Session 29 July 2023

Thank you so much for the fascinating session :flowers:
An emotional roller coaster ride with so much mind-blowing information interspersed with some humorous moments.

Regarding the question that if you tell your plans, they most likely won't come true. I have observed that whenever I tell my father about my plans, they almost never do work out. Especially the most important ones. It's interesting to see that there might be more to it than just my prejudice.

Thank you so much for the session! :wizard: :flowers:

The answers and discussion about the undergrounders made me wonder how accurate the description of the underground population in “The Other Side of Midnight" was, as discussed in this thread. And once this information starts to come out, I wonder how many readers of those books will start connecting the dots.

Not to mention that these books discuss other agendas, such as singularity, depopulation, and many other secrets of the sickos who run this world.

Which kind of leads me to this:

A: Reality is open and plans change. Sometimes we give answers to prevent calamity. The PTB would not allow such a prediction to manifest as it would draw positive attention to this source and they wish to avoid that at all costs. In the case of the COVID fake pandemic it was already in motion and major plans were in place.

Q: (L) So you're saying that sometimes you tell us some things just to prevent it from happening, because you know they won't let it happen if you say it?

A: Yes

I wonder if the intention behind revealing the secrets of the consortium in those books, even if they’re weaved into literary fiction, was meant to serve a similar purpose? Surely once things start to become more and more obvious readers will recall reading about something similar before. This is what happened during covid when social media was full of books and references to a pandemic from literary fiction that people dug out.

It’s like sowing seeds with the intention of harvesting more interest in the topics later on.

(Niall) Yes. We asked about the likelihood of a plague, in the sense of the Black Death. And it was sometime in the mid-teens, they said "in 18 months to two years" or something like that. Well, there has not been a Black Death in that time period.

(L) Right. I don't know! Okay. What's the answer to that?

A: Reality is open and plans change. Sometimes we give answers to prevent calamity. The PTB would not allow such a prediction to manifest as it would draw positive attention to this source and they wish to avoid that at all costs. In the case of the COVID fake pandemic it was already in motion and major plans were in place.
They confirmed something I was thinking a few years back:

Honestly sometimes I wonder if the C’s say things or don’t say things because they know there will be a course change based on what’s published in a transcript, which we know the PTB and military types have been reading from the beginning. So if their more dire predictions don’t pan out as expected, it very well could be that they knew that the PTB pretty much has to change course to avoid “validating” the C’s in a rather dramatic fashion. It would be bad for business.

I mean the PTB are clever, but they aren’t 6th density STO clever. The C’s transcripts don’t exist in a vacuum, and what they say is definitely considered among many other factors by the PTB when deciding what to do and how/when to do it. For all we know, the C’s forced their hand and changed their plans by simply publicly telling us what those plans may have been, potentially mitigating countless planned disasters, giving us some reprieve, all while preserving free will and never having to lift a finger to interfere with any plans directly. Unless of course those plans contain wishful thinking and are likely to backfire in a way PTB won’t foresee, then the C’a tell us nothing and say “wait and see” and let the PTB shoot themselves in the foot.
Which makes perfect sense. They take multiple things under consideration when a question is asked, and that includes who is reading it, and what they might do with the posted information, etc. Really fun session!

Thank you so much to C's ,Laura and every FOTCM for Amazing Session!!
Q: (Joe) And who's the overlord?

(L) Who's the overlord? Oh...

(Andromeda) Slip that one in...

A: You don't want to know!

Q: (Possibility of Being) I want to know.

(Joe) I don't want to know, but PoB does. [laughter]

(L) You think that's gonna fly?

(Joe) I'll cover my ears...

A: Science fiction is often inspired. Think of someone similar to the emperor, but far more virile.
Interesting tht C's mention of science fiction and called the "emperor" for those who are familiar with Warhammer 40000 (also known colloquially as Warhammer 40k) is a miniatures strategy game set in a dystopian future, mixing elements of science fiction with elements of heroic fantasy. One of the main figures is the "emperor" here some introduction of this fiction character:

Having existed for tens of thousands of years, the Emperor has guided humanity since the dawn of its history and has become its greatest protector and hope ever since against the seemingly limitless threats that threaten it within the galaxy. As such, he has earned the animosity of the Chaos Gods, powerful psychic beings that exist in the Immaterium, due to his being seen as the embodiment of order and stability, as well as his constant efforts to thwart their evil plans. Eventually, the four Gods conspired against him by corrupting his favorite son Horus into rebelling against him, igniting a galaxy-spanning civil war. Although Horus was eventually killed by the Emperor's hand, the Empire was left in ruins and the Emperor was fatally wounded; Being forced to be confined to the Golden Throne to put it in suspended animation where every day 1000 people have to be sacrificed to keep it alive in such state.

Whether it's the Emperor from Star Wars or some other fantasy tale, I find it hard to believe that such an entity could exist in our reality. mmm...

Really! I mean, she's 59 years old. Wouldn't you think somebody must have seen the, er, male parts in that time? Like a maid, or dressmaker, or anybody who would help her get ready or measure her for formal wear, or even her own (fake) daughters? Not that they would say anything though. What about changing for gym class at school or communal showers? How do you keep that quiet??? :shock:
I watched videos of Blair White, a transgender conservative activist who wears tiny bikinis and tight outfits a lot, and you can't really see anything - despite full male equipment being present. When I first saw her Instagram profile I was quite sure she had the surgery done. But nope. So there are ways of tucking it that make it pretty much invisible.

That said, Michael, aka Michelle, clearly supports freedom in that area because there are quite a few videos out there where it's quite clear there's much more going on down there than it should ;-)

As for someone finding out over the years, Google has scrubbed their content of mentions of this quite effectively. To find any of that "Michelle Obama is a man" stuff I used Yandex as not much was coming up on Google. But if one looks for it, it's out there. A few examples:

1690909316304.png

1690909350318.png

Last edited:
Thank you to all the participants for this long and extraordinary session !!!
If many of the topics of discussion are terribly frightening, like adenochrome or intra-terrestrials, it must be recognized that the relaxed atmosphere of the session greatly soothes its reading. Thank you again for the "amusing" way in which you deal with these serious subjects.
Still a lot to ponder !

I agree with the discussions of the “time-stamp” question. And I think “maybe” my points were misunderstood. I was not questioning the validity of the C’s communication or in any way looking for, or wanting time-stamps.

One of the things I’ve’ learned with the C’s and other channeled communications is that putting a time or date to future events is a slippery slope and almost always becomes incorrect. The C’s know that, and they have taught us that. So, when on occasion a time-stamp appears, I generally say that’s dodgy “let’s wait and see”. (Which is what the C’s often say.)

That’s what I did with the “a real plague will come within 2 years.” No biggie. I just waited and watched. It didn’t happen…no surprise there. And that started me thinking, is there something going on behind the scene here? It is uncharacteristic of the C’s to time stamp future forecasts. Is there a lesson or knowledge to gain from this. Maybe the C’s can help?

The C’s did understand my point, and there was something there. So, it was not noise, but…assistance?

A couple of after-thoughts from their answer. (1) I’ve often thought: give sott.net all the exposure you like, but keep the forum under the radar for the obvious reasons. (2) I’m trying to rap my mind around the amount of influence we may actually have with the present Geo-political world. This whole grounding of the FRV seems to be further reaching than I thought.

In reference to our June session, this week I’ll be finishing off one month with the mushroom supplements, and no super powers yet. In fact I haven’t noticed anything. Has anyone else been trying the supplements, and have something to report?

Thanks everyone!

Thanks for sharing so fast. I think it was a very funny session, for example, how you tried getting some names of the undergrounders. And the moving of the C's to the yes – when it came to Zuckerberg – could also be interpreted as a joke, or maybe not.

And the ilk about Obama is just flabbergasting.

It must have been a cute one, with that name ;-).
I understood that the elite have an emperor at the helm of the entire SAS hierarchy on this planet would that be Ariman? Is that one person? And it was not asked if the 7 person would appear that would cause the energy of the Cs forum to increase exponenzialmente I think there is a 7 person that has to be involved that would appear for the group good of all (that I understood in an old session) .

(Caesarea) An alleged interview with an alien has been circulating on video since 1997. "Redacted" recently did a video on it, alleging it is real based on the guest's investigation. Is the video legit?

(L) No, raaasberry! Okay. That's the sum and substance of this video they have shared of a real alien, supposedly. Was it a real alien in the video?

A: Yes
Here is the Redacted video:

And here is the original documentary from 1997:

(Josi) What did the woman see, who made a scene while getting off a plane in Dallas by saying "That MFer is not real"?

A: Flipped out from the energy of one of the hybrids.
The video in question:

(Caesarea) Were the underground mountain structures remote viewed by Pat Price and Joe McMoneagle for Stargate associated with the underground people being discussed?

A: Partly but distorted.
A video on this remote viewing:

"In 1973, CIA analyst Pat Price gave a folder of “UFO bases” he claimed to remote view to Hal Puthoff. The Army later corroborated the existence of four subterranean, ancient sites — but didn’t report findings over fear of ridicule. The official file suggests they "relay" something into deep space."

(Josi) Is Chelsea Clinton the daughter of Hubbell, Bill Clinton?

(L) Hubbel Bill... Who is Hubbell Bill Clinton?

(Niall) It was another lawyer who worked with Hillary Clinton.

(L) Somebody named Hubbell Bill Clinton?

(Niall) No, no. There's name mixed up there, I think.

(Ryan) I think that's a typo. I think that's meant to be "hubby".

(L) Okay. Is Chelsea the daughter of Hubby, Bill Clinton?

A: No
Here's an article on Webster Hubbell as father of Chelsea:

Back
Top Bottom