some q's about abductions

Rhythmik

Jedi Master
Hi, please forgive the n00b questions as I'm still getting through the volumes of knowledge out there.

1. Is it known roughly what % of the world's population has been abducted?
2. Do the majority of abductees have no conscious memory of what happened to them?
3. If someone has used recreational drugs for a prolonged period of time, is it safe to say that they've probably been abducted?
4. Is it in one's best interests to find out if they've been abducted, if they suspect they have?

Thank you

Hi Rhythmik,
The topic of abductions is a complex issue with few easy to answer questions. If you are interested in this topic, reading the Wave series and "High Strangeness: Hyperdimensions and the Process of Alien Abduction" by Laura would be useful as these are perhaps the best sources of information out there today on this subject.

Rhythmik said:
1. Is it known roughly what % of the world's population has been abducted?

I don't know if we know for sure as that's going to be a little difficult to verify, but maybe we can deduce? If roughly half the population are OPs (whom there is no benefit in abducting), the the other half then are highly likely to have been subject to abduction. So, 50% give or take?

[quote author=Rhythmik]2. Do the majority of abductees have no conscious memory of what happened to them?[/quote]

If the above is true and half the population are subject to abduction, the majority certainly seem not to remember it!

[quote author=Rhythmik]3. If someone has used recreational drugs for a prolonged period of time, is it safe to say that they've probably been abducted?[/quote]

No I don't think so, the person can be an OP. Taking drugs doesn't qualify one for special treatment, perhaps even the opposite is true, that taking drugs makes one less likely to be abducted. Why bother messing with a subject that is quite happy messing with themselves?

[quote author=Rhythmik]4. Is it in one's best interests to find out if they've been abducted, if they suspect they have?[/quote]

I don't know that it would change anything. What might be more useful is to grow your level awareness around the subject, reading Laura’s ‘High Strangeness’ would be a good place to start. Knowledge protects.

You might also want to check into Karla Turner's work. She was of the rather strong opinion that people shouldn't really delve into whether or not they've been abducted because of the effect that knowledge had on people she knew (including herself). While that might sound rather contrary to the idea that knowing is better than not knowing, she may have had a point. Here is a link to some of her collected work - http://www.cdkkt.com/websites/www.karlaturner.org/

I see, thanks for the replies. I was actually watching a speech given by Karla Turner and some of the side-effects she mentioned sounded very familiar. I will read her work and High Strangeness asap.

Alada said:
Rhythmik said:
I don't know if we know for sure as that's going to be a little difficult to verify, but maybe we can deduce? If roughly half the population are OPs (whom there is no benefit in abducting), the the other half then are highly likely to have been subject to abduction. So, 50% give or take?
[quote author=Rhythmik]3.
No I don't think so, the person can be an OP. Taking drugs doesn't qualify one for special treatment, perhaps even the opposite is true, that taking drugs makes one less likely to be abducted. Why bother messing with a subject that is quite happy messing with themselves? [/quote] What do you mean by OPs please ? (something with Psychopaths ?)

Hello Ekios,
You can read about Organic Portals in the following thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,457.0.html

mkrnhr said:
Hello Ekios,
You can read about Organic Portals in the following thread: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,457.0.html
Oh yes, "that" ... one of those chapters that I wish to had in French. I speak correctly English and all, but "sometimes" you really need the thing in your native language ... :/
Thank you for your time :)

The first four volumes of The Wave are available in French, http://pilulerouge.com/wave4/
You will find an extensive analysis of the concept in Chapter 28. However, it is better to also read the previous chapters in order to have some background :)

mkrnhr said:
The first four volumes of The Wave are available in French, http://pilulerouge.com/wave4/
You will find an extensive analysis of the concept in Chapter 28. However, it is better to also read the previous chapters in order to have some background :)
Thanks a lot ! :)

I was recently realised I was abducted. The thing is, I remembered it as a "dream" but my dreams can easily be categorised into mental noise and astral phenomena. It was quite vivid. I'm sure it was a calm night when I "fell asleep" but this being alighted just outside my window and there was fierce wind and what looked like lightning. A few years later, I started writing a novel where I described a similar encounter and came to some very interesting revelations...

I am aware of things that have been happening to me but there has been a level of deception. There were even other beings that were attached me but it appeared that they were attached to others close to me. When you start catching on to something suspicious, follow up on it!

Lisyl said:
I was recently realised I was abducted. The thing is, I remembered it as a "dream" but my dreams can easily be categorised into mental noise and astral phenomena. It was quite vivid. I'm sure it was a calm night when I "fell asleep" but this being alighted just outside my window and there was fierce wind and what looked like lightning. A few years later, I started writing a novel where I described a similar encounter and came to some very interesting revelations...

I am aware of things that have been happening to me but there has been a level of deception. There were even other beings that were attached me but it appeared that they were attached to others close to me. When you start catching on to something suspicious, follow up on it!

Hi Lisyl, I'm not sure whether you've mentioned it or not, but have you read the Wave Series yet? Have you had a chance to read High Strangeness?

Back
Top Bottom