Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

I spoke with a repair man

at one of the subway depots here in Stockholm - and it happened totally out of the blue. I thought it was his wife that got jabbed the other week and had issues as she came into the depot.

But it was not his wife. They do however plan to get vaccinated. And that is when we talked for like 25 minutes… he actually listened :wow: a lot

Again, totally unexpected that he would.

He is that classic, truly handsome worker viking around the age of 32 with wife and young kid. Very straight, decent kind of guy. We used to talk a lot 8 years ago - and that connection is still there, albeit we rarely meet.

I showed him the outlines of the genetic injections, the iffy side effects, the troublesome spike proteins and possible future dangers. And referred to Dr Michael Yeadon (ex VEO and chief scientist at Pfizer) recent interview in the series of Planet Lockdown (which is of excellent quality, dignity and the way how Yeadon articulates himself)

And since I know how easy it is to forget names, i gave him a piece of paper with the names so he can search at bitchute.

I was not interfering with his decision.

What i often do, is to inspire (or scare away?) people, at least to look into some info on the vaccines - the backside of that was is not told officially. Before rather than after.

the injections are here to stay - they do not run away from him. But he can look into more info now. If he chooses to take them - then that is his territory. I do not mix that up.

In a way, it was amazing to feel the sense of “a listening ear” in him as it felt very genuine. (A bit unusal these days)

He also told me that they only jab people born 1971 or older, so it was not yet his turn ( i was unaware of that. I thought they released the jab to all people now according to “phase 4” - but this may differ from commune to commune here in Sweden).

I feel like a happy cookie right now. :wow: Not all is doom and gloom (thanks god)

(And is not about collecting points or play hero or anything like that). I am just genuinely happy when people actually dare to listen - in a matter which has become outmost crucial for humanity.

Wow just wow (brainwashing inversions). I guess the point is that stupid sheep can be led off any cliff and the pied piper doesn’t even have to play a good tune! (Hmm Piper at the Gates of Dawn, PFreud!)

But what if

they are not (all) stupid, but just not awake yet ?

I mean I was a sleeping dodo up until i was 49. My senses failed to look beyond my local horizon, despite keen senses. But i did not see the bigger picture (deceptions) Politics were a no go zone for me. I took my vaccines. Lalalaaa.

Until i scrutinized 9/11 in depth about 4-5 years ago, which started totally by accident - it all came crashing down, big times. And acted like circular waves on water. If they can pull off 9/11 then what else has been pulled off in the past …? Of course I wondered later - how could I not see ?!

It really is puzzling how blind the mind can be, yet at the same time, also very sensitive over the changes that happen in close proximity: such as human relations, work space, and the “artificial spirit” behind companies as entities. But - i did not seriously make a connection on a larger scale. (I did however sometimes have disturbing daydreams about patterns in the 90s and 00s - which if they get worse, would create lots of damages in the future. But i dismissed them as i felt extremely negative about having those pattern-feelings-visions and feared to become a cynical negative person myself). So back into the bubble.

Maybe it is the cozy Sweden effect. Having lived in a protected pond.

But - there must be many like that ? Or ?

Perhaps waiting for that little big trigger without even knowing it. (And we will often not find out about those we crossed path with, who did not agree, could connect dots or even rejected what we informed them about… but it may say “click” later on in them !).

IF their souls are latent waiting for a trigger, help for self help, then they will meet those cornerstones in their lives, no matter what, one or the other way. (With the potential of awakening)

Sure, sometimes i fall into the same thinking… all those stupid people. And yet, i was one of them, too. Without truly having been a stupid by nature. Naive, perhaps. Blind, yes partially - looking into the wrong directions. Sensitized for the near field, but not on a national or global scale.

And when it finally hit me - late - many many little pieces of observations, patterns and experiences collected along the long road of a complex life story… suddenly all made a lot more sense and meaning ! A lot like stepping into a larger dimension.

So, when is stupid stupid ?

Last edited:
Yes XPan, all very good points. We’ve All probably been sucked into various bad deals by various pied pipers in this lifetime. The sheep that plunge into an abyss, however they are described or whatever Shepard they put their faith in, are, in the end, the sheep that plunge into an abyss.

Do we have a duty to call out to them to break the spell they are under? If we do so, we may catch the attention of the evil magician. There’s the rub. Remain silent and wonder...perhaps feel remorse for our inaction or blare out a warning Trumpet like Gunga Din, knowing no good deed goes unpunished?

My dad got his second shot. He suffered severe fatigue for two days, but he has other symptoms he was worried about (I'm worried abut him as well), severe back, and abdominal pain. He told me that the pain went down to his genitals...very scary stuff, but he thinks this is normal (?!). At this moment de pain is gone, but what I'm most concerned is his health in the future (near or far), and that he is not aware of this.

As many of you, I also tried to show him some real evidence about this vaccine. He asked me whether I was going to take the shot, and I said NO, so he asked me why, my response was that we need more information about the effectiveness, safety and potential risks of it; I sent him a some videos and articles, but I think he didn't read or watched them.

Last edited:
My uncle took the vaccine in April and had no side effects (none that he reported to any of us).
My father took one as well 2 weeks ago; still no side effects.
Both were vaccinated with Pfizer.
My mother is still undecided but is under a LOT of pressure from her friends (ladies in mid to late 60s who all took the vaccine!!!), telling her "Don´t play with your life!" and stuff like that.

A few days before the vaccine, I talked with my father and jut told him that I don´t agree with that and that it is poison and that people are dying from it.
I didn´t got much into the topic because he almost never listens to me; I´m a stupid girl for him (as any other female) and once he makes his mind is hart to tell him otherwise. But since he mentioned the topic, I told him what I think and left the rest to him.
And of course he took the vaccine.

I told my mother that he should take a bunch of vitamins and gave her the list.
She said she doubts he´ll take those, but she bought them.

Two days back I was in the middle of the conversation with my mother and she said that she run out of vitamins because father took all of them according to what I listed and she smiled because he´s not pill-person.
I was very happy to hear that.

We´ll see how he and my uncle will go on... Just hope that my mother doesn´t brake under the pressure.
I told her if she really REALLY want to take a vaccine, why don´t you go then to Hungary and take Sputnik. It´s only roughly a 1h drive from where she lives...
I don´t know what to tell her anymore... She calls me every day (for our usual chat) and almost every other day she mentions corona and what to do....

Spoke with my nursing colleague tonight and her daughter-in-law just got the 2nd dose of the Pfizer and just had a miscarriage. She was probably later on in her first trimester. My colleague said that she did at the behest of her mother who is quite sick with cancer so that she can go visit her mother whom she has not seen for at least over a year and not give mother COVID. I have no words.

I do wonder once school districts start mandating vaccines for kids and there is a slew of adverse events, if there is going to be a real outcry and wake-up for those who have fallen for the "vaccine good" programming. It really is going to be painful to watch. You have to wonder what the hell the PTB are thinking in pushing this sh#t so quickly and brazenly. Will it be a severe miscalculation on their part? One hopes.

I must have made a mistake in my post, also this source says vaxxing had started in dec 2020, and not earlier like i remembered it. Still, the many deaths in december could be not all Corona, but influenza and others, that also test positive on PCR. I have yet to find decent data on vaxx rates to make a better case. This clip from Netherlands claims there are three times more deaths from vaxxing than from Corona -in the age group 18-65. Vaccinaties 3 x dodelijker dan Covid-19? – Het Andere Nieuws it has an english subscript.
1621427648731.png

Last edited:
As others have spoken about reactions after interacting with the vaccinated, I just wanted to add to it.

My partner has had both shots, and I went through almost a week of extreme fatigue a few weeks after they got the second shot. I was following the protocol, and taking Vitamin C every few hours. My legs felt heavy, making it uncomfortable to walk, and I wanted to sleep much of the time. There was the "fogginess" of mind others have mentioned also. That is unusual, normally I have a good deal of energy.

I upped the daily iodine, and began taking more bentonite clay, and that was around the time these symptoms went away. Coincidentally, I felt better one day after receiving my crystals.

My partner did not describe any side effects other than pain in the arm and feeling like having a flu for one evening. Many of the people I work with have said the same thing ( most of them had the Johnson and Johnson vaccine provided freely by my work).

I work around large groups of people, so there really is not a way to avoid all of these vaccinated people ( both coworkers and customers). I am just staying with the protocol because it would not be feasible to stop working at this time. My work, so far, will not require us to be vaccinated and I am thankful for that. There is a handful of people like myself who are adamantly against getting the vaccine, but don't talk openly to those have gotten it. The pride of the vaccinated is puzzling to me, as is the aggressiveness to get others vaccinated if they discover they are not.

The shedding of the spike protein is quite concerning, especially after watching the Dr Tenpenny video. Life has to go on though, as some of the more recent posts in this thread have mentioned. I haven't ordered or taken ivermectin yet, but will consider it moving forward.

I have also noticed some of the vaccinated in the workplace making more mistakes than before, and generally being forgetful. They openly say they are vaccinated so it is easy to observe the effects of before and after. FWIW.

But what if

they are not (all) stupid, but just not awake yet ?

I mean I was a sleeping dodo up until i was 49. My senses failed to look beyond my local horizon, despite keen senses. But i did not see the bigger picture (deceptions) Politics were a no go zone for me. I took my vaccines. Lalalaaa.

Until i scrutinized 9/11 in depth about 4-5 years ago, which started totally by accident - it all came crashing down, big times. And acted like circular waves on water. If they can pull off 9/11 then what else has been pulled off in the past …? Of course I wondered later - how could I not see ?!

It really is puzzling how blind the mind can be, yet at the same time, also very sensitive over the changes that happen in close proximity: such as human relations, work space, and the “artificial spirit” behind companies as entities. But - i did not seriously make a connection on a larger scale. (I did however sometimes have disturbing daydreams about patterns in the 90s and 00s - which if they get worse, would create lots of damages in the future. But i dismissed them as i felt extremely negative about having those pattern-feelings-visions and feared to become a cynical negative person myself). So back into the bubble.

Maybe it is the cozy Sweden effect. Having lived in a protected pond.

But - there must be many like that ? Or ?

Perhaps waiting for that little big trigger without even knowing it. (And we will often not find out about those we crossed path with, who did not agree, could connect dots or even rejected what we informed them about… but it may say “click” later on in them !).

IF their souls are latent waiting for a trigger, help for self help, then they will meet those cornerstones in their lives, no matter what, one or the other way. (With the potential of awakening)

Sure, sometimes i fall into the same thinking… all those stupid people. And yet, i was one of them, too. Without truly having been a stupid by nature. Naive, perhaps. Blind, yes partially - looking into the wrong directions. Sensitized for the near field, but not on a national or global scale.

And when it finally hit me - late - many many little pieces of observations, patterns and experiences collected along the long road of a complex life story… suddenly all made a lot more sense and meaning ! A lot like stepping into a larger dimension.

So, when is stupid stupid ?

I love your optimism. If we are going to be of service to others, we need to practice a modicum of patience and not treat everyone as some lost soul.

Here are some relevant Cs passages:

April 28, 1996
Frank, Pat Z, Laura.

[...]

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Vordkon.

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) As you know, we just had a little chat with Sandra and we thank you for that. Now, we have been discussing a lot of different things here, and the main thing that I have been focusing on is the trap of emotions. I would like to know if this trap is foisted upon us from external sources?

A: The formula is "foisted."

Q: (L) What is the formula?

A: Set pattern, like a maze.

Q: (L) Okay. And what is the most effective way to get out of this maze of emotional control?

A: Calculate.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can be done when one is in process of extricating oneself from an emotional trap to cut off or ease the pain of it? It quite literally hurts.

A: No need to ease.

Q: (L) Well, once you have done it and gone through it, or, more particularly, once you see that it is a trap, it doesn't hurt anymore - or lessens. Another thing is that we all have been affected by being sucked into emotional traps, seemingly since birth. Is this common for all people?

A: All? No, most, yes.

Q: (L) Would it be a fair statement to say that people who have potential to do very positive things in terms of clearing away and understanding the reality in which we exist, might be primary targets for this emotional turmoil?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can you tell us what might be the characteristics of a person who is not caught in the emotional trap?

A: Embracing? No. Uniting? Yes.

Q: (L) Ah! So, you are saying that people who can clear the emotional traps can unite in a higher emotional sense?

A: Emotions are chemicals only.

