Session 4 April 2015

Nienna said:
goyacobol said:
Kisito and Electrosonic,

I think you are just misunderstanding each other. I don't think Kistio's idea is much different from yours electrosonic. He is pointing out that it is not the quantity of experiences but the quality, which is also what I think you are saying. Also Kistio's idea that "learning is life" is very similar to what the Cs say when they say "life is religion". If life/learning is religion then you don't need a guru. You are your own guru. The sad part it that MariusJ's statement made it sound like everyone should:

Just having experiences does not mean that you are learning lessons. It's very easy to have experiences mechanically. In fact, by doing this, you tend to have many experiences that have the same theme, but may look different. As long as you are doing things mechanically, you will never learn the lesson.

It's only by experiencing something and, then, seeing the lesson in the experience and learning from it that you will stop those sets of experiences from happening again because you have seen what is going on and when confronted with the same set of circumstance you will not continue on with the experience, or will keep from having the same set of circumstances happening again.

Thinking that just having experiences is the lesson is not correct, or so I think.
This reflection is interesting, but do you think that mechanical experiments are useless? It seems to me that a person who has had a mechanical experience more knowledge a person who has never experienced it. Knowing the mechanical experiments, we are in principle less likely to fall into the traps of mechanical experience. Also I think it is impossible to remain indefinitely in a cycle. All cycles come to an end. If mechanical cycles come to an end is that they have a learning value, otherwise we would remain perpetually stuck in cycles! So I think that we all live on different levels of mechanical hypnosis ..
One of the largest French literary "In Search of Lost Time" by Marcel Proust, praised idleness of a young bourgeois intellectual, who lives on his intellectual potential without ever working. It was only after 20 years that he realizes sadly that he has aged and lost his time. "This mechanical cycle of idleness" pushed to its maximum, made him realize that his work is his life. This is the subject of the book. Ie the awareness of our mechanical experience .. I think this mechanical experience is necessary and integral part of our experience. At least that is how I see it.
However I think there has faster karmic paths. The 4th track is fast, but it can it be done without having experienced mechanical experiments in other lives. It seems to me that this is the awareness of our mechanical imprisonment makes us tick. For this reason I think that all experiences are related to mechanics at different levels. Only the awareness that would move us forward. Like breathing (stop / advanced).

Fascinating. Thank you one and all for another great session.

My condolences to the passing of Sebastian. Hope he is able to piggy back with you all for the ride on the Wave. Why not.

So the hijacking of the German Wings via autopilot system would explain the controlled and steady descent ultimately to oblivion. Man was i way off. Sometimes it's just so obvious whom is at work here with the same play book being played, time after time.

They are desperate and truly insane for this continued activity.

So if PTB don't do the bidding (too the tunes of the Zio agenda) of Waging "Chaos" (on their behalf) then they shall make non conformist feel the raft of not following their protocol.

And now it's back to stick, and yoke or by the seat of your pants flying (_http://www.smh.com.au/news/Big-Questions/What-is-the-origin-of-the-phrase-Flying-by-the-seat-of-your-pants/2005/03/10/1110417596630.htmlas) as a means to counteract their attempts with general population being held as ransom. Whoa man.

Kisito said:
This reflection is interesting, but do you think that mechanical experiments are useless? It seems to me that a person who has had a mechanical experience more knowledge a person who has never experienced it. Knowing the mechanical experiments, we are in principle less likely to fall into the traps of mechanical experience. Also I think it is impossible to remain indefinitely in a cycle. All cycles come to an end. If mechanical cycles come to an end is that they have a learning value, otherwise we would remain perpetually stuck in cycles! So I think that we all live on different levels of mechanical hypnosis ..
One of the largest French literary "In Search of Lost Time" by Marcel Proust, praised idleness of a young bourgeois intellectual, who lives on his intellectual potential without ever working. It was only after 20 years that he realizes sadly that he has aged and lost his time. "This mechanical cycle of idleness" pushed to its maximum, made him realize that his work is his life. This is the subject of the book. Ie the awareness of our mechanical experience .. I think this mechanical experience is necessary and integral part of our experience. At least that is how I see it.
However I think there has faster karmic paths. The 4th track is fast, but it can it be done without having experienced mechanical experiments in other lives. It seems to me that this is the awareness of our mechanical imprisonment makes us tick. For this reason I think that all experiences are related to mechanics at different levels. Only the awareness that would move us forward. Like breathing (stop / advanced).

Sure, we have lots of mechanical experiences where we can gain some knowledge. Gurdjieff said that there is all kinds of mechanical knowledge and arts and music, etc. But none of it teaches us objective knowledge about ourselves, our programs, nor does it help us to start to grow a soul. Some of us can see what is really going on around the world today, and that's a great start. But, most of those who are living and experience mechanically won't even have the wherewithal to try to find anything that isn't seen on the mainstream media, mainstream medical system, or are too busy keeping up with the latest fashions, their smart phones, etc.

You can learn all sorts of things, mechanically, but it really doesn't help you to learn what is most important to those of us who would like to stop being so mechanical.

Have you read In Search of the Miraculous?

Nienna said:
Kisito said:

Sure, we have lots of mechanical experiences where we can gain some knowledge. Gurdjieff said that there is all kinds of mechanical knowledge and arts and music, etc. But none of it teaches us objective knowledge about ourselves, our programs, nor does it help us to start to grow a soul. Some of us can see what is really going on around the world today, and that's a great start. But, most of those who are living and experience mechanically won't even have the wherewithal to try to find anything that isn't seen on the mainstream media, mainstream medical system, or are too busy keeping up with the latest fashions, their smart phones, etc.

You can learn all sorts of things, mechanically, but it really doesn't help you to learn what is most important to those of us who would like to stop being so mechanical.

Have you read In Search of the Miraculous?
Yes, luckily I read the book, I think this is the first thing to do to go on this forum :). I also saw the movie, but the book and the film are still enigmatic. Thank you for learning and sharing ..

I thank all who've participated in the debate about the nature of STS and STO and the method of soul growth. I wish I had more "time" to think about this crucial subject more deeply. Without consciously making choices that raise our FRV, life seems in a way - predestined - as the second law of thermodynamics states it: in a closed system, entropy should bring everything down to nought. To me it seems that only a group with a link to a higher form of knowledge would provide the vital impetus for us to keep going and not give up. I say this with Laura's article in mind. It's the one on Fritz Gerlich and his stigmatist friend, where it is conjectured that he got the motivation to speak up against the atrocities during Hitler's reign from a kind of Hyperdimensional source of knowledge, just like how we are working today in this group. It's here if you want a read: http://www.sott.net/article/291331-The-Mystic-vs-Hitler-or-Fritz-Gerlichs-Spectacles

:flowers:

Kisito said:

Kisito I think making comparisons of the forum material to Marcel Proust's writing is good if you able to gain more reasonable insights into reality. Since you seem focused on the value of the "mechanical" aspects of the school and the students I thought I would share some thoughts I have found to be useful.

Here are some quotes I think may be related:

In his talks with Gurdjieff, P. D. Ouspensky discusses much about the mechanical nature of sleeping humanity.

Contents section of In Search of the Miraculous by P. D. OUSPENSKY

G's ideas. "Man is a machine" governed by external influences Everything "happens." Nobody "does" anything In order "to do" it is necessary "to be." A man is responsible for his actions, a machine is not responsible. Is psychology necessary for the study of machines? The promise of "facts." Can wars be stopped?

