Session 6 February 2016

This may have been shared already, but I haven't seen in the thread the name of the book Ark was reading, about talking to water. Does anyone have that?

Thank you all very much for this session (and all recent sessions, which have been a joy to read as they come out). It will take me some time to get through the replies here, but I greatly look forward to the conversation. Some truly amazing information for thought in this session in particular though, imho, and I look forward to reading what everyone has to say about it.

SDShane said:
This may have been shared already, but I haven't seen in the thread the name of the book Ark was reading, about talking to water. Does anyone have that?

:welcome: SDShane, actually seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Javi said:
aluminumfalcon said:
Attendant to the e-mail discovery of Emoto's work, Ehrlich also informed the group about an internet company he discovered that created a software program to consciously direct and impress light frequencies in and through water via selectable intent. Back around 2008, I downloaded a trial version called Aquaware 2.0, by Self Empowerment Technology, LLC. I still have the installer and when I checked, the software has links to the website: www.aquafrequencies.com, but that website appears abandoned. A search now brings up Aquaware 4.0 – Energy Empowerment Healing Software at this address: http://www.moderndaymystic.com.

I found this on their home page:

What is Modern Day Mystic all about ?
Self Empowerment Technology, LLC is a state of the art company empowered by the fusion of Source Energy coupled with cutting edge software technology. Our Flagship product Aquaware 4.0 leverages Quantum Physics, the Quantum Realm, Collective Consciousness, The Power of Intention Magnification, and Water Programming to manifest life changing empowerment and healing results in our users. Modern Day Mystic, founded in 2006, as a division of Self-Empowerment Technology, LLC, is the world’s only Source Energy provider, the “Universal Source of Energy.” Our main conduits to providing Source Energy are Self-Empowerment and Self-Healing software and services which have been distributed worldwide since 2006. Our software, Aquaware 4.0 magnifies the power of intention thousands of times to create life changing results in your world.

Thanks for sharing this information.

Although I do not know this software and do not know if it works or not, I rather doubt arise. First the adversiting of this software sounds a bit like to 'new age' scams: there is no need to work, this water will do everything for you, you just pay for the software and could create at will your own reality ...
Also jargon 'quantum realm' is vague and ambiguous. It does not really explain how obtain algorithms, EM information, or whatever that the software applies.
I do not know, I may be wrong in thinking this. Anyone with experience with this software?.

Hey Javi, I was thinking about the algorithm behind pre-recorded intent within the Aquaware software and found a link to this following page that's leading me to suspicions.

Aquaware 4.0 Upgraded Protection & Entity Clearing Formula
Dr. Karen Kan
January 10 2016

http://karenkan.com/aquaware-4-0-upgraded-protection-entity-clearing-formula/

Use this video to “charge” anything with water in it with positive intentions via Aquaware 4.0. This very powerful program can permanently charge water with positive energies by first neutralizing the information already in your water, then imprinting positive subconscious programming, and then finally up to seven different positive intentions.

In this formula I have included three custom intentions:
1.Remove apparent and hidden negative vortexes, portals, ghost imprints, filters, monkey demons, watchers, energy suckers, reverse shields, and implants
2.Release interferences and blocks to healing
3.TOLPAKAN energy attunement (healing frequencies of all the Archangels combined)

and four intentions already programmed into Aquaware 4.0:
•Forcefield Ascended Space
•Higher Level Help
•Negative Entity Removal
•Psychic Protection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBwammEWxCI&feature=player_embedded

All have been set to 100% power, however through video, you’ll probably get about 35% power. If you drink water/fluid that is charged, start with 4 ounces daily. If you own Aquaware, then start lower, for example 2 oz. or turn down the power levels when you create your own quantum layering sessions. Please note that negative entities that are ATTACHED to someone may not be released just by that person walking into a room that has been sprayed with clearing spray, however, if they DRINK the water and it is safe for this entity to be released, then the attachment will be released.

After charging your water, feel free to add yummy smelling essential oils to create a pleasant room spray. Enjoy the video and comment and let me know how it works for you.

This testimonial affirms that Aquaware can "charge" anything with water in it with positive intentions... by neutralizing the information already in your water. Also mentioned: Negative Entity Removal.

I cannot reconcile this boast against the C's admonition:

Q: (Joe) Can we talk to the water in our bodies since they're 70% water?

A: It has already been propagandized!

Q: (L) So in other words, we have to start fresh with a fresh glass of water and send in the workers to controvert the evil propaganda.

A: Yes

Still, without plainly knowing how the computer code generates or reinforces my intentions, I think that it can be possible to automate the "directing and impressing" via intent.

This thread is worth re-reading in light of this session, especially for ideas on how water could be tested an experimented with:

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,7462.0.html

Hello to all on the forum and many thanks to Laura and all that live and work so diligently there with her.
It has been a while for me since my last posting. All I can say is that I am currently transforming with a new and heightened awareness. I am as you all have expressed above horrified and in amazing awh at this new information. My resolve to be more active as a member will improve. At least that is my goal and commitment to myself. I feel very different today and feel the knowledge and being of this group has pulled me towards a lighter world for me in the mist of all the darkness. Thanks to all again for all the years you have been here.

aluminumfalcon said:
I cannot reconcile this boast against the C's admonition:

Q: (Joe) Can we talk to the water in our bodies since they're 70% water?

A: It has already been propagandized!

Q: (L) So in other words, we have to start fresh with a fresh glass of water and send in the workers to controvert the evil propaganda.

A: Yes

Yes !, that's what I see as well.
I've been doing some research on this software (aquaware) what says independent people who give opinion in different internet boards. Although all is confuse, I have come to the personal conclusion that there was an early version of the program that just might work, but probably the software has been corrupted later.
Anyway, my experience is that the (EM recording) digital homeopathy that I described earlier in this thread does work, at least curative level.

By the way, I just did an experiment to record an intention mp3 audio file (recording with my own voice) and have been playing in one of my bottles with copper coil that gives the EM signal to the water, and see what happens. At the moment, I find a different taste to the water, as has also always been the case when changing a digital remedy.

Also, every morning to drink my first glass of warm water with Himalayan salt, I started talking to water describing the positive changes I would add to my life. After this gives me the feeling that there is a connection of mutual gratitude between me and the water will drink. It's nice.

A very informative session, thanks to all who contribute :)

Sad news about the fate of the missing children, that's for sure.

Great information on a variety of other topics though, especially the water.

Always good to see a sense of humour in the sessions, a great way to balance things I think. No doubt we will need more of this in the immediate future.

lara4unow said:
Hello to all on the forum and many thanks to Laura and all that live and work so diligently there with her.
It has been a while for me since my last posting. All I can say is that I am currently transforming with a new and heightened awareness. I am as you all have expressed above horrified and in amazing awh at this new information. My resolve to be more active as a member will improve. At least that is my goal and commitment to myself. I feel very different today and feel the knowledge and being of this group has pulled me towards a lighter world for me in the mist of all the darkness. Thanks to all again for all the years you have been here.

I feel the same lara4unow, changes are rapidly occurring in the physical sphere & the mental. It's still a struggle to make the choices of every day seemingly mundane life -- however, when it comes to non-linear systems, seemingly mundane choices can result in macro-scale effects which aren't usually available to our constrained perceptions. So on I trudge and still feel like a wanderer looking for what - I don't know. Though now the significance of the vagus nerve (actually called "The Wanderer") is becoming more apparent to me as I put my focus on making efforts to rebuild my gut-brain axis connections which has the effect of sensitising myself to impulses from the outer world and not to mention a more calm, serene and happy existence free from dogging anxieties.

I'm also focusing on eliminating mouth-breathing after stumbling upon the Buteyko method. This was huge, and the Control Pause, which involves breath-holding, showed me how biased my body is towards mouth-breathing. The Buteyko method is stated to be a fast way of reprogramming your body to breathe shallowly through the nostrils when at rest. I wanted to share what I'm going through as these two things feel like the (last?) keys to restoring the function of my literally broken machine.

The water connection is extremely interesting. As I looked into my glass of water, I could feel my mind "attuning" to the liquid substance -- it felt like a reordering of my mental state from a more chaotic, entropic state to a state of higher order. I literally felt a mental tension as the mind struggled to keep up with the strange way that light refracts in water. It's a consistent experience every time I try to do it. It's even more pronounced if the water is vortexed, the fluctuations in the liquid makes the mind work harder to establish attunement. I think once this feeling of attunement is achieved, it would be the best time to imprint the right information -- as the mind has reached a good enough level of order to make the information useful.

I wished for awareness and I've stuck a little label on my bottle with the word.

Interesting research into the water.

However, I'm not sure whether EM is as accurate in direction as an intention.

How do we know what the EM signal that we are sending "means"? We use an arbitrary translation to convert our idea or voice to the water.

The clue was with dealing with muscle testing. I got the same results whether it was putting the number of drops on paper or just picking from a pile of folded up paper with the number written on it. It also correlated with pendulum testing.

In seeing those results, I have to think that the intention/idea- the information field? - is what matters even when it comes to water.

It also explains why Topper and the C's said why this reality is in a bad state. The choice of subjectivity by the majority skews the reality that way. Choosing subjectivity means aligning with the "gods" of subjectivity, aka STS and their 3d appendages- psychopaths.

Divide By Zero said:
Interesting research into the water.

However, I'm not sure whether EM is as accurate in direction as an intention.

How do we know what the EM signal that we are sending "means"? We use an arbitrary translation to convert our idea or voice to the water.

The clue was with dealing with muscle testing. I got the same results whether it was putting the number of drops on paper or just picking from a pile of folded up paper with the number written on it. It also correlated with pendulum testing.

In seeing those results, I have to think that the intention/idea- the information field? - is what matters even when it comes to water.

It also explains why Topper and the C's said why this reality is in a bad state. The choice of subjectivity by the majority skews the reality that way. Choosing subjectivity means aligning with the "gods" of subjectivity, aka STS and their 3d appendages- psychopaths.

Also the question you ask to do the opposite.

Javi said:
nicklebleu said:
Javi said:
Why not try 'EMrecording' aromatherapy in distilled water and see if it is as effective or not ?. It will be much cheaper than having to buy oils.

By the same token I could ask - why using EM recording, when you can imprint water by intent only?

Yes, to a point you may be right.
But I think this is important at what level of the things we want to work.
For example, to the purely physical-chemical biological processes you need the presence of a molecular substance to the right effect. Thus, to the protocol of iodine, you will need molecular iodine and associated vitamins-minerals in your body to the processes involved, and not only to be present the EM information field.
On a second level, for many chemicals and even drugs, their EM field information (in water) are enough to activate the corresponding intracellular receptors, which can now be done by water 'EM impression'. But try record the EM information of a chemical in water through mind intention may require you to have a deep knowledge of how the substance acts.
At a third level maybe your body needs an EM information field recorded in water what is necessary to balance because the information field is weak or absent.. If you are unbalanced in this EM information field maybe difficult por you to print something that balance it through your intention. In fact may not even have the strength and desire to do it, so managing the missing information through an EM information field preset can be useful.
Of course, by using the experience and knowledge you may come a point where anyone is able to use his own intention to carry water for all purposes, including the self-healing. But in the meantime, I think it may be useful the use of EM preset information fields, from medicinal substances.
Of course, for the purpose of positive changes in life on a more general level, and helps the healing process, that what you say is very true.

In principle I think the 'EM imprint' and the 'use of own intention' on water are relatively distinct things, but using the common ability of water to be interface of a information field.

The main difference is that an EM field is a fixed field and information obtained from a fixed pattern of a substance of nature. And conversely the mental intention transduce variable information fields, which can be changed by mental intention itself. I do not remember at which session the Cassiopaeans mention this fact (the mind as an information-knowledge node variable, or something close). This can be an advantage because, like a transistor radio, the mind can tune a pattern of any information and transmit it to the water. But it can also be a drawback, because from our subconscious we can also be transmitting a misleading information with the main intention, particularly if multiple selves force in the subconscious, and specially if the individual is deeply rooted in biased information, lack of knowledge, or with significant emotional blocks. Additionally, a good tuning with the required pattern information means good focusing ability of the mind to prevent the spread to other patterns of thought that will cross and can be printed on the water.
So I think the intention is to use a more powerful weapon, but such power is highly dependent on the degree of knowledge of the individual and the degree of training your mental focus.

On the other hand, from the little I know, the way for obtain a digital pattern is basically a substance through an active coil and one passive coil wrapped around a container of distilled water with the substance. In the active coil is emitted a signal or white noise, whose EM reflection is captured by the passive coil and recorded. To the obtained signal is subtracted the original signal emitted from the active coil, leaving a residue EM attributable to pattern information of the substance in water. All this is done inside a chamber that is insulated of possible outside EM contamination. Of course, the signal obtained is tested on the skin to see if it triggers the same reaction as the original substance. You can see that using this way is just medicinal and as such it can be objectively studied, while the use of mind-intent is more open.

However, it is true that one has to be sure of the reliability of the source that has made these digital remedies, like you would when purchasing a drug or medicinal substance.

Javi said:
Yes !, that's what I see as well.
I've been doing some research on this software (aquaware) what says independent people who give opinion in different internet boards. Although all is confuse, I have come to the personal conclusion that there was an early version of the program that just might work, but probably the software has been corrupted later.
Anyway, my experience is that the (EM recording) digital homeopathy that I described earlier in this thread does work, at least curative level.

By the way, I just did an experiment to record an intention mp3 audio file (recording with my own voice) and have been playing in one of my bottles with copper coil that gives the EM signal to the water, and see what happens. At the moment, I find a different taste to the water, as has also always been the case when changing a digital remedy.

Also, every morning to drink my first glass of warm water with Himalayan salt, I started talking to water describing the positive changes I would add to my life. After this gives me the feeling that there is a connection of mutual gratitude between me and the water will drink. It's nice.

I have a friend who practices homeopathy and he uses (or at least used to use) a device that would use scalar waves as a carrier wave for transmitting intention. Another friend made a little device that could be used to pass through mp3 files, so the music you play, while sounding the same, would be imprinted with the scalar-wave-carried intention. I have to say I have never noticed any effects from the device or from any homeopathic remedies I've used, but that's just me. Others have reported going into meditative states very quickly after being around such scalar-shifted music.

Michael Martin said:
Thank you very much for the session. Here are my two cents for certain parts of this session:

Q: (Arky) You convert your talk to a number, like 1000, 2010, okay there's a number. Your language and intent is this number. But you can say something with good intentions, or with wrong intention. The algorithm is such that it may produce the same number for either. Yet, it seems that the water is smart enough that even if you put the same number on two bottles, but derived from different language and intent, it knows whether the intention was positive or negative!

Regarding converting your talk into a number via computer, in the "tech" world, confirmation of the integrity of a binary file is usually done with a MD5 SHA checksum. The idea is you run the whole binary file into this checksum generator and it spits out a number. You publish that number online for others to check their copies of the binary against; they run the MD5 SHA checksum generator and see if they get the same number as published.

The number that is computer generated from the binary file and is fairly long and unique.

Really interesting. Though I have some doubts that word or intention meaning should be expressed via hash function. We have various hashing algorithms and all of them would produce different outputs for the same input. Thus I think if we consider more universal encoding method then i could only think about binary, hexadecimal, etc. conversion systems. That's how words and any other symbols are being passed via network and different OSI layers.

The water subject is fascinating. Mind blowing. It's not that I had been skeptical about water properties till this session, not at all. Another YES from C's strengthens validity of my own research and experiments with myself.

Human trafficking looks like a true business for some psychopats. I remember reading some interviews given by Ukrainian nurses who claimed that this was practised in Donbass as well. Injured solders were deprived of some of their organs while they were still alive and they were told that they won't need these anymore anyway.

BHelmet said:
Cleo said:
From the second article linked to above, it mentions an interesting website called Aftershock: http://www.opb.org/news/widget/aftershock-find-your-cascadia-earthquake-story/

Enter an address in Oregon and it provides a report on seismic risks and tips on how to prepare.
Nice and very interesting - Glad to see my son in Eugene is theoretically in less danger than me in southern Oregon.

Speaking of the Eugene area, there was this article in The Register-Guard today about preparing for the Big One written by the mayor of Eugene:

http://registerguard.com/rg/opinion/34063161-78/preparing-for-the-big-one-takes-broad-effort.html.csp

Back
Top Bottom