Q: (L) So, if emotions are chemical only, is it true that when one is in physical proximity to certain people, that perhaps their frequency vibrations cause these chemicals to be stimulated or generated within us?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) And, that it takes great force of will and mental power to counteract this physical action?

A: No, just practice.

Q: (L) Okay, once you have done it a few times in small ways, you can build up to big ones?

A: Not quite correct concept.

Q: (L) I was reading this piece sent to us on the internet where this Cosmic Awareness source talks about people who deliberately have [incarnated] because, since the good guys really can't interfere from the outside, because it would violate free will, that many of them incarnate and thereby partake of the physical experience, and then wake up and are able to do the things that are needed on the planet. The object being to try to make sure that they will awaken to their purpose, and that emotions and emotional traps are used repeatedly and continuously to try to prevent them from awakening. What I am getting at is: what are the things that we can do to awaken? You have told us many times that we need to awaken. Obviously we are not fully awakened. We are aware of that. Is there some other thing we can do?

A: Let it happen naturally. If you are on a path, do you seek to jump up into the air and fly to the end of the path? If you did, you would regret missing the "rest of the path."

Q: (L) A lot of very strange things have been happening... Sandra and her heart attack, [my daughter] and her [broken] ankle, the terrible sicknesses I have had in the past months, [my other daughter] talking about the things that have happened in her experiences... it seems like, to me, that the situation in terms of attack is really heating up. Can you comment on this?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, thanks a lot! Can we ask questions about it?

Q: (L) Well, my eye infections, the ear problems, the loss of my voice for so long... were these part of the attack process?

Q: (L) My mother also fell down and has a black eye. I am trying to find the portal? What is the portal through which all this attack is coming?

A: Discover.

Q: (L) Did we already discover it in part, i.e. SV and her mother and that situation?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are you saying that SV is not a portal?

A: People are not portals!!! They are only victims of the things that come through the portals. Otherwise, many could describe you as a "portal."

Q: (L) Well, I never said that I wasn't. Speaking of that...

A: When you concentrate on the people as portals, you falsely direct negative energy upon the soul units themselves. Rather like treating acne with the therapy to be found in a shotgun!

Q: (L) What is the appropriate response when you are in a situation and you know that the person is being victimized, yes, by the forces coming through the portal, but their victimization is causing you a great deal of problems? What is the appropriate response here?

A: How do you view those afflicted with disease? Do you throw rocks at them?!?

Q: (L) Well, no, you don't throw rocks at them...

A: What do you do, then?

Q: (L) Well, a person with a disease: you send or take them to a doctor or suggest that they go to a doctor.

A: For what purpose?

Q: (L) To discover the diagnosis of the disease, to obtain medicine, to either relieve the symptoms or cure the disease.

A: Bingo!

Q: (L) We are talking about people who won't even admit they have a disease! How do you tell someone to go to a doctor when they don't think they are sick? Most people do NOT believe that they are subject to control or manipulation from other densities! You have told a number of people that they were going to be subjected to attack and manipulation and they have blithely said 'Oh, there is nothing in our lives that would permit that...'

A: Denial is not incurable until you give up. Patience combined with kind invitations to participate in the learning process eventually allows the victim to awaken, thus to be open to cure. This helps you to build the "army" you seek. Isolation cures nothing. Thereby stifling progress, as any and all will ultimately be seen as "portals." Rather like "spinning one's wheels," yes??

Q: (L) So, in other words, you are saying I should remain married to my husband, I should have SV and other disruptive and destructive people over here constantly to 'participate' in the learning process?

A: The point is not to rigidly adhere to specific lifestyles, nor maintain exact patterning of behavior, merely to not close doors completely and permanently.

[...]

End of Session

Yes XPan, all very good points. We’ve All probably been sucked into various bad deals by various pied pipers in this lifetime. The sheep that plunge into an abyss, however they are described or whatever Shepard they put their faith in, are, in the end, the sheep that plunge into an abyss.

Do we have a duty to call out to them to break the spell they are under? If we do so, we may catch the attention of the evil magician. There’s the rub. Remain silent and wonder...perhaps feel remorse for our inaction or blare out a warning Trumpet like Gunga Din, knowing no good deed goes unpunished?
Of course

it ain’t our duty to convert people. Or to become a beacon of which the sheep rely on, and thereby once again avoid their own work, leave their responsibility over to others, and fail to listen to the secret call in their own soul.

