Session 23 May 2020

Thanks for sharing new session.

Q: (Joe) Artemis, you just referred to those recent reports about UFOs - the Pentagon stuff. You asked if that was related to the astronomical phenomena?

(Artemis) Yeah.

(Joe) In what way do you think they were related?

(Artemis) Well, you have a pandemic, and then on the side, "Hey! UFOs are real! LOL!" But then let's just sweep that under the rug. Like they got it out of the way because they have to. It's kind of suspicious.

To me it seems maybe one reason is that they want to cover increasing comets and say they are UFO s...but that will work only temporary.

oh boy, what a session! Thank you very much all @ the chateau for this latest "heavenly conversation".

I have a strange electric feel for quite some time now, maybe ten days? The feeling is not inside of me, it is more like "in the air" and resembles a little this rubber-soles-on-carpet-electrostatical charge thing. At least two times I had a tiny little discharge feeling (you know, that stingy prickly feeling you get when you touch the door handle or your pet) without touching anything. Does anyone here have the same thing or something similar going on?

Interesting session even if the Ark part was Chinese for me! :lol: But it is fun to listen this mathematical language, I admire those who understand this language.

Thank you. I had the suspicion that one session was coming this weekend. Thank you Laura and the gang. Thank you C's to be here. The gentleness to offer us more to think about and also more to calm is something so beautiful. Also new adventures in the horizon. Not easy to be a survivor.

Laura and the guys, thank you for the session.
I wrote about strange clouds in the sky (May 9th session) and I was glad to read today that the nature of all this chaos is electromagnetic. Surprisingly, the last days I am from morning to night on the street and look at the sky and see multiple disturbances in the ionosphere (as in the northern lights, but this happens day, not night!). If it weren’t for Cs, I would break my head trying to explain what I saw, but these guys (and Laura) are leading us forward.
PS I was going to buy a phone with GPS / GLONASS. I no longer need it if all the orbiting satellites fall? Better to buy a compass and sextant?
Joking as a joke, but I seriously think about whether the approaching changes of the Earth can damage the Internet and other communications (and other electronic equipment). How will we interact with each other if the Internet does not become? Is there any plan B for this case?

Thank you so much for the new session and so soon after the last one!! Great to read all the comments and proof all around us that more people are awaking. Hope you guys are resting and collecting energy to guide us through this an believable times. Love, hugs and prayers 🥰🙏

Thank you so much for the session! :flowers:

The C's statement that a lot of surprising twists and turns are coming and that it will be better than a roller coaster, reminded me of a childhood experience.

As a kid I always wondered what's cool in a roller coaster ride. How come other kids want so much to voluntarily take part in something scary and unpleasant. Nevertheless, one day, we were on a school trip and all my colleagues ran happily for a ride, so I decided to give it a try and check it out by myself. I remember the ride itself as an unpleasant experience but what I also remember, is the feeling that came when it ended. The feeling when you know that you have stepped out of your comfort zone and did something to make you a better person by facing difficulties rather than avoiding them. Something you can be proud of.

I wonder, whether what is to come will be a big roller coaster of our emotions. The constant moves from righteous anger to joy, from disappointment to pleasant surprise, and from a seeming loss of faith to reaching new levels of Knowledge. All of that will probably be guaranteed in the coming months by our planetary theme park.

If it turns out to be true I believe that despite all difficulties, at the end there will be this great feeling of joy. And probably the knowledge will come that taking part in this ride was the best experience we could have dreamed of. And I think that we all can be proud of ourselves because on some level we presumably made a conscious decision to take part in it.

This great quote from Laura also comes to mind:
When you learn the steps the universe takes you dancing. Sometimes it's a crazy jitterbug, other times, it's a waltz, but it's never boring.

A: Just keep eyes and ears open! Lot of surprising twists and turns. Better than a roller coaster.
Dancing is better than roller coaster, isn't it? :dance::bacon:

Thank you so much for the session! :flowers:

The C's statement that a lot of surprising twists and turns are coming and that it will be better than a roller coaster, reminded me of a childhood experience.

As a kid I always wondered what's cool in a roller coaster ride. How come other kids want so much to voluntarily take part in something scary and unpleasant. Nevertheless, one day, we were on a school trip and all my colleagues ran happily for a ride, so I decided to give it a try and check it out by myself. I remember the ride itself as an unpleasant experience but what I also remember, is the feeling that came when it ended. The feeling when you know that you have stepped out of your comfort zone and did something to make you a better person by facing difficulties rather than avoiding them. Something you can be proud of.

I wonder, whether what is to come will be a big roller coaster of our emotions. The constant moves from righteous anger to joy, from disappointment to pleasant surprise, and from a seeming loss of faith to reaching new levels of Knowledge. All of that will probably be guaranteed in the coming months by our planetary theme park.

If it turns out to be true I believe that despite all difficulties, at the end there will be this great feeling of joy. And probably the knowledge will come that taking part in this ride was the best experience we could have dreamed of. And I think that we all can be proud of ourselves because on some level we presumably made a conscious decision to take part in it.

This great quote from Laura also comes to mind:

Dancing is better than roller coaster, isn't it? :dance::bacon:
oh, how much I love your comment! I was one of those kids wanting and enjoying it, and not because of scare or unpleasantry that I survived successfully, but because of the sensation itself. I was totally living in my emotional body then. And I second everything you say here. We have to take control of our emotional bodies.

Thanks so much for this session. All the weirdness mentioned coming through the realm curtain/window got me wondering about the possible crop circles appearing this season too-- STS and STO. Nothing so far.

This session was definitely something special! Thank you all who made it happen! ❤

A: Soon astronomical phenomena.

Q: (L) Hmm.

(Artemis) Astronomical phenomena... Didn't they recently broadcast that aliens or UFOs are now real or something like that? Is that related?

A: Yes. Clever you are!

Well, my guess would be that there will be an astronomical phenomena that would allow people to see the unseen. And that could be either because people will get DNA upgrade or because the technology that manipulates our minds to not see some things will become broken because of this phenomena.

18 Nov 1995

Q: (L) Okay. You mentioned the strobe lights. Are these strobe lights that are used to control minds, are these something that we would or might come in contact with on a daily basis?

A: Do you not already know? We didn't say: some strobe lights, we said: strobe lights, i.e. all inclusive!

Q: (T) Strobe lights come in many forms and types. TV is a strobe light. Computer screens are a strobe light. Light bulbs strobe. Fluorescents strobe. Streetlights strobe.

A: Police cars, ambulances, fire trucks... How long has this been true? Have you noticed any changes lately??!!??

Q: (F) Twenty years ago there were no strobe lights on any of those vehicles mentioned. They had the old flasher type lights. Now, more and more and more there are strobe lights appearing in all kinds of places. (L) And now, they even have them on school buses! (T) And the regular city buses have them too, now. (L) Okay, is the strobing of a strobe light, set at a certain frequency in order to do certain things?

A: Hypnotic opener.

Q: (L) What is the purpose of the hypnotic opener being used in this way?

A: You don't notice the craft.

Q: (L) Okay, they are telling us not to assume, but to ask. (T) Okay, what craft are we NOT seeing?

A: Opener. Is precursor to suggestion, which is auditory in nature.

Q: ... (L) Okay, you said the "suggestion is auditory in nature." If this is the case, where is the suggestion coming from auditorily?

A: Where do you normally receive auditory suggestions from?

Q: (L) Radio, television... (T) Telephone... (L) Is that what we are talking about?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) If you encounter a strobe while driving, or you are sitting in front of your television, then the suggestions can be put into you better because of this hypnotically opened state? Is that it?

Q: (L) What are these suggestions designed to do, to suggest? In a general sense?

A: Review.

Q: (L) Not see the craft?

Q: (T) Do we get these signals from the radio in the car even if it is turned off?

A: Depends upon whether or not there is another source.

Q: (T) Another source such as?

A: ELP, for example.

Q: (L) What is "ELP?"

A: Extremely Low Pulse.

Q: (T) ELF, Extremely Low Frequency, and ELP, Extremely Low Pulse - is this the same thing?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (T) This would be an external pulse or frequency?

Q: (T) Would it be originating from the source of the strobe?

A: No. They act in unison.

Q: (T) Two separate sources acting in unison?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And this process prevents us from seeing something, such as craft flying in our skies at any given time?

A: Or maybe see them as something else.

On the other hand, the PTB do not have the same plans as 4D STS or the official governments so slow release of information fits into their plans.

Q: (L) Let me ask this, Chuck D volunteered to act as my bodyguard and went with me to do the lecture down in St. Petersburg last night. He asked an interesting question. It was, if we know what he thinks we know, and if we are building the kind of strength that he thinks we are building, and getting factual information about all such things, why hasn't somebody, either on 3rd density or 4th density, seen fit to stop us, or block us, or whatever. Of course, I did explain to him the level of attack and obfuscation and many other things we have had to face... but, in another sense he was asking very plainly why has something physical not been done to, as he put it, "take us out?"

A: The powers that be want slow release of information.

Q: (L) Does this include the 4th density STS?

A: No, but they don't see that which they do not wish to see.

Q: (L) They don't see us as a threat?

A: More like an annoyance.

(Pierre) I have a few. They're along the theme of cometary bombardments, mass extinctions, and viruses. First question: How during those cometary induced mass extinctions did new viruses get injected? Three hypotheses, not mutually exclusive: Carried by the comet, materialized by the radiation caused by the comet, and upper atmosphere viruses carried down to the surface by the comet?

A: Realm curtain breeches by EM pulses.

Thank you for asking this question Pierre! That would explain why we don't see evolution happening nonstop. It's because we don't have realm curtain breeches by EM pulses that would bring new viruses all the time. They only happen at certain intervals. So it seems that ordinary viruses from space can only bring random changes in present species, but not a completely new species.

Thank you for this new session
it's doing my morale a lot of good
It's disturbing and exciting at the same time...
I'll try to keep only the exciting side and settle down on the balcony, hoping not to be too shaken !!!
One thing that would bother me, not being able to follow the forum and sottnet via internet to see everything that's happening in our world
But it won't just be the internet: cash registers in shops, appliances in hospitals and cars, trains that will come to a standstill.
After global containment, we'll have a global traffic jam...
For it to be a mess would be...
I see this in comics (my first job) and it makes me laugh: it's a way for me to see things differently and not give in to anguish.
Another thing: I'm glad to see that Ark is back in the session.
I hope his health has improved and I wish you all the best...

Tenderness for all

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom