Session 26 February 2022

Thank you for the session. So geogenetics is on the play. Building of the "download" coridor.
Welcome to the forum helloneaea :welcome: It is customary for new members here to write a short introduction in the Newbies section to tell us how you've found the forum, whether you are familiar with Laura's work, etc. If you're unsure what to write you can read through other members introductions to get an idea :-)

Welcome to the forum helloneaea :welcome: It is customary for new members here to write a short introduction in the Newbies section to tell us how you've found the forum, whether you are familiar with Laura's work, etc. If you're unsure what to write you can read through other members introductions to get an idea :-)
hi .... there is not much to say on that page ... if there will be I will ... as for the knowledge - yes I know Laura's work as well as the work of other prominent and smart members of FOTCM .. ... :) thank you!

Thanks for sharing this concise new session. Creepy stuff about the portal in Ukraine and other spots. That the alien phenomena is a kinda ethereal psychic thing, it makes me ever more mindful of maintaining good psychological hygiene. Are these portals gonna be employed for Nephalim type antics in the future then? Any other entities involved? Loads to ponder on this subject.

It's a tremendous blessing to have access to these sessions, thank you.:-)

This has crossed my news feed just a few days prior, so when the C's opened with info about a portal and transference, my initial thought went to this

Stanislav Grand Canyon in Kherson Moutains, Ukraine

c4iylg1rkgx51.jpg

Very clearly to me looks like an electric discharge event, but I'm curious if the portal and transference is connected somehow?

Perhaps not exactly as they said the portal was over Kyiv, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless!

(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...

A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.

Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

(Pierre) And the struggle for the portal is indicative of 4D STS wanting to use this portal?

Q: (L) Why do they want to use the portal?

A: Downloading is taking place there.

Q: (L) Downloading of what?

(Joe) Information.

(L) Do I really want to know? [laughter]

(Pierre) The naughty side of the information field is being downloaded there.

(L) So the STS bad guys download themselves via a portal into the people there?

So one can speculate that certain regions of the globe facilitate transdimensional remolecularization and that its usefulness can be amplified with technology.

Also if a consciousness/soul can be downloaded as information in those places, from an informatics or computer science point of view, you need some kind of buffer or storage for that amount of data, at least as a temporary data pool until it is transferred to an appropriate vehicle (body).

This has crossed my news feed just a few days prior, so when the C's opened with info about a portal and transference, my initial thought went to this

Stanislav Grand Canyon in Kherson Moutains, Ukraine

View attachment 55864

Very clearly to me looks like an electric discharge event, but I'm curious if the portal and transference is connected somehow?

Perhaps not exactly as they said the portal was over Kyiv, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless!
thank you for this ... and also this is interesting

I think so. See for example the Philadelphia experiment where they used high energy electromagnetic field to make a ship disappear and re-appear.

Last edited:
My thoughts exactly, also its designed to throw people of discovering the truth about Putin and lumping him in with the psychos. Ive noticed people some youtubers saying Putin is in on it
My statement was an acknowledgment of the likely source (the Schwab interview video we've all seen) of Summerlite's earlier question, not a refutation of the Cs response. The video with the Putin name-drop is from 2019 and has been challenged and knocked down many times since.

Thank you all for this great session, lots of information as always! Truly creepy points about the portals around the BBM and that portal in Canada was a sort of "Aha!" moment, especially when one looks at how the Canadian government reacted and dealt with the Freedom Convoy protest. Have to agree with SlipNet about maintaining good psychological hygiene.

Scary stuff developing and happening, yet interesting time to be alive. Stay strong and keep well everyone and may the ancestors watch over Vladimir Putin! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom