Sol (Sun) and its phenomena

Did anyone feel weird during the 8th-10th? I know some people who reported headaches, but what about any unusually murderous thoughts?
I actually got some heart palpitations when lying in bed followed by a short ear ringing in my right ear. That was around the day of the first CME impact. My dreams these past days have also been very hectic and heavily influenced by my mood before going to bed... I've havent had that happen before that I can recall.

When we look at the 19th century, we can see that these storms coincided with sunspot maximums:

View attachment 95811

So they had 4 solar storms in a row, separated by 10-13 years. So if this was our biggest storm for this sunspot maximum, then the next one will be in about 11 years.
Considering other external factors such as the effects of the Wave, the comets interfering with the planet's magnetosphere, the Sun's twin influence on the entire solar system, distant supernovas reaching our solar system and their influence on the Sun and our planet makes me wonder if such "rare" geomagnetic storms could become the norm or even increasing in frequency and intensity in the upcoming months or the next few years.

The C's remarks a few years ago about the current to begin to flow that will lead to dramatic changes keeps coming back to my mind recently. And it seems that the Sun is/will play a crucial role in this process.

It's getting interesting out there for sure. Anyways, just a few thoughts.

Well, if it has anything to do with what's been happening to me for a while now, it's more like a black cloud on my head. Cranial pressure and continuous negative fatality.

It's quite boring in the sense that knowing that it is something external to me, it bothers a lot, especially when I wake up in the morning with that black cloud in my head every day.

But knowing it helps, at least for me.

If you haven't already considered it, maybe revisit your morning routine? I had similar feelings in the recent past (caused by a number of inner-world struggles, probably exacerbated by factors mentioned by @Andrian above). Re-attunement of morning practices per some of the examples shared by members on this great thread has made a difference in how I experience those feelings now.

Yeah I felt mostly normal through the flares, nothing murderous really, but I did have something that felt like the beginnings of a panic attack. I sat down and did some meditation and journaling and it went away. And also really tired.
Yes I did. There were also potential confounding factors but I felt particularly strange in that I felt traumatised. Had a tension headache that was an old pattern that came back. Then I felt really disconnected and just off. It was a marked difference.

I had a similar experience, as in old patterns coming back (minus trauma or lite panic attack), almost like a response to overwhelming stimuli (alla lite transmarginal inhibition); a geomagnetic storm happening all around us, particularly acute the closer to the poles may very well affect us in that way, esp if amplified by HAARP beaming.

*Nothing "unusually murderuous" though nor excessively resentful to report 😅

I spent part of the day in bed, cancelled an activity for today. Around 8 p.m. it hit me, electromagnetic changes cause heart and ANS stress response, there was some science report I'd read quite a while ago. I felt wiped out all day, and still today. Reminder, I'm elderly.

Impatience, I realized I needed to hang on especially firmly to patience with others yesterday. On reflection, that suggests underlying semi-murderous thoughts. Yes, to that, just not outright murderous thoughts, but more than usual unbalanced intolerance.

Feeling wiped while dealing with strong desire for impatience deffo puts you in the non-murderuous thoughts camp; you should be celebrating that 🙂

** Not sure if there's something to it but we here in Southern Alberta did get a rapid build up of dangerous amounts of smoke from Northern BC wildfires afternoon of the 10th and an equally rapid dissipation of it overnight (without any strong winds blowing). I think the smoke may have been kept quite low (surface level) by pressure build up above.

Considering other external factors such as the effects of the Wave, the comets interfering with the planet's magnetosphere, the Sun's twin influence on the entire solar system, distant supernovas reaching our solar system and their influence on the Sun and our planet makes me wonder if such "rare" geomagnetic storms could become the norm or even increasing in frequency and intensity in the upcoming months or the next few years.

The C's remarks a few years ago about the current to begin to flow that will lead to dramatic changes keeps coming back to my mind recently. And it seems that the Sun is/will play a crucial role in this process.

It's getting interesting out there for sure. Anyways, just a few thoughts.

Yes, those things will probably all play a role in the future behaviour of the Sun. However, what I was thinking about is, what if what is going to happen in our near future is the replay of the happenings in the 19th century?

Now, why would that be? Well, according to my theory, we are going to pass through the border between two cosmic clouds: our current cloud mixture and the G-cloud. And as we pass through that border, what will potentially happen is the same thing that happened in the 19th century when they had many auroras and 4 solar storms. Two smaller ones, at the beginning and the end of the "solar upheaval", and two strong ones in the middle. All separated by solar sunspot maximums. If my theory is correct, at that time the solar system was passing the border between the Local Interstellar Cloud and the mixture cloud, which sits between LIC and the G-cloud, and where we are right now.

If that is true, and if this storm was the first storm in the cycle, then the next two will be much stronger, and the last one will be as strong as this one. And after that we will enter the G-cloud where our cosmic environment will be much different than this one. Of course, this "solar upheaval" doesn't have to be an exact copy of the one from the 19th century, but we could expect something similar.

No murderous thoughts, maybe a "romantic" mood actually is that makes sense. Spent the whole day outdoors but when I came home at night, I was surprised to see very aggressive email exchanges in a work-related email list. Talked to one of the protagonists of the exchange on the weekend and they were at loss at why they reacted the way they did and at what they wrote. Some hyperkinetic sensate maybe?

No murderous thoughts, maybe a "romantic" mood actually is that makes sense. Spent the whole day outdoors but when I came home at night, I was surprised to see very aggressive email exchanges in a work-related email list. Talked to one of the protagonists of the exchange on the weekend and they were at loss at why they reacted the way they did and at what they wrote. Some hyperkinetic sensate maybe?
Maybe it was your romantic mood that made everyone relax! lol ;-D

SOLAR CYCLE 25 ACTIVITY REPORT MAY 14_2024

Solar activity has been at high levels for the past 24 hours. The largest solar event of the period was a M6.6 event observed at 0944 UTC from Region 3664 (S19W87). The flare generated a Moderate R2 radio blackout over Africa​
20240513_204013.png

AR3664 produced other M-class flares

● M1.2 at 08:20 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over India region.
● M1.4 at 08:29 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over India region.
20240513_204758.png

● M4.8 at 09:33 UTC The flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over Africa.

● M3.6 at 13:11 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over Americas
● M1 at 17:47 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over Americas
20240513_210306.png

● M1.5 at 21:59 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over Western Pacific Ocean
20240513_205940.png

The total number of sunspots has increased to 207 of which 78 of them are grouped into 14 active regions as follows:​
Active RegionSunspotsSize (MH)
AR3664151170 Byd
AR3667480
AR3670520 By
AR3671620
AR3672460
AR3673110
AR3674690
AR367513140 By
AR367612100 Byd
AR3677110
AR3678110
AR3679460 By
AR3680330 new reg
AR3681310 new reg
hmi200.jpg
AR3664 is decaying but maintains a beta-gamma-delta-class magnetic field that harbors energy for strong X-class flares. AR3676 has developed a delta component that harbors energy for strong X-class flares while AR3675 & AR3679 have a beta-gamma-class magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class flares

NOAA's forecast for the next 24 hours: 99% chance of C flares, 80% chance of M flares and 40% chance of X flares.

● Auroral Activity

The geomagnetic field has been at unsettled to moderate storm levels for the past 24 hours. On May 13 Solar wind speed reached a peak of 891 km/s (very high speed) at 22:42 UTC. Total IMF reached 10 nT at 22:04 UTC​

Aurora Oval Bz: 2.7 nT North
aurora-map.jpg

● Current Conditions at 03:20 UTC on May 14

Geomagnetic activity is at Kp 3 (unsettled) The solar wind has a high speed of 563 km/s pointing north with positive Bz value of 2.7 Good conditions are not expected for aurora sightings at high latitudes. AR3664 does not say goodbye without leaving a couple of flares: M2.5 at 01:48 the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over East Asia and Pacific Ocean then X1.7 at 02:09 the flare generated a Strong R3 radio blackout over East Asia and Pacific Ocean. Moderate S2 Solar Radiation Storm (Infrequent effects on HF radio through polar regions and satellite operations)
20240513_212019.png

On May 14 Solar activity is likely to be moderate with a chance for an X-class flare while the geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to major storm levels.​

▪︎ Geospace unsettled (Kp3)
▪Solar wind speed record: 563 km/sec (Moderately high speed)
▪︎ density: 1.3 p/cm³ (low density)
▪︎ Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF)
Bt: 6 nT
▪︎ X-ray Solar Flare : X1 0209 UT May14
▪︎ Thermosphere Climate Index
today: Warm
▪︎ Neutron Counts today: -10% (Low)
▪︎ Sunspot number: 207 (SN 186 May 13)
▪︎ Spotless Days 2023 total: 0 days (0%)
▪︎ There are no significant equatorial coronal holes on the Earthside of the sun. .
SpaceWeatherlive.com
SpaceWeather.com

Going to be extra vigilant this week if this is some “STS calling card”. Might be gettin’ weird over on the West Coast…
Ok, so right on cue, driving son to preschool we take some back country roads for fun to look at trees and bounce around. On a slight incline I note the SUV feels like it’s driving itself. Sure enough as we approach a stop sign I have trouble braking cause basically the accelerator is stuck! Fortunately I wasn’t going too fast and there are no cars going the other direction. We cross the street and I’m able to put the vehicle in park, but the engine is reving wildly. Quickly just turn it off and back on - it sounds normal, but decide to turn around go home to switch cars.

I stop by the repair shop for them to take a look. I’m thinking my transmission is going to need replacing, he thinks it’s a throttle issue… upon open the hood apparently the oil cap had loosened itself and then lodged in the throttle cable holding the accelerator open!

Of course it could all be coincidence, a series a bumps slowly loosening the cap until one knocked it right into the throttle cable of all places - but again what are the odds!? And with the timing of yesterday and today it’s too eerie, plus freighting to think if we were on a more curvy road - we could’ve gotten in a seriously accident.

It’s strict looking “left and right” from here on out until this energy around my area settles down. Expect attack, be on-guard…🫡 🫠

Ok, so right on cue, driving son to preschool we take some back country roads for fun to look at trees and bounce around. On a slight incline I note the SUV feels like it’s driving itself. Sure enough as we approach a stop sign I have trouble braking cause basically the accelerator is stuck! Fortunately I wasn’t going too fast and there are no cars going the other direction. We cross the street and I’m able to put the vehicle in park, but the engine is reving wildly. Quickly just turn it off and back on - it sounds normal, but decide to turn around go home to switch cars.

I stop by the repair shop for them to take a look. I’m thinking my transmission is going to need replacing, he thinks it’s a throttle issue… upon open the hood apparently the oil cap had loosened itself and then lodged in the throttle cable holding the accelerator open!

Of course it could all be coincidence, a series a bumps slowly loosening the cap until one knocked it right into the throttle cable of all places - but again what are the odds!? And with the timing of yesterday and today it’s too eerie, plus freighting to think if we were on a more curvy road - we could’ve gotten in a seriously accident.

It’s strict looking “left and right” from here on out until this energy around my area settles down. Expect attack, be on-guard…🫡 🫠
did you have a travel/car crystal in the car ?

Glad you're okay! I had a friend whose car got stuck in acceleration, luckily on a quiet street. I think he put it in neutral. Sounded scary. It might actually have been somewhat good that your oil cap caused the acceleration issue, because if you continued to drive, eventually you might have lost oil and burned out your engine (depending on your make and model). Anyways, the odds are probably good - if you look up instances of a particular vehicle failure and you'll generally find many similar cases. A loosening cap, (or the u-joint falling out on the highway just after you heard an ear-tone or whatever the issue might be), can easily just be the gradual buildup of mechanical stress and then pattern recognition run amok. So I don't read too much woo into things when vehicle troubles happen, our driving machines do weird stuff all the time. There's usually some woo involved, but it's not a path I tend to give too much weight - main reason being, it doesn't fix the issue, and can lead towards 'specialness' narratives.

Interesting timing - HAARP was turned on in Alaska during the auroras.

HAARP can cause artificial auroras - so maybe HAARP was turned on during this real aurora event in other places, using the real show as cover?

Interesting indeed, STS force like to use specific energy sources to achieve control and transformation on many levels.
One example was discussed in this session Cassiopaean Session Transcripts Search , and is it a coincidence that 3rd density sts may have try to use the tremendous energy impacting the planet during last week-end solar storm.
Let me quote part of that session;

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Okay, there were this many people on the planet, how did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A:
Our center.

Q:
(L) What is your center?

A:
Our realm. STO.

Q:
(L) So, how did the Lizzies use the light from the Service to Others realm...

A:
They used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

Specific energy source from the STO realm were used to alter simultaneously the DNA of all humans on the planet. Couldn't they have used a source from a STS realm. No, STS realm is all about absorbing energy as in a black hold they don't emit light so they need to use the STO energy available by intercepting and transforming it to manipulate it frequency. Was it the purpose behind the used HAARP during the eclipse, envelope the planet with a filter to change the energy projected from an STO realm trough a window, the sun, into our solar system, on our planet.

I actually got some heart palpitations when lying in bed followed by a short ear ringing in my right ear. That was around the day of the first CME impact. My dreams these past days have also been very hectic and heavily influenced by my mood before going to bed... I've havent had that happen before that I can recall.
I too have had small palpitations, which didn't last long but were there so that I bought myself a banana. :lol: Then a headache that lasted 4 days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday with no medication to stop it.

X FLARES

● X1.2 at 12:55 UTC from AR3664 the flare produced a Strong R3 radio blackout over Atlantic Ocean & Africa
20240514_111004.png

● X8.7 at 16:51 UTC from AR3664 the flare produced a Strong R3 radio blackout over Americas
20240514_111233.png
20240514_111239.jpg

PROTONS ARE RAINING DOWN ON EARTH: Giant sunspot AR3664 is no longer facing Earth. That makes it extra dangerous. Right now, the Carrington-class sunspot is passing over the sun's western limb--a region of the sun that is magnetically connected to our planet. Indeed, we are feeling the effects of that connection; take a look at this map of ongoing radio blackouts:​
Red zones in the map show where shortwave radio signals are being absorbed. Frequencies below 20 MHz are almost completely blacked out, a nuisance for long-distance aviators and ham radio operators.​
What's causing this? Protons accelerated by solar flares in the magnetic canopy of AR3664 are following the Parker Spiral back to Earth. Think of it as a magnetic superhighway. Arriving particles are funneled by our planet's magnetic field toward the poles where they ionize the atmosphere and interfere with the transmission of shortwave radio signals.​
This polar cap absorption event could last for days, especially if it is boosted by more flares from AR3664.​
SpaceWeatherlive.com
SpaceWeather.com

SOLAR CYCLE 25 ACTIVITY REPORT MAY 15_2024

Solar activity has been at high levels for the past 24 hours. The largest solar event of the period was a X8.7 event observed at 16:51 UTC from Region 3664 already in the far side

● X8.7 at 16:51 UTC from AR3664 the flare produced a Strong R3 radio blackout over Americas
20240514_111233.png
STRONGEST SOLAR FLARE OF THE CURRENT CYCLE: Sunspot AR3664 just unleashed the strongest solar flare of the current solar cycle--an X8.7-category blast from beyond the sun's western limb. X marks the spot in this image of the flare from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory:​
Because the sunspot is behind the edge of the solar disk, the flare was partially eclipsed. It was probably even stronger than it appeared. "X8.7" is almost certainly an underestimate of the flare's true strength.
Extreme ultraviolet radiation from the flare ionized the top of Earth's atmosphere, causing a deep shortwave radio blackout over the Americas. Ham radio operators, aviators and mariners may have noticed a sudden loss of signal at all frequencies below 30 MHz.​
Subatomic debris from this event might soon reach Earth, guided toward our planet by the Parker Spiral (read the story below for more information). Also, a CME might be in the offing. SpaceWeather.com​

● Sunspot AR3682 produced a M4.4 at 17:38 UTC the flare generated a Minor R1 radio blackout over the Americas.

