Session 23 May 2020

Thank you for this new session.. this part of the Session stood out for me and gave me goosebumps

(Chu) Well, they said phenomena...

A: Close! Think of the grooves on Malta.

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Electromachining means basically arcing...

(Joe) Moving lightning along the ground.

(Pierre) Long-lasting moving lightning.

(Joe) Chasing people!

(Andromeda) That's coming soon?

A: Soon enough.

Q: (L) Soon enough, but not right away.

it reminded me of a dream i had many years ago and took Place at my Home trainstation where people and i were chased bij Lightning on a bright day...

Thank you for this awe inspiring session with it's shocking revelations. Who would have thought all those years ago, that we would now have such things as 4D STS energy beings breaking into our realm and leaving behind that terrible sulphur smell in their wake! Brings a whole new meaning to 'rotten eggs'.

As if on cue as a reminder, just yesterday I was sat at the petrol station while the kind Asian man put petrol in my car and the other cleaned my windscreen. It was deathly quiet with hardly any cars on the road due to
"Stay at Home to protect yourself, family and society from Covid19" (with the recording playing endlessly if the person doesn't pick up the phone)

Suddenly there was an almighty explosion which reverberated because of it's immensity. It came from above but I wasn't sure, so scanned the road to check for a car crash or something.

I knew it must have been something massive, I immediately looked at the others to see their reaction. They were looking up. So it was something which was right above our heads and we were at the right place at the right time. I checked the sky and there was one large cloud above us. No other clouds in the sky, just a normal sunny day. No rain. Just one big cloud above our heads.

The whole experience seemed other worldly. I read from one of the sessions that someone also experienced something like this and it was stated by the C's that it was due to comet fragments exploding in the upper atmosphere. I wonder if it was that.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this session. All the weirdness mentioned coming through the realm curtain/window got me wondering about the possible crop circles appearing this season too-- STS and STO. Nothing so far.

(Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

This is just a posting of another blast from the past:
In this session, Session 16 October 1994, at the very beginnings of Laura's interaction, C's were talking of the coming turmoil and chaos and always insisted, taught and advised to be patient, because Changes will follow the turmoil.

Q: (L) What is the meaning of the number 666 in the book of Revelation?

A: Visa.

Q: (L) You mean as in credit card?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Are credit cards the work of what 666 represents?

A: Yes?

Q: (L) Should we get rid of all credit cards?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) Would it be more to our advantage than not to disconnect ourselves from the credit system?

A: Isn't just credit also debit.

Q: (L) Is that an affirmative.

A: How are you going to do this?

Q: (L) Well, do you have any suggestions?

A: World will soon have nothing but credit and debit have you not heard of this new visa debit cards this is the future of money as controlled by the world banking system i.e. the brotherhood i.e. Lizards i.e. antichrist.

Q: (L) If I don't have a credit card then I don't have to belong to this system?

A: No. You will have no choices: belong or starve.

Q: (L) What happened to free will?

A: Brotherhood aka Lizards aka antichrist has interfered with free will for 309000 years. They are getting desperate as we near the change.

Q: (V) It has always been my nature to rebel against that which I did not feel was good for me. Is rebellion against this system possible?

A: If you are willing to leave the body.

Q: (L) Leave the body as in death, croak, kick the bucket?

Q: (L) If we were to move...

A: Changes will follow turmoil be patient.

Q: (L) We would like to move into the country. Will it be possible to get along without this credit/debit card leading that kind of life?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they going to have the kind of capability of controlling everything and everybody no matter where they are?

Q: (L) Even if we moved to Guyana and built a log hut in the rain forest and didn't bother anybody, we'd still get sucked into this thing?

A: Laura you will feel the effect of the Lizard beings desperate push for total control no matter where you go.

Q: (L) That is inexpressibly depressing. Do you understand?

A: Why? Change will follow.

Q: (L) Will it follow soon?

A: You are slipping a bit. Refer to Literature "Bringers of the Dawn". Challenge will be ecstasy if viewed with proper perspective which is not, we repeat: not of third level reality, understand?

Q: (L) In the reference cited, Joan of Arc is described as feeling ecstatic while burning at the stake. Is that what you mean?

A: Sort of, but you need not burn at the stake.

Q: (L) That's small comfort. There's other ways to die.

A: We are not speaking of death, Laura. If you listen to those who are firmly rooted in 3rd level this is when you run the risk of slipping in your knowledge learned no matter how good the intentions i.e. L*** {Laura’s then husband, now ex-husband}.

Q: (L) What do you mean about L***?

A: Guyana.

Q: (L) What do you mean "Challenge will be ecstasy"? What sort of challenge?

A: Living through the turmoil ahead.

Q: (L) Several books I have read have advised moving to rural areas and forming groups and storing food etc...

A: Disinformation. Get rid of this once and for all. That is 3rd level garbage.

Q: (L) We feel pretty helpless at the mercy of beings who can come in and feed off of us at will. Do we have someone on our side, pulling for our team, throwing us energy or something?

A: Who do you think you have been communicating with?

Q: (L) Are you going to be able to assist us through this turmoil?

Q: (L) Are you going to?

A: Up to you.

Q: (L) If we call, can we get your assistance?

A: All you have to do is ask.

Q: (L) Will we go through any periods when we may be cut off from help?

A: You are never ever cut off.

Q: (L) Oh, I don't want to suffer!

A: You need not suffer. Stop thinking 3rd level.

Q: (L) I don't want anybody I love to suffer either. I don't want any pain. I've suffered enough!

A: You are stuck at 3rd level tonight.

