Session 25 March 2017

Hi Laura,

Thank you for the session. :)

Day after my birthday and all.

Laura said:
Ya'll don't need to exercise yourselves about reading the two books mentioned in the session.... I'm planning to extract the relevant information and present it in its own thread.

Thanks also for doing this, you're a machine.

Working through Gary Courtenay's 'Et tu, Judas' at the moment, with Francesco Carotta still in the pile, but finding I'm only able to read a little at a time because its setting off fireworks in my head........

Sorry to hear to you and the girls have been getting a hard time lately also.

Flick a couple down here if you like.

If I can't read I may well as do something.

Lots of love from Down Under.

Take care.

J

(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

It's interesting what Trump will do. C's said about that weak point of the STS forces is wishful thinking. If they think that programming of the public is complete then Trump should support and give voice to people, showing that he is not afraid of public and give them his support for various civic initiatives. And stay passive for some time to not waving red sheet before psychopatchs and use changes in society to in good moments enhance rate. Interesting how it must look from his perspective. I hope he will be have good ideas.

SAO said:
On another note, would this make the sun superconducting?

Found some interesting reading on the topic, looks like I may have answered my own question:
_http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/SuperconductingSun.htm
That’s a very informative article about the superconductivity model of the sun. Thanks for the link.

JGeropoulas said:
SAO said:
On another note, would this make the sun superconducting?

Found some interesting reading on the topic, looks like I may have answered my own question:
_http://www.alternativephysics.org/book/SuperconductingSun.htm
That’s a very informative article about the superconductivity model of the sun. Thanks for the link.

Here is the paper "Forty Lines of Evidence for Condensed Matter — The Sun on Trial: Liquid Metallic Hydrogen as a Solar Building Block" (Progress in Physics, Vol. 4, October 2013)

http://vixra.org/abs/1310.0110

and the PDF:

http://vixra.org/pdf/1310.0110v1.pdf

Robitaille has written more papers on the subject. I'm not qualified to judge this work, but I must say that his presented evidence is very convincing.

In his model, the sun is a highly conductive -- but liquid -- plasma. It is hydrogen so highly compressed that it has properties of liquid metal.

With what we've learned about large electrical currents 'floating' through the galaxy, it is quite fascinating that the Sun seems to transform that energy into light and warmth, to sustain life in the solar system. It's an amazing design, for lack of a better word.

Hi, Goyacobol, thinkingfingers and shellycheval: I re-read your replies and consider your opinions very precise on the clear way that any of the members of the forum express their ideas.

Reply # 211 from shellycheval:

"We should all look at what we have written through the eyes of our audience, who do not have our view or awareness of our intentions, before we post in order to help others understand what we want to say"

Gaby said:
There are a couple of quotes from Gnosis that comes to mind. With the keyword "induction"

There are a couple of Laura’s posts on the Self-Observation, Inner Talking & Work Instrument thread that link with what was being discussed in the session For the specific reference to M, and much food for thought, there’s the post here, which is very helpful. Also the post before it in the thread here on "proper use of 'shocks' or 'negative emotions'' ".

Laura said:
Session Date: March 25th 2017

Q: (L) Okay, there is something I want to ask. You made the remark last session about 40 days between then and Trump's inauguration, including that we should expect shocking things or stuff that would give us chills up our spine. Rock and roll, and so forth... A number of people have complained that there was nothing so dramatically shocking.

(Galatea) Yeah, you guys are all talk and no show! [laughter]

(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

Q: (Pierre) So it means Trump hasn't lost his war against the deep state yet.

(L) I think he must be stepping back and rethinking. He thought it was gonna be easier, and now he's rethinking because they've got him stymied. And I don't think he likes to lose.

(Pierre) And also saying between the lines that he's not this dumb. He might end up being more clever relative to the deep state.

(L) It's gonna be interesting to see how it all plays out. But that was absolutely unprecedented behavior.

(Pierre) He seems so lost to me. He looks almost alone in his face. People in his own party, in the CIA, in the media are all against him. He seems almost alone fighting this gigantic battle.

(Chu) Just him getting elected was chilling enough. And the speech he gave... there hadn't been a speech like that since Kennedy.

(L) Yeah, I mean he basically threw down the gauntlet in his inaugural speech. Let's see what happens. It's gonna be interesting. Next question?

The trump situation grows ever more 'interesting'. Recently he's done a total about-turn on the fate of the EU, for no adequately explainable reason. He's gone from a fairly anti-EU stance where it was clear he felt their days were numbered - to being positively glowing and congratulating them for pulling it all back together ... excuse me? ...