Chapter 1 - In Search of the Miraculous by P. D. OUSPENSKY

"People are turning into machines," I said. "And no doubt sometimes they become perfect machines. But I do not believe they can think. If they tried to think, they could not have been such fine machines."
"Yes," said G., "that is true, but only partly true. It depends first of all on the question which mind they use for their work. If they use the proper mind they will be able to think even better in the midst of all their work with machines. But, again, only if they think with the proper mind."
I did not understand what G. meant by "proper mind" and understood it only much later.
"And secondly," he continued, "the mechanization you speak of is not at all dangerous. A man may be a man" (he emphasized this word), "while working with machines. There is another kind of mechanization which is much more dangerous: being a machine oneself. Have you ever thought about the fact that all peoples themselves are machines?"
"Yes," I said, "from the strictly scientific point of view all people are machines governed by external influences. But the question is, can the scientific point of view be wholly accepted?"
"Scientific or not scientific is all the same to me," said G. "I want you to understand what I am saying. Look, all those people you see," he pointed along the street, "are simply machines—nothing more."
"I think I understand what you mean," I said. "And I have often thought how little there is in the world that can stand against this form of mechanization and choose its own path."
"This is just where you make your greatest mistake," said G. "You think there is something that chooses its own path, something that can stand against mechanization; you think that not everything is equally mechanical."
"Why, of course not!" I said. "Art, poetry, thought, are phenomena of quite a different order."
"Of exactly the same order," said G. "These activities are just as mechanical as everything else. Men are machines and nothing but mechanical actions can be expected of machines."
"Very well," I said. "But are there no people who are not machines?"
"It may be that there are," said G., "only not those people you see. And you do not know them. That is what I want you to understand."
I thought it rather strange that he should be so insistent on this point. What he said seemed to me obvious and incontestable. At the same time, I had never liked such short and all-embracing metaphors. They always omitted points of difference. I, on the other hand, had always maintained differences were the most important thing and that in order to understand things it was first necessary to see the points in which they differed. So I felt that it was odd that G. insisted on an idea which seemed to be obvious provided it were not made too absolute and exceptions were admitted.
"People are so unlike one another," I said. "I do not think it would be possible to bring them all under the same heading. There are savages, there are mechanized people, there are intellectual people, there are geniuses."
"Quite right," said G., "people are very unlike one another, but the real difference between people you do not know and cannot see. The difference of which you speak simply does not exist. This must be understood. All the people you see, all the people you know, all the people you may get to know, are machines, actual machines working solely under the power of external influences, as you yourself said. Machines they are born and machines they die. How do savages and intellectuals come into this? Even now, at this very moment, while we are talking, several millions of machines are trying to annihilate one another. What is the difference between them? Where are the savages and where are the intellectuals? They are all alike . . .
"But there is a possibility of ceasing to be a machine. It is of this we must think and not about the different kinds of machines that exist. Of course there are different machines; a motorcar is a machine, a gramophone is a machine, and a gun is a machine. But what of it? It is the same thing—they are all machines."

The Cs explain that everything is "fixed" at some level until we use "choice".

session 7 November 1994

Q: (L) Are lottery numbers... fixed?
A: Everything is at some level. But choice is at what level will be experienced.

The Cs stress the importance of "freewill"

Session 30 March 2002

(L) But that is true only at a deep level. It's pretty clear that STS can violate the free will of those who are ignorant of their existence
and abilities. So D** is just repeating New Age nonsense. That's what the folks doing mind control experiments would like us all to
think. Yes, it is true that the person must, of their own free will, choose. A person who has chosen, at a very deep level, to seek
truth, to ultimately receive positive energy, will be motivated by negative experiences to increase their knowledge, which then
increases their awareness, which then increases their abilities of STO to communicate with and interact with other similar people.
People use their free will - at very deep levels - to choose to be duped and manipulated. This is either because STS is their ultimate
choice and destination, or it is because they need to learn the lesson about growing their awareness. When they choose to refuse to
seek knowledge they have already chosen. When they choose belief over seeking and being open they have already chosen.
A: In all cases freewill is paramount even if it is not apparent at this level.

I think that when you start to see the mechanical/machine like existence that humanity lives out on a daily basis and seek a possible way out of the "terror of the situation" you can become depressed and melancholy.

The C's describe how depression is sometimes necessary or natural if you try to Work your way through life's lessons.

Session 4 November 1994

Q: (L) And this consciousness raising experience has made it more difficult for them to play with his
head?.
A: Yes.
Q: (T) What was the consciousness raising experience?
A: Soul searching period.
Q: (V) Have you been doing a lot of soul searching? (T) I've been saying that I have been at 100%
depression for six or seven weeks now.
(L) What is causing Terry's depression?
A: Change of DNA.
Q: (T) What brought about the change in DNA?
A: Moving toward 4th level of density reality.
Q: (L) Why does this always seem to cause pain, suffering or depression?
A: All level 1 changes do.
Q: (L) What are level 1 changes?
A: We use "level" designation to denote significance.
Q: (L) Is level 1 most significant?
Q: (L) As the numbers go higher does the significance get lessened?
A: Close.

Much of our suffering may be karmic related

For instance even attachments may be karmic:

Session 16 October 1994

Q: (L) Can one ask the higher self for permission to do a cleansing?
A: Be cautious not to interfere with karmic learning assignments.
Q: (L) Do some people have attachments that are part of karma?

Even the race into which you are born may be karmically related:

Session 16 October 1994
Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?
A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.
Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?

Many of us have karmic scars. I think that for myself I see karma in a slightly different way than I used to understand it. I believe that the system of karma is not just for pay-backs and punishment but is a tool that helps us to learn the lessons we came here to learn. And once we choose to learn our lessons we gradually may find karmic healing:

Session 3 December 1994

Q: (L) Well, in the case of Reiki, what I specifically want to know is if, say an individual is psychically,
spiritually, karmically, or otherwise wounded or discombobulated, does the application of Reiki symbols give messages to the electromagnetic field to re-form or re-arrange the pattern in the perfect pattern
intended?
Q: (L) And can repeated application of this, can not only physical things, but also etheric things, be
healed? That is karma and so forth?

Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves and each other literally would
cleanse us from our karmic burdens, memories or scars of the soul?

I don't believe that the only healing modality available is Reiki but it is one of many possibilities. We may heal some of our karmic scars but maybe not all of them. We may also incur new karma that will have to be resolved in another 3D incarnation. It is difficult to become a man of "Being" instead of remaining a sleeping machine. As the Cs have said "All there is is lessons"

Laura and the team, thank you very much for the session and thank you for asking those very thought-provoking questions.
Based on what the C's said about the souls, may we assume that soulless individuals never make it to 5D? Do their bodies just decay and maximum what's might be left of them is some sort of thought-forms?

Εἰρήvη said:
Laura and the team, thank you very much for the session and thank you for asking those very thought-provoking questions.
Based on what the C's said about the souls, may we assume that soulless individuals never make it to 5D? Do their bodies just decay and maximum what's might be left of them is some sort of thought-forms?

Εἰρήvη,

Your question was so interesting that I started looking for an answer and could not just forget it. It led me to discoveries that I didn't expect. This happens a lot to me lately when I try to "help" someone else find information. It's like I learn more than I bargain to find. I don't think I have "the whole banana" as some say but here are some ideas:

The Cs mention souls for 1D, 2D, 3D, and 4D

Session 7 January 1995

Q: (L) So, in other words, we should be able to perceive on 1st and 2nd as well as 3rd while working on
4th level understanding?
A: No. Work on 4th, 5th and 6th.
Q: (L) Is it not also beneficial to understand the 1st and 2nd density levels as well, just simply for the
exercise in understanding that which is below us?
A: Strive always to rise.
Q: (V) Haven't we already done our 1st and 2nd level work as evolving souls?
Q: (V) So there is no reason to step back. (T) Who eats the Lizzies on the 4th level?
A: No one. 4th is the last density for full manifestation of STS.
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?
Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have
described as the "contemplative" level... what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th
level?
A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.
Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next
incarnation?
A: Exactly.

The Cs talk about consciousness even at 1D and the DNA level

Session 10 July 1999

Q: (L) Well, Jack channels! [laughter] (A) Today, on this list there was a guy by the name of Boyd who talks about his shamanistic
experiences in talking to rocks. He doesn't sound whacko, but he talks to these stones on a daily basis and these stones talk to him,
and these rocks have consciousness, they have memories. I wrote to him, but I would like to know if his experiences are authentic
and not just his imagination?
A: That is a very broad question, which assumes limits or barriers where none may exist.
Q: (L) Is anyone able to tune into the consciousness of rocks?
A: What if they are really tuning to a consciousness through the rocks?
Q: (A) To A consciousness? Whose consciousness or what consciousness? Universal consciousness?
A: Another.
Q: (A) Another consciousness. (L) Do rocks have consciousness?
A: Refer to material re: 1st density.
Q: (L) Yes, well it has been previously said that 1st density does have consciousness... that even rocks have consciousness and can
learn. That brings us back to Boyd, is he, can he, does he tune into the consciousness of rocks and/or other consciousnesses
THROUGH rocks?
A: The latter is closer.
Q: (L) So, the consciousness of a rock might not be amenable to communicating.
A: Right.
Q: (L) What other consciousness might a person tune into through a rock? ANY other or a specific other?
A: Closer to former.
Q: (A) If there is consciousness, it means that there is a consciousness unit, and this consciousness unit can be within or associated
with some body of some density. Can one tune to consciousness that resides, so to say, in higher densities than third, using rocks?
Is it possible?
A: Close.
Q: (A) So, you can tune to dead dudes or Cassiopaeans. (L) Is the consciousness of human beings something that has cycled from
minerals to plants through animals to evolve into consciousness of 3rd density mind, as we understand it?
A: In a roundabout way.
Q: (L) Was each of us, sitting here, at any point in the remote past, using time loosely, a critter, so to speak, or a plant or a tree?
A: You still be a critter, baby!
Q: (L) So, leaving out time, the stream of consciousness that makes us as individual units, branches out and extends into lower
densities, or connects to them like a tree?
A: Maybe.
Q: (A) Concerning these rocks, I want to ask about this DNA phantom effect that some Russians recently discovered. They shoot
with lasers into this vacuum and record photons with detectors. It detects noise because there is nothing coherent. Then, they put a
little piece of DNA there. This DNA has a certain regular structure. So, the photons from the lasers scatter from this DNA molecule in
a certain wavy pattern which corresponds to the internal structure of the DNA. Now, they remove the DNA and for a month or two
they continue to obtain a coherent pattern from the vacuum as though something was still there. They call it the 'phantom DNA.'
A: The "phantom" is a remnant of the consciousness residue contained within the DNA structure.

What happens to soulless humans when they die?

Session 13 July 2002
Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?
A: Genetics marry with soul if present.
Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the "second death."

So from the above it looks like the 3D OPs go to 5D only temporarily but it is still interesting that the Cs speak of souls in 1D and 2D. Perhaps they too only go to 5D temporarily before recycling. :/ :cool2:

My thanks to all involved in the sessions.
And goyacobol, you never cease to amaze me: fantastic work!

MusicMan said:
My thanks to all involved in the sessions.
And goyacobol, you never cease to amaze me: fantastic work!

MusicMan, thanks but I am just learning so much by trying to find the answers that it becomes "fun" as in "learning is fun".

sitting said:
loreta said:
A: We ride the Wave and thus are much "closer" than you can imagine. At the same time, imagination is the most direct way to comprehend that we are only a thought away.

Imagination is creativity. I remember now that Marcel Proust said about his creativity, his ideas, his personal vision of his masterpiece and of life, were not from his brain, or mind, or from him. He said that everything was coming from the cosmos, that everything, ideas, projects, creation of something, inventions, everything was already in someplace and the "creator" or us in fact, the humans, can pick it up. It is just a question to be "open", to accept, to listen, to be aware, to give permission to our imagination. It is the words of the C's: "we are only a thought away" that made me think about Proust.

Hi loreta,

I like your concept expression. It's very much in line with the idea of information with infinite permutations. It does seem everything IS already out there--to be picked up. Receivership and imagination the keys.

Every book--however great or trivial, has been written. Every act--big and small, had been done. Every energy configuration, exist. And every orchestral composition--played. Simultaneous in "time". All accessible through the moment point. Past and future.

It's a truly staggering concept, and one the C's have cryptically alluded to.

In the interesting book "Magic & Mystery in Tibet" by Alexandra David-Neel, there're intriguing references to this process of thought transference. Though more in the way of telepathy between humans. It was written in 1932. The Tibetans called the phenomenon "messages on the wind".

The language and concept descriptions are remarkably close to those the C's have used--in describing their "messages on the wind"--blowing in from the 6th density thought realm.
See for yourself and decide.

A few excerpts:

Messages sent "on the wind"

Tibetan adepts of secret lore are unanimous in ascribing the cause of the phenomena to an intense concentration of thought.

Mystic teachers declare that mastery in telepathy requires a perfect command over the mind, in order to procure, at will, the powerful "one-pointedness of thought" on which the phenomenon depends.

The part of the conscious "receiver," always ready to vibrate at the subtle shock of the telepathic waves, is considered almost as difficult as that of the "sender". To begin with, the intended receiver must have been "tuned" with him from whom he especially expects messages.

Nearly identical descriptions ... word for word. Written in Tibet, in 1932.

sitting,

This is the most recent post that mentions "telepathy" (although Session 21 March 2015 is where it was mentioned the most). I just found something I had saved earlier and thought I should share it here.

I don't think it's been posted on the subject recently but here is an excerpt that may be relevant to what is going to happen as the events unfold:

Session 26 July 2014

L) You have to get awake, you have to wake up, and you have to stay awake... all the time, about EVERYTHING. Any minute you allow yourself to sleep, you're putting your conscience to sleep. Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep. Okay, that's all I wanted to ask about that. Go ahead.

(fabric) One thing we were worried about is in the event of a communications breakdown, would the board be able to be used to communicate with other groups? ...

A: ... We have mentioned before what is needed: Connect chakras by proper networking.

Q: (Perceval) Does that mean that essentially people who have their chakras connected by proper networking would essentially be inspired or moved to do what's needed to be done as a part of the network without necessarily having to be told?

A: And more. There will also be enhanced telepathic ability when the frequencies change. If you work on "receivership capability," all else will come naturally.

Q: (L) And how do you work on receivership capability?
A: Awakening conscience and tuning the centers as described by Mouravieff.

The "(fabric)" part is a session member from Toronto using skype. I highlighted some things that stood out to me.

I woke up earlier than usual this morning and "accidentally" saw this quote that I saved quite awhile ago. I hope this may resonate with others here. :)

After rereading the oct 94 session i am reminded that i often wonder what happened to Terry and Jan as well as others whom have participated in the earlier sessions. And Bubbles. :)

davey72 said:
After rereading the oct 94 session i am reminded that i often wonder what happened to Terry and Jan as well as others whom have participated in the earlier sessions. And Bubbles. :)

Terry is helping me with annotating the sessions. Jan is working for the State of FL. Bubbles is Galatea.

Laura said:
davey72 said:

Terry is helping me with annotating the sessions. Jan is working for the State of FL. Bubbles is Galatea.

Thanks, I had wonder about the same.

Laura said:
davey72 said:

Is Ark still Ark.... maybe it me, but he seemed a little something or other, after the JC session, hope he’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom