Session 26 February 2022

We hesitated to share parts of this session publicly, because some of the questions concern activities reserved exclusively for those active members of FOTCM who are doing The Work and who have committed to a true network. The thing is, we have a lot going on that only vetted members have access to. There is much more to FOTCM than running a public forum and there is a very proactive part from each of our members in what we do. We try to make as much as possible accessible to everyone, and you all know that we have been doing so for years. But those who Work and have shown a desire to help others get included at another level. I hope you all understand that. And the same goes for people who are accepted to participate in a live session.

So you see, Eiriu Eolas is only one of the things we do. FOTCM has regular meetings, and during some of those meetings, we have sessions with Cs as you see here. We also do guided meditations together, have meetings for Reiki and prayer, and more.

Anyone who is interested in becoming more involved, re-read what I have put in bold above. It's not just what you say, but what you do that counts.
This is completely understandable; thank you for the details.
The ego is hurting, but the Group must move forward.

Thank you for this wonderfull and timely session! 😘 I would have been very lost if Cs were not here to open our eyes.

About 4D STS downloading in human beings, I saw a "funny" video I share with you: this guy have been interviewed a month ago by french TV news channel. Look at his throat, at 5:15, and everytime it's the journalist who speaks: his throat is croaking like reptiles' throat.
It can be a tic, but I've never seen that. Someone, in the comments on another video said he has seen that on Kamala Harris too.
He is a veterinarian, sure he sees his human fellows as livestock and guinea pigs. What an idea to place a veterinarian at the head of pharmaceutics for humans! We see more and more weird things.

Dear Laura, your sessions are a breath of fresh air, I would have a hard time without them. I am very attached to your group and its work, light in the storm. I often think of the C's and our future selves. It keeps me going over time as a vibrant reason to be. 🌟
🌟

They gave out 18,000 assault rifles to the people in Kiev and told them to go at it against advancing Russian troops.

(Andromeda) That is SO stupid.

(Joe) Imagine doing that to your population.

(Niall) That's just the small guns. They've moved their big guns into residential areas to use the population as human shields.

A: Psychopaths in action.
Q: (L) Yes... Okay, well, the thing that occurs to me as I observe all of this insanity is that this drive for control results only in destruction. The destruction is of everything that one would think the psychopaths would... I mean, if you wA*** have power over something, what good does it do to have any power if everything's dead and there's nobody there to have power over? They're killing everything! They'll end up in total control of everything, but there'll be nothing there but ashes. It's just insane!

A: Psychopathy is characterized by a supreme lack of insight.

Q: (L) So in other words, when Lobaczewski said that it's like the germs in the body that do not realize that they will be burned in the ground with the corpse...

{Quote from Political Ponerology that is referenced above:

“The following questions thus suggest themselves: what happens if the network of understandings among psychopaths achieves power in leadership positions with international exposure? This can happen, especially during the later phases of the phenomenon. Goaded by their character, such people thirst for just that even though it would conflict with their own life interest... They do not understand that a catastrophe {will} ensue. Germs are not aware that they will be burned alive or buried deep in the ground along with the human body whose death they are causing.

“If such and many managerial positions are assumed by individuals deprived of sufficient abilities to feel and understand most other people, and who also betray deficiencies in technical imagination and practical skills—(faculties indispensable for governing economic and political matters) this must result in an exceptionally serious crisis in all areas, both within the country in question and with regard to international relations. Within, the situation shall become unbearable even for those citizens who were able to feather their nest into a relatively comfortable modus vivendi. Outside, other societies start to feel the pathological quality of the phenomenon quite distinctly. Such a state of affairs cannot last long.”}

A: Yes

Q: (L) And the unfortunate thing is that the masses of people do not realize that they are the body that is being killed by these germs, and they're really, REALLY, not waking up.

A: Don't lose hope for your groups. They will do well if they will follow the STO way set out for them.

Q: (L) Well, first we have some revelations, and you start feeling a little hope about the Climategate thing. Then, you have this obviously transparent "false flag" terrorism attack on an airplane which then results in crackdowns that make everybody miserable. It's so ridiculous as to be beyond comprehension.

A: We once said that 4D STS will become desperate for control as the changes approach. They perceive that control is being undermined thus making them more desperate.

Q: (L) What's undermining their control?

A: Why you, yes! Collectively, that is.

And by the way oldest swastika symbol was found in Ukraine so it makes sense that Kantekkians landed there and that you have so high nazi energies there.

The swastika symbol, 卐 or 卍, today primarily recognized in the West for its use by the Nazi party, is an ancient religious icon in various Eurasian cultures. It is used as a symbol of divinity and spirituality in Indian religions, including Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism. - wiki
Since I haven't mastered the technique to find the exact Cs session for wanted reference, I'll just have to paraphrase here. It was said that the inhabitants of Kantek were brought to earth by both Lizzies and STO - 4D presumably. And so, did they arrive and inhabit with opposing mindsets - one group still STS despite the destruction of their planet due to their own actions, and the other group who realized they had seriously F'd up and must change their ways - or perhaps they lost the fight with the ones that primarily caused the destruction - like what's happening now on our planet! representing the new or same spiritual sense of the latter, and the former?
Even the name itself means good. the word Swastika is broken down into 3 parts: Sue, Asti and Ka. Sue means good, Asti means being and Ka means soul. Put it all together and you get Good Being Soul or Well being of the Soul.
I'm assuming the directions indicated below are correct - mirror images of each other - contradiction on this abounds:

1646326450101.png

Session Date: February 26th 2022

Q: (L) Okay.

(Joe) So, they said that unfortunately the resistance of power elite may lead to the deaths of many innocent people. Does that refer to the fact that the Ukrainian elites will essentially sacrifice the people of Kiev in particular? In a sense, they'll create conditions where people are killed because of the Russian military advance on that city?

Q: (Joe) They gave out 18,000 assault rifles to the people in Kiev and told them to go at it against advancing Russian troops.

(Andromeda) That is SO stupid.

(Joe) Imagine doing that to your population.

(Niall) That's just the small guns. They've moved their big guns into residential areas to use the population as human shields.

A: Psychopaths in action.
-----------
Q: (SummerLite) It's said Putin is bombing US bioweapons sites.

Q: (Keit) I have a question about Russia. We have vocal anti-war sentiments within Russia. Will they lead to a change in power? Will it lead to Russia's destruction?

A: No

Q: (Niall) Can I do a follow-up about the bioweapons sites? There's a theory that these bioweapons sites were built there with a view to creating something like an ethnic-specific weapon to use against Russians. Is that what they were for?

A: Partly, indeed.

-------------

Q: (Joe) Just for reference: Anonymous is the CIA.

(cinnamon) And the Ukrainian wheat probably isn't getting planted.

(L) Good point!

(Joe) For sure. Expect higher prices.

(L) Expect REALLY high prices.

(Niall) Ukraine is the 3rd biggest supplier of wheat on Earth.

(Joe) Between Ukraine and Russia, they produce 80% of the world's sunflower oil too.

[C's move to 'listen' on the board...]

A: How is it going to go down? Many variables, but Putin has higher level help.
----------
Q: (Altair, Cosmos, Gawan) What do the C's mean that Putin has higher help? From whom?

A: Ancestors and himself in the future and a lot lot LOT of knowledge and awareness.

I am really struggling with the seeming implication here. It seems as though the message is that Putin's or Russia's invasion of Ukraine is somehow justified and/or positive in its outcome. Sorry, can't accept this. Where is the "higher level help" coming from? Satan? Sure, NATO has not followed up with the assurances of Russia's security needs, but countries - if they are truly sovereign - should be able to choose which club they want to join. I simply cannot accept the current situation on any level. Regardless of what Russia is concerned about, the invasion and destruction of Ukraine and its civilian population is simply and clearly just wrong.

If Russia is concerned about biological weapons labs, they should come out and say so, clearly and unambiguously. A shred of proof would be helpful as well...

Search the transcripts. The wave brings with it many entities.
thx yes I know that ... sorry I wasn't precise. I was thinking is there some "evidence" of that now, like this in Ukraine? What about the last two rescue operations, one in Maroco, the other in Afganistan, rescuing a small boy from the deep well? Both boys die just when they got out. It was so strange, as in both places so many children are neglected and abuse of children is everyday reality, and all of a sudden just 2 boys got the attention of the rescue teams and media from the whole world?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 18.36.15.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 18.36.15.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 18.35.01.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-03 at 18.35.01.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Zelensky is more likely to be subject of a permanent hit.

Wow, excellent session, thank you very much Ladies at the Board and Chateau Crew. Much to ponder. I had to look up the Valley of the Headless Men stuff, very creepy indeed.

There is this session of 21st February 1996, in which Laura asked about the Valley of the Headless Men:

According to this website, film maker Marc J. McPherson is in the process of making a documentary about the mysteries surrounding the Nahinni River Valley. I think it is not done yet. Spectacular landscape:

View attachment 55827
View attachment 55829

Could be straight from Lord of the Rings!

Stay safe and sane everyone during these crazy crazy times!
Thanks to all for the session, much needed at this time.
I too was intigued about the Valley and looked up the story. I speculate that the men who travelled there to find gold were fooled by 4D to think plain rocks were real gold to attract others or keep them there to get played with. Part of the story was that 3 brothers travelled to pan for gold. They did get a lot of gold and were on the way back and their boat capsized. They manged to get to shore and fasion a makeshift boat but lost all of the gold. They decided to go back to the original site and pan for gold again but came up empty handed. So they just left but 2 of the brothers and a third wanted to go back again convinced there was gold. Thats when the 1st of the deaths occurred besides the ones told in native legends.

Today I was searching a bit about the place of the 2nd meeting of Putin and Zelenski, and I found a few interesting symbols.
1. The meeting was at Białowieża Forest - one of the last and largest remaining parts of the immense primeval forest that once stretched across the European Plain. Białowieża means "White Tower" in Polish.
2. Zelen means green so Zelenski is a Green Man and he didn't wanted to meet in that forest?!
3. The forest contains a number of large, ancient pedunculate oaks some of which are individually named.
4. The European Bison still lives there.
5. The City Brest next to the Forest in Belarus has an interesting star fort and Coat of arms
6. There is also a very well-known city of Brest in North France ...

Attachments

• AFRE_Brest-Litovsk.jpg
    AFRE_Brest-Litovsk.jpg
    879.6 KB · Views: 10
  • Wisentsauerland.jpg
    Wisentsauerland.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 11
  • Coat_of_Arms_of_Brest,_Belarus.png
    Coat_of_Arms_of_Brest,_Belarus.png
    164.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 1920px-Carte_de_Brest_-_ca_1700_-_Bibliothèque_Nationale_de_France_-_Btv1b8439976x.jpg
    1920px-Carte_de_Brest_-_ca_1700_-_Bibliothèque_Nationale_de_France_-_Btv1b8439976x.jpg
    860.2 KB · Views: 11
Wonderful session. I was expecting an apocalypse, this way everything has been mitigated and it is as if we are giving psychopaths hope to get out of their evil. I was expecting nuclear strikes and stones from the sky, I am disappointed with how slow the changes are. Now we are going to die of hunger and disease, vaccines, so isn't it better to light up the sky with nuclear power plants and wake everyone up and shorten our suffering. My Kantekians, let us leave the planet to the original natives, while we kill each other and turn this planet Earth into dust and ashes. Those who do evil and the guys in black jerseys will have nothing, they will have no one, so hit Putin! Ave Russia!

Divna sesija. Očekivao sam apokalipsu, ovako je sve ublaženo i nekako kao da psihopatama dajemo nadu da se izvuku iz svog zla. Očekivao sam nuklearne udare i kamenje sa neba, razočaran sam kako sporo idu promene. Sad ćemo da umremo od gladi i bolesti, vakcina, pa zar nije bolje da se nebo osvetli nuklearkama i svima svane i skrate nam se muke. Kantekijanci moji ostavimo planetu izvornim starosedeocima, dok se poubijamo između sebe i ovu planetu Zemlju pretvorićemo u prah i pepeo. Ovi što čine zlo i momci u crnim dresovima neće imati ništa, neće imati nikog, tako da udri Putine! Ave Rusija!

I am really struggling with the seeming implication here. It seems as though the message is that Putin's or Russia's invasion of Ukraine is somehow justified and/or positive in its outcome. Sorry, can't accept this. Where is the "higher level help" coming from? Satan? Sure, NATO has not followed up with the assurances of Russia's security needs, but countries - if they are truly sovereign - should be able to choose which club they want to join. I simply cannot accept the current situation on any level. Regardless of what Russia is concerned about, the invasion and destruction of Ukraine and its civilian population is simply and clearly just wrong.

If Russia is concerned about biological weapons labs, they should come out and say so, clearly and unambiguously. A shred of proof would be helpful as well...
Answers to every complaint you have made above abound on the Ukraine thread. It appears you have not availed yourself of that information.

And, if you "can't accept this", then I guess you are in the wrong bar. :wrongbar:

Regarding bioweapons against Russians and laboratories in Ukraine, comes the following session to mind (9th December 2017):

(Joe) I have a question about the US Air Force's request for 12 samples of Russian RNA in July of this year. They specified in a FAQ that they couldn't be Ukrainian, they had to be Russian. And Putin commented on it not so long ago in a speech. So, I'm wondering if there's some devious plan...

(L) Are they up to no good?

A: You can say that!

Q: (L) So they're up to no good...

(Joe) The idea was that they're trying to create some kind of bioweapon that's genetically specific...

Q: (Joe) ...against Russians.

Q: (Mikey) Why not just get samples...

A: Unfortunately, since most Caucasians are related to Russian forebears, this is a dangerous and delusional undertaking.

Q: (Joe) No doubt! They're trying to specifically isolate something that specific to only Russians? And it's not going to affect anyone else?! Maybe some kind of airborne pathogen or something...

(Ark) It doesn't make sense! If they want DNA they can have Russian DNA as much as they want without anybody knowing it.

(Joe) That's what Putin said. When he commented on it, he said that there were people inside Russia collecting samples of DNA.

(Ark) Massively?

(Joe) He didn't say. And he referred to this Air Force thing. So, I don’t know. Would you need lots of samples? It's a stupid idea.

A: There are many activities at present being driven by 4D STS to further their aims of preparing a suitable population for their benefit in numerous ways.

Q: (L) So, they want a slave population, they want soldiers, they want maybe bodies that they can incarnate into themselves?

A: Yes. All that and more.

Q: (Pierre) For this purpose, they're trying to fine-tune and select the proper genetics of human beings - to design the best vehicles?

Q: (L) And all being done via their human agents who think they are doing it for other reasons. Alright. Well, let's move on to Ark's question. We had a discussion the other day about ghosts, and he had a question he wanted to ask about that topic.

Back
Top Bottom