Some alerting channeled material IS THIS REAL?

chaps23

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hi guys, was wondering if this channeled material I just came accross on ATS was real or not, and who did it come from. Is there any bases to this? I dont believe it to all be doom and gloom, but the C's have mention similar happenings, But not at this magnitude and apparently happening over time(maybe a thousand years) .

The way this is presented tells me it might be sts manipulation and fear mongering, But I cant help but feel that there might be some accuracy to these comments regarding the "expected" earth changes that we have been told to we will be experiencing this and next year.

_http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread679723/pg1

I am eager to get a timeline of these events if they are going to be so, and maybe start storing up foods, etc.

The Holy Spirit Speaks:
My dear child, this is your Mother . . . . My children are awakening. My children are experiencing a growing awareness of me. As I have expressed to you many times you are in me and I am in you. There is an intimate sharing that takes place. You are borrowing my mind for a certain period until I pass you off when you leave the confines of the local universe. For now be in my peace and in my love.

My dear child I need to speak with you about the coming cataclysm. There will be an earth-wide shaking. When this occurs there will be no doubt that something extraordinary is occurring. When this occurs so many of your brethren will be panicked. So many of your brethren will feel hopeless. Remember too that there will be a great loss of life. Those left behind will suffer extraordinary losses. They will have to cope with the deaths of their loved ones. They will have to cope with the loss of their jobs. They will have to cope with the loss of their homes. There will be food shortages and famines as a result. Do not think that these things are coming from our Paradise Father. These things are natural occurrences. But even though these things are natural occurrences the celestial team in place is speeding these things up so as to minimize their effects.

Prepare yourselves now my children. These words are urgent. Please do not misunderstand the tenor of these words. I do not want you to crumble in fear. I do not want you to panic. I am telling you these things so that you will be prepared. What parent would not warn its children of coming dangers? Such a lack of warning would betray a lack of love. I love you all deeply my children and I want you to be ready. If you prepare now you will indeed be ready. When these cataclysms take place you will be ready.

So many of your brethren are unaware of these coming cataclysms. It is not as if they have not experienced cataclysms before. All mankind has experienced these things frequently throughout their almost one million year history. But this time is different. This time will result in a massive loss of life. Some will claim that God has visited calamity on mankind because of their sin. My awakened children, let your brethren know that these things are not so. Our Paradise Father would never visit calamity upon His beloved children because of some perceived sin. You will be at the forefront of informing your brethren. For this you have been prepared my children. There are so many heroics yet to play out on this world. Some of you will go down as a permanent etching in the history of your world. What you are about to do will never be forgotten. What you are about to do will forever be sung about by my beloved and holy angels. All of your feats will be sung by them on high.

This is the time when it is imperative that unconditional love holds sway. There is no use in hanging onto old grievances. You will all do better if you learn to practice forgiveness and unconditional love. This is what is needed my children. This is what is always needed. But imagine at such a catastrophic time what will be needed. You will be called upon to do things that you thought not possible. You will step up to the plate and you will deliver. You will help to deliver this world back in the hands of the Eternal One. These cataclysms will be massive and unrelenting for a time, but such cataclysms will actually speed up the process of spiritual growth. This will speed up the process of spiritual growth because mankind will be forced to come out of their comfort zones. They will be forced to look at things in a completely different way. What I mean to say my children is that your circumstances will dictate that you look at things in a completely different way. Gone will be the old paradigm. The new paradigm arrives. . . . .

The Paradise Son Speaks
My dear brother this is Monjoronson. I see that you have received a message from Mother Spirit. It is indeed true that the time fast approaches for the coming cataclysm. These cataclysms will be devastating. These cataclysms will bring a radical change to . . . earth. This is why we have come here. We have come here to help you all to prepare for these sudden and shocking changes.

Is there a better time to speak about love and mercy? For this is what is needed now and especially in the time to come. It will be necessary to develop your love and mercy to a high pitch, so to speak. Because then man will be stripped. They will be stripped of all the accouterments that have been in their way for so long. They will be stripped bare and they will be forced to take stock of what is on the inside. For those of you that have already begun this journey it will not be as much of a shock to the system. But for those that are unprepared this will be a very trying and arduous time. All of you can be there to help your brethren at that time.

This is the time when you all should be firming up your relationships with your Father fragments. It is these Father fragments that shall guide you in a large way when these things break out upon your world. They are forever true to their trust. They are always loyal and reliable. They are all filled with so much love. Their wisdom and knowledge are infinitely deep. They will guide you my friends. They love you so deeply and intimately. They knew that these times were coming. They knew that you would be there when you were called upon to be there. Will you be true to your trust? . . . .

