Session 26 February 2022

Wow, I didn't know that there are so many star forts in Croatia. There are some here in Serbia. Many bastion-type fortresses, but on photos from a bird's eye view, do not look star shape or with 6 ir more angles. Maybe because of the ravages of time and changing terrain.
On this link I share below you have quite a good listing ...

I picked for you Petrovaradin in Novi Sad ... it is really beautiful and totally strange, no way it was built for defense??? Too complicated and has no point of having so many elaborated pointing star shape canals?? It even looks on this photo like some cymatic frequency oscillator or instrument was hoovering above this place making this shape. I hope to visit soon, at least before Earth explode :) beautiful place!

This research is talking about that possibility ... so in that case, we can think about the portals on that places of elaborated star shape designs, that is i Ukraine present a lot and Kyiv is also one of those too ...

I was reading the Wave series' Chapter 71 today and was pleasantly surprised to read that Laura was talking about "downloading into psychopaths" as early as 2010! Here's the full quote -

July 22, 2010

A: Remember we once told you that people would unite against the “invasion” at the time just before the earth changes?
Q: (L) Well, yeah. We were talking about the Nephalim and their stun guns and that sort of thing. But it looks like psychopaths are the new Nephalim, and they’re already using stun guns – tasers. And then we asked if they were going to try to stage a fake alien invasion. All of this disclosure business is trying to point people in the direction of alien invasions, trying to get them prepared for some kind of fake alien invasion. Then you said yes, but a real invasion might take place first or earth changes would happen. Now, it’s just been pressing on my mind, becoming more and more clear, that we don’t need an alien invasion with psychopaths ruling this world as their transdimensional agents. And it has occurred to me that when you said that way back when, that basically the invasion has already occurred! It’s here, now. It’s psychopaths in power!
Everybody is looking and waiting for some kind of aliens; well, aliens are a supernatural phenomenon. Yeah, there is a certain physicality to it, but it strikes me that that physicality doesn’t have … what do I want to say? Endurance? It doesn’t “vibrate” right in our reality. It can come and go, but it doesn’t stay here. So they need agents. They’ve always needed agents. They’ve always needed human-looking beings to control, to manipulate, or to even “download into” in a funny sort of way, like a possession or an activation. It’s like they’re sitting at some control console in some hyperdimensional place controlling their agents the way we control remote control toys.
So anyhow, this is what I’ve been thinking. Everybody’s waiting for something to happen, like disclosure, or after disclosure. But it’s already happened. It’s here NOW! Any so-called “disclosure” will be a fraud unless they come out and say that it is a supernatural or hyper-dimensional phenomenon, which they are NOT going to say because that completely counters their entire world view that worships the physical universe. That’s where the whole Darwinism, material science, exclusion of scientific study of the paranormal, and so forth, comes from. That sort of thing can NEVER be studied honestly because it would destroy their reality construct.
(Perceval) That’s a great screen.
(L) Yeah, they’re trying to prepare people for physical, material aliens – “Disclosure” – because they’re going to TRY to pull the alien invasion trick or the “alien god” trick and they’ll say, “Worship the alien god! Join behind us! We’re his high priests!” But it’s not going to work.
(Perceval) It’s almost like that’s been held in reserve if it’s necessary. They’ve prepped people with the idea of aliens.
(L) It’s like this gigantic counterintelligence program. And the main thing that I’ve seen them working to counter is the idea, the concept, the understanding that this phenomenon is a supernatural one. To make that clear, what we have always called supernatural, which is not necessarily “supernatural”, is really just hyperdimensional. We’ve been aware of these things – this other reality – for millennia. They come and go. It’s like the finger in Flatland. We’re Flatland! Am I on to something with this?
A: About as accurate as you can get without making direct predictions.
Q: (L) Who was it, this scientist guy… Was it Werner von Braun who said they were going to create this illusion about an alien invasion, and that it was all a big lie and a big fraud? And the real reason he said it was that he knew that it was a paranormal or a hyperdimensional phenomenon. Is that what he meant?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Because that fits. We’ve already been invaded. It’s already a done deal. (Perceval) An invasion of psychopaths. (L) Yeah.
(Ailén) It’s a perfect excuse for not taking responsibility as human beings. They can blame it on aliens, and say, “We’re all equal, we’re all victims! We didn’t know!”
And now the Cs have acknowledged this as a real process taking place in Ukraine with the psychopaths.

Last edited:
Q: (Joe) What are the chances of China invading Taiwan in the near future?

A: High.
Something brewing?

China warns of ‘worst consequences’ over Taiwan

China has warned that no foreign powers or militaries will succeed in interfering with Taiwan, cautioning that any country attempting to offer military support to Taipei will face “consequences.”

“The Taiwan question is a purely internal affair of China,” Defense Ministry spokesman Senior Colonel Tan Kefei told reporters on Friday.

