Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I read this on the BBC news website this morning. Apparently a 62-year-old man from Germany has, against medical advice, been vaccinated 217 times against Covid, doctors report.

The bizarre case is documented in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal.

The shots were bought and given privately within the space of 29 months.
The man appears to have suffered no ill effects, researchers from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg say.

I cannot see any explanation from the man as to why he thought he needed 217 injections. It says that he doesn't seem to even have had covid. If this is true there is obviously some serious psychological aspect to this situation. I also cannot believe that he has absolutely no serious side effects from this many injections. It is totally bizarre.

This part made me laugh: Covid vaccines can have side effects. A common one is a sore arm from the injection. SUDDEN DEATH
There was a similar story few years ago although not so many shots - perhaps a dozen if i remember correctly- cannot remember which country - perhaps somewhere in Balkans.
I think its pure BS propaganda. But you never know -too many crazies out there 😩

And four years later!!!

THE US HEALTH AGENCY REMINDS THAT "COVID IS LIKE THE FLU".

U.S. acknowledges that covid should be treated "exactly like the flu."

1709749581043.png

"A diagnosis of COVID should be treated exactly like the flu or other respiratory illnesses. So says the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in one of its latest reports.
With the covid pandemic now over but still with many of the restrictions that governments and institutions put in place, the CDC has stated that we should treat "covid like the flu. Or like a cold.

Now, months later, the U.S. national public health agency has acknowledged that the risk has changed. That the risk is over. This U.S. federal agency, under the direction of the Department of Health, has concluded that covid is just another seasonal illness.

Actress Jaclyn Jose, who won an acting award at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival, dies aged 59​

Jaclyn Jose.jpg
"On learning of the death of Filipina actress Jaclyn Jose, the Cannes Festival remembers her face beaming with emotion when she received the Best Actress Award in 2016 in Brillante Mendoza's Ma'Rosa. A beautiful portrait of a woman embodied with grace and humanity", she wrote. Jaclyn Jose, whose real name was Mary Jane Ana Guck, died on 2 March of a heart attack at the age of 59, her family said.

Do we really know ?

Well, then there is the thing that we don't truly know if the story actually is true or not. I mean in the clown world of today, with one bizarre story after the next, where "anything and everything goes" - why not adding a strange story about a hyper injected person... of course without any ill effects. :rolleyes: Come on, seriously ?

I know one person, which i reconnected to after 30 years, who took 6 jabs - without any ill effects (he is 84 now). At least no visible or direct related ill effects that I could trace to the jabs. It really surprised me (well it also worried me a lot). The previous "record" i have heard about are 8 jabs (Can't remember if it was Germany or Sweden) via alternative media when doctors among spoke out about their experiences.

But 134 or even 217 jabs without ill effects... ? I don't believe that for a second.

Try to do that with 217 conventional vaccines and then tell me a guy got no ill effects what so ever.
Doesn't happen.
I'd like to know what medication the man was on...elderly, so probably on something? Also, can we see the composition of the 'vaccine'? As we know, there are many recipes of the covid jab, so which recipe did he have? Plus, we need more than just a 'report'. Science needs more than just 'some bloke said', although it's a good starting point.
I think that even the vaccinated may raise an eyebrow at this.

I'd like to know what medication the man was on...elderly, so probably on something? Also, can we see the composition of the 'vaccine'? As we know, there are many recipes of the covid jab, so which recipe did he have? Plus, we need more than just a 'report'. Science needs more than just 'some bloke said', although it's a good starting point.
I think that even the vaccinated may raise an eyebrow at this.
In my uni days I came across some people who could drink a whole barrel of alcohol within only a few hours and be fine, if anything, just a little tipsy.

I still wouldn't advice 99.999% to do the same as you'd be lying passed out in a ditch somewhere.

COVID-19 Vaccines Can Affect Menstrual Cycle, Researchers Find​

women vaccine.jpg
Researchers confirmed that COVID-19 vaccines are linked to changes in the menstrual cycle, according to a study published in March.

Published in the Obstetrics & Gynecology journal on March 1, Oregon Health & Science University researchers found that women who received a COVID-19 shot in the first half of their menstrual cycle are more likely to receive cycle length changes than those who received the vaccine in the second half.

Those researchers used data from 20,000 users of a birth control app that was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to determine what effects the vaccine has on the cycle. Most of the women whose data was analyzed were under the age of 35, while 28 percent were from North America, 33 percent were from Europe, and another 32 percent were from the United Kingdom, they said.

Some were vaccinated and some were not. For those who were vaccinated, 63 percent received an mRNA vaccine, the paper said.

“Individuals vaccinated in the follicular phase experienced an average 1-day longer adjusted cycle length with a first or second dose of COVID-19 vaccine compared with their pre-vaccination average,” the authors of the paper said, referring to women who got a dose of the vaccine during the first half of their cycle.

Those who got the vaccine in the second half or those who were not vaccinated experienced no changes, they found.

The authors added that there is now “a body of evidence demonstrating that the ... vaccine is associated with temporary menstrual cycle disturbances at the population level,” adding that “the underlying mechanism for a vaccine-related cycle length disturbance is still under investigation.”

“The leading hypothesis is that these disturbances are due to the immune response that vaccines are designed to produce,” the study said, adding that “the immune and reproductive systems interact closely with one another.” Cytokines, which are small proteins that control the immune system’s activity and are produced “as an early event in the vaccine response,” can impact that process, they added.

