Session 7 May 2016

Konstantin said:
Thank you Laura for your commitment and very hard work in this project with crystals. Its a hard and time consuming work and all that energy invested in this project will make forum members even more energetically connected. I really appreciated all this. Dont worry, we are guarding this forum and helping each other as much as we can.

Ditto!

The crystals are helping me in unexpected ways. I can cope with uncertainty more gracefully and feel more curious in general. I also feel like I have more energy and can concentrate better. The dreams are very interesting and I feel less vulnerable and more protected in this highly ponerized environment.

I practically memorized the prayers, the words really resonate with me. It is truly the help that I needed.

I'm very grateful :flowers:

I find your voice is very powerful, I like it. Most singers modulate their voice a lot, with more or less success, but few can accomplish what we Spaniards call a flat voice, i.e. without modulation, and still transmit their soul state in such a limpid way like you do.

Thank you for sharing with us your master piece!

Thanks you so much for your very kind words :D

Thank you Laura for your commitment and very hard work in this project with crystals. Its a hard and time consuming work and all that energy invested in this project will make forum members even more energetically connected. I really appreciated all this. Dont worry, we are guarding this forum and helping each other as much as we can.

Thanks you so much Laura and team, I couldn't agree more with what Konstantin said.

Kay Kim said:
Hello 987baz,

I am truly glad and happy for you that you have your own version of the song.
But I have been practicing, and still singing Laura's version of the "in The Garden Of The Universe".

Now I feel that Laura's version of song is connected to my soul.
And could not listening to any others version, because it felt so odd.
No offense, just trying to stay with and express my feeling, what's truth to myself.

And glad others like your version.

I think baz has a great voice, but I was a bit like you. I'm usually very "old-fashioned" when it comes to music, and when a melody is changed from the original, I don't like it, I feel a bit "cheated". ;D But then again, I also don't like percussion much, and select carefully when listening to rock. Anyway, it's great to see you all experimenting with different versions if it helps! I shut up now and go back to Laura's only CO-RRECT version. :P More seriously though, the melody is probably very important when singing to the crystals, and in a group.

Last time we mailed 65 packages. 28 of you haven't confirmed that you have received them (unless you did it here and I missed it). So, if you received them and haven't sent us an email (info@paleochristianity.org), could you please do so, so that we know that they arrived safely? I know Konstantin and Keit are still waiting for theirs, but what about all the others? Some should have arrived a while ago.

Unfortunately i dropped the thin and long orange crystal today after work, while changing clothes, breaking it in two pieces from the middle. I should have paid more attention to what i was doing. Second personal crystal is still in one piece. I will get a protective pouch to keep them safe from now on. Does the crystal still work, even if it's in two pieces? I'm sorry this happened, since this project is taking so much time and effort for Laura and others. :/

hesperides said:
Quote from goyacobol
I agree with others that you have a feel for the song that is special to you and I appreciate the creativity and the courage it took to share it with us. I sometimes experiment with DADGAD tuning for a different flavor. I hope to incorporate the original melody with some minor touches to see what I can come up with. I don't know if I will have the confidence to make it public but maybe just for the fun of it at home.

Thanks for sharing. :thup: :)

You´ve just raised the public's expectation, goyacobol. Well, at least mine :P

Oops, I didn't really intend to raise any expectations since I don't have much of a singing voice. I will have to think about it for awhile. I used to sing with my 3 sisters but I only have 1 left and she and we don't get together much since she lives about 365 miles from where I live. I always enjoyed the harmony. One voice is just not the same. But I may try to work on the song and see how good/bad it is.

Chu said:
Kay Kim said:
Hello 987baz,

I am truly glad and happy for you that you have your own version of the song.
But I have been practicing, and still singing Laura's version of the "in The Garden Of The Universe".

Now I feel that Laura's version of song is connected to my soul.
And could not listening to any others version, because it felt so odd.
No offense, just trying to stay with and express my feeling, what's truth to myself.

And glad others like your version.

I think baz has a great voice, but I was a bit like you. I'm usually very "old-fashioned" when it comes to music, and when a melody is changed from the original, I don't like it, I feel a bit "cheated". ;D But then again, I also don't like percussion much, and select carefully when listening to rock. Anyway, it's great to see you all experimenting with different versions if it helps! I shut up now and go back to Laura's only CO-RRECT version. :P More seriously though, the melody is probably very important when singing to the crystals, and in a group.

Same here... I like some remakes when they stick to the original. I suppose its an emotional attachment to the original's meaning/intent. Sometimes the remake is better than the original, like Johnny Cash doing Soundgarden's "Rusty Cage" (Wow).

Thanks 987baz for sharing! Sounds great and full of feeling.

I too had a hard time making out the vocals. I'm just not good at filtering out voices from the sound of the instrument.
Music is one of those things that touches us emotionally and we all have different sensitivities when it comes to it.

I'll make a healing crystal request for my mother as the project is still ongoing - and make another donation (to also cover more requests from those unable to donate or can only donate very little so that the time and energy of the chateau peeps is compensated).

Thanks so much for committing so much of yourselves to this remarkable project.

Merci Laura du travail herculéen que vous avez entrepris pour nous, infinie reconnaissance pour vous, les vôtres et les Cassiopéens...
Je sens un soutien incomparable de mon Cristal Personnel, fracturé en deux au 2/3 que je porte en permanence, jour et nuit, en attendant son renouvellement prochain, je pense les porter ensemble...
Nous sommes quelques uns à qui cet accident est arrivé, Laura m'avait envoyé cette réponse en Message Personnel car je me demandais ce que cela signifiait, je la partage avec vous...
Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?
Peut-être tout simplement pensé pour être divisée pour une double protection?
Cette réponse est réconfortante et je vous confirme que même brisé, leur protection est intacte...
Merci pour tous vos messages qui nous connectent davantage chaque jour...

Laura thank you the Herculean work you have done to us, infinite gratitude to you, yours and the C's. . .
I feel an incomparable support my Crystal Staff, fractured into two 2/3 door I constantly, day and night, until its next renewal, I think wearing them together. . .
We are few in which the accident happened, Laura sent me this response Personal Message because I wondered what that meant, I share it with you. . .
Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?
Peut-être tout simplement pensé pour être divisée pour une double protection?
This response is comforting and I confirm that even broken, protection is intact. . .
Thank you for all your messages that connect us more each day. . .

I do not know if I was among first group of 65 sent packages, I did not put my forum name in mail, only real one, I ve sent donation on May 13th.

Seppo Ilmarinen said:
Unfortunately i dropped the thin and long orange crystal today after work, while changing clothes, breaking it in two pieces from the middle. I should have paid more attention to what i was doing. Second personal crystal is still in one piece. I will get a protective pouch to keep them safe from now on. Does the crystal still work, even if it's in two pieces? I'm sorry this happened, since this project is taking so much time and effort for Laura and others. :/

All, who wrote about broken crystals mentioned more than one personal crystals. So maybe this is the reason you have got a second personal crystal. I cannot say if the crystal still works if it is broken. I would just take care of your personal crystals - the whole one and the pieces - as before. Laura wrote this about broken crystals:

Laura said:
We'll get the broken crystals replaced after this next batch is charged. That will be another week at least.

Chu said:
Last time we mailed 65 packages. 28 of you haven't confirmed that you have received them (unless you did it here and I missed it). So, if you received them and haven't sent us an email (info@paleochristianity.org), could you please do so, so that we know that they arrived safely? I know Konstantin and Keit are still waiting for theirs, but what about all the others? Some should have arrived a while ago.

I haven't received my crystals yet so I was guessing that I was in the second batch. Thanks for all the hard work with the crystals and thanks to everyone else for sharing your experiences with them!

Hi, in May i've made a small donation via paypal and a request for crystals(by leaving a comment attached to the donation), but, since i didn't received any notifications i wanted just post it here(sorry, i know that it's not the right place to post), today i've made another donation with another request, i know that it takes time and a lot of work, excuse me please if i seam to be impatient, no hurries, honestly, just wanted to be sure that you received my message :) . Thank you all for this great project, for all your efforts and hard work.

3D Student said:
I think there may have been a little mind melding, because within the past week I had thought about that song "In the Garden." And the Jesus footsteps along the beach meme. I used to sing (mumble) that song in church years ago. Although being carried sounds like leading by the hand, someone to walk alongside or lean on is a nice idea.

Here's a karaoke version if you want to sing along. I will sing the modified song during my commute. And maybe sing along to this karaoke version:

https://youtu.be/jlIUgy-qc0g

Thank you for this link to the kareoki version 3D Student, as a matter of fact yesterday night I was looking for a kareoki version to down load and start singing, but Ii could not find it... and here it is now :clap: :thup: :clap:

I made donation and crystal request in 10 may via paypal and I haven't received my crystals yet, so maybe i have wait for second batch.
Thanks again for all the hard work you have done into the crystal project

Back
Top Bottom