“No one and no force can stop” Beijing from a “complete national reunification” with Taiwan, Tan said, adding that anyone who tries to do so, “will suffer the worst consequences in the end.”

With the discovery of west/US backed bio-labs in Ukraine and the likelihood of a terrible space virus I would not be surprised if the normies blamed our respected 🤮 leaders for it even if they aren’t responsible. With the amount of dirt on their hands they will get blamed for everything that’s coming.

Possibly part of the triple bad day. Just my 2 cents.

With the discovery of west/US backed bio-labs in Ukraine and the likelihood of a terrible space virus I would not be surprised if the normies blamed our respected 🤮 leaders for it even if they aren’t responsible. With the amount of dirt on their hands they will get blamed for everything that’s coming.

Possibly part of the triple bad day. Just my 2 cents.

Remember Denver? It will be interesting to see how we get from Ukraine bio-labs to Denver.
Q: (L) What else is going to happen?
A: Seattle buried; Japan buckles; Missouri shakes; California crumbles; Arizona burns.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Go to Denver airports.
Q: (L) When is all this going to happen?
A: Scandal - Scandal - Denver Airport.
Q: (L) What about the Denver airport?
A: Scandal.
Q: I don't understand.
A: New Denver airport.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Pay attention.
Q: Okay, we are paying attention. What are you trying to tell us?
A: Denver new airport big, big, big, big scandal.
Q: (L) What kind of scandal?
A: Government.
Q: (L) Specifically what?
A: You will see. Dallas airport is secret base; Orlando too; Miami Too.
Q: (L) What about Denver airport and how does it relate to prophecies?
A: Denver reveals the government. Look for it. Pay attention.

USA, 5D "sanctions" on a hill?
Q: This is 4th of July, 2009. 4, 7, 09. (DD) 11-11. (L) 9-11, or 11-9. It's an eleven. That's creepy.

A: It's creepy for the USA in any event. 5D city on a hill!

Q: (L) I see. And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Gronnioia

Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea Hello!

Q: (L) I'm supposed to be the one who says hello. (laughter)

A: Not always!

Q: (laughter) (L) Okay. What do we have in the way of questions? (J) What does "5D city on a hill" mean?

A: The metaphor of the fundies with a twist of truth.

Q: (J) City on a hill - is that in the bible or something? (Allen) Yeah. Old Testament. (Ark) Does it mean like capitol? (L) Yeah. (J) It was prefaced by, "It's creepy for the USA in any event." So maybe that means a city on a hill in the USA. (L) Well, the USA has always considered itself the new city on a hill. (Allen) But 5D city on a hill, does that mean the USA is headed for destruction?

A: More than likely.

Q: (Andromeda) Like a portal?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So, there's a portal in Ukraine?

Q: (L) And you once said there's a portal in the Middle East, didn't you?

I was trying to locate a video posted a time ago I think in a session, when a question was asked about a strange cloud behaivor, and the answer was that it was a portal.

So my question is, is that portal in the video one of those the C's mention as crafted and coveted by 4D STS?

Are they in the sky hovering like in the video?

Will try to locate and post it

I was trying to locate a video posted a time ago I think in a session, when a question was asked about a strange cloud behaivor, and the answer was that it was a portal.

So my question is, is that portal in the video one of those the C's mention as crafted and coveted by 4D STS?

Are they in the sky hovering like in the video?

I think it was “breach of realm curtain” rather than “portal” if that helps your search.

You probably mean this session (2020 Febuary 22):
Q: (L) Okay. Next topic. Oh, there was this weird video that Niall found. It was really weird.

www.sott.net

Cosmic phenomenon? Strange waves pulse through cloud in skies over northwestern Syria -- Sott.net
Comment: We are most certainly not in Kansas anymore... Alien hunters and conspiracy theorists of all sorts do not need much to get them to seek traces of extraterrestrial guests or secret governmental programmes. A clip said to be filmed in...

www.sott.net
www.sott.net

(Niall) It's a video shown a couple of weeks ago supposedly somewhere south of Aleppo. That's near the big war zone in Idlib. It's looking up in the sky fixed on a cloud and there are like waves rippling up through the cloud.

A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.

Clicking on blue text "cosmic phenomeon" will open sott article with embedded twitter post that contain a video.

You probably mean this session (2020 Febuary 22):

Clicking on blue text "cosmic phenomeon" will open sott article with embedded twitter post that contain a video.
Yes that’s the one! And the response bears out both of our recollections.:-D

“A: We told you long ago that there is a large portal over the Middle East. This was a breaching of the realm curtain.”

it seems to me that the portal acts as a kind of magnet that makes the "attracted" explode. both from the physical individual point of view (the call to arms of free will volunteers - the new term for mercenaries - incinerated in training centers) and from the economic point of view ("free will", everyone loses) . All this unconsciously "free will". Like a purification of collective memory with fire. What I find interesting, also in terms of risk, is in any case the attempt of survival of the matrix at a "higher level" (false reset and survival of the set up of the "savior")

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom