Session 21 November 2015

tschai said:
I have continued taking my other supplements as well in the morning-my multi-vitamin contains 143 mcg of selenium-is that enough?

That seems to be OK - the general advice is anything between 100 and 400 mcg per day (with 200 mcg per day the most quoted dosage). 300 to 400 mcg per day probably shouldn't be done on a long term basis.

nicklebleu said:
tschai said:
I have continued taking my other supplements as well in the morning-my multi-vitamin contains 143 mcg of selenium-is that enough?

That seems to be OK - the general advice is anything between 100 and 400 mcg per day (with 200 mcg per day the most quoted dosage). 300 to 400 mcg per day probably shouldn't be done on a long term basis.

Thank you! I will just stick with it at this level then. I have noticed a somewhat stuffy nose effect since I started the Iodine regimen with a lot of clear stuff-which according to one article I read is a sign the garbage is starting to get taken out.

It's interesting to see how this affects folks-yay Forum! :lol:

About the salt in water: Personally i never take any supplements nor do i use any medication whatsoever, and never ever have. Yet only a big heap of good salt in water 2 or 3 times a day gave me a sore throat lasting now 5 days, and many side effects. So I am waiting for my body to adjust before taking iodine, and the information to pour in from the forum members. Thank you, this is quite an experience.

From Romochar
About the salt in water: Personally i never take any supplements nor do i use any medication whatsoever, and never ever have. Yet only a big heap of good salt in water 2 or 3 times a day gave me a sore throat lasting now 5 days, and many side effects. So I am waiting for my body to adjust before taking iodine, and the information to pour in from the forum members. Thank you, this is quite an experience.

Well look at this online: Salt Your Way To Health _http://www.selinanaturally.com/salt-your-way-to-health/
By Dr. Brownstein.

Salt & Special Health Concerns

While there is considerable research indicating that unrefined salt can be an important part of a healthy diet, there are some situations that do require special consideration.

For example, there are some hypertensive patients who are salt sensitive. Salt sensitivity is defined as an increase in blood pressure due to a high sodium intake. Not all hypertensive patients exhibit salt sensitivity. The only way to tell if an individual with hypertension will respond (via lowered blood pressure) to a low-salt diet is to institute a low-salt diet. The research shows that older individuals with hypertension will have a modest response. A review of 56 trials showed that a low-salt diet had minimal effect on blood pressure in the vast majority of people studied.

Another special concern related to those with kidney problems. Salt is excreted in the kidneys and individuals with renal failure will have a decreased ability to clear salt from their diets. These individuals must watch their salt intake carefully. If you have renal failure, I suggest you speak with your doctor before instituting any dietary change, including a change in salt intake.

That is the case of my wife, she is hypersensitive to Salt we made some tests and get to the conclusion that a very
small coffee spoon of non refined salt diluted in one coup of water was the perfect match for her. Above that she will
have the symptoms that Dr. Brownstein described...

More research and I discovered that she is POTASSIUM deficient that is why she is salt sensitive, now she is in a protocol of potassium
of 500mg daily dose (potassium chloride p.a. (KCl)) and 500mg of (bicarbonate p.a. (IUPAC nomenclature: hydrogen carbonate))
daily all diluted in a coup of water.

(p.a. or P.A. = Many chemicals are sold as puriss (or purim) p.a. which means that they have a certificate of purity.)

Potassium's cardiovascular protective mechanisms _http://ajpregu.physiology.org/content/268/4/R825

"Effects of potassium chloride and potassium bicarbonate on endothelial function, cardiovascular risk factors, and bone turnover in mild hypertensives" _http://hyper.ahajournals.org/cgi/pmidlookup?view=long&pmid=20083724

We use Magnesium p.a. 500mg daily and Selenium 200mcg daily too. :cool:

With that ENVELOPE her tolerance to salt has improved, now she tolerates two small coffee spoons of non refined Salt in just two weeks.

So it seems that you need to have in account all this if you are Salt Sensitive...

In her case we started with small doses of Lugol 2% (4.8mg first week = two drops, 7.2mg second week = 3 drops, 9.6mg third week = 4 drops, and finally 12.0mg fourth week = 5 drops.) Assuming 2.4mg for one drop of Lugol at 2%.

We are in the third week, after finishing all remaining weeks with her, we will implement the full protocol with the
Lugol at 5% starting at 12.2mg but in her case we are being slow because we know that with more Lugol
consumption the more Salt she has to take...

So all the precautions are valid with Salt sensitive people. :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

By the way we are using all the Cofactors (Selenium, Magnesium, Vit. C, Non Refined Salt, Vit B2/B3, NAC)

Just my two cents... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Thanks for that info mariowil7!

And my recent experience with the leg cramps reminded me to not forget my potassium and other mineral needs. I was so focused on the iodine, I forgot the potassium!

From Laura

And my recent experience with the leg cramps reminded me to not forget my potassium and other mineral needs. I was so focused on the iodine, I forgot the potassium!

You Welcome Laura, it will be always a pