Session 28 May 2013

Psyche said:
Eboard10 said:
So it seems that the cyclical plagues that arise from the spread of viruses is not just the result of overhead comet bombardments but is also coming from the opening of transdimensional portals like tornadoes and hurricanes. Quite a powerful combo!

Interesting observation! But remember, the spread of viruses by overhead comet bombardments is related to the deposition of the viral load in the upper atmosphere. Then it falls down progressively, a year or so... don't remember the exact figure, but there are actually studies done on how much time does it take for stuff up there to fall down here. Got a paper about it somewhere in my files... It is pretty random and the virus can spread throughout the entire globe.

But the interesting thing is that tornadoes and the like can just "speed jump" this process and in this way it is actually much easier to carry a viral load into a specific location as opposed to be a more random process depending on the wind and what nots over the course of a year or so as a virus falls from the upper atmosphere.

It would be like a target viral "injection" on a specific location depending on where the tornado hit.

Some speculations.

That's an interesting remark Psyche. It is very likely that tornadoes and other such phenomena can also speed up the process by accelerating the descent of alien bacteria and viruses to the ground, hence playing a dual role in such instances.

Quote from Session 28 May 2013

Q: (Belibaste) Quick question. Is there a connection between information and electricity?
A: Very close.
Q: (Belibaste) So the more information in the body, the higher the electric charge? Is there a correlation?
A: Close.
Q: (L) And the higher the electric charge, the less likely you are to attract. (Belibaste) Depending on the charge. That's where I was going to go: the correlation between positive charge and truth and negative charge and information that is orthogonal to truth. (Perceval) You can say "lies"! [laughter] (Belibaste) I heard Laura saying it, and I thought oh, that's good!
A: Sphere packing tachyons.

Now, this tachyon issue is worth a mass…

Let’s see what the Taoist philosophy ( which has true shamanic origins) has to say about the “beginning” .
I will try to re-translate (oh, boy!) from my copy of the book “Chronicles of Tao” written by Deng Ming Dao, volume 2, chapter 3:

“In the beginning was the Void. From this Void a random thought emerged. This thought brought movement into the stillness and this generated an infinite number of ripples. The movement generated the chi – the Life-breath. The breath was transformed into the five elements – metal,water,wood,fire and earth – symbols of matter, symbolic matters. This whole chaos ordered itself according to the yin-yang principle.
The breath consists of in and outbreath, therefore the Univers was ordered according to the dualistic principle, as only the interaction of the opposites, due to the tension existing between them, allowed for any kind of movement and development to take place. The totality of these interactions gave birth to the gods, humanity and the infinite diversity of phenomena. The first thought could be likened to a stone thrown into a smooth waterpond. All that followed this could be named as Tao.
Therefore the Tao is not the original Absolute, as only the Void could satisfy this definition. But the Tao differs only slightly from the Void and is definitely related to it.”

Here we are – something emerging from stillness, undetectable, yet has an effect, and it confers order, so the information of Creation has received the Truth necessary for existence and sustainable development. Could this be the tachyon???
_http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/tachyon1.txt

Later research explains this life sustaining order as SOEF (subtle organizing fields) which are the basis for existence of all type of consciousness manifested.
_http://www.schoolofawakening.com/tachyon-energy-david-wagner.php

All Creation , starting from subatomic particles to galaxies, exchange information with the “Zero point field” in order to exist ( Lynne Mc Taggart – The Field). So this field is continuously informed, therefore possess ALL awareness of everything.

Quote from the C's on 960615
A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves Q: What makes gravity wave unstable? A: Utilization
Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.
Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?
A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

And there is the SETH material channeled by Jane Roberts , where Seth explains that all things manifested have awareness. He names the smallest particle is the electromagnetic unit (tachyon???) which has the smallest consciousness unit, and these units are the basic carriers of perception. Seth said that everything we perceive is a pattern made of consciousness units.

Quote from: C's on 960622
Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?
A: Yes.

So tachyons (or tachyon field) could be the electromagnetic field which destabilizes the gravity wave? (remember utilization through collecting and dispersing?)

Many of the Chi Kung exercises imply moving an imaginary sphere of energy (sphere packing tachyons?) in different manners to obtain a harmonizing effect over the body.

