Sott.net registration mistake: 2009 the only year available

Smallwood

Jedi Master
So, I happened to access the registeration form for Sott.net comment posting, and noticed that the "date of birth" only had option available for year 2009. No other years.

Smallwood said:
So, I happened to access the registeration form for Sott.net comment posting, and noticed that the "date of birth" only had option available for year 2009. No other years.

Yes indeed, they want to know your birthday, not your birth date. :wizard:

Smallwood said:
Ach, I see. I just can't wrap my head around why there is need to have an option for a year then.

That's a very good question. Methinks it'll have something to do with an off-the-shelf piece of code :scared:

I've been trying to register @ SOTT for several days with no luck. It always bounces me out & says 'error creating account'. I have tried all manner of different combinations of things, both from Safari and Firefox 3. javascript:void(0);
Any suggestions?

thevenusian said:
Any suggestions?

I don't think it's working because you have already registered an account under your email address. Since you already created an account it won't let you do it again under the same username/email account. You can have your password emailed to you if you go here - Forgot Password.

Back
Top Bottom