Stimulating the US economy - two thoughts...

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
One is about the U.S. Economic Stimulis Package. Where the gubement is gonna ?give? cash to the people. The economy won't be stimulated much with a mere $1200 usd per family. GIVE each family $12,000 usd and that'll stimulate something.?.?.?
What the hey.!.!.! Just print moe money, or save/transfer some money by giving everyone a day off the war on terror...

Another is to lower the price of gas back to $2.00 usd per gallon. Product deliver prices will come down, curbing inflation, and people would have money to spend on other things besides good ole fossil fuel...
Yeah right, like that's gonna happen...

Here is a thought:

IF you get a penny at all, buy more SOTT books or contribute to SOTT/QFC/Laura/Ark funds?
Instead of negative energies towards STS, why not channel positive energies towards STO?

I read somewhere in the C transcripts that they mentioned this?

dant said:
Instead of negative thoughts to support STS, why not channel your positive energies towards STO?
Dant, how is a critical and truthful thought negative in the self serving sense?

If it was a self-serving negative/positive thought, that would true, but my thoughts were otherwise.

It seems to me, that sometime we tend to focus on one side of the coin, but my point is
also look for balance and perhaps solutions on the other side of the coin as well? Perhaps
it is possible to convert a negative aspect into a positive one and not be 'self-serving'?

Isn't that what the C's have told us? To look for balance?

dant said:
If it was a self-serving negative/positive thought, that would true, but my thoughts were otherwise.
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Can you clarify?

dant said:
It seems to me, that sometime we tend to focus on one side of the coin, but my point is
also look for balance and perhaps solutions on the other side of the coin as well? Perhaps
it is possible to convert a negative aspect into a positive one and not be 'self-serving'?

Seeing the truth of a lie seems to go in that general direction, and I think thats what Al was doing. Also, seeking balance isn't always a useful thing - in a state of growth for instance, there is imbalance.

On another note, for the past couple of months you seem to be imposing belief on what the C's said. Remember that the C's didn't tell us anything. They were communicating with Laura and the group that was with her. The clues they left were often for specific situations she was experiencing. This has been covered many times.

With respect to you all, I say that the post above was an attempt at humor. Perhaps misguided humor? I would need to hear why misguided. For curiousity, I did a search within the C transcripts for the word "LAUGH" and "HUMOR". I gave up trying to count how many times they were written. As frightful & depressing as the C's information can be, there was humor at the sessions. Perhaps I am wrong, but without humor, life would be much worse...

Shane said:
dant said:
I'm not sure what you're saying here. Can you clarify?
What I am trying to say is, if my thoughts were 'self-serving', then I tend to agree, but this was not my intent.

Shane said:
dant said:
It seems to me, that sometime we tend to focus on one side of the coin, but my
point is also look for balance and perhaps solutions on the other side of the coin as well?
Perhaps it is possible to convert a negative aspect into a positive one and not be 'self-serving'?

Seeing the truth of a lie seems to go in that general direction, and I think thats what Al was doing.
Shane said:
Also, seeking balance isn't always a useful thing - in a state of growth for instance, there is imbalance.
What do I mean by seeking balance? Perhaps this needs clarification? If one tends to see one perception,
aren't there the possibility of many other perceptions? Which perception is the correct one that leads to our true aims?

Shane said:
On another note, for the past couple of months you seem to be imposing belief on what the C's said.
Why do you think that I am imposing my beliefs? Perhaps I may be conjecturing some
of my thoughts but then again, it is open for discussion and can be discussed there?

Shane said:
Remember that the C's didn't tell us anything.
Are you sure? I tend to think the C's message is not only for Laura but
also of general import? There are various places in the transcripts where the
C's explained that questions of a personal nature should lessened, and questions
of general import should be increased? The C transcripts are useful but should be
taken with other references already provided in SOTT, which is abundant?

Shane said:
They were communicating with Laura and the group that was with her.
The clues they left were often for specific situations she was experiencing. This has
been covered many times.
Yes, in the various places in the transcripts, this is obviously true. But I tend to think it can
also be of general import? Is it the purpose of this forum, to open ourselves to critical thinking
in that objective knowledge/truths might be revealed?

Al,

I think your critical 'humor' is good, so I would say it is not 'misguided' at all.
I share your criticism of the PTB misguided, but intentional aims.

I was simply looking for a 'way out' of this by thinking that we might be able
to put this (ill gotten) money to good use: to buy SOTT books and/or to donate
some of of this money to SOTT's (defense) funds. That was my intent.

I TOTALLY agree with the mirth and humor parts in the transcripts. I find it
both uplifting and at the same time frightened but I keep reminding myself:

One could argue that the following quotes are taken out of context,
but could it be used in a more general way?

970705 said:
A: There always is that. Have you not seen the evidence already? Must be aware. Think of it as a war. Expect every possible move/or occurrence.
Victory comes from being forewarned, and therefore, forearmed.
970719 said:
A: We have told you! Be forearmed by being forewarned! Be careful that he does not believe the message.
970822 said:
Q: Well, SWELL! How about another clue!
A: Just be vigilant!
Q: Is that it?
A: To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

Hi dant. Of course there is a lot of information within the C's transmissions that could be applied broadly but there is a very real danger in doing this. If a person is not aware of the deeper context of the question and exactly what was going on in 'the background' during a session, there is no way that they can understand - exactly - the meaning of the transmissions.

Assuming one does understand the meaning, or applying a specific meaning to a wider context, or vice versa, can lead to quite a lot of 'noise' in the 'signal'.

So, while certain statements might be applicable to a lot of situations - like' forewarned is forearmed' - that is simply not true of all or even most statements.

Your thread on the C's interpretation of crop circles is one such example. The words and phrases that came across were directly related to specific crop circles, and, yes, while crop circles may be modes of communication themselves, thus these phrases are communications, one could get 'lost for years' wandering around in their own imagination creating meanings and connections that may or may not, objectively, be there.

Is such activity harmful? Only if one could better spend such time, energy and focus actually trying to wake up - instead of getting 'lost for years'.

Anart,

I will try to spend more time reading and try to wake up,
trying to see what is objective truth and for what it really is,
rather than what isn't. I wish that these were pointed out in
the threads where I was getting colder, or off the mark.
[Edit: Oh, so you did point it out! Thanks again!]

Thank you for pointing out the danger one can get into.

Back
Top Bottom