Session 7 June 2014

One more session :) This year you've made almost the same number of sessions as during last three years in total - it's amazing! Inviting others from the wider group to join the discussions has been a great idea and my personal thanks to the author of that as this provides them with a chance to ask a question, which may look simple to others but very important to attendees, which helps to focus on his/her path.

A: What would you be doing if all things were equal and money was not an object?

The thought have resulted in a sort of a bug within my brains usual processing - the words are so light and simple and at the same time they are so powerful that for a moment one can get rid of our programmed social values and have a dialog with the real self.

Thank you all!

(Aragorn) Yeah, but um... A relating question is: Why do I feel always enormous tiredness and lack of energy when I try to think of this kind of plan? It feels like there's some block...

A: Psychic draining from those close to you.

A: Grow where you are planted.

I do not know what kind of connection can be, but it's incredible to be out for a while, go through a "problem" and feel the urge to retake the reading and boom!, there's the door, the helping the current circumstances in that is happening, like if suddenly you insert/discharged the solution in the head, no matter where you are.

Thank you for all this work.

Thank you very much for this transcription and all the work that is done around it.

Even if we're all different, we're not so different at all :D

I mean that all kind of advices given to those who are asking for some answers can help each of us...

Anyway, I'd like to come back on this sentence :
Pity those who pity

It's always interesting to notice the way we use to interpret expressions. According to our feelings, our own experience, our knowledge... we can think about a completey different thing compared to another person. But finally, it only remains 1 truth behind the words...

When I first read about this man and the story about his pregnant girlfriend, I thought the same that the group : "you should run man, this girl is only thinking about herself and she will guide you to a deep dark hole..."

then I saw what C's wrote and I understood it this way : we shouldn't forget to show compassion to those who pity others. When 1 pity another he shows to the another one empathy and sadness. So maybe we shouldn't be too rude with them althought we know it can hurt them and make them forget who they are and what they have to do.

Then, I read what the group thought about
Pity those who pity
and I told to myself "arghh, maybe I were wrong to think that", but at the end, C's seemed to advice him to give his girlfriend some strenght in order to help her. Otherwise it was useless and surely painful to stay with her.
Finally, they don't advice him to leave her before trying something. Whereas our 1rst impression was to advice him to leave her, they give him a chance, a hope to do something for her, for them.

Sometimes, misunderstandings can be bad and as usual, each word counts.

What do you think about that ? It can look ridiculous to talk about it but hey ! why not ? ^_^

Pashalis said:
lainey said:
Hello all, thanks for sharing. Bizzare weather here in Edinburgh today is really bringing this home for me. Is there a Scottish group? If not how do I get the ball rolling?

By interacting more here on the forum and putting your energy a bit more into giving something back, to the network and the universe.

Thank you for the advice, I'm making the effort to share what I can on the forum and I am doing some proofreading for SOTT. I guess it is a natural process and when I am ready to meet others I will.

"(L) Well, I think we can manage that. I think we may even have a week to two weeks if things get weird. "

So I assume we have at least one week yet, or even time to Christmas Eve, since Obama wants his war won for Christmas...

Michał said:
"(L) Well, I think we can manage that. I think we may even have a week to two weeks if things get weird. "

So I assume we have at least one week yet, or even time to Christmas Eve, since Obama wants his war won for Christmas...

Michal,

Since this session if from June 7, 2014 why are you using this partial quote to mention Christmas 2015?

Here is more after the same sentence:

(L) Well, I think we can manage that. I think we may even have a week to two weeks if things get weird. The thing is we know neither the day nor the hour. We suspect in a general range because there's all these different signs and so forth.

Dates are always kind of "open" I think. And could you provide a reference to where "Obama wants his war won for Christmas"?

It seems a little vague to me as to what you are trying to say. :huh:

goyacobol said:
Michał said:

Michal,

Since this session if from June 7, 2014 why are you using this partial quote to mention Christmas 2015?

Because it is week or two till Christmas, so I just discovered we can plan our holiday ;)

(L) Well, I think we can manage that. I think we may even have a week to two weeks if things get weird. The thing is we know neither the day nor the hour. We suspect in a general range because there's all these different signs and so forth.

Dates are always kind of "open" I think. And could you provide a reference to where "Obama wants his war won for Christmas"?

My only source about winning a war on christmas by Obama comes from that source:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK3TPRxsBHI

First minute or two...

Michał said:
goyacobol said:
Michał said:

Michal,

Because it is week or two till Christmas, so I just discovered we can plan our holiday ;)

My only source about winning a war on christmas by Obama comes from that source:

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK3TPRxsBHI

First minute or two...

I'm not so into Christmas activities these days but if you are looking forward to that try to have a Merry Christmas as Syria, Iran, Iraq, Putin and Russia fight ISIS. :/

goyacobol said:
I'm not so into Christmas activities these days but if you are looking forward to that try to have a Merry Christmas as Syria, Iran, Iraq, Putin and Russia fight ISIS. :/

I have no idea what did you imagine while writing that statement, since you have no idea what planning I had in mind - I can assure you it is far from shopping, celebrating or any "Merry Christmas", but that information was actually completely unnecessary since I was trying to funny introduce Obamas words...

Michał said:
goyacobol said:

I have no idea what did you imagine while writing that statement, since you have no idea what planning I had in mind - I can assure you it is far from shopping, celebrating or any "Merry Christmas", but that information was actually completely unnecessary since I was trying to funny introduce Obamas words...

I apologize Michal. You are right I don't know you that well. My sense of humor has been lacking recently. I kind of found the idea of Obama joking about "end the war on Christmas" to be a double entendre. Did he mean it that he has a war on Christmas or he will end one of his wars on Christmas? Anyway my mind is on the middle east situation and the plight of the refugees of that region.

I do hope you will enjoy the holidays as best you can and hope you will stay strong and not loose your sense of humor. Maybe I will get my sense of humor back to a more normal level. Until then here is a lame attempt:

https://youtu.be/XhaSA4uSuMw

goyacobol said:
I do hope you will enjoy the holidays as best you can and hope you will stay strong and not loose your sense of humor. Maybe I will get my sense of humor back to a more normal level.

My good friend,

You have not lost your sense of humor. Nor your habit of openness and genorosity.

In that spirit, allow me to change your word from loose to lose. I've seen this way too often. But coming from you, I thought I would just point it out. (And maybe it's simply a typo on your part.)

Like you, I too do not put much into the "holidays." I remind myself daily how fortunate I've been -- compared to those poor souls in the places you've mentioned. But somewhere, somehow, a balance will occur. We all just have to do our little part ... with patience & with faith.

FWIW.

sitting said:
goyacobol said:
I do hope you will enjoy the holidays as best you can and hope you will stay strong and not loose your sense of humor. Maybe I will get my sense of humor back to a more normal level.

My good friend,

You have not lost your sense of humor. Nor your habit of openness and genorosity.

In that spirit, allow me to change your word from loose to lose. I've seen this way too often. But coming from you, I thought I would just point it out. (And maybe it's simply a typo on your part.)

Like you, I too do not put much into the "holidays." I remind myself daily how fortunate I've been -- compared to those poor souls in the places you've mentioned. But somewhere, somehow, a balance will occur. We all just have to do our little part ... with patience & with faith.

FWIW.

sitting,

Thanks for your thoughts. I really meant "lose" in the sense of something that gets lost. Maybe I should "loosen" up a bit. You are right I think "We all just have to do our little part ... with patience & with faith."

Maybe that's what the Cs meant is the last session:

Session 21 November 2015
A: Relax now and enjoy the show. Goodbye.

It's nice to have friends like you. :)

Back
Top Bottom