Little research has been conducted in the past on how vaccines—whether for COVID-19 or others—could influence the menstrual cycle, the study’s authors further noted.

Responding to the study’s findings, Dr. Alison Edelman, the lead author of the paper with the Oregon university, said that “we do know the immune and reproductive systems interact closely with one another,” adding that with vaccinations, “it is certainly plausible that individuals may see temporary changes in their menstrual cycle due to the immune response.”

Their findings also suggested that there may be changes in the length of the cycle, although they appear to be short-lived. But they added that women who notice significant changes should contact a healthcare provider.

Previously, officials in Norway recommended women who experience heavy and persistent bleeding after vaccination put off any further doses until the cause is investigated or symptoms pass.

Other Research​

And earlier in 2022, another set of researchers wrote that for women who received one of the COVID-19 vaccines, around 42 percent of respondents said they experienced increased menstrual bleeding. A majority of those who weren’t menstruating reported breakthrough bleeding after getting the shot, including two-thirds of women who were post-menopausal and slightly less than two-thirds of women who were using hormone treatments.

Most respondents received an mRNA vaccine made by either Moderna or Pfizer. But some also received Novavax, Johnson & Johnson, and AstraZeneca shots, according to the paper.

We focused our analysis on those who regularly menstruate and those who do not currently menstruate but have in the past. The latter group included postmenopausal individuals and those on hormonal therapies that suppress menstruation, for whom bleeding is especially surprising,” Kathryn Clancy, a professor of anthropology at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, said in a statement about the study’s findings at the time.

And it is not the first time that the same Oregon Health & Science University researchers found COVID-19 vaccines are associated with a change in the cycle. In 2022, they found that the change was pegged at under one day, and no change in menses length was detected.

While the study did not find vaccination associated with changes in menses length, “questions remain about other possible changes in menstrual cycles, such as menstrual symptoms, unscheduled bleeding, and changes in the quality and quantity of menstrual bleeding,” they wrote.

Pfizer Official’s Concerns​

About a year ago, a Pfizer employee was seen in an undercover video telling a reporter with Project Veritas that he was concerned about the mRNA shot’s possible side-effects relating to menstrual cycles.

There is something irregular about the menstrual cycles. So people will have to investigate that down the line because that is a little concerning,” the Pfizer official said in the video, adding that it “shouldn’t be interfering” with the cycles.

“I hope we don’t discover something really bad down the line,” he later added.

Jim Beard dead: Steely Dan keyboardist dies aged 63 'from complications due to a sudden illness'​

Jim Beard.jpg
Jim Beard, a longtime member of Steely Dan, has died at the age 63. His cause of death is, reportedly, from sudden illness. He is remembered by musicians everywhere for his work.

Jim Beard vaccination.jpg

Éloïse Appelle, 26, reality TV contestant and influencer, announces that she has "aggressive" breast cancer​

Éloïse Appelle.jpg
"It took me a while to accept the situation". On her Instagram account, with a series of black and white photographs, reality TV candidate and influencer Éloïse Appelle announced this Sunday that she had "aggressive" breast cancer.

Obituary for our former colleague Angi Baldauf (†57)​

Angi Baldauf.jpg
The laughter is gone forever. Angi Baldauf (†57), a thoroughbred journalist at Axel Springer, enthusiastic musician and CDU press spokeswoman, is dead. As her sister announced, our dear former colleague died at the end of February after a short, serious illness.

She left her mark on Lower Saxony's state politics during her time at BILD Hannover (including during Prime Minister Christian Wulff's time in office), before moving to the political editorial team in Berlin after a short break and later moving to Hamburg as editor in charge.

FWIW - Whistleblower Targeted After Exposing 973% SURGE in Heart Failure Among Navy Pilots

A United States Navy medic who blew the whistle on an explosive report showing a massive increase in heart issues among military pilots has been blocked by the Department of Defense (DOD) from accessing his work computer.

Navy Medical Service Corps Lt. Ted Macie shared shocking information about the surge in heart failure among military personnel.

Macie claimed that members of the U.S. military have experienced massive increases in heart-related issues, presenting Defense Department data showing the following:

• 937% increase in heart failure
  • 152% increase in cardiomyopathy
  • 69% increase in ischemic heart disease
  • 36% increase in hypertensive disease
  • 63% increase in other forms of heart disease

FWIW - Whistleblower Targeted After Exposing 973% SURGE in Heart Failure Among Navy Pilots
You know you are living in crazy times when "heart failure" is more common than "engine failure." :rolleyes:
Controller: Raise your altitude.
Pilot: ❤️❤️❤️
Controller: Okay, love you too, mate. Watch out, there is a mountain ahead of you.
Pilot: ❤️❤️
Controller: Please raise your altitude now!
Pilot: ❤️
Controller: Is everything alright?
Pilot: ...

Guitarist Sylvain Luc, a great name in French jazz, has died aged 58​

Sylvain Luc.jpg
French guitarist Sylvain died of a sudden heart attack on the night of 13-14 March at the age of 58. One of a family of musicians, he was exceptionally gifted on guitar, but could also play a number of other instruments with equal talent. He had the ability to sublimate everything and to improvise like no one else.

Back
Top Bottom