Session 9 May 2020

Hi A.M.Ghost, I can see you haven't introduced yourself in the Newbies section yet. If you're not sure what to include in yoru introduction, you can have a look at other members' introductory posts for ideas here: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/boards/newbies-important-notices-to-all-members.39/ :-)

Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

Really?))
What about #Obamagate?(yes, its happened in last few days but still ... What about Cobra insider?
Generl Flyyn ? Anti deep state operations? Facebook Youtube Twitter deleting posts...
Nothing to see here?

Im dissappointed, cause nothing new comes from sessions for long time. ( its my private opinion)
Or some informations is hidden.

Many people , who dont believe in information shared by CS and other sources, experienced a pretty fenomenal things
Iam talking about people living typical life
and they suddenly start talking about lucid dreams... and many many other things.

consciousness is rising.

p.s.

For someone who has been following the political scene carefully and who reads SOTT regulary there is a lot that can be figured out on our own. The C's want us to learn to conect the dots ourselves instead of using them as an information vending machine. Therefore I encourage you to check SOTT for the topics you mentioned above for more information. I don't see much that isn't quite clear about them, especially such topics as Obamagate, or social media deleting posts.

You are right, your opinion is your own, but note that the Chateau crew does not have to live up to your personal expectations. You are a complete newbie here so making demands is not the most effective way to win friends.

Note that this is page 9 of forum members expressing gratitude for the session and its content. I guess it's fair to say that your dissatisfaction isn't too relatable.

Last edited:
First of all , thanks for another fascinating session!

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Maybe something like coronal mass ejections (CME)?

12th May 1921 (99 years ago) this happened:
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2019SW002195

Regards
Ian
When I read the start of the session CME instantly popped into my head! Or some other message from the sun..

Thank you for this information and for the pushes to making myself look for the answers to many questions.

I know when I start reading a session I have a feeling of excitement and wonder about what new information I will receive. What new information can I practically use in my life to my advantage. I realize now that this point of view is not sustainable and probably very unbalanced.

The real helper is when Laura says "you could have researched that yourself" (like you could have tought of it by yourself or come up with the answer youself) makes me wonder how many questions I could have answered by my efforts instead of waiting for someone to come up with a sensible answer and if I would be in a more 'advanced' step to see things more clearly if I had more diligently trained myself to hammer out the answers. I don't mean to say that I haven't done this sometimes, I just haven't focused on it enough as I think I should have or haven't given it the importance I should have.

Q: (L) Any other questions? There's hardly any political news to talk about because everything is just dead. The whole planet is shut down!

Really?))
What about #Obamagate?(yes, its happened in last few days but still ... What about Cobra insider?
Generl Flyyn ? Anti deep state operations? Facebook Youtube Twitter deleting posts...
Nothing to see here?

Im dissappointed, cause nothing new comes from sessions for long time. ( its my private opinion)

Many people , who dont believe in information shared by CS and other sources, experienced a pretty fenomenal things
and they suddenly start talking about lucid dreams... and many many other things.

consciousness is rising.

p.s.

You shouldn't feel disappointed when receiving something for free.

consciousness is rising.

p.s.

Im going to hold my breadth on this one, there have been a few occasions in the past where “consciousness was rising” and it ended up being a nothing burger. In this specific case of how people have been behaving, being pretty much taken in by fear and turned into an obedient vessel, I would personally not use the words consciousness rising to describe it, maybe even its opposite.

Thank you, all, for another informative and interesting session!

Q: (Joe) How did Bill Gates get into all of this? How does a computer nerd become a maniacal world-saver through vaccines?

A: Greenbaum victim.

:shock:

Q: (Andromeda) I didn't expect that.

Me, neither!

(Gaby) It was like a normal flu, but now it creates a systemic disease - it goes everywhere in your body. It has the potential to unzip the genome.

Yikes! :scared: I guess that that goes hand in had with controlling us, though.

Thank you for the new session, and best wishes to all.

If the Cs have not provided more information on the topics, it is most likely because at this time there is no real need to know more, beyond one's personal effort to find answers for oneself and networking. But they have given some hints about climate and Nature that should be taken into account.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

Maybe something like coronal mass ejections (CME)?

12th May 1921 (99 years ago) this happened:
https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2019SW002195

Regards
Ian

Good catch, @ianvr !

According to What is a Coronal Mass Ejection (CME)? | Help CMEs are unlikely during solar minimum phase... But, even with "once a week" it could still happen.

How likely is a coronal mass ejection?
When the Sun isn't very active during solar minimum, coronal mass ejections are rare. There might only be one coronal mass ejection every week. When the Sun's activity increases towards solar maximum, coronal mass ejections become more common and we can see multiple coronal mass ejections every day.

Thank you very much for this session. The great thing is that we have this channel - gratitude🙏
I envy you who live out of range of EM radiation and wifi. I am understood by those who live in apartments in buildings with many tenants.

I was hoping that you would ask how Sweden and Belarus escaped global influence and what happened there ...?

Is it weird to read here that someone is pitying Bill Hellgates ??

Thank you for this outstanding session. It came at just the right time for me.

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

I found this report from 2011. Here is a short excerpt:

“We have been observing a current within the sun that runs from east to west for a long time. It usually migrates from higher latitudes towards the equator of the sun. In the past, this movement of the current followed, with a delay of about 12 years, the corresponding activity in the solar cycle. This hike in the current should have come in 2008 or 2009, but has failed to materialize. So it will be expected that the next cycle will either be very late, that it will be very weak - or that it will be dropped entirely. ”

So the sunspots could disappear. A spectacular forecast, but not all experts consider it to be justifiable.

The spots are black spots on the sun; Galileo had discovered it for the first time. At these points, the electrically charged gas of the sun cools down and becomes darker. This gas from the sunspots is captured by local magnetic fields - magnetic fields that have become weaker and weaker in recent years, says Matt Penn from the National Solar Observatory.

“The decisive thing about our measurement is that the spots are no longer visible at a certain magnetic field strength. Already in the past and in the current cycle we see that these magnetic fields are slowly becoming weaker. If you extrapolate this into the future, it means that from 2021 the magnetic fields will be too weak for sunspots. ”

A third independent observation supports the forecast of the end of the solar cycle: Richard Altrock from the Air Force Research Laboratory in New Mexico has been observing the development of the corona, the outer rim of the sun, for four decades. For some time now, he has been missing a typical movement of magnetic structures towards the poles in his data.

“What will happen in the future without these magnetic field movements is completely unclear. So far, nobody has modeled the solar cycle on the assumption that these processes suddenly disappear. "

The fact that the sunspots disappear completely is nothing new in human history: between 1645 and 1715 the last thing happened: the so-called Maunder Minimum. At that time, the winters in Europe and North America were particularly cold, people spoke of the “Little Ice Age”.

Here is the number of sunspots this year: zero

Thank you for this session! Despite the serious nature of things, the last part about being calm was assuring. I still need to do some spring cleaning and get my ducks in a row. I've not canned in a while, and its mostly an issue of time and space for it. Hope your furry friends get better! :flowers:

Thanks so much for the amazing session. Well, I guess we were all shocked about Gates being a greenbaum. Although, it does make sense. In some of those recent videos, especially where the interviewer is talking about mass death and sickness, Gates is listening with a creepy grin on his face, almost like he is going to break out in a chuckle. (huh?) I was thinking, jeez, you can't hide your glee even for an interview? I know geniuses can be somewhat different, but he answers in a way that give you a sense that "nobody is home". And not that I could know for sure, but you also get the sense he doesn't seem all that bothered by the escalation of his demonization lately. Anyway, I won't go so far as to say I feel bad for him, but it does put a different light on things. Also, prayers for the fur babes. I have had some weird conditions happening with my animals as well. I wonder if it has something to do with the collective energy during this madness and their natural sensitivity.

Thank you soooo much for this session. Wonderful knowledge.
To know that nature will chime in somehow made me more relaxed.

Thank you for this much needed session! I too was shocked to hear that Bill Gates is a greenbaum victim...I wonder when the greenbaumed him?
I did a lot of research on 'greenbauming' and mk-ultra. To me it is pretty obvious that most people in prominent positions are 'greenbaumed' or can be black-mailed.
If you learn about their families and ancestries one find that they all come from families with multigenerational satanic abuse/programming. Most of them are victims of such ongoing childhood traumas/programmings.
Bill Gates' father was a director of 'planned parenthood' and deeply into eugenics.
This knowledge can help to feel some pity for them although there also seems to be a chance for them to wake up and free themselves from the control and rescue their core self. But some are actually aware of their programming and just go with it and climb the ladder.

Back
Top Bottom