sott not replying to emails

RednBlue

A Disturbance in the Force
Hi,

I've emailed sott many times using different email addresses with no reply. Is there a problem.

I have information that can be posted on this forum.

RednBlue said:
Hi,

I've emailed sott many times using different email addresses with no reply. Is there a problem.

I have information that can be posted on this forum.

Hi RednBlue,

Welcome to this forum.

If you go on the SOTT's website page: http://www.sott.net/signs/index_user

You will find at the bottom of the page, an email address with that message:

Remember, we need your help to collect information on what is going on in your part of the world!
Send your article suggestions to: sott(at)sott.net

You can write to that address.

I've sent emails to Sott offering to volunteer, but have never received a reply. I have sent four or five emails over the last few months.

Were they ever received? I did send them to sott[at]sott.net

webglider said:
I've sent emails to Sott offering to volunteer, but have never received a reply. I have sent four or five emails over the last few months.

Were they ever received? I did send them to sott[at]sott.net

I used to have the same problem when making enquiries about the books. The impression I get is that the Signs team are so busy (which they are) that they don't really have time to reply to individual emails. They should probably deactivate that email address. I think that your best best is to post an enquiry in the appropriate forum. I also wonder if private messaging to one of the forum admins wouldn't also be helpful?

Re: sott not replying to emails - the cure

Simply implement an auto responder on sott at sott dot net email. Than, when an email is received by sott at sott dot net, the sender gets a reply saying thanks a lot, we got it, or something to that affect.

Back
Top Bottom