And those likely will not/ are not listening anyway. But there are people who do. Those “in the middle somewhere”.

i guess i trust my guts in this, as i never plan to inform people or doing campaigns. (My ego would like to, and has tried to, but to no avail. I then let go, when i sense that a person directly shuts me down / rejects the dangers in the covid vaccines).

For me that is then a clear sign not to pass the boundary of their free will and choices.

But there seem to be others. In the middle, who seem to listen calmly. Neither saying yes or no, but give the impression daring to listen.

the rest is up to them….

5 Doctors Discuss about how to detoxifies nano particles,
Using Alfalfa pellets or hay and add about half tsp organic laundry soap and take hot bath.
And then take shower with using Dr. Bronner’s peppermint soap.

Anyway I told my son to buy all the stuff for me and when I got the stuff, I gave all the things to my daughter in law and told her to take bath, and make my son also do the same.
And yesterday my son called me said “I got fennel seeds that you asked for, what is that for? Are you trying to make us to do another ridiculous things?”
I was kind shocked, and told him that ‘the bath, you must have to do, it’s about live or die, and it not difficult things to do, can you trust me on this thing? You must have to do it before it’s too late.’ Then he said he will do it. I am not going to ask him again if he did or not.

This video talking about Pine needle or Fennel seeds contains shikimic acid that fight COVID vaccine shedding.
And also said that using Coffee Espresso Machine to extract shikimic acid is easy.
But one of video says the fennel seeds are OK to chewing it. So I think I am going to chewing it one spoon in the morning and see if I need more or not.

Depending on your countries definition of organic, I believe in Canada (and USA?) it can not include GMO. So organic food is non-GMO.
For a while there was much talk about a diagnosis of Orthorexia Nervosa, an obsession with clean eating to the point of excluding foods one considered to be unhealthy (subjective). This even resulted in weight loss. Gasp!

I hope this is the proper thread for what I'm about to relay - first thank you all for sharing and networking our stories - in my life, the person I live with (MY LADY) and I got the flu (what ever you may call it) in November 2019, and it was a heck of a flu... I joked about it at first and then it was exposed as such the following spring 2020. Since then we have had serious repercussions in many ways. Wether it was abdominal pains, cramps, and much more, we have often felt that it was related to the first incidence. What I will say now is to be better understood by those who have had a similar experience: the physical aspects are one thing but it seems to me that whatever it was has left inside us something weird mentally.

Some days it seems like my partner is totally disconnected to physical reality - and she feels the same about me. Somehow we feel as if we are estranged inside our own bodies. A happy couple living an ordinary plentiful life, we are having severe glitches, arguments over nothing, something that had never happened in the past, to the point of breaking up our union, with no understandable cause.... Having said that we do not watch TV or follow mainstream media except on SOTT, RT or GLOBALRESEARCH, yet today again we had a long talk with someone who we trust and came to the conclusion that there is a possibility that the flu has changed something inside us. We never had arguments or fights, whereas now it's a daily occurrence. It is as if something is making us on edge and ready to draw swords for the most meaningless things?

If anyone else has this impression that the leftovers of the flu has changed us in many (not nice) ways, it would at least settle my mind as to what is happening to us? After sudden craziness we have the impression that we were overtaken by something which is not in line with our characters and demeanours.

As I said, I hope that we are not alone living this, and I want to share it so that we can make a point of noticing what is changing inside us. Lack of patience, edginess, stress, or all out psychosis is what I'm referring to. Cause it is really deteriorating our togetherness and future as such. I may be wrong but after being with someone for many years when our other starts telling us that we are reacting contrary to who we are, it is time to take a pause, And I feel the same about my partner?

It makes me wonder about the notion that the virus was designed to make people more subdued, if on the opposite side of the spectrum it has made us more volatile, hot tempered and at the edge of screaming for the most meaningless things? I'm just sharing what our covid experience has been so far. In a way, I want to understand if these sudden changes between us have something to do with the flu?

Thank you for your patience and time. And than you PECHA fot the above exceprts, I will meditate upon waht The C's said before jumping to any conclusions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom