Session 4 March 2012

Thank you for the session and the picture! :)

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

I really liked that part!! :headbanger:

Mrs.Tigersoap said:
Thank you for the session and the picture! :)

Q: (L) In other words, they will try to use 2012 to impose their complete totalitarian controls on the planet, but they won't get the reaction they expect. Is that it?

A: Yes!!!!

I really liked that part!! :headbanger:
Make that another. :rockon:

Thanks for the session and for sharing the picture :D

The PTB not getting the reaction they expect does sound like good news!

Many thanks for the new session and all the hard work you guys! :flowers:

The info on the electric universe really sounds interesting although its definitely over my head. I'll surely be reading over it a few more times. It certainly does sounds like were in for quite a show and to see the man/men behind the curtain finally get what's coming to them will make it all worth it. Thanks again!

PS: The photo was a great addition :) It's always nice to see you guys.

It could be a good sign that people is not buying anymore all the fear-factoring about 2012. At least, enough people will not do it- are not doing it in order to "block" their desired result. So, in one sense, maybe "critical mass" is not so far away (hope intended)

Thank You very much for sharing long awaited session, Laura and crew!
It will be quite interesting to deal with approaching things to come!
:)

The electric arc between the binary star, how it makes planets in the solar system slow down, then how the planets' electromagnetic fields are weakening - it is as when shields are lowered like in sci-fi films - made me think this way the planets are opening up to outside influences. Lowering of electromagnetic protection of Earth can allow much more Wave interaction. As this area in space is getting more and more charged with increasing electricity, i think, in the end it can allow a profound shift in the matter-setup of Earth. Electromagnetic forces are literally changing the nature and working properties of matter, facilitating a shift to finer matter, 4th Density, i mean.

What if everything can get supercharged only to a degree and remain in same state. Then if the electric charge of our environment (Solar system) effecting us still increases, it can change the physical property of matter. We could literally zap out of this existence. So a Second Earth could be created with some people on it both composed now of finer matter, having then just warped into 4th Density. Just speculating.

An absolutely fascinating session. Thank you so much.

I'm happy to see that people should start waking up to what's happening because of the control structure. I've been wondering what sort of influence the Occupy movement would exert on perceptions and how the Arab Spring would start the ball rolling. I'm sure it's all part of the same process. The overall raising of awareness seems to really be happening. I'm chuffed.

Revolution is necessary it seems, but it is going to hurt.

I was expecting questions on how to deal with the "Cult Inquisition", but on reflection I see it probably wasn't necessary. The UN having slated France and Belgium seems to be an indication that the Inquisitors will be stymied one way or another and what with the "forthcoming attractions" and other pressures, some prevarication and delaying tactics could see them drop the case. Good thought :)

Overall it would seem the work of Laura and company is really going to bear fruit. Hard times are coming but they appear to have a positive aspect.

Again, many thanks for the session.

Well, we didn't see any reason to ask about the "cult inquisition" because we've pretty much satisfied ourselves on those issues by research and experience.

One of the main things about the Cs experiment is that they have constantly urged us to learn to do research, to think, to not anticipate things, pretty much inducing us to activate System 2 at all times (see; "Thinking, fast and slow..." and "Strangers to Ourselves" in cognitive sciences board) so we can testify to the fact that doing it makes it easier and more familiar and you CAN overcome your tendency to be a reaction machine to a very great extent.

Someone once asked me what was the most important thing I had learned from the Cs and it came to me in a flash: "That once I learn to think, I really don't need them." And that is true for everyone.

It does give me hope to observe that many people here on the forum who are doing the reading we recommend, practicing the exercises and projects we suggest, actually ARE developing in the same way! I notice that, less and less, I have to offer input on topics because the forum members work things out themselves coming to very good conclusions (even if, sometimes, they are just provisional until more data is acquired.)

I think that using "System 2" is closely equivalent to the "Awareness" that the Cs promote as one of the keys to accessing higher densities. It is certainly the key to survival on this one!

Thank you for once again putting yourselves on the line and going ahead with communicating with the Cs.
It was well worth waiting for!

An inspiring session (but aren't they all! ;)) on many levels--thank you Laura and Crew for sharing this and so quickly too.
And thank you Forum members who researched other sessions that are relevant to the discussion of the present one; I find the context they provide also inspiring and motivating.

Clearly the "time is at hand." When I first read the Sessions back in the early 2000s, I wondered where and who I would be in 2012 and would I be prepared for the predicted events. I am now that future self (irony intended) and I have to say the answer is yes and no. Physically I am better, healthier than I ever imagined I could be as a result of the Forum diet and EE, and I have gained some knowledge, but on many levels I feel unevolved and unprepared. My response to this session has generated some introspection that I will continue in The Swamp where such discussion is more appropriate.

Suffice to say that Session 4 March 2012 is inspiring me to keep on struggling to reach the "straight gate" come what may. Viva la revolutions as surely this is a time of multiple changes. Thank you all again.
shellycheval

Thank you Laura, Ark and Crew. I'm so grateful to you all. Much love. (Arianna's mom)

Back
Top Bottom