Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

There a letter from Dr. WiIliam Makis to the Canadian Medical Association (CMA) about that.

Here is the transcript of the letter:

October 15, 2022

Canadian Medical Association (CMA)
1410 Blair Towers Place, Suite 500
Ottawa, ON, K1J 989

Dear CMA Presidents Dr.Alika Lafontaine (2022-23) and Dr.Katharine Smart (2021-22)

Re: Sudden deaths of 80 young Canadian doctors since rollout of COVID-19 vaccines

On September 3, 2022, I wrote you a letter regarding the sudden and unexpected deaths of 32 young Canadian doctors since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines, and I raised concerns about COVID-19 vaccines and vaccine mandates contributing to these sudden deaths. The letter went viral on social media, it was viewed by millions of people worldwide, was translated into dozens of languages, and became the topic of numerous podcasts, media interviews, internet videos and news articles.

There has been a tremendous interest worldwide into what is killing Canada's fully COVID-19 vaccinated young doctors. Unfortunately, Canada’s healthcare leaders including CMA, do not share this interest. Both of you failed or refused to respond to my letter, and you also failed or refused to respond to inquiries made by American philanthropist Mr.Steve Kirsch, as well as inquiries made by journalists.

I am now providing you an update with information about 80 young Canadian doctors who died suddenly or unexpectedly since the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines. Four more doctors have died since my previous letter, and these unexpected deaths are accelerating. You cannot continue to ignore this.

My team has assembled a database of 1638 Canadian doctor deaths during the period 2019-2022, with 972 of them from CMA's own website. Our preliminary analysis of this extensive data suggests that Canadian doctor deaths under age 50 in 2022 will be 2-fold higher compared to the 2019-2020 average. Shockingly, Canadian doctor deaths under age 40 are already 5-fold higher in 2022 compared to the 2019-2020 average, and Canadian doctor deaths under age 30 are 8-fold higher!

McMaster University recently announced the sudden deaths of 3 young fully COVID vaccinated medical residents during the summer of 2022, which is unprecedented. All Canadian medical students and residents were forced into unscientific, unethical, cruel and harmful COVID-19 vaccine mandates.

l implore you again to remember your Hippocratic Oath and your own CMA Code of Ethics, and call for an immediate hait to all COVID-19 vaccine mandates in Canadian healthcare.

Thank you,

Dr.WiIliam Makis MD, FRCPC

Dr.WiIliam Makis MD, FRCPC.jpg

if the comments on these articles are indication, the tide is surely changing or so I hopw

A lot of emotion at the courthouse in Nanterre. This Tuesday afternoon, a president of the judicial court died in the middle of a hearing, struck by what appeared to be a heart attack.

The 44-year-old magistrate was presiding over a hearing of the 16th chamber where the day's immediate appearances were being judged when she was suddenly taken ill. Despite the rapid intervention of the men of the Paris fire brigade (BSPP) and the resuscitation attempts made by the doctors of the Samu for more than an hour, the magistrate died on the spot.

Source in French: Le Parisien

Couple these tragic losses with stories of emergency room closures due to "staffing shortages" and you have the continuing collapse of the Canadian healthcare system, witnessed in real time.

October 18 2022 - Magician Arsenio Puro dies in performance at 46

Arsenio Puro.jpg

Translated from French:

The Spanish have just lost a personality known thanks to the equivalent of "France has an incredible talent", Arsenio Puro, magician, died in the middle of his show this weekend in Madrid.

The magician had gained a large audience thanks to his participation in 2019 Got Talent on the other side of the Pyrenees. Arsenio Puro died this weekend while performing in the Spanish capital. In the middle of his performance, the 46-year-old suffered a heart attack. The tragedy was so sudden and unexpected that the audience in the hall thought it was a hoax by the magician... So much so that a few seconds passed before two members of the audience, police officers who had come to watch the performance, came to see that the artist had really suffered a heart attack. Despite several attempts at resuscitation and a quick transfer to hospital in a heart condition, the magician died. He had taken part in Got Talent in 2019, the Spanish equivalent of "La France a un incroyable talent", and had even reached the semi-finals.

@Ellipse
Although not Covid related, your story immediately brought back memories of the alcohol abuse related death of British comedian Tommy Cooper:

On 15 April 1984, Cooper collapsed from a heart attack in front of millions of television viewers, midway through his act on the London Weekend Television variety show Live from Her Majesty's, transmitted live from Her Majesty's Theatre in Westminster, London.[22] An assistant had helped him put on a cloak for his sketch, while Jimmy Tarbuck, the host, was hiding behind the stage curtains waiting to pass him different props that he would then appear to pull from inside his gown.[22] The assistant smiled at him as he slumped down, believing that it was part of the act.[23] Likewise, the audience laughed as he fell backwards.[22]

As Cooper lay dying on the floor, the audience continued laughing at him believing it was part of an act. Cooper then began snorting and snoring, and died after.

