Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

U.S. Records Over 1 Million Excess Deaths Among “Over 65” Age Group Since COVID “Vaccine” “Approval”​

Excess Deaths among people aged 65 and Over in the USA following FDA 'approval' of COVID-19 Va...jpg
The United States has recorded over 1 million excess deaths among those over the age of 65. These deaths have all occurred after the Food and Drug Administration’s “approval” of the COVID-19 “vaccines.”

The FDA granted Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine on December 11, 2020, making it the first COVID-19 vaccine to receive such authorization in the United States. Following that, the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine received EUA on December 18, 2020, and the Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine received EUA on February 27, 2021, according to a report by The Daily Exposé.

The elderly were offered the COVID-19 vaccine first and the number of excess deaths recorded was astounding. During the first 20 weeks of 2021 150,085 excess deaths were recorded among people aged over 65’s compared to the 2015 to 2019 five-year average. Is it all just a coincidence?

There has been little discussion by mainstream media and the ruling class of these excess deaths, but at least some people are starting to take notice.
The staggering number of excess deaths reaching over one million in three years is more than enough evidence that the COVID-19 vaccines are far from safe and effective. The quietly published figures prove that they are extremely dangerous.​
In the USA, individuals over the age of 65 have been offered several COVID-19 vaccines under Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).​
These vaccines were initially prioritized for older adults, among others, due to their alleged higher risk of severe illness from “COVID-19”.​
Over time, booster doses have also been recommended because the jabs clearly don’t work. If they did would over one million excess deaths have been recorded among those who have had more injections than any other age group? –The Daily Exposé

This data isn’t only showing up in the United States. Much of the Western world, or those countries that really pushed these injections on their slaves, have shown a major increase in excessive deaths.

They don't throw it away, do they? It's been a "big" success after trial and errors, now cancer jabs for melanomas are being offered for those "left" behind and unfortunately many will probably take it due to lack of money, doctors, medicines, poverty etc. Mind you, these jabs are using the same tech as "pioneering" Covid shots. Maybe it's part of the cleansing process this planet is going through at this time, let's wait and see. Stay healthy.

As a sports reporter, he may have been more acutely aware of the number of young fit people who were collapsing and dying, though the reason for him deciding to work behind the scenes wasn't given.
As a Victorian, I lived through one of the harshest lockdowns in Australia and probably the world. This, I think will have a karmic backlash, but I won't bore you with a 'gloom and doom' scenario. We can all see what's happening in Canada and there is NO WAY Australia will escape a karmic reckoning. But it will be individual to the country.

It's kind of weird that ALL the Premiers leading their respective States at the time (and sometimes Territories) through lockdowns are no longer in politics. And on behalf of the Australian people, I'd like to say 'good riddance' to them all. However perhaps they suffered the same fate/s as the British Royal Family....?

As far as sports people here are concerned.... Victoria is the home of Aussie Rules Football. You have to be extrodinarily fit to play (as well as really tall) and I have not heard of any of these players dropping dead of myocarditis. Why?

Were they given the option to refuse the jab and if so, why wasn't it reported? Perhaps our blessed mandators feared a backlash? They certainly deserve one. May they rot in Hell, all of them. Especially the ones that were 'just following orders'.

Last edited:

U.S. Records Over 1 Million Excess Deaths Among “Over 65” Age Group Since COVID “Vaccine” “Approval”​

View attachment 94897

If I was to guess, I'd say those 'in charge' want you dead by 60 years old.

Back
Top Bottom