could blind me and elicit untenable emotions that cause me to strike out. How could I even attempt to help someone if I were embroiled in such emotion? I can't afford hate. It costs too much. I do aim, however, towards clarity and shared understanding, though I have not been too successful at that.

I observe and I acknowledge what (to reiterate your valid point) SOME MEMBERS of the medical profession have done to people I know. I figure such people comprise what is sometimes called the human (sts) condition: particularly self-interest, ambition, seduction, provocation, intimidation. I know about the (sts) human condition, since I am here too. It is my task to counteract or overcome these "stains" as the Buddhists call them, as best I can. I won't condone them though -- in myself or others. In this world of duality, all coins have two sides. It's the norm. But I also figure that sometimes, like dice, the coin is weighted and heads comes up more frequently than tails. So I figure I must stay on alert. As one philosopher says, when it comes to human beings, "Neither trust, nor distrust." He suggests being aware; cleansing one's consciousness; listening to the still small voice. He also quotes, "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways, acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy path." May I learn to do that, in these, and all circumstances. And may goodness and mercy follow all the days of life, and may we dwell in the house of the Lord, forever.

Thank you for your comment. You've made me think.
And although my comment was based on yours, it was actually for everyone, not specifically directed at you.

You have explained it very well in my opinion.

Many Australians only notice things are wrong when it's related to sport. We lost Shane Warne a cricketing legend, a couple of years back and now footy (rugby league) legend Terry Hill was taken by a cardiac event at 52.
The footy world is in a state of mourning after cult hero Hill passed away at the age of 52, having enjoyed an incredible career with Manly, NSW and the Kangaroos.
Yes, it is a cult but will the cult followers wake up? Doctors and scientists will no doubt remain 'baffled'

Back
Top Bottom