Session 23 September 2023

Thank you Laura, Andromeda and the C's for the session.

The part about the souls' level of awareness having a real impact on 3d reality is very intriguing. To me at least it provides the reassurance that we're aren't so defenseless and powerless as we've been conditioned to believe for millenia.

A good reminder for all of us methinks!

Thank you all for another session!

A whole bunch of new things to ponder about.

Distract from thinking, distract from poking, distract from communications, distract from spiritual life, distract from living and have people run like headless chickens from one thing to another never allow to stop and figure out what is important...makes complete sense.

Very interesting part about 4D couple`s life and also STS unable to procreate. Never thought about it, yet it is so straight forward.

Mozart. I like to listen to his music. Interesting that in his time there were few other musicians/composers close enough, but nobody in recent times.

Petrozavodsk phenomena. There are times I wish I could see what it looks like on the "other side" compared to how it is perceived here. Just teeensy little peek, eh :-)

Un Grand Merci à Laura et Anna, aux Cassiopéen et tous ceux qui ont permis cette session...
Je suis rassurée pour toutes ces âmes décédées ayant pris le vaccin/poison covid et pour nos petits compagnons 2D que nous avons euthanasiés, je me suis fait du souci pour eux tous...
Par contre, je ne croyais pas que l'homme ait marché sur la Lune mais les Cassiopéens confirme que c'est un fait...
Merci pour toutes vos questions plus intéressantes les unes que les autres, nous voilà avec un peu plus de connaissance...

A big thank you to Laura and Anna, to the Cassiopéens and all those who made this session possible...
I am reassured for all these deceased souls who took the covid vaccine/poison and for our little 2D companions who we euthanized, I was worried for them all...
On the other hand, I did not believe that man walked on the Moon but the Cassiopaeans confirm that it is a fact...
Thank you for all your questions, each more interesting than the last, here we are with a little more knowledge...

Thank you for the session :wizard::flowers: Lots to think about for sure!

I've been wondering about this whole depopulation agenda. Given that they apparently want to reduce our numbers by some 80-90%, doesn't that interfere with 4D STS food supply? This leads me to assume that this is a purely 3D PTB idea rather than a deeper 4D STS driven plan, surely the latter need us to feed themselves? Well, unless it's only up to the point of the wave, after that the cycle will restart and they won't need to worry about that anymore. Or there are aspects of the whole deal that I just don't know about, or don't understand, hence is seems nonsensical to me.

Yeah, I thought the same, and found this was answered by Laura in the October 30, 2021 session:

Q: (whitecoast) If 4D STS rely on people for food, wouldn't they want as large (and sick/diminished) a population as possible? Or is the depopulation agenda just about spreading mass misery on the heels of earth changes that may reduce the population sharply anyway?

(L) Well, well remember that a large part of 4D STS food is the energy of pain and suffering. That gives them a huge psychic boost and advantage. So, that right there is a feeding mechanism. But we realize of course that they don't need the numbers of people that we have on the Earth for their feeding purposes. I don't think it's quite that bad. We know there are a LOT of people missing, unexplained things... Look at this 411 business. But also remember that the C's pointed out at one point that they had a fallback diet of... what was it? Bovine serum extracted from cows or something so they didn't have to take so much from humans.

Jubilee is has a Biblical term also:

"The Jubilee year – occurring after every seventh Sabbath year, thus, every 50 years – is an economic, cultural, environmental and communal reset, when the land and people rest, and all those who are in slavery are set free to return to their communities."

Thank you for the session!

(Two-tents) What was the cause of the recent fire that destroyed the town of Lahaina on Maui Island in Hawaii?

A: Beam weapons.

Q: (L) What kind of beam? Does anybody know?

(Pierre) Laser.

A: Yes

I wonder if the reason why this house survived the fire was in the metallic roof? Perhaps beam weapons cannot work on houses with metallic roofs? Perhaps it reflects the beams?

(Ze Germans) Do descendants of "undergrounders" who stay on the surface usually inherit their genetic tweaks and are being programmed by 4D STS with some new mission?

Q: (Ze Germans) How many descendants of undergrounders are there on the surface of Earth at the moment and what percentage of them are psychopaths?

(L) How many descendants of undergrounders? Well, that would be quite a lot. I mean, because if they're like descendants, you have two parents, you have four grandparents, you have whatever. It could be like millions of 'em. Multiple millions. Is that correct?

Q: (Andromeda) How many of them are psychopaths?

A: Same as regular population. Many of you are such descendants!

Many of us are descendants of undergrounders who inherited their genetic tweaks and are being programmed by 4D STS with some new mission?

Thanks to everyone at the Chateau for a fascinating session. Now I'm wondering if I was abducted without knowing it, or descended from undergrounders (or maybe both?)

The Peruvian mummy certainly looked very fake. Yet the various analyses that were performed on it, tomographic imaging and such, revealed a striking level of detail. As hoaxes go it was pretty impressive.

So, October. Yikes.

Related to the beam weapons hitting Lahaina, and C's warning of further, similar attacks, Clif High and the remote viewers at Crypto-Viewing are independently warning of something similar but much bigger coming down the pike. Clif says bigger than 9/11 in terms of emotional impact. His best guess is April (April Drop Dead Date?) But, he also suggests that awareness of this possibility could prevent it from manifesting, at least in its most destructive form ... which is quite similar to what the C's are saying happens due to some of the question-answer pairs.

Back
Top Bottom