It seems to be a good thing to have now and then a tachyonized material (has somebody used it already?), but I wouldn’t replace my Chi Kung exercises with it, neither would I give up searching and experiencing. The Taoist master, cited above, said that is easy to succumb to left-side practices (like magic, artifacts, pills, incantations) which can give you great power, but never makes you ready (deserving, responsible and reliable) to use them unpunished, as they take a toll on your soul (as the only currency sought after in the ethereal worlds).

Just my musings.
Joy

(L) So that was the last reference to the term that is exercising my mind right now: “sheets of rain”, and what brought it to my mind was of course the current state of the planet which is quite dire as far as I can see. There are enormous amounts of rain falling in many, many places. It's been raining here almost continuously since December at least, and we had rain before that. (Perceval) It's still snowing in a lot of places. (L) It's snowing in places, and you just mentioned that in this last excerpt... You said, "Sheets of rain, or dust plus electricity. Snow too." And Belibaste asked, "Because there's more dust between the ionosphere and the surface of the earth." Is that what we're looking at in the term “sheets of rain”? Something that conducts electricity... Is this related to these extreme amounts of rainfall and snowfall? Is it all electrical phenomena, like even the jetstream and all that sort of thing?

A: Indeed, and the rain can conduct.

Q: (L) Okay, so going back to my triple goddess viewed through sheets of rain, since I now have a different understanding of what these "gods" and "goddesses" represented, that they probably were cometary bodies... What you're saying, or what I'm assuming you're saying, is the triple goddess viewed through sheets of rain is essentially a comet or comets? Is it electrical discharges? (Belibaste) The cause of the sheets of rain might be the triple goddess, i.e. triple comet. (L) Oh... Is Belibaste right on that? That the cause of the sheets of rain could be a triple cometary body?

A: Close. Also consider plasma shapes including those that may appear "chalice like".

In regards to this fragment, I made an observation recently that might be related. I visited the archaelogical site of Teotihuacan, in central Mexico. I noticed that the so-called Pyramid of Quetzalcoatl (the 'Feathered Serpent', which is as close as you can get to a Chinese dragon and no doubt a representation of comets or fireballs) has huge Quetzalcoatl heads and Tlaloc heads alternating next to each other, making it quite obvious that they were related. Tlaloc is the god of rain and water. According to the guide who was showing us around, Quetzalcoatl was related because he would fly and crash into clouds, producing rain. The official story goes on to say that they were very much obsessed with rain because that sustained agriculture, and one of the possible explanations of the decline and abandonment of the city around 650 AD were droughts and overpopulation, etc. (It was supposed to have been founded around 100 BC).

You can see a picture of the pyramid with the stone heads on this link:

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_the_Feathered_Serpent,_Teotihuacan

I also noticed inside the museum a sculpture in alabaster of an anthropomorphized five-spiked star pouring a torrent of water from its mouth. That is said to be Venus and/or Tlaloc. Here's a picture (the one on the right):

_http://universes-in-universe.org/var/storage/images/media/images/art/america/mexico/teotihuacan/exhibition/18/808909-1-eng-GB/18.jpg

I also noticed this painting that shows a jaguar blowing a seashell type of 'trumpet':

_http://www.blatt.org/vacation/teotihuacan2002/mural08.jpg

I think that might be suggestive of sounds said to be produced by the electromagnetic interaction of cometary bodies - presumably similar to the recent 'trumpets of the apocalypse' recorded around the world - which could be described as the sound of a horn blown or the roar of a jaguar, or the combination of both.

So, following Laura's argument in THOM, as well as the session above, it is possible that the Teotihuacans had some sort of record, memory or even first-hand experience of times of more frequent cometary approaches and interactions with earth, and knew that there was a relation between the appearance of the 'gods' and torrential rain. If they wanted to stay on the good side of the gods and not give them reasons to destroy them, and also to have them grant seasonal rain regularly, it is easier to understand why they made human sacrifices, and passed on the practice to several others in the region, including the Aztecs. Plus the common belief among Mesoamerican cultures that the world could come to an end at the close of a 52 year cycle.

Edit: Clarity.

Great, if take notice of human energy grid on planet, and compare to sun - earth energy timing (increasing ratio?) , add comet charge. Then this mixture of electricty may bring havoc to earth plates. Sun and earth charges and electricfield are fixed. Humanity is third force that can me either negative or positive charged. Depending of situation, we can expect outcome. Thi is why all properhcies all based on negative outcome.

seiw83 said:
Thi is why all properhcies all based on negative outcome.

I don't understand this final sentence, which you obviously have deduced from the previous ones ... to me there is a logical leap here.
Could you please elaborate a bit more on that?

Thanks,
:)

Human body is a vessel for higher plane creation, but sun discharges to eart at given ratio. Some sources gives 8.6 few years ago. This ratio increase. Human body is electric compound. If knowledge is electrcity ( i dont remember sassion date) then you hhave negative positive charge or you are balanced. Amount of small electric vessels chang earth eletric grid. If toy take a tree of kabbalach you have 3 main path, negative , positive and balance - knowlege.

seiw83 said:
Human body is a vessel for higher plane creation, but sun discharges to eart at given ratio. Some sources gives 8.6 few years ago. This ratio increase. Human body is electric compound. If knowledge is electrcity ( i dont remember sassion date) then you hhave negative positive charge or you are balanced. Amount of small electric vessels chang earth eletric grid. If toy take a tree of kabbalach you have 3 main path, negative , positive and balance - knowlege.

And who, pray tell, says so?

seiw83 said:

Hi seiw83, maybe reread the forum guidelines. One object of the forum is to question the heart what it tells, it is etc., cause most often what it tells is just based on (childhood) programs or assumptions.

I can't agree. Heart never lies. If you listen to lies it is not your heart. And this is what i try to do - always listen to my heart. Each of us has its own way to be self again. I have found cassipoeans info very similar to one gathered before and some more new . When my soul is cleansed and heart fully open i will be reborn again isn;t it.

seiw83 said:
I can't agree. Heart never lies. If you listen to lies it is not your heart. And this is what i try to do - always listen to my heart. Each of us has its own way to be self again. I have found cassipoeans info very similar to one gathered before and some more new . When my soul is cleansed and heart fully open i will be reborn again isn;t it.

That's a tricky slope you've got yourself on, seiw83. On the one hand, I can see where you're coming from. Let's say that by definition the heart never lies. Let's say that the heart is the thing that lets us truly know what is true and what is not. Now let's say that someone truly believes that they know something is true. For example, "In my heart, I KNOW that my uncle communicated to me through this trance medium." But guess what? It turns out that, in reality, it wasn't my uncle. It was my own wish to contact him, combined with the medium's psychic ability. Someone might tell me that I can't trust my heart, because I was wrong. (Another example, I might be convinced in my heart that my meditation guru is an advanced being, but then find out that he rapes his female students.) But I can always respond: "Ahh! But I wasn't TRULY listening to my heart. If I was, then I would have seen the truth!" Aye, but there's the rub. The heart may not lie, but the human ego does. How can I know if I am truly listening to my heart? And if I've convinced myself that I am truly doing just that, then I will be certain of all the things I believe, even if some of them are actually false. It's really just a way of protecting my beliefs from any sort of criticism.

So perhaps the heart truly knows the truth. But you need a MIND in order to sort out whether your ideas are true or not, whether or not you are TRULY listening to your heart or if you are deluding yourself. Just because your 'heart' tells you something, that doesn't mean it is true. Self-deception is way too common in humans.

seiw83 said:

But how do you know that your heart is telling you the truth? And what is the heart for you? The wave series may give good answers on that and if not more. Have you read these books so far?

And here is a very good article too (at the end of this article is the original video):

http://www.sott.net/article/254412-Love-Reality-and-the-Time-of-Transition-Transcript

Approaching Infinity you are right. it is tricky, but in every moment your cleanse you soul more and more, your heart became more present at the moment. Your heart know what happen before something happen in material world. I use soul 'cleasing expresion' in purpose. Those are cs word, writen in some early session in 1994 maybe later I dont rember exactly). In later session they give examples of people in sertain action working with law of karma to cleanse their souls. There is a mind there. If you are astrologer or maby familiar with kabbalach or sanskrit you can notice that there is always emotion and mind in bottom. This is world of images not world. Because i belive through my experience that only images works on soul level. There is sound in yoga, but always you use your head to imagine or visualise something. I agree with you that ego and mind trap are great. But there is a gate of ego mind, and once crossed it has no power over stopping any emotional experience. In sanskrit you have desription how souls come int spiritual body, and rise as kundalini. Your physical body is clue.

Heart is middle of cross.

Back
Top Bottom