Sleep Paralysis

I

indigo

Does anyone else have problems with sleep paralysis. If so let me know i'd like to exchange experiences.

indigo said:
Does anyone else have problems with sleep paralysis. If so let me know i'd like to exchange experiences.
Hi indigo, sleep paralysis is discussed in this topic http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=6884

btw Indigo , one small question :), I wonder why you chose the nickname "Indigo'' ?

Thanks for the prompt response and link! In response to your ?, It's because I find the color fascinating among other things.

indigo said:
Thanks for the prompt response and link! In response to your ?, It's because I find the color fascinating among other things.
ah ok, just checking because Indigo reminded me of ''indigo children'' and I thought that maybe you chose the nickname based on that ;)

Well you are correct sir. That was the "among other things".

indigo said:
Well you are correct sir. That was the "among other things".
is it because you believe you are an indigo child?

you might wanna read this it's very important in regards to ''indigo children'',
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3746

also the post of laura about indigo written here :
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2730

I don't necessarily believe I am an indigo child as I do not know if there is such a thing for certain. I think calling myself an Indigo child would be rather egotistical. I don't believe I have special powers. I think the indigo children concept is slightly interesting to read about it would be fun to believe. Generally, I just like the color and that is the main reason for the name choice.

I'm just saying it's hard to know what really exists now days. I'm still reading into that one, I can't make any judgments. It's all interesting and so is this forum that is why I joined it.

indigo said:
I'm just saying it's hard to know what really exists now days. I'm still reading into that one, I can't make any judgments. It's all interesting and so is this forum that is why I joined it.
There is a lot of murkiness out there, but you avoided Beau's question on why you think being an 'Indigo Child' would be fun. I think if you really considered why you think it's fun, then it could actually help clarify things for you. I don't think it's a matter of judgment but instead is finding what it is that drives us to seek such kinds of 'chosen specialness.' In my early twenties my form of 'chosen specialness' was in considering how spiritual of a person I was. But it was all vanity and served as a blockage to conscience. And conscience is the very thing that allows a real choice of creativity. Aside from reading posts in the forum on indigo, you might also find the subject of narcissism worth while to search and read up on.

I meant it would be "fun" if some of the stuff you read could be believed. That is why fiction books are interesting...

I suppose I don't understand why you would suggest I read up on Narcissism unless it was to say that you think i'm in love with myself or Indigos are? I guess i'm not following :(

indigo said:
I meant it would be "fun" if some of the stuff you read could be believed. That is why fiction books are interesting...
What exactly would be fun to believe about being an indigo?

indigo said:
I suppose I don't understand why you would suggest I read up on Narcissism unless it was to say that you think i'm in love with myself or Indigos are? I guess i'm not following :(
From this thread and the other one's you're involved in, it's becoming more clear that you're not too familiar with the work done here or the material in the associated pages. Narcissism is one piece of the puzzle of which you also seem to lack understanding - and yes, the beliefs and world view that you've shared with the forum so far do seem somewhat narcissistic. I could be wrong in this cause still more data in needed.

I think the process of 'believing' could even be said to be narcissistic. It's an attachment to accept what we want over what is true. Perhaps narcissism is somewhat different from what you think it is. It's not really 'being in love with yourself.' It's just the opposite: the denial of the self. Narcissists create a strong attachment to some image that suppresses who they really are. The focus on some 'super human qualities' blinds us from seeing and working on our normal human flaws. And this is who we are. We are normal and have flaws. If we choose to work on these things maybe we can then do something helpful for the world.

There also seems another layer to this whole indigo thing too, and Laura covered that in the thread that was already provided. Have you read that?

Wow...

Just to clarify...by wow I mean I guess I never really thought about it and I wouldn't know if I was. You could be right. Very interesting. I am new to the forum so I am trying to read and learn more of how it works here. I just joined yesterday. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom