Session 29 July 2023

In reference to our June session, this week I’ll be finishing off one month with the mushroom supplements, and no super powers yet. In fact I haven’t noticed anything. Has anyone else been trying the supplements, and have something to report?

Which supps. are you talking about, the cordyceps?

A video on this remote viewing:

"In 1973, CIA analyst Pat Price gave a folder of “UFO bases” he claimed to remote view to Hal Puthoff. The Army later corroborated the existence of four subterranean, ancient sites — but didn’t report findings over fear of ridicule. The official file suggests they "relay" something into deep space."

minute 13.32 on later RV of the locations, specifically the Alaska location,

"One described "thin, unemotional, cold, programmed people" working at the Alaska location. "They were strange and had a mission"

This jives with the last session ref. to them having a mission and being a bit...weird.

Btw, Monte Perdido is about 100 miles from here as the crow flies.

Last edited:
Reading all this together prompts some questions:
  • What is the average depth of these structures? Is our understanding of Earth's strata so poor, or is the deepest one actually so deep, in the liquid outer core? If so, how? What about the "ultra-low velocity zones"?
  • In this last session, the C's said that the number of undergrounders operating on the surface varied between 2 and 2.5 million. What is the total population of undergrounders, both underground AND on the surface? The only other numbers I could find were for Thor's Pantheum (1.6 million) and some numbers of people recovered during wars (tens of thousands from the wars mentioned).
  • How many undergrounders are still in hibernation? Or have they been activated at the present time?
  • What was the initial impetus for going underground 14,000 years ago? Was it Atlanteans in preparation for cataclysms?
I was wondering if it had something to do with having a controlled environment. On the surface, the food supply is messed with with all sorts of chemicals, and GMO's and such, as well as the water supply. Add in the frequency fence, and 5G. And of course there are the cataclysms, and comet bombardments. Add in also programs for the terran population like the Vaxx. They can avoid all that down there.

So is it possible that they want to have a separate, controlled environment where they can create all their superhuman creations? Also, being that there is no frequency fence, or at least the possibility of that, maybe it is the perfect environment for 4D to live and work directly among them.

Just a few thoughts....🤔

Which supps. are you talking about, the cordyceps? Yes

Actually a mixture of 4 diff mushrooms that one of the members recommended.

View attachment 79495
I have been taking the cordyceps since it was mentioned in the sessions. The jury is still out, but I have been feeling good energy. But that could also be a part of doing time restricted eating, which I started doing a couple of weeks before taking Cordyceps.

All these years later though, this subject is still the most difficult to accept. Most negative experiences can be re-understood through the perspective of karma, lessons, inter-life planning etc. But this truly evil shit, I just struggle to see how it can even exist if there is any god at all. Maybe one day this will make sense too.
I guess that's what one has to do in order to achieve that 95% polarisation needed to graduate to 4D STS. I bet those sick bastards are already ripe for that.

The more I think about it the more I'm convinced that repeating the 3D cycle is actually the lesser evil compared to having to live like that - in whichever density. It's not even about having to do all that sick stuff, but about being sufficiently rotten inside to actually enjoy it. To me, stories like those show how difficult achieving that 95% is, and how unnatural it is for the majority of people. Heck, pedophiles and rapists have to be separated from other inmates in jails for their own protection. Even prisoners, people whose moral compass and basic understanding of good and evil are rather questionable, know that hurting children is inhumane and disgusting. So in order to successfully go down the STS road one would probably have to transcend the level of an average criminal by a factor of like 100. I can somewhat understand doing evil stuff in order to survive. But doing it just for pleasure and a power trip is just incomprehensible to me. And that's the kind of internal landscape one would probably need to develop in order to graduate.

So yeah, if the going gets rough on the STO path, it may be worth remembering that there is no easier way really. The other option is not really an option at all, except for the most morally rotten. Or at least this is how I see it.

Also, you may find Luc's reply to one of my posts in the Epstein thread a few years ago useful too. Back then I was wondering why pedophilia was so prevalent among the ruling elites, and this explains it pretty well I think:

Now for the pedophilia, yes, it's the ultimate form of power and control. I think it's the natural end of the STS path. It's actually a good reminder for all of us: if we do selfish things or enjoy negative stuff, even if it seems totally innocent at the beginning, and we allow ourselves to be derailed to the wrong side by seemingly small decisions, we are on a path that ultimately leads to this child-molesting horror show we are seeing with parts of the elite. It's a natural progression: you enjoy your strength and your power over others and shut out your own faults. You start regarding others as inferior and "fair game". But to sustain that false self-image and outlook, you need to lie to yourself, make excuses, rationalize. Because if you opened your eyes, you would get totally crushed and thrown back to the beginning. You can't allow that. So you lie some more and make some more excuses. But there is this nagging feeling that all of that is a lie and that you are acting against the natural order, against what is right and proper. This makes you furious and so you go for ever-extremer kicks and hits. You get consumed by an all-encompassing will to domination, self-satisfaction and try to turn the whole world into your playground where you can do whatever you want and play god. And pedophilia is one, if not the ultimate expression of that darkness. So I think it's no surprise that the most negatively-polarized people at the top are into it, and yes, it's the STS path. FWIW

Reading all this together prompts some questions:
  • What is the average depth of these structures? Is our understanding of Earth's strata so poor, or is the deepest one actually so deep, in the liquid outer core? If so, how? What about the "ultra-low velocity zones"?
  • In this last session, the C's said that the number of undergrounders operating on the surface varied between 2 and 2.5 million. What is the total population of undergrounders, both underground AND on the surface? The only other numbers I could find were for Thor's Pantheum (1.6 million) and some numbers of people recovered during wars (tens of thousands from the wars mentioned).
  • How many undergrounders are still in hibernation? Or have they been activated at the present time?
  • What was the initial impetus for going underground 14,000 years ago? Was it Atlanteans in preparation for cataclysms?

Thanks for the summary and good questions. Let's keep all these for the next session, plus the questions about Thor's Pantheum.

The jury is still out, but I have been feeling good energy. But that could also be a part of doing time restricted eating, which I started doing a couple of weeks before taking Cordyceps.

Haven't started yet, but will soon. The only thing I heard about it was that some noticed more energy, specifically when exercising, so might have to test it under those conditions.

I have taken cordyceps and I really like it. I have more stamina,very slight but I can count on it.I don't take it every day ,only if I feel more tired before work. After taking it the first time, I saw a picture of an ant with cordycep mushroom growing out of its head--really pretty gross ,so I have to agree with Laura I thought that was nasty! But it does work for me. This is a powder from Host Defense(Paul Stamet,the mushroom guy) About Michell Obama being intersex, I think these people truly have the difficulty in society because they are born this way and its been taken over by all this trans feeling.To me the intersex people need the understanding of their difficulty. Thank-you so much for your work with these sessions,a bit frightening but so interesting.

So is it possible that they want to have a separate, controlled environment where they can create all their superhuman creations? Also, being that there is no frequency fence, or at least the possibility of that, maybe it is the perfect environment for 4D to live and work directly among them.

Just a few thoughts....🤔

From the session it sounds like the underground control tech has evolved since the Sargon days to the point where there is little to no Free Will. The undergrounders seem like the hidden ace up the sleeve of 4D STS, and so I think they'd want to have pretty much unbreakable influence down there. On that basis I'd say that it may be more likely that there is an even stronger frequency fence down in the depths, ie. the subterranean population is even more hypnotized and controlled. Can't have them going rogue and changing sides, which it seems like has happened in the past.

Q: (L) And before they would send somebody out and in some situations they would wipe their memories or, I mean... Are we talking about something that they would do when they were children and then send them to be raised in some way?

A: Some

Q: (L) And then you say that the outcome wasn't always certain because the tech wasn't adequate. You mean the manipulation tech, the hybridization tech?

A: Yes

Q: (L) The controlling of them kind of tech?

Q: (Joe) Why was that tech not adequate? I suppose maybe you had to have a certain infrastructure on the planet of technology in order to control them on the planet...

Q: (L) Okay. And then there's the other thing... Was it also partly because the bloodline had not been purified enough?

Q: (L) And you say the outcome wasn't certain. What do you mean by the outcome of their plan? What do you mean that it wasn't always certain?

A: Some of the subjects were not sufficiently "evil".

Q: (L) So in other words, they would maybe turn good and turn on their creators and masters?

Q: (Joe) So these people were born underground?

Q: (Andromeda) And raised underground?

Q: (Joe) And then appeared as adults on the surface, got a job...

Q: (Joe) And who made them?

A: Lizards in cahoots with STS Orions.

Q: (Joe) So these are human beings. They're functionally the same, as human as other human beings? Like biologically the same as other human beings, or not?

A: Some genetic tweaks. Most were harvested from human mothers and incubated.

Q: (Gaby) So this is part of the hybridization program that some experiencers or abductees recall?

Q: (Possibility of Being) Do they know good and evil the same way as we would understand it?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Are they - from our perspective - very much like mind-controlled beings in that sense? They don't have much free will?

A: Yes. And much like very efficient psychopaths.

Wow, it's true when they say you can only connect the dots by looking backward. A lot has been said and my mental faculty is excited. In general, the rabbit hole doesn't go much deeper as per my understanding but it's infinite. Knowing the deep secrets of the movement of time and space, that will be an answer for me at one giving chance in this time loop. Thank you for the session. Hi five!!

There are a few video clips online showing unusual behaviours from Zuckerberg. In one of them he accidentally spills the proverbial beans while talking to a crowd: "But it is gonna bother you because you're human, and I was human...I am human, still" (crowd laughs).

Maybe he's telling the truth and Zuck wasn't always a hybrid. ;-D Maybe he made a deal to get some genetic "upgrades." Might explain why he used to look normal, and now he looks weird. Could also explain the Cs' hesitation, which could be taken as "almost" a yes, but not quite. :halo:

Q: (Joe) So these people were born underground?

Q: (Andromeda) And raised underground?

Q: (Joe) And then appeared as adults on the surface, got a job...

Q: (Joe) And who made them?

A: Lizards in cahoots with STS Orions.

Q: (Joe) So these are human beings. They're functionally the same, as human as other human beings? Like biologically the same as other human beings, or not?

A: Some genetic tweaks. Most were harvested from human mothers and incubated.

Q: (Gaby) So this is part of the hybridization program that some experiencers or abductees recall?

Q: (Possibility of Being) Do they know good and evil the same way as we would understand it?

A: No

Q: (Joe) Are they - from our perspective - very much like mind-controlled beings in that sense? They don't have much free will?

A: Yes. And much like very efficient psychopaths.

Q: (L) Well.

(Joe) 2.5 million. They pop up and down.

(L) That's friendly.

(Joe) Where do they live normally when they're not on the surface? Where did they grow up and stuff?

A: Underground bases.

Q: (L) And they've described those.

(Ursus Minor) Who or what is making Netanyahu push Israel to the brink?

(L) I think we have that answer! [laughter] Already answered there! Is that something along the line of what these underground handlers would be doing?

A: Yes and also mind manipulation.

Q: (L) Well, some of these people, I swear, you know, I mean, I listen to some of these people, these crazy lefties or these governments, like the Schwab and Trudeau and Al Gore and John Kerry and all of these other people, you know, talking... And if they believe what they're saying, then they don't have enough intelligence to come in out of the rain. If they know that what they're saying is bullshit, then they are super, super evil.

(Andromeda) They're either super evil and lying, or super stupid and mind controlled.

(Joe) How long have these underground psychos been interfering with human affairs in this way?

A: Thousands of years.

Q: (L) That reminds me, remember when I asked the question about Sargon of Akkad? And they called him a deep level punctuator. Is that what a deep level punctuator is? Somebody who comes up and does stuff?

Q: (L) Well, I mean, 'does stuff' is pretty vague, but you... [laughter]

(Joe) Makes an impact.

(L) Yeah. Makes an impact on human society stuff.

(Niall) Did someone like him, Sargon of Akkad, thousands of years ago, emerge from a high-tech base and play a consciously evil role on the surface where he pretended to be an ancient?

A: They would be educated and trained in congruence with the society of the time. Memory wipe before implantation of mission. However, in earlier times the tech was not adequate so that the outcome was not always certain.

Q: (L) So you're saying that when they would take people and they would have them in underground bases or whatever, they would behave and dress and converse and everything, and the environment was matched to the environment on the surface more or less?

The whole thing about underground human workers sounds very similar to what David M Jacobs refers to as "hubrids" in his books such Walking Among Us. I had been wondering if his claims were true ever since I read the book and now it seems like that the "hubrids" may in fact be getting trained to integrate with the human society at a faster pace. It also means that these hubrids are "workers" for the Lizzies and Orion 4D STS and not exactly hybrids that are at the same level as Lizzies or other 4D STS.

It's pretty awful that humanity will have to learn to defend itself against not just psychopaths of the garden variety but also these advanced Psychopaths 2.0 from the underground bases going forward. We haven't even begun acknowledging the presence of regular OPs/ psychopaths in our society and so recognizing this other advanced species that has powers of telepathy and higher intelligence will be an uphill task.

I just made it trough all pages and I want to thank Laura and the theam for the session. I can't express how grateful I am for this (and the session was on a special date for me), so again thank you so much for that :hug2: :flowers:
Ant thank you all here for the questions and ideas you brougth to us! 🙃

Back
Top Bottom