Session 7 September 2013

Thank you very much for this interesting transcription! :)

I was struck by this part of the session:

Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Q: (Belibaste)Caesar's comet! (L) I think they're being funny. You have to understand when people are asking questions, they're asking with assumptions, just like you are right now. (Perceval)Let's be explicit: Was there a separate individual 2000 years ago that taught spiritual truths to people that were close to Gnostic teachings, etc. around the Roman Empire/Middle Eastern area that was NOT Caesar, that was in some small way incorporated into Caesar's life?

A: Very small way, and not a teacher as you describe, but a rebel fighter against Rome.

Q: (Perceval)So the idea of Jesus People as being social critics is probably closest...

A: Yes

and I hope to read in better way in the Spanish section too :cool2:

Thank you for sharing the session, as always, much to think about. :rockon:

Thank you all for the session - facinating as always. :flowers:

Q: (Andromeda) According to something this guy says in this book, pigs and humans popped onto the scene at the same time...

Q: (Andromeda) Is this a mutation that happened side-by-side, or... I don't know exactly what I'm trying to ask... Are we primate and pig hybrids?

A: No.

Q: (Andromeda) So it was a mutation?

Q: (Andromeda) That happened at the same time for humans and pigs?

A: Yes. Viral.

Interesting outcome.

The great question (another of many) on the industrial plumes was also something to think about, and may factor strongly in many past events (say 2-3 years) ascribed to other, so called unsubstantiated findings.

Just curious, too, about the factory in France, could this "bomb" be like an initiator, thinking something in the lines of Stuxnet; seems the Mossad were involved with this system tampering technology?

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:
SeekinTruth said:
Minas Tirith said:
Thank you!

Could somebody explain to me what this means?

A: The real war, as you know, is on normal people via proxies.

NSA? Drones? :-[

M.T.

I think they mean pathological types used against the non-pathological population to do what they love to do anyway. Besides drones, etc., for another example, mercenaries.

It's a lot simpler than that: King 1 declares war on King 2 with the latter's agreement. This way, they can get rid of a whole bunch of troublesome young men in both their populations. Wars are all about killing off normal people by inspiring them with patriotic fervor which only works on normies anyway.

Yeah, that's pretty much how it's spelled out in Political Ponerology. Basically, typical pathocratic mode of operation. The C's use of "via proxies" threw me off thinking only from the perspective of the 'paths "fun and games."

I think it has much wider meaning. Wars are ineffective in order to win with people. The real weapons are vaccines (whole "health care" system as well), fluoridation and other food poisoning, nuclear energy, wireless data transfer technology, disinformation and propaganda - all weapons against people are just lies sold to them.

Turgon said:
DavidHP said:
As far as prepping for the coming changes, I think stocking up on food and such is not the answer, how much food can one store? And how can one not share when seeing others in need? I may be wrong but I feel survival of the body is not the primary concern...

No, it's definitely not the answer but if you are aware of upcoming changes on the planet then stocking up on food might help you and others that will be in need.

It doesn't hurt to be prepared.

I agree. Survival of the body shouldn't be the only goal, but when that very survival might mean being able to do whatever one needs to do in those times, it wouldn't be in vain. And if you have some reserves, it might give you time to figure out new ways to procure yourself and your loved ones food and vital goods, to think and function, and to do whatever is necessary more spiritually speaking.

Shijing said:
Diane said:
"Father" of Jesus, or father of the story of Jesus?

I think that they meant the latter.
What would be interesting is to know from where take Josephus the notions of a spiritual master for inclusion in his Jesus? Perhaps from Socrates? I would find the right candidate to be a previous incarnation of jesus, as the C's say.

Ailén said:
Turgon said:
DavidHP said:
As far as prepping for the coming changes, I think stocking up on food and such is not the answer, how much food can one store? And how can one not share when seeing others in need? I may be wrong but I feel survival of the body is not the primary concern...

No, it's definitely not the answer but if you are aware of upcoming changes on the planet then stocking up on food might help you and others that will be in need.

It doesn't hurt to be prepared.

I agree. Survival of the body shouldn't be the only goal, but when that very survival might mean being able to do whatever one needs to do in those times, it wouldn't be in vain. And if you have some reserves, it might give you time to figure out new ways to procure yourself and your loved ones food and vital goods, to think and function, and to do whatever is necessary more spiritually speaking.
I agree, Ailén! :)

Thanks for this Session. I've read it over twice already!

Also, I loved the "C's" greeting to you all: "Hello good people".
It made me smile. :) :) :)

Laura, this part obviously refers to me, isn´t it? Because Cas´ statements and advises couldn´t be more saying and applying to me at all and this time I won´t bypass this opportunity to get over my fears.

Since I was a teenager, I wanted to get psychological counseling but instead I´ve being reading a lot of stuff about psychology; and the same thing has happened again since I´m reading this forum (2006), wanting to be more sharing but reading instead. Regarding my mother, I don´t know where to begin with, but I will manage to put it down in one way or another. Oddly enough with Cas´remark about our relationship, this last month her health situation has aggravated suddenly, and I am shocked at witnessing her behaviour with the doctors and patients, among st other folk. I will open a thread and explain the kind of blocking that has accompanied me most part of my life as the result of our biased relationship. Another odd synchronicity with this session is I´ve just being spending these last two weeks realizing to which extense I have been actually internalizing my mother´s psychology, which was painful but acknowledging it is now priceless to me and only these last days have I come to understand this situation as The Lesson number one of my life I have to integrate now.

Concerning the guy I proposed as being the same person than Julius Caesar, it´s sad that this is the actual burning question I wanted you asking to the Cas since 2006. But I feared your answer and being banned from this forum for such a mad question. There I have it now! But it´s ok, and in fact I no longer worry who this guy could be representing and find in myself a kind of welcome relief. That would be then another thread worth it.

Thank you all of you, bells ringers!

Q: (L) Okay. Anything else? Now, what's the deal with this guy {name redacted}? {Long pause} I guess that's not a very good question. {laughter} (L) No answer! Was {name redacted} a conman?

A: Close.

Q: (L) What was the triggering element of that whole dynamic which was just bizarre all the way around?

A: {Name redacted} collecting people to support her.

Q: (Atriedes) So it's like the old saying: You can't con an honest man. (L) Hmm. So, what's the solution to that problem?

A: {name redacted} needs to be more forthcoming.

Q: (L) So it was a failure of sharing, networking, and letting people know what was going on, and she thought she could just sort things out herself?

A: Yes. And she cannot as her past history shows.

Q: (L) Anything else? (Andromeda) Is she capable of being more forthcoming?

A: More, yes. But enough to be "in charge"? Not by a longshot. She has crystallized on a "wrong foundation" as Gurdjieff would say.

Q: (L) So how did this crystallization occur?

A: In the dynamic between her and her mother.

Q: (L) So, is there anything she can do?

A: Intense work is needed.

Q: (L) Obviously of the kind that we're not able to give. I think that it would have to be a very good therapist of some sort. Someone who could work one-on-one with a person once or twice a week.

Thank you, everyone, for your commitment and effort in making this session possible and posting it so it's available.

This stuck out for me in the comments - "...nothing like weeding and pruning to get my thoughts in order!" - Nancy2feathers
I'm only getting to read the transcript now because yesterday I got a thorn buried in my knee while doing some pruning; spent all evening at the hospital getting it removed and so lost a whole day before seeing the newest session posted!

This confirmation stuck out too - that the Syria gas attacks are another setup for a larger conflict the sociopath(s) in power are hoping for.

Back
Top Bottom