Sometime I get so mad, I could just spit...

Al Today

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
_http(colon)//www.local6.com/news/14537611/detail.html
Westgate Resorts, the largest private employer in Central Florida, has banned smoking and won't budge from a policy of not hiring smokers and firing employees who do smoke. "When I found out it was legal to discriminate against smokers, I put the policy in place," Westgate president and CEO David Seigel said. … "If you are too stupid to understand that smoking is going to kill you, then we are going to tell you that if you want to work for our company, you will not smoke," Seigel said. … "Anything we can do that is legal and not discriminatory, we will do," Seigel said. "If you are an alcoholic and we have the right to fire you, we will do so. And if you are obese and there is a way for us not to hire you or to fire you, we will do that, too."
I just duuno how I can say this without internalizing, being full of emotion, and wishful thinking, STS. The snippet above is just a small sampling of the exertion of control over others. I, myself have been denied medical treatment in the recent past, for being a smoker and unwilling to quit. I am no prophet, but I seem to ‘see’ a petty tyrant (if not more than one) getting hurt. As long as the brown scthuff don’t hit the fan, sooner or later, I can only hope that people are going to understand that six(6) percent of the population is different from the rest of the human race. I think eventually, the number of people who recognize ponerology, pyschopathy, and see how screwed up these self serving b@stards are, will reach a critical mass, and some petty tyrants are gonna get hurt. Right now, I am not having fun living on this STS planet. I think the farm animals may be getting ready to make a break for the woods, and perhaps stampede over some evil magician.

Back
Top Bottom