Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

As an employee that falls under Canada's mandatory vaccine policy, I eventually succumbed to the threat of loss of income. I submitted an accommodation request under the human rights prohibited grounds of religious discrimination. One month later, they came back with some questions they wanted me to answer to clarify my deeply help conviction.

Pretty hard to explain to my senior management that I practice divination and communicate with spirits (for lack of a better term), let alone that all information I got back through prayer, mediation and journeying indicated I should avoid these new vaccines (mRNA or attenuated adenovirus viral vector) as much as possible. Even harder to explain to them that by ignoring both my own critical assessment, as well as information provided from the ether, I firmly believed I was putting my soul in jeopardy.

Two more months later, they informed my my request was denied and that I needed to comply within 2 weeks or I would be put on administrative leave (leave without pay) until I complied. Although beaten down over the several months I had this mandate hanging over my head, I still have enough righteous anger and will to survive to challenge it further. However, I realized I was not taking into account
other people who depend on my income. So, I caved and decided to get a single shot of J&J/Janssen (Ad26.COV2.S [recombinant]).

Here's how it has played out so far after a week of pre-vax preventative protocol:
Wk 1
Pain in wrist of arm inoculated
Heavy fatigue
Pressure in head
Brain fog
Feeling of fullness and discomfort in upper abdomen, leading to constipation
Aching joints
Scratchy throat
Chills, sweating, but no fever
Strange sense of not being centered in the body (simply can't describe better)
Reduced appetite
Ringing in ears appeared day 7
Persistent headache appeared day 7

Wk 2
Nausea
Persistent headache
Pressure in head
Low appetite
Abdominal pain immediately below solar plexus (reduces by end of week)
Ringing in ears
Minor balance issues and clumsiness
Flareup of rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia (haven't had a significant flareup in several years since going GF and keto)
Feeling of fullness and discomfort in upper abdomen, constipation
Sneezing and mild coughing
Rash appears on left abdomen (itchy)

Ongoing
Stomach bloating, sluggish bowels, mild abdominal discomfort/pressure (sometimes solar plexus, sometimes lower belly)
Low appetite
Ringing in ears (like cicadas) and loss of acuity in hearing (more muffled)
Rash on abdomen (L side)
Itchiness in ear canal
Dry eyes (burning sensation)
Headache (can worsen as day progresses)
Pressure in head
Difficulty urinating (ranging from weak stream to dribbles)
Fatigue
Brain fog, can't think, can't concentrate
Body aches, ongoing flareup of rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia

I can't decide which side effects are the worst for me. Constant ringing in my ears is rather distracting (if not disconcerting), as are the myriad aches and pains, and general discomfort. But the brain fog, the inability to concentrate or focus, seems to have impacted me the most.

My doctor appears to be taking this seriously and reported the adverse event to the public health vaccine reporting system. As well, she's ordered some blood work and is looking into curative or supportive approaches. So, hoping some of these side effects can be abated. We both acknowledge the tangled web we are in, in that we have to try to tease out pre-existing conditions that worsened upon vaccination, the psychological and psychosomatic effects of lockdowns, uncertainty and the threat of loss of pay and the potential of long CV (wife and I believe we caught CV in Spring 2020, but our symptoms didn't meet the requirements for testing back then (e.g. we did not experience loss of taste/smell).

Thank goodness for the protocol. I honestly believe I would be worse off. And, although public health recommended a second dose of J&J, it wasn't mandatory and I graciously declined.

Could the vaccinated be driving up transmissions? This study (pre-print, not peer reviewed) demonstrates how vaccinated people could reduce vaccine effectiveness:

Higher contact among vaccinated people may negatively influence vaccine effectiveness
In a recent study posted to medRxiv* preprint server, researchers reported that contact among vaccinated people could influence the effectiveness of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccines.
Conclusions
The present study showed that vaccinated contact heterogeneity, i.e., increased contact between vaccinated persons, could result in negative VEff, illustrating scenarios where vaccines could be non-beneficial. Vaccinated contact heterogeneity could negatively affect VEff measurements only when vaccine efficacies, particularly VES, were lower. The researchers observed that the efficacy of vaccines could mediate the effect of contact heterogeneity bias.

Moreover, negative VEff measurements were found only during the epidemic growth when the number of susceptible non-vaccinated people was lower than the susceptible vaccinated population.

In previous empirical studies, negative VEff always coincided with the growth stage of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron epidemic. Further, other biases such as selection bias or higher infection-induced immunity among the non-vaccinated population could negatively influence VEff.

In conclusion, the researchers reported one plausible mechanism for negative VEff measurements despite the beneficial vaccines and how biases could be identified. Future works might be able to address other possible and potential biases resulting in negative VEff.

This sounds a lot like the impacts of a leaky vaccine

As an employee that falls under Canada's mandatory vaccine policy, I eventually succumbed to the threat of loss of income. I submitted an accommodation request under the human rights prohibited grounds of religious discrimination. One month later, they came back with some questions they wanted me to answer to clarify my deeply help conviction.

Pretty hard to explain to my senior management that I practice divination and communicate with spirits (for lack of a better term), let alone that all information I got back through prayer, mediation and journeying indicated I should avoid these new vaccines (mRNA or attenuated adenovirus viral vector) as much as possible. Even harder to explain to them that by ignoring both my own critical assessment, as well as information provided from the ether, I firmly believed I was putting my soul in jeopardy.

Two more months later, they informed my my request was denied and that I needed to comply within 2 weeks or I would be put on administrative leave (leave without pay) until I complied. Although beaten down over the several months I had this mandate hanging over my head, I still have enough righteous anger and will to survive to challenge it further. However, I realized I was not taking into account
other people who depend on my income. So, I caved and decided to get a single shot of J&J/Janssen (Ad26.COV2.S [recombinant]).

Here's how it has played out so far after a week of pre-vax preventative protocol:
Wk 1
Heavy fatigue
Pressure in head
Brain fog
Aching joints
Scratchy throat
Reduced appetite

Wk 2
Nausea
Persistent headache
Pressure in head
Low appetite
Ringing in ears
Flareup of rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia (haven't had a significant flareup in several years since going GF and keto)

Ongoing
Stomach bloating, sluggish bowels, mild abdominal discomfort/pressure (sometimes solar plexus, sometimes lower belly)
Low appetite
Rash on abdomen (L side)
Itchiness in ear canal
Pressure in head
Fatigue

I can't decide which side effects are the worst for me. Constant ringing in my ears is rather distracting (if not disconcerting), as are the myriad aches and pains, and general discomfort. But the brain fog, the inability to concentrate or focus, seems to have impacted me the most.

My doctor appears to be taking this seriously and reported the adverse event to the public health vaccine reporting system. As well, she's ordered some blood work and is looking into curative or supportive approaches. So, hoping some of these side effects can be abated. We both acknowledge the tangled web we are in, in that we have to try to tease out pre-existing conditions that worsened upon vaccination, the psychological and psychosomatic effects of lockdowns, uncertainty and the threat of loss of pay and the potential of long CV (wife and I believe we caught CV in Spring 2020, but our symptoms didn't meet the requirements for testing back then (e.g. we did not experience loss of taste/smell).

Thank goodness for the protocol. I honestly believe I would be worse off. And, although public health recommended a second dose of J&J, it wasn't mandatory and I graciously declined.

That's horrifying. If it were me, I'd sue the tyrants who made me take it for everything they were worth. Failing that, I would make it my mission to make their lives miserable with every tool at my disposal.

@Gonzo - You have my utmost sympathy. Your situation with this mandated poison is unacceptable and the side effects you are experiencing are totally beyond words. So many different effects and seemingly long term. If that is the situation after the pre-vaccination protocol imagine what you would have suffered without it. The authorities know they have so many people over a barrel with the threat of loss of income. That is a real game changer for so many. It is good to hear that only one injection was mandated and I hope you don't have to submit to that again. Let us know how you get on and whether the effects lessen over time. :hug2:

Wk 1
Heavy fatigue
Pressure in head
Brain fog
Aching joints
Scratchy throat
Reduced appetite

Wk 2
Nausea
Persistent headache
Pressure in head
Low appetite
Ringing in ears

Ongoing
Low appetite
Rash on abdomen (L side)
Itchiness in ear canal
Pressure in head
Fatigue

Absolute criminal behaviour what they have done and the decision they forced you to make. This is absolutely scary - essentially they took away your sovereignty over your own body and forced you to do something that really could cost you quite a lot. I think this is the stuff of nightmares.

By the looks of things it seems like we will be faced with such ridiculous pressure periodically and unless something intervenes I expect by the time it is all said and done, no human individual will be free to choose whether they should be genetically modified or not, or be subject to a therapy likely to diminish their quality of life. In short, we are headed towards a new kind of slavery that is quite dark and disturbing. What chance do we have? What chance did you have? We will all be isolated and cornered within the confines of our lives and personal situation and forced to submit. Hold onto your soul for your body may no longer be yours.

My heart goes out to anyone who will suffer injury from the shock shots, BUT I've read from insightful beings that one simple remedy to any damage is basic: PINE TREE NEEDLES TEA, or the more concentrated forms. Pine tree needles are the basis for more than 300 medications, and once the molecule has been altered there are different apellations. If you are living this nightmare from the vaxed side, please take the time to research this, as all basic medications come from the most simple, free, available sources! Take care of yourselves, we are all precious!!! Basically all coniferous needles, leaves (?) have definite healing qualities Native americans knew very well these remedies which have been ghosted (disappeared) from human consumption.

That's horrifying. If it were me, I'd sue the tyrants who made me take it for everything they were worth. Failing that, I would make it my mission to make their lives miserable with every tool at my disposal.
Would, if I could :-D. So far no human rights tribunal has supported any mandate-related complaints on religious grounds (deeply held belief), AFAIK. As well, I imagine the crown is harder to sue than an individual or a corporation, as it has greater power to indemnify itself. Of course, this is probably why, in part, the gov wants a compensation program - to reduce its risk.