The total number of sunspots has decreased to 185 of which 68 of them are grouped into 13 active regions as follows:
Active RegionSunspotsSize (MH)
AR3667480
AR3670520 By
AR3671620
AR3672460
AR3673110
AR367411140
AR3675830 By
AR36769120 By
AR3678310
AR36796230 By
AR3680310
AR3681310
AR36825130 By
hmi200.jpg
AR3664 & AR3677 are gone

AR3670, AR3675, AR3676, AR3679 & new region AR3682 have beta-gamma magnetic fields that harbor energy for M-class flares.
EARTH IS CONNECTED TO SUNSPOT AR3664: Giant sunspot AR3664 is no longer facing Earth. That makes it extra dangerous. The Carrington-class sunspot is passing over the sun's western limb--a region of the sun that is magnetically connected to our planet. Indeed, we are feeling the effects of that connection right now; take a look at this map of ongoing radio blackouts:​
Red zones in the map show where shortwave radio signals are being absorbed. Inside the Arctic Circle, frequencies below 30 MHz are almost completely blacked out, a nuisance for polar aviators and ham radio operators.​
What's causing this? Protons accelerated by solar flares in the magnetic canopy of AR3664 are following the Parker Spiral back to Earth. Think of it as a magnetic superhighway. The arriving particles are funneled by our planet's magnetic field toward the poles where they ionize the atmosphere and interfere with the normal transmission of shortwave radio. SpaceWeather.com​
NOAA's forecast for the next 24 hours: 99% chance of C flares, 75% chance of M flares and 40% chance of X flares.

● Auroral Activity

The geomagnetic field has been at quiet to unsettled levels for the past 24 hours. On May 14 Solar wind speed reached a peak of 591 km/s (Moderately high speed) at 14:04 UTC. Total IMF reached 8 nT at 23:12 UTC​

Aurora Oval Bz: -0.7 nT South
aurora-map.jpg

● Current Conditions at 04:25 UTC on May 15

Geomagnetic activity is at Kp 2 (quiet) The solar wind has a high speed of 540 km/s pointing south with negative Bz value of -0.7 which offers moderate conditions for aurora sightings at high latitudes. Thermosphere Climate Index (TCI) is hot today (It is regularly presented as warm)
TCI is the “Thermosphere Climate Index”, a number NASA publishes every day to keep track of the temperature at the top of Earth’s atmosphere–a layer of gas researchers call “the thermosphere.”​
View attachment layers.webp
The thermosphere always cools off during Solar Minimum–and it warms up again during Solar Maximum,” explains Martin Mlynczak of NASA’s Langley Research Center. “It’s one of the most important ways the solar cycle affects our planet.”​
When the thermosphere warms, it expands, literally increasing the radius of Earth’s atmosphere. This expansion increases aerodynamic drag on satellites in low-Earth orbit, which can bring them down prematurely. When the thermosphere cools, it shrinks; satellites get a reprieve. What is TCI?

On May 15 Solar activity is likely to be moderate with a chance for an X-class flare while the geomagnetic field is expected to be quiet to minor storm levels.​

▪︎ Geospace quiet (Kp2)
▪Solar wind speed record: 540 km/sec (Moderately high speed)
▪︎ density: 13 p/cm³ (low density)
▪︎ Interplanetary Magnetic Field (IMF)
Bt: 4 nT
▪︎ X-ray Solar Flare : C7 2314 UT May14
▪︎ Thermosphere Climate Index
today: HOT

▪︎ Neutron Counts today: -8.5% (Low)
▪︎ Sunspot number: 185 (SN 207 May 14)
▪︎ Spotless Days 2023 total: 0 days (0%)
▪︎ There are no significant equatorial coronal holes on the Earthside of the sun.
SpaceWeatherlive.com
SpaceWeather.com

Back
Top Bottom