We've also now of course had the about turn from Trump regarding Syria, in light of the apparent Sarin gas attack by Assad. This happening a week after Trump had stated that Assad was of no interest to him - ISIS are being wiped off the map, by Russia, the US was backing getting ISIS out of everywhere - so in essence joining in on Russia and Assad's side in their quest to get rid of these people - and what does Assad do? .. the one thing that could topple all that over. Excuse me if I remain somewhat sceptical about that piece of bologna. However, Trump - the ever professional cynic - appears to have done exactly that in his most recent about-turn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/world/middleeast/king-abdullah-jordan-trump.html

I have a theory.. All this about turning Trump seems to be embracing with no qualms recently, all seems to have started back at this point right here:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLfukuEutIU

Interesting body-language... if you enjoy looking at train crashes .. Is it possible this is where Trump was given the good news about how deep this swamp really goes?.. was he told that if he doesn't start playing the game, he's going to find himself resembling Kennedy more than he'd ever have wished? .. oh, and if you don't believe we're serious, here's a lot of dead children as a warning

well, of course it's possible. It's a possibility that really does send chills up my spine, especially given that Trump appears to be coming to heel in an almost embarrassing fashion since that point.

..but which game is he REALLY playing at this point? .. this is more tense than Breaking Bad.

Zaphod said:
[...]
Interesting body-language... if you enjoy looking at train crashes .. Is it possible this is where Trump was given the good news about how deep this swamp really goes?.. was he told that if he doesn't start playing the game, he's going to find himself resembling Kennedy more than he'd ever have wished? .. oh, and if you don't believe we're serious, here's a lot of dead children as a warning
[...]

I've jokingly also said that very mirthical point for years

AL Today said:
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

Joe said:
[...]
Please point out a single time in the past 50 years of US presidential campaigns where a candidate that went on to win the election actually made good on one of their major campaign slogans or big "promises".
[...]

To me one terror of the situation is that being out of control. I apologize up front as I say that living through those 50 years I envision the following.

I see the new Prez., their 1st day on the job, when a few dudes wearing black suits just walk into the oval office, shut the door behind them and lay a file on the desk in front of the new Prez. "Read that, Sir", one says... The new Prez. reads, reads, looks up, and says, "Oh... Okay"...

I cannot say if that is even funny or not...

Thanks to all for your efforts in the crystal project and for expending your energy to share these sessions with those of us spread out through the world. :flowers:

Laura said:
Ya'll don't need to exercise yourselves about reading the two books mentioned in the session. First of all, if you don't have a background in biblical studies, you'll be rather at sea. Second, the main parts of the books are very hard, prolonged, technical arguments which, again, will not do much for you if you don't practically have the Bible memorized. Third, I'm planning to extract the relevant information and present it in its own thread. I'll include excerpts and explanations etc. I think it is going to be really helpful for those struggling to understand what is useful to do, what is not, and what is the whole point.

Looking forward to reading your summary and working to understand. I've often felt at sea since I first came across SOTT and this forum and your work, so that will be nothing new! :P

Scottie said:
Learner said:
The incident with the trailer and the missing pin reminds me of the near-accident Niall went through last summer. Thanks to DCM you both, Niall and Pierre, were warned in advance and protected.

Yeah, we certainly sat up and took notice!

However, these current events and past events are very different when one considers all the details.

Short version: this time around, both Niall and Pierre IMO were very much "on the ball", paying attention to little warning signs, gut feelings, and therefore disaster was averted.

Also, this time, had the trailer become unhitched while barreling down the road, it's more likely someone else would have been injured or killed, which would have been rather disastrous in a different way.

Anyway, be extra careful, everybody!! Nobody is a nobody.

Phew!! I'm glad everyone is unharmed, thanks for the reminder...

Data said:
Here is the paper "Forty Lines of Evidence for Condensed Matter — The Sun on Trial: Liquid Metallic Hydrogen as a Solar Building Block" (Progress in Physics, Vol. 4, October 2013)

http://vixra.org/abs/1310.0110

With what we've learned about large electrical currents 'floating' through the galaxy, it is quite fascinating that the Sun seems to transform that energy into light and warmth, to sustain life in the solar system. It's an amazing design, for lack of a better word.

Thanks Data for the link! I second that, Astrophysics and Life System studies are truly fascinating indeed. I always wonder why so much knowledge about "how it really works" is hidden from us, or so difficult to reach. Even if it may look quite mechanical to peruse in this kind of stuff, I've found that for example, knowing a bit more about how electrical currents work, a volcano works, or a planet rotates, it's very 'liberating' as much as finding a program in our psyche, or spotting a predator. It must be a process of seeing the Universe as it is perhaps, in all its forms, aspects.

Zaphod said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wtvNIhGun0&t=956s

Thanks for the link Zaphod, I like Stefan Molyneux!

In case you don't know how to do it... next time you can embed the video in your post if you want to, its pretty easy:

On youtube click on the share button below the video and copy the "embed" code that looks like this:
Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_wtvNIhGun0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wrap that code in the embed tags like so:
Code:
[embed]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_wtvNIhGun0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

https://youtu.be/_wtvNIhGun0

Its an easy way to give folks an idea of what the video is about without having to write a summary if you're in a hurry and probably more people likely to watch it, FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom