Session 27 Aug 2022

If we have something new appearing in our solar system while 3 ships full of Nephilm show up... that would be a show indeed. Audience reaction would be priceless. Thanks for the intriguing session.

Hello,

(Scottie) Okay, lemme just ask the question then... On February 24th, the day that Russia went into Ukraine, we lost our satellite internet connection (which is a backup). Also, one of our two fibers was cut at the pole across the street. It took them over 5 months to fix it. While they were fixing it, they discovered that the same fiber was cut a second time down the road in Castelsarrasin. So my first question is: What the HECK happened to our fiber?

A: Sabotage energies.

Q: (L) Sabotage energies... Is a sabotage energy different than a sabotage person?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And what was the reason for it?

A: Similar things happened in other places, usually at points of conflicting realities.

Q: (L) Conflicting realities...

(Joe) Was there any relation to the Russian invasion?

A: What we just said.

Q: (Andromeda) What about our electrical problems, as well?

[We have had 3 events where there is an overvoltage on multiple and varied phases of our 3-phase connection from the power grid, resulting in countless gizmos in the house getting fried, exploding, popping, and so on. We run successfully on generator power until EDF arrives. Each time, the power company comes, we think we find something that could be the issue, but then it happens again some weeks or months later. These 3 events happened on:
1. January 23, 2022 at 6:20
2. June 12, 2022 at 11:00
3. August 10, 2022 at 7:45
It's really NOT very much fun... Getting insurance to pay for things has been a nightmare, and is still an ongoing process with no results thus far.]

A: That was due to other, but similar, energies of conflict.

Q: (L) So what I'm getting is that maybe we had kinda like a bubble of energy around us and when those other energies start really acting up and they can't penetrate our bubble completely, they just wreak havoc in our electronics or whatever. Is that what we're talking about here?

A: Yes close enough.

Q: (Artemis) It's wild and crazy out there.

(L) Yeah, stay home!

(Niall) Well, stay home and get power surges. BZZZT!! [laughter] If you stay home, you still get it!

Now that this problem is mentioned, I would like to relate an experience I had this morning, September 1st.

This year the problems with my electrical installation, my Internet service and my electronics have increased. I don't remember another year like this.

Today at 6:30 a.m. I woke up and I had no power, I didn't think much of it because the service usually comes about 15 minutes after the failure and that's how it was. Then around 10:50 a.m. the power went out again, but this time it did not return. The strange thing is that the power seemed to come on for a second and then go off again, as if something was preventing it from working properly, so I went out to check the electric meter.

In the gated community where I live there are two neighbors, one is a day care center. My electric meter was completely off as well as my neighbor's, but the day care center's meter was working normally. I reported it to the CFE and they gave me 10 hours to fix the service. I took it calmly and thought it would be a long weekend, since they usually take longer and if it is a weekend, it could be until Monday...(anything can happen in Mexico) Well, at least my cell phone was charged, I thought

Then I remembered this part of the session that talks about electrical problems and it came to my mind "what if there is a bubble of energy or a kind of knot that does not allow it to flow". It was around 2:00 pm.

I don't know anything about electrical installations and was tempted to move the wires, I didn't know what to do. "What if it's some kind of attack?" I thought.. Lately on my watch I had been seeing the number 09:11 or 11:09 and decided to ask the Cassiopaean Crystal Network for help.

Well, I started praying using my Cassiopaean
Crystals and then through them I asked for help from all the people on the forum who were connected and from DCM to know what to do. I finished and about 15 minutes later, voila, the energy returned normally.

Coincidence? degaussing?

Cassiopaean Crystals, don't go out without them. :-D

Perhaps it is related to this: Degaussing - Wikipedia
This reminded me of Ra's concept of depolarization:
25.5 Questioner: You spoke of an Orion Confederation and a battle being fought between the Confederation and the Orion Confederation. Is it possible to convey any concept of how this battle is fought?

Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, your mind. Picture it then in total unity with all other minds of your society. You are then single-minded and that which is a weak electrical charge in your physical illusion is now an enormously powerful machine whereby thoughts may be projected as things.

In this endeavor the Orion group charges or attacks the Confederation arms with light. The result, a stand-off, as you would call it, both energies being somewhat depleted by this and needing to regroup; the negative depleted through failure to manipulate, the positive depleted through failure to accept that which is given.
25.6 Questioner: Could you amplify the meaning of what you said by “failure to accept that which is given?”

Ra: I am Ra. At the level of time/space at which this takes place in the form of what you may call thought-war, the most accepting and loving energy would be to so love those who wished to manipulate that those entities were surrounded, engulfed, and transformed by positive energies.