But yeah, grrr. I will see how far I can go with a human rights complaint. Even though I complied, it caused incredible damage, not only to my body, but my psyche. They left me in a state of high anxiety for 3 months while they decided to deny my request. And they did not have an established, standardized method (let alone an effective one) to assess such a request. They were hoping I would point to chapter and verse of some doctrine, so they can demonstrate how all religious leaders cannot support a doctrinal argument against the mandate. But they can't comprehend a self-revealing faith that evolves with revelation, let alone an individual's approach to it.

I'm sensing they're probably a lot more exposed than they think.

@Gonzo - You have my utmost sympathy. Your situation with this mandated poison is unacceptable and the side effects you are experiencing are totally beyond words. So many different effects and seemingly long term. If that is the situation after the pre-vaccination protocol imagine what you would have suffered without it. The authorities know they have so many people over a barrel with the threat of loss of income. That is a real game changer for so many. It is good to hear that only one injection was mandated and I hope you don't have to submit to that again. Let us know how you get on and whether the effects lessen over time. :hug2:
Thanks. I am currently finding comfort in knowing the greater stain is on their souls for the sadistic violation of a fundamental right and universal law, than the comparatively small blemish on my soul.❤️

Absolute criminal behaviour what they have done and the decision they forced you to make. This is absolutely scary - essentially they took away your sovereignty over your own body and forced you to do something that really could cost you quite a lot. I think this is the stuff of nightmares.

By the looks of things it seems like we will be faced with such ridiculous pressure periodically and unless something intervenes I expect by the time it is all said and done, no human individual will be free to choose whether they should be genetically modified or not, or be subject to a therapy likely to diminish their quality of life. In short, we are headed towards a new kind of slavery that is quite dark and disturbing. What chance do we have? What chance did you have? We will all be isolated and cornered within the confines of our lives and personal situation and forced to submit. Hold onto your soul for your body may no longer be yours.
Yep. If I can find any grace in this, is that it has helped clarify some previously-blurry lines of morality for me and connect the more intangible esoteric / spiritual experience to what I physically experience. It created a greater awareness or mortality and time, an urgency.
“Depend upon it, sir, when a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight, it concentrates his mind wonderfully.”
― Samuel Johnson, The Life of Samuel Johnson LL.D. Vol 3​
:-)

My heart goes out to anyone who will suffer injury from the shock shots, BUT I've read from insightful beings that one simple remedy to any damage is basic: PINE TREE NEEDLES TEA, or the more concentrated forms. Pine tree needles are the basis for more than 300 medications, and once the molecule has been altered there are different apellations. If you are living this nightmare from the vaxed side, please take the time to research this, as all basic medications come from the most simple, free, available sources! Take care of yourselves, we are all precious!!! Basically all coniferous needles, leaves (?) have definite healing qualities Native americans knew very well these remedies which have been ghosted (disappeared) from human consumption.
Thanks, syldan. I gratefully have access to scotch and white pine, and cedar. Although I use cedar (smoke, steam and tea), I hadn't yet ventured into the pines or spruce, other than the odd nibble. Thanks for the reminder.

They left me in a state of high anxiety for 3 months while they decided to deny my request.
I can relate. The constant back and forth from my employer on the question of whether they'd fire me for not getting vaxxed took an incredible emotional toll.
They were hoping I would point to chapter and verse of some doctrine, so they can demonstrate how all religious leaders cannot support a doctrinal argument against the mandate. But they can't comprehend a self-revealing faith that evolves with revelation, let alone an individual's approach to it.
Ha! Same. I kept my religious exemption request extremely vague; accurate, but simple, and deliberately designed to prevent them from saying something like "ah, but not all the vaccines use aborted fetal cells."
I'm sensing they're probably a lot more exposed than they think.
They've set up a situation where they can order people to injure themselves, and then simultaneously removed even the possibility of satisfaction through the courts. They forget the purpose of the courts is not to protect the people from the powerful, but the reverse. Only a matter of time before people start looking for a more primal form of restitution.

Although we should take great care in deciding what to take to heart from Cliff High, I thought that I'd copy/past what he said about pine bark/needle tea here:
In this book are serious warnings on pine needle and pine bark tea. Clif High says he personally can't sustain drinking it over any period of time, and he doubts if anyone could. Pine needle tea has high amounts of phytoestrogens as well which, ironically enough, can cause the same symptoms as that experienced by women who are vaxxed or exposed to those vaxxed. (In one of his talks on the vaccines he talks about the role of pheromones in causing women who are not vaxxed to be affected by those women who are.) For men, pine needle tea is a negative for testosterone. As for pine needle tea's contraindications, there are many concerning all manner of medications.

According to High, the oils in pine needle tea inflame the back of the throat and the sinuses, making one more vulnerable to the spike proteins. He says this is actually one of the reasons why people are touting pine needle tea since they feel it's good to inflame and irritate the cells of the throat and in that way cause them to expectorate the spike proteins. High disagrees, feeling, in addition to not taking the vax, the best way to prevent the spike proteins from interacting with your body is to have your body pre-charged with the vitamins that are used to repel all obstacles, i.e., that support the immune system; this as opposed to having the polyphenols in pine needle tea damage your healthy system by pre-stressing your healthy tissues.
Here's the link to the post.

Back
Top Bottom