Hi Chaps, please do a forum search on ATS. It is a well-known disinformation forum.

(and anyone who refers to you as 'my dear child' is not to be trusted... ;) (mirth) )

Thanyou my my dear child.... LOL

So what do I search for? I would still by all means judge on my own, But I will take on board all that I read.

chaps23 said:
Thanyou my my dear child.... LOL

So what do I search for? I would still by all means judge on my own, But I will take on board all that I read.

I'll make it easy for you

http://www.kasjo.net/ats/ats.htm

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=49.msg2416#msg2416

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14208.msg109492#msg109492

:)

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Can you fix that? lol probably the reason why the search bar didn't work either

LOL just worked out why none of my searches work in the search bar. DOH" Did not change the 2nd bar to entire forum, lol so it was only searching this topic... Dear me... You would think being a 22year old I would have grasp on technology better than some... apparently not.

chaps23 said:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Can you fix that? lol probably the reason why the search bar didn't work either

Oops - my apologies! That section of the forum is only available to people with more than 50 posts. In the meantime, you can read the first link and get the basis of the story.

Or I could just spam this thread till I get there.... lol.

No worries read and understood I still believe it to be a good source of breaking news,

I understand the dissinformation it is unaviodable on the world wide web. All i can do is trust my judgment and take in information with an open but cautious approach

regards, Brent

Spamming will get you banned, sorry.

You can also "read all about it" on my blog here:
http://laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com/2006/03/abovetopsecretcom-exposed.html

:shock: Wow cant believe the LAURA just replied to my thread. It's an honor to finally write to you.

I am very aware of the disinformation on ATS but there is alot of other information there too. made by good people like the people here, I dont mind sifting through the rubbish because occasionally there is some genuine people telling genuine stories which may give insight to my life in some way or another. I have even authored a few threads on there.

It is good to converse my opinions about everything and see what people say, I link this site on many of my comments hopeing people find the information I have found to be as helpful as I found it. Even if it helps just one person on there who like me is just searching for the truth, then I have made a difference.

Please take no offence to my being blunt, But I strongly feel I'm doing the right thing, and reading a few stories that were obviously disinfo that you showed me doesn't change the fact that there are people on there looking for the truth.

With all due respect.

Brent.

chaps23 said:
:shock: Wow cant believe the LAURA just replied to my thread. It's an honor to finally write to you.

Obviously not much of one...

chaps23 said:
I am very aware of the disinformation on ATS but there is alot of other information there too. made by good people like the people here, I dont mind sifting through the rubbish because occasionally there is some genuine people telling genuine stories which may give insight to my life in some way or another. I have even authored a few threads on there.

Interesting data. Unfortunately, knowing that it is not just a disinfo site, but also a vacuum cleaner operation, any sincere efforts are not likely to bear any significant fruit.

chaps23 said:
It is good to converse my opinions about everything and see what people say,

We are not interested in opinions here - there's a thread on that topic you may wish to check out.

chaps23 said:
I link this site on many of my comments hopeing people find the information I have found to be as helpful as I found it. Even if it helps just one person on there who like me is just searching for the truth, then I have made a difference.

Well, don't hold your breath.

chaps23 said:
Please take no offence to my being blunt, But I strongly feel I'm doing the right thing, and reading a few stories that were obviously disinfo that you showed me doesn't change the fact that there are people on there looking for the truth.

True. They wouldn't be taken in by the hype if they weren't.

So, carry on if you have the stomach for it. Just be careful.

I couldnt even bring myself to read it all, as it isnt even convincing. So obviously disinfo. I would share links if i could,but i have no internet for my pc at the moment.do a search,and try to find something that explains how these disonfo artists use words to bathe you in feel good sensations.once you figure this out,and learn how to spot it,you can never fo back. :)

Well that's me all spent.

I understand that once I reach 50 posts I might be able to read some more data that will give me more insite into disinfo, and Identifying it. Until then I wont go making any other threads at the risk of embarrasing myself,

Thanks heaps Laura for taking the time to respond. I do stand by saying it is an honor to be part of a conversation with you regardless of the content. I very much respect and grately admire the great work you have done, helping people like me, grow.

Best regards,

Brent.

I've read the material you've posted and it just doesn't seem quite right. I understand your concern but to me I guess it sounds a bit more like a lil' ol' fear mongering.

Thanks for posting it though and bringing it to our attention :)

Laura said:
We are not interested in opinions here - there's a thread on that topic you may wish to check out.

Just read the opinions thread you made, I very much agree. With all this new material to look at I can see my self being busy for weeks!

I'll definately be thinking before posting from now on. Thankyou everyone!

Back
Top Bottom