Session 7 February 2015

Thank you for the link in this Session, where one can write President Putin a letter. I posted my letter of support and encouragement off to him this afternoon.

Thank you Laura for everything you do ...

It makes me sick all that is daily said against M. Putin on our European media and it's so difficult to open people's eyes !
I've often thought I'd like to say to M. Putin that everyone is not fooled and that there are Europeans who believe in him.
Thank you to allow us to express what is on our heart.

Thank you for posting the session. I didn't realize until now that kaflooey was a official term. :)

Approaching Infinity said:
DonnieG said:
Interesting session. I've long been a supporter of President Vladimir Putin, every since I found out he put out an Arrest Warrant on george soros. Everything he's done since has confirmed my feelings about him. Even Edgar Cayce had good thing to say about Russia in the future way back in 1938.

Hi DonnieG, welcome to the forum! I hadn't heard about an arrest warrant for Soros. Do you have a link for that?

Also, when you get a chance, head over to the Newbies Board on the forum and introduce yourself. :)

http://investmentwatchblog.com/breaking-putin-issues-arrest-warrant-for-george-soros/

Thanks chateau crew for another enlightening session. It is difficult to see the situation we are in on the bbm, but I do still feel hope for the future.

I have just sent a letter to Putin! I am really happy to hear that he spends the time to read them and that they give him hope. He gives me hope!

Thankyou for this wonderful session again guys. I can't say that I understand a lot of the historical stuff but, I trust that Laura and the crew can work things out and condense it down for everyone so that they can understand it :D

Thank you for posting this interesting new session ! :)
And thank you for the link to write to president Putin.

DonnieG said:
Even Edgar Cayce had good thing to say about Russia in the future way back in 1938.

Laura said:
It is interesting to note at this point a prophecy of Edgar Cayce about Russia and China. In 1944, he prophesied that China would one day be, “the cradle of Christianity as applied in the lives of men”. “Through Russia”, he said “comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism - no! But freedom - freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”

Thank you Laura and crew for the very insightful session

A: Nothing, however, will stop the balancing. The only question is where the disasters fall and that is partly determined by the observers.
This reminds me of "it's not where you are, but who you are and what you see".
It seems that the role of witnessing has a very definite impact on the observed event as well as on the witness. Maybe the observer's state of mind actually attracts or repels exactly where the disasters occur?

thanks for the session!
Two years ago, I fell asleep during meditation for a few seconds, and I dreamed that I go out on the ice tunnel that seemed covered with compacted snow white ice crust
I'm out of it to the surface where it was already dark, see the houses that are very similar to the traditional Russian made of logs
such in Russian villages

may indeed many will want to move to Russia
possibly due to the Earth changes?

Nienna said:
Thank you, you all, for another thought-provoking session!

The part about the founding of Christianity is fascinating and I can't even comprehend the amount of books you have/are reading, Laura. I'm just very, very thankful that you condense what you read and share it with the rest of us. A true gift for us.
Yep, amazing! Back around the turn of the millennium I read a lot about early Christianity, the Jesus stories, and so on, and it was just the most confusing puzzle I have ever thought about. I ended up concluding that it was basically unsolvable. But I think you may have found the key. It's really a stunning achievement (not to jump the gun, since you're still working it out)!

I sure hope that all these letters of support will lift Putin's morale's up, tough times lie ahead of him.

(Alana) I have a question about the Greek government, and the newly-elected leadership. It seems like what they're doing and what they stand for is giving people in Greece hope. And I want to go fully with that hope too, but I am kind of like holding myself back because I'm not sure if it's... I don’t even know how to phrase it...

(Pierre) You want to know if they're good guys, or if they will succeed?

(Alana) Yeah, but even if they're good guys, it's still very possible that they will not succeed in this world. It's the first leftist government ever in power in Greece, and the youngest ever. It's the first time in Greek history where the old families that were always in government aren't there any more as representatives of the Greek elite. The new government has plans. They want to...

A: They will need help and they know it. It is to be hoped that youthful enthusiasm can be harnessed by patience and wisdom.

Q: (Niall) They've basically laid down a challenge for all of Europe. What happens there is contingent on what happens in other European countries. They need a similar reaction all over Europe.

(Pierre) Or Russian help.

(Alana) And Russia already offered them help.

A: Russian help will make the difference.

This part really raises my hopes that at least some of the European heads that actually care about their country will make the choice to distance themselves from the American war machine and align themselves to the truth, if only in part. I have high hopes for the new Greek government and for Varoufakis in particular but I am well aware of the mountain that he needs to climb before making any positive change in favour of his fellow countrymen. If they can get to an agreement with Russia, other countries might just as well follow. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom