SOTT monthly Earth Changes Summary video translations

Thanks for letting me know that. Is it the only video from odysee that you don't have any visual?

On my side, everything is fine.

Anyone else havibng problem to see the video?

For me, it says the following:

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Is it only for that video in french @Gawan ? Can you see the english video?
The English videos appear fine, as well as French for December. Only the last one 'uploaded' to the Odysee, French Summary for November, first didn't load reporting the same thing as Gawan wrote above, and then on the second and third trial only loaded the audio without visual (black screen).

Is it on Odysee or somewhere else?
I just checked again, on Odysee, and only audio is heard without anything showing on the video itself (black screen).
On odysee. But I‘m on my iPhone, haven’t tried from my computer, so maybe that’s the difference 🤷🏻‍♀️

Alright.

Here is the translation table (and use only this link, since I'm reorganizing some files and not the one from above):

And here is the mixer:

The Croatian PR and IT for both November and December are done and both are ready for upload.
Both subs can be found in this table: Summary Compilation Tables 2023

Thank you all very much for all your efforts in solving this and for collecting the events! :flowers:

We now have a channel on Dailymotion. It has almost all the features of YT, including subtitles in different languages:
I tried to import the video in SOTT article and I get this error:
1705645564609.png
As always, I copied the video code (see picture below) from Dailymotion to the article and looks like Dailymotion is not supported on sott. :-(

1705645666057.png

Ok, I went to es.sott assuming you guys are using DM video - and, yes you are.
So I translated/copied that article on hr.sott and used the code from the Spanish article - and that code worked.
So I figured out which URL to use to manage to embed it. :rolleyes::whistle:

We are trying to find a solution, but so far, nothing is really working

VK seems to be pretty good but you have to create a separate video with subtitles for each language.

However, I don't know if there is a limit of videos that you can upload on VK?

We do have a french sott page on VK where we can upload our videos.

VK seems to be pretty good but you have to create a separate video with subtitles for each language.

However, I don't know if there is a limit of videos that you can upload on VK?

We do have a french sott page on VK where we can upload our videos.

We tried this option as well - the uploaded subtitles for some reason are displayed directly in the centre of the video with no option to change it.

This is now ready for PR as well. These were quite two intense months - and those events depicted are just a selection of what's happening worldwide...
German translation for November 2023 and December 2023 between lines 44 and 70 are not available in the summary due to some reasons. Do you happen to have these translations somewhere else, @Learner? Or am I missing something? Thank you in advance!

PR of focus is finished and I also did PR of the visible part of summary.

I assume someone (Gawan?) has to check if latest video is included in focus.

Thank you everyone included, especially OS, Gawan and Learner.

Back
Top Bottom