Q: (L) It's not just that. There is so much disinformation you just don't know who to believe... I mean, how do we know we can believe you? There are so many sources out there deceiving and they do it so cleverly. Look at the Bible... for 2,000 years people have been believing that...

A: They deceive when you allow it.

Q: (L) I know you are supposed to take some things on faith... but, do you see my problem here?

A: Yes, but you don't.

Q: (L) What is my problem?

A: Mental block.

Q: (L) In the recent past you indicated that chapter 24 of Matthew and chapter 21 of Luke, were given by Jesus after his extended sleep state. Now, both of those chapters refer to the present time as being like the days of Noah. Is that a correct assessment?

A: In a sense and individual events are as yet undetermined.

Q: (L) Well, the story of Noah tells us that Noah was told to build an ark.

A: Symbolic.

Q: (L) Yet Noah built an ark. Was it true that certain individuals, whoever they were, built boats or did things to survive that terrible cataclysm?

A: No. Look at it this way. Noah built a boat because it seemed like an enjoyable enterprise and when the flood came it came in handy, see?

Q: (L) So, you are saying that if we do what we do because we enjoy it that we will be in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing when whatever happens happens, right?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Are you saying that we will be led to do what we should be doing and be where we should be?

A: You will just fall into it but if you force things you run the risk of going astray.

In view of all recent sessions, We all now feel that that time which was then spoken of, is now upon us.
Lets make the Cosmos proud of us!

So I decided to treat myself (well twice actually cause I felt I got kind of jipped out of the first) and go order out from a local restaurant, however over half of the menu was covered up because they were out of stock on items. This happened the second time at a different place as well.

I know I've been reading it for years but this is the first time I've actually seen it in person that there will soon be no more food. Really drives home the point that in places that are still locked down, what will they open to in a few weeks or months?? When Gretchen Whats-her-face wakes up with her head on a pike and the people finally leave their house, what's going to be left?

Curious about how long it will take once the flood gates are open before the realm border, cause I'm assuming still that it's not an event you can really miss, even if time is elongated here, as it involves some kind of TDARM (trans dimensional atomic remoleculizer or something like that?) And if I recall correctly the 1000-year period was to come after the transition to 4D assuming one even makes it there. This could all be wrong and it turns out it is very pragmatic the whole way through from our point of view. Wouldn't that be hilarious 😂

So here is my current synopsis as I understand the drama:

As the lockdowns end and/or people step outside and discover everything's been essentially trashed, they get angry and do something about it, viva la Revolucíon! Meanwhile, back on the farm, the weather is growing more and more intense, storms are showing up in places they usually don't form in, earthquakes and hundreds of volcanoes erupting all at once, food has all but disappeared, somewhere in this we may see people or places phasing in and out of this reality; monsters, ghouls, aliens and their ilk become visible; then finally, somewhere, an asteroid or swarm of them impact the earth, and I believe based on what Pierre was asking in the latest session and the C's response was that at the moment of impact either with the earth or the atmosphere, the energy released allows for a portal to open to other densities, either for escape or insertion of viruses et al, and then also becomes the mechanism for the rapid cooling and subsequent ice age due to the dirsuption of the atmosphere and change in cosmic environment, and/or the elevation of the entire planet and her people into 4D, depending on which timeline you end up on. And of course there will be plot twists and turns to keep you on the edge of your seat.

The reason I didn't mention war or nuclear bombs is cause frankly, if we believe (and I certainly do) that life interfaces with itself in kind of a self-perpetual growth mechanism, and if we've been at "5 Min to Midnight" for years now, then I think if anyone launches one or starts a war of that scale, it's game over from a cosmic point of view and the comets probably wouldn't take much longer. But part of me feels that everytime someone take a step closer to the light, and especially when humanity as a whole or a large group takes that step, my gut tells me we are rewarded with "just a little more time."

I don't know much about electricity, but I haven't seen electricity run a double parallel line like the furrows in Malta. I've only seen it branch out from a single trunk. Does anyone have an explanation?
I imagine that it is something like the waves that sand makes under moving water at the beach, each peak and trough is etched at a differing 'potential difference'. The distance apart will depend on the viscosity, resistance and conductivity of the strata the 'wave' is passing through.

Thank you to the team for the latest transcript; I always enjoy reading the C's escapades.
As to ARK's theorising, when I read that, it brought to mind for 'spin' = von Karman vortices - they spin in opposing directions, but are sublimely connected, like photons; and for 'gravity' = Grebennikov came to mind, he discovered an antigravity force that certain insect wings possess, note that they have 'two' wings, each generating opposing vortices, thus combining the two effects, resulting in flight for the insect.
Not only that, but I have noticed that all vortices are ultimately 'strange attractors', in other words they have a 'High' spin and and a 'Low' spin if you think in terms of 'isobars'.

Last weekend I took some measures to try and reduce the attack that was taking place on my son's and my work related issues. As soon as I took those measures, the wind stopped blowing so fiercely and it has been sunny here with milder temperatures. We were able to work this week and as we started working, people came out of their homes offering more work. The phone also started ringing with more job offers. That was a blessing as we were wondering where the money to pay rent and bills would come from.

As far as the attack is concerned, I don't think that it's any where near finished. Though my efforts and our desire to be able to work seemed to make a difference. We could have gone into hibernation, in fear. But it seems that meeting the problems head on with faith and a dose of high strangeness has kept the wheels on our bus for now.

During this time was when the sulphur smell outdoors seemed to be quite strong. I had questioned what was causing the odor. Through experience there was enough awareness of the fact that some type of supernatural attack was on and measures were taken to mitigate this attack.

Actually since that time, things have been relatively calm around here. The battle seems to be raging in other places.

Back
Top Bottom