Some thoughts on the meanings of CROP CIRCLES

Matheno

A Disturbance in the Force
Needless to say, this has been a topic of fascination for me for the last decade. However it is only recently that a thought has crossed my mind which I would like to put out there for some opinions. It would seem to me that if these Crop Circle messages, assuming that that is what they are, are meant for us, namely humans on the planet Earth, it is a rather inefficient method of communication. Why display a message that is almost impossible to see except from overhead, if you want the message to be widely observed and discussed?
Difficult to imagine that a civilization, presumably so far ahead of us, could not find a more efficient method of communicating with us, than artwork in cornfields.
This is not to disparage the quality, beauty, or sheer amazing power of the images, but could they not hack into the mass media fora and expose to the world their message. I personally believe, that just as the pictographs of the MU Documents can tell an entire story in one frame, so too, the Crop Circles designs reveal a complete story to whomsoever it was meant for.... probably not for us, but for others who traverse our skies, known or unknown to us.

Feedback and comments most appreciated.

Hello Matheno, welcome to the forum.

I'm curious as to what led you to this forum. Have you been reading it for very long? Are you familiar with the Cassiopaea Experiment, and the work of the forum's founder, Laura Knight-Jadczyk? Have you had the opportunity to read her Wave series yet, in its entirety?

Hi Matheno,

And welcome aboard.

but could they not hack into the mass media fora and expose to the world their message.

Hacking into the mass media would be a major breach of free will , don't you think so?

This session transcript might shed some light:

961208 said:
Q: (L) We've been discussing the crop circles, and would like
to know if you have any input on that subject? Input on what
we've discussed, what we think to this point, and just
basically any info?
A: Must begin with specific questions.
Q: (L) Ok, do the multiple perimeters represent multiple
densities?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Are the crop circles themselves like antennae, or like
homing devices for energy or thought patterns?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the chronology of their appearance important?
A: Semi.
Q: (L) Is their location on the planet, in terms of longitude and
latitude, significant?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) In what way yes?
A: Location, not latitude and longitude... Those are merely
measure markers.
Q: (L) If the location is significant, what is it about the location
that is significant?
A: Magnetic generators of bonding frequency.
Q: (L) Are you saying that magnetic generators of bonding
frequency are located at those places, are in those places?
A: Port through them.
Q: (L) OK, location and chronology...
A: Why have you not brought up Stonehenge?
Q: (L) Well, we talked about Stonehenge before, that it was
an energy transducer, so to speak. So, was Stonehenge put
there because of the location, or did Stonehenge create... (T)
Why don't you just ask what it is about Stonehenge? (L)
Okay, what is it about Stonehenge?
A: Location attracted those spirit types on the proper
frequency, who in turn, placed stones in proper location to
receive the coded communications in code telepathically, in
order not to have to chase around the countryside reading
encoded pictographs.

Q: (L) What was the technique used within the circle to
receive the information telepathically? [Planchette spiraled in,
and spiraled out.]
A: Transcendent focused thought wave separation.
Q: (L) OK, so that you're saying that moving in a spiral...
A: The spiral serves to translate message by slowing down the
wave and focusing thought wave transference energy. Utilizes
/transduces electromagnetic waves, the conduit, by breaking
down signal from universal language of intent into language of
phonetic profile. This is for multiple user necessity.
Q: (L) Multiple user necessity implies that a number of people
must do the spiral. Is that correct?
A: No. Must hear and feel and understand precisely the same
thing. The molecular structure of the rock, when properly
sculpted sing to you.
Q: (L) Is there any possibility that Stonehenge still has any
capacity along this line?
A: Has fragmented energy only.

You might notice that there are hills and slopes near most of the circles that are photographed from the air today.  I don't have any data to indicate for certain that this is the case, but I would think that most of the pictographs can be made out from nearby hills and rises in the land.  It wouldn't take much elevation at all to give a decent vantage.  Of course, then there is always the fact that we really don't know what technology was available to ancient humanity, but from the monoliths left behind, it would certainly appear that their technology greatly exceeded ours - so - perhaps reading them from the air was also possible.  Who knows?

Hi All,

First of all thank you for the courtesy and content of your replies.As I am not quite au fait with responding individually, I will do so as a group response to the three first replies.
To Pepperfritz -- I have only just happened upon your forum as a result of accessing the SOTT website. I have not yet read the Cassiopaea Experiment or the WAVE but, time permitting, I will get around to them. I have however read Laura's " Secret History of The World " and have found it to be very enlightening.

To Belibaste -- At the risk of sounding facetious, it would appear, given the numerous incidents of abduction, home invasion and other civil rights abuses perpetrated by one or more groups of UFO entities, that concern for our " FREE WILL " does not seem to be a major concern to them.

To Anart -- Thank you for the excerpt. While informative regarding the functioning of these crop circles, it does not really address the point of 1) for whom are these apparitions intended and 2) if for earthlings, why such an insular and local method of communication. Given the fact that most humans occupy the land rather than the upper atmosphere, it would seem to be counter productive to have these " messages " appear at locales, so limited to human observation.

Hi Matheno, I think you'll find the answers to your questions if you read the Wave and Adventure series - it's all presented quite clearly in those works. The material is available on line for free - here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/

Matheno said:
To Pepperfritz -- I have only just happened upon your forum as a result of accessing the SOTT website. I have not yet read the Cassiopaea Experiment or the WAVE but, time permitting, I will get around to them. I have however read Laura's " Secret History of The World " and have found it to be very enlightening.

You should try to read the Wave series as soon as possible, as the ideas and concepts presented in that work form the basis for most discussions on the forum. In the meantime, it would be a good idea to bookmark the Cassiopaea Esoteric Glossary and the Cassiopedia, as they are very useful references that can be used when you encounter concepts/terminology that you may not be familiar with.

Are you acquainted with the ideas of Gurdjieff? If not, you might want to read a little about his 4th Way teaching, generally referred to here as "the Work". It is a method of self-examination recommended to and practiced by most members of this forum, as a way of seeing ourselves, others, and the world around us from the perspective of OBJECTIVITY , rather through the distorting prism of our own SUBJECTIVITY -- i.e., our emotional issues, programs, mechanical behaviour, sacred cows, and wishful thinking. The Work benefits from active participation in a group/network like this, where others also involved in the Work can provide feedback and act as a mirror in which we can see ourselves more clearly.

Enjoy your reading!

:)

Any thoughts?

Here's the supposed meaning, but I wonder if there's been a concerted effort here at deciphering the meanings?

"Male and Female pulse of the Creation
God Father/Mother, place of completion and unity
Male and Female aspect
Elohims of spiritual Creation
God's light, Trinita (3 circles)
Strong effect of light
Trident in conjuction with the Creator
"Šekina", holy luminous column
Bonding, solidarity
Radiation from 8th dimension
Ladder for dimensional descent
Lighting arcs
Lighting aspect
Pulses to 3rd dimension
The mark of the protectors
Pulse of the Creation
The mark of the God
Roots, The begining."

Any thoughts?

Hey Inquorate,

I'm trying to decipher the meanings of crop circles in this thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31749.0.html

So far I've just been going off of what the C's have said.

The picture that you posted is pretty complex, if you didn't put the photo in I would've thought that it was made up of more than one crop circle. Also the meanings that you provided seem pretty deep to me based on what I think the various symbols in CC's mean so far. I'm curious as to where they came from, and if there is any explanation of why those meanings were chosen, as well as what other CC's mean.

No idea where it came from, just saw it on fb. I figured they were probably drawing erroneous conclusions but wanted to include the english translation of the image that someone posted.
I'll check out your thread :-)

Back
Top Bottom