At this point, Alasdair MacMillan, the director of the television production, cued the orchestra to play music for an unscripted commercial break (noticeable because of several seconds of blank screen while LWT's master control contacted regional stations to start transmitting advertisements)[22] and Tarbuck's manager tried to pull Cooper back through the curtains.

It was decided to continue with the show. Dustin Gee and Les Dennis were the act that had to follow Cooper, and other stars proceeded to present their acts in the limited space in front of the curtains. While the show continued, efforts were being made backstage to revive Cooper. It was not until a second commercial break that paramedics moved his body to Westminster Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival. His death was not officially reported until the next morning, although the incident was the leading item on the news programme that followed the show. Cooper was cremated at Mortlake Crematorium in London.[24][25]

The video of Cooper's heart attack on stage has been uploaded to numerous video-sharing websites. YouTube drew criticism from a number of sources when footage of the incident was posted on the website in May 2009. John Beyer of the pressure group Mediawatch-UK said: "This is very poor taste. That the broadcasters have not repeated the incident shows they have a respect for him and I think that ought to apply also on YouTube."[23] On 28 December 2011 segments of the Live From Her Majesty's clip, including Cooper collapsing on stage, were included in the Channel 4 programme The Untold Tommy Cooper.[26][27]

October 18 2022 - Lot et Garonne, France: a student dies of a heart attack in the middle of class at Nérac high school

(translated from French)
On Tuesday 18 October, a 17-year-old man collapsed from a heart attack while attending class at the Armand-Fallière agricultural college in Nérac. He could not be resuscitated despite the intervention of the emergency services.

A terrible tragedy took place this Tuesday afternoon, 18 October, at the Armand-Fallière agricultural high school in Nérac, according to our colleagues in La Dépêche.

While attending a lesson with his second year class in the establishment in the town of Albret, a young man of 17 collapsed, overcome by a heart attack.

Psychological unit

The Nérac fire brigade was quickly alerted and went to the scene to perform the first cardiac massages. A team from SMUR 47 also intervened.

Despite their efforts, the rescuers were unable to resuscitate the student. The SMUR doctor pronounced the young man dead.

This Tuesday, at the end of the afternoon, a psychological unit was set up to take care of the students and teaching staff, who were terribly affected.

October 13 2022 - Former Australian tennis star Todd Woodbridge recounts heart attack at 51

Tennis great Todd Woodbridge is urging others to have a health check after becoming the latest 50-something celebrity to suffer a heart attack.

Woodbridge says he was left shocked after experiencing symptoms as a fit 51-year-old last Thursday.

The 16-time grand slam doubles champion and one-time top-20 singles star regularly works out in his home gym in Melbourne and also keeps active while away commentating at tournaments.

“I tried to keep my routine having travelled to the US Open and London and I was just exercising and had chest pains and every symptom when you look up Google – full sweats and I felt awful,”’ Woodbridge said.

“I had a little heart episode that goes down as a mild heart attack which is a bit of a shock to me.

October 18 2022 - The novelist Jean Teulé, comic book writer and TV personality died of a heart attack in Paris on Tuesday at the age of 69.

Jean Teulé.jpg

The writer and television personality Jean Teulé, author of "Magasin des suicides", "Montespan", "Fleur de tonnerre" and "Crénom, Baudelaire" died on Tuesday at the age of 69. He was the companion of actress Miou-Miou for more than 20 years.

"Betty Mialet and Bernard Barrault are extremely sad to confirm that their author Jean Teulé succumbed to cardiac arrest yesterday evening, 18 October" wrote the Mialet-Barrault publishing house in a statement, while a police source said the novelist had died at his home in Paris that evening.

According to the first elements of the investigation, the death could be linked to food poisoning after a meal in a restaurant last weekend, a hypothesis that still needs to be confirmed.

October 18 2022 - Lot et Garonne, France: a student dies of a heart attack in the middle of class at Nérac high school
In the pre-2020 universe, heart attacks in 17yrs old kids was almost unheard of for it is the age of invincibility so to speak. Today I saw a young woman (in her 30's or 40's) on the ground, having difficulties breathing and waiting for an ambulance to arrive. It's hard to imagine that such scenes have become ubiquitous everywhere under the auspice of the new abnormal normality. Sometimes it feels like watching a fictional reality from behind a veil.

Back
Top Bottom