Spirit Attachment Cleansing

syldan

Dagobah Resident
I am interested in learning about Spirit Attachments? Are they fixed, mobile?
Can anyone direct me towards trusted sources, via Internet links?
Is there a Self-Help 101: Like how do you know that you are being suckered?
Can you do anything on your own to release this energy field?

dg

Have you searched the forum? There's several good threads on the topic. It's helpful to first put in your own efforts if you have questions.

guimondaniel said:
I am interested in learning about Spirit Attachments? Are they fixed, mobile?
Can anyone direct me towards trusted sources, via Internet links?
Is there a Self-Help 101: Like how do you know that you are being suckered?
Can you do anything on your own to release this energy field?

dg

In another thread you wrote:

...as a unit of the collective thought form, throughout my life I have delved deeply in matters of what was considered the occult, studying magickal systems, the whole nine yards, only to come to the understanding that my intuition was steering me right and that it was mostly wishful thinking and serious disinformation. But this knowledge that I acquired has given me wonderful insight as to what not to look for when searching for ''my'' truth!

It strikes me as quite odd that you claim to have "delved deeply" into "the occult" but somehow managed not to learn anything about spirit attachment.

You then write in the same post:

This realization can be seen as a waste of my time, or as having led me on the right path, for my incarnation in these wonderful times, at least I feel so... Thus no regrets, and to a certain extent no pain, no gain... ( And this last statement is true in my case only because I used to be convinced that it had to be hard (ie.programming).

Your use of the phrase "no pain, no gain" indicates that you don't understand the meaning of the words because you immediately follow it with the statement that you used to be convinced (programmed) to think that "it had to be hard" which is the exact opposite meaning of the expression.

But here, it seems, you want to gain from the hard work of others and do none yourself. Your words strongly suggest ideations of subjectivity and a profound lack of personal initiative. I suggest that you are in the wrong forum.

Back
Top Bottom