some last posts on some pages not loading--the end of the page gets cut off

shellycheval

The Living Force
Someone mentioned this problem while looking for clarification on a response to a post.
Am I right in assuming this was in response to my post (reply #214) right above yours? (I'm not totally sure because some of the last posts on some pages are not loading in - the end of the page being cut off as sometimes happens - tried dumping cache & reloading etc. but didn't work, so I'm following the discussion with some interruptions to the continuity).

I am having the same problem now and then--"some of the last posts on some pages are not loading in - the end of the page being cut off" and have not been able to find any way to predict when it happens, figure out why it happens, or fix it. I thought it was just my computer until others also brought the topic up. Any suggestions on how to end an annoying problem would be appreciated. Thanks.
shellycheval

Hi--I just noticed that this problem was brought up in the Designs of the Times section. Other than trying CTRL + F5 (which I have not had a chance to do) there was not a lot of certainty regarding why this happens and what to do about it, so if anyone has any new thoughts on how to fix it--it would be much appreciated. It sounds like several others are also having the same problem.
Thank you.
shellycheval

Hi ShelleyCheval,

If this happens on the last page of a thread, you can go into 'Reply' and read it from there.

Unfortunately, if the missing post is on any page previous to the last page, this doesn't normally work.

You could still try it, though. :)

Back
Top Bottom