Session 7 May 2016

PhoenixToEmber said:
Great session, gang. Thanks for sharing.

I heard that those who want a crystal could send a donation (can't remember if it was to SOTT or to FOTCM) and include our information and address in a note. Is that how ya'll are doing it?

Read the last few posts from previous session and you will find all information's about that

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=41489.new;topicseen#new

Thanks a lot Laura for all of your hard work on this!

Sadly I won't be able to request a crystal since I don't know my official birthday, but will donate for the cause!

:hug: :rockon:

Prodigal Son said:
fabric said:
Thank you for the session! I also found the comments about too much grounding very interesting. I always thought to get any grounding benefits by being outside you need to be barefoot or skin contact with the earth. I've been spending lots of time outside but wearing rubber soled shoes, which I thought would negate the effects.
Yes, another thank you for the session.

From my research, and practice of grounding, it is not necessary to be barefoot/have skin contact, a natural fibre such as leather works just as well. From what I understand rubber, or any other 'non-natural', soles do negate the effect, or at least seriously deteriorate the beneficial effect.

I never really liked to wear shoes. Whenever I don't have to wear them, I don't wear them. I simply love walking barefoot. So I guess I'm grounded enough in that respect.

Archaea said:
Thanks for the session.

A: Mind melding is possible for those who love. Goodbye.

(Andromeda,) That's totally Star Trek! It's what the Vulcans do when they share all their memories and stuff.

On the surface it seems weird that mind melding would be an emotional expression, since Vulcans suppress all emotions and value logic more. But I think what they do is suppress all their emotions in their day to day lives and then express them later during meditation. If they didn't do this they would get really upset and destroy everything, and that's why they go to such lengths to find solitude.

I actually think when the C's talk about love, they mean something like: "love is knowledge is light".
So I guess it has more to do with that kind of love, which is a higher function.

Thank you very much for posting this session. Good to know that Data avoided the tree.
I did not know much about the concept of dream guides, but hits show up when one searches for it.

Pashalis said:
I actually think when the C's talk about love, they mean something like: "love is knowledge is light".
So I guess it has more to do with that kind of love, which is a higher function.

Yes, I thought along similar lines - that for something like this to be successful, there should be unconditional love based on true understanding of the other (in both directions), which may lead to complete trust and a lowering of all "defense shields"/buffers and so on. So it may be possible, but I also think that attempting such a thing without a lot of knowledge, experience, and understanding could be very dangerous...

luc said:
Pashalis said:

Yes, I thought along similar lines - that for something like this to be successful, there should be unconditional love based on true understanding of the other (in both directions), which may lead to complete trust and a lowering of all "defense shields"/buffers and so on. So it may be possible, but I also think that attempting such a thing without a lot of knowledge, experience, and understanding could be very dangerous...

I'm not sure about it being too dangerous, maybe more like mind melding is unlikely to occur without true understanding of the other and self. Of course there is always the possibility that one can receive mental harm from another, but that already occurs without mind melding. This is something were knowledge will protect, and I do agree that much knowledge must be gained before attempting this. Just my opinion though, could be wrong.

thank you all so much for this session!

fascinating Infos about the crystals. and about the grounding. I always found that working or simply being in the garden gives energy and calms me down.

luc said:
shellycheval said:
It appears more clearer with every session recently that EVERYTHING we do, take in, and give out in our daily lives needs to happen much more consciously and on a deeper level than was sufficient when we were first learning to connect and live at a higher level. I have known this intellectually/mentally for a long time but lately I am realizing it on a deeper feeling level. The intensity has increased, positive as well as negative, and there can be "no more turning away."

FWIW, I have similar feelings lately.

I have been having similar thoughts and feelings as well - it's a much deeper understanding of how much our thoughts and emotions and unconscious beliefs impact our lives, and just how critically important it is now to keep focused on the changes we want to see.

Laura said:
Just an update. The crystals are out and stored in a place with no activity until I get to them.

I've spent the day modifying the psalm and a number of songs that I plan to use. I should be finished with this by tomorrow or so. We have to sort the crystals, put those that are not being charged in a quiet place, and then begin the processes. Oy, big pile on my plate right now!

Thank you so much for undertaking yet another project! :hug2: And thanks for another amazing session!!

Thanks for the session and the continued work from ALL. I will be requesting and sending in a donation for a crystal. Knowledge and crystals protect ! :D

Pashalis said:
Laura said:
What about FIbonacci and "golden ratio" among patterns?

Actually, I was thinking along the same lines myself.

Fibonacci was the first thing I thought as well.
Fibonacci numbers are on a diagonal of the Pascal triangle and given that the graded Clifford algebra dimensions form the rows of the Pascal triangle, it could fit with Ark's work in general.

Thank you for another interesting session! Just wondering whether simple "tree-hugging" :D can work for discharging purposes for those who don't spend much time in nature.

Science Shows Hugging Trees Is Good For Health

I’m sure most people have heard of the term “tree-hugger,” often a nickname given to people who care about the environment and the planet. But did you know that hugging trees can actually improve your health? As a matter of fact, you don’t even have to hug a tree to reap the numerous health benefits, just being around trees and plants in nature is enough.

In a book that was published by author Matthew Silverstone entitled, “Blinded By Science” the evidence confirming the healthful benefits of trees includes the effects they have on various issues like depression, concentration levels and even the ability to alleviate headaches. This practice has been going on since ancient times so it’s not just a new discovery.

The book cites a large variety of various studies which showcase that children show extreme psychological and physiological effects in terms of their mental health and well-being when they regularly interact with plants and trees.

A public health report that investigated the association between green space and mental health concluded “access to nature can significantly contribute to our mental and capital wellbeing.”

There has also been a study done that shows the effectiveness of nature to alleviate symptoms of depression, and even promote attention and working memory. Maybe getting back to the basics, and connected to who we are and where we came from is just what we need to center ourselves in this busy world.

Another report stated: “safe, green spaces may be as effective as prescription drugs in treating some forms of mental illnesses.”

Matthew however, argues that these health effects that have been previously mentioned have nothing to do with the green spaces, but rather proving scientifically that it is the vibrational properties of the trees and plants that give us the health benefits.

Source: _http://www.collective-evolution.com/2014/12/02/science-proves-hugging-trees-is-good-for-health/

Back
Top Bottom