This, however, being a battle of equals, the Confederation is aware that it cannot, on equal footing, allow itself to be manipulated in order to remain purely positive, for then though pure it would not be of any consequence, having been placed by the so-called powers of darkness under the heel, as you may say.

It is thus that those who deal with this thought-war must be defensive rather than accepting in order to preserve their usefulness in service to others. Thusly, they cannot accept fully what the Orion Confederation wishes to give, that being enslavement. Thusly, some polarity is lost due to this friction and both sides, if you will, must then regroup.

It has not been fruitful for either side. The only consequence which has been helpful is a balancing of the energies available to this planet so that these energies have less necessity to be balanced in this space/time, thus lessening the chances of planetary annihilation.

Thank you all involved :flowers: in this latest session; for the effort, the questions, and… the humor in between, too. (Makes me grin every time with a funny sparkle in my eyes).

And thank you to the Cassiopeans for some really clear answers, as well for being so firmly balanced.

I hope that jar will get rest and peace for a while until new adventures await. 🙏

Q: (Rancho Relaxo) What happened to Pompey in 51 to 49, that he did an 180 degree on Caesar?

A: He was manipulated via ego.
Here's what Robert Morstein-Marx has to say in Julius Caesar and the Roman People:
Pompey, we are told, was close to accepting this last offer [to stave off civil war, in Jan. 49] but backed away from it when he was opposed by Lentulus (or both consuls) and chastised by Cato for allowing himself to be deceived "again."
He paints a picture of Pompey being open at various times to negotiations in the lead-up, but each time he is pushed to reject Caesar's offers. So right up to the end, Pompey almost took the right course of action, but the snakes like Cato manipulated him into not backing down.

If we have something new appearing in our solar system while 3 ships full of Nephilm show up... that would be a show indeed. Audience reaction would be priceless. Thanks for the intriguing session.
I deft wouldn’t like to be around in that scenario!
I think the following question to that, would be to know an approx ETA! I doubt the C’s would answer that though. However I remember some articles I saw not long ago that some people already spotted 3 weird shape rocks or figures approaching solar system, or near one of the planets, could be wrong but wonder if those ships are already in our system!

Last edited:
Thank you all! That was so uplifting, as always. Reverb in top of my mind that humanity is too resilient to all die out in huge numbers.

And neat that tough Canadians got the hard Covid challenge and we can stop it. I see some Conservative politicians stronger and stronger on this and they must realize that's where the wind is blowing. Side-note, I am thinking we'll be dealing with Chrystia Freeland soon for awhile, Trudeau doesn't seem to be doing too well health wise or any other wise at this time. But we'll see.

I'm delighted to read that the sun doesn't micronova every 12000 years as Ben Davidson has concluded. One less thing to contemplate for the future. Pole migration and ice age are enough in the major earth upheaval segment of now. Man, it's like prospective fire-works of plagues, earth changes, political tyranny and resets, major war escalation possibilities. What a ride.

Also other good things, the IAEA visit to nuclear power plant and the possibility that the presence of enriched uranium may be confirmed.

Also Darya Dugina, what a blaze of an exit for a rising star. Thankful to hear more about her and to her for being such a courageous stand-up young woman.

I am wondering who 'jar' is... not crucial info, just I'm thinking he is a cat.

It's always a joy to join in by reading these transcripts, the best. Thank you again for the dedication and hard work and sharing generously with us.

It's about "degaussing" - i directly had in mind a kind of deactivation, remove, disable, disconnect and even "leaving", withdrawing.
This is of course "FWIW"
And a second analyse of these thougts, more intellectually then, is that i was wondering if this means that when such an event occurs, this means that 4D STS are loosing (some) grasp on the whole planet ? Or simply, i wonder what are the consequences at the level of this 4D STS ?

Interesting indeed , that could bring an understanding of how STS beings use the Moon ,
like the transcripts used in questions about ascension mention the follow:

Q: (L) Is the Moon a planet of the 2nd? Density?
C: Yes.
Q: (L) Is the Moon used as a base by other beings?
C: In different densities yes.
Q: (L) Are there beings of the 2nd. Density that inhabit the Moon permanently?
C: No.
Q: (L) Beings of the 3rd. Density?
C: No.
Q: (L) Beings of the 4th? Density?
C: Yes.
Q: (T) Are these Grays?
C: They don't inhabit the Moon, they only use it.
Q: (T) Are there any beings of the 5th. density there?
C: 5th Density uses all environments.
Q: (T) Beings of the 6th? density there?
C: I said.
Q: (T) Is there a presence there of the Being of the 7th? Density?
C: That state corresponds to the union with the Primordial.

Questions About Ascension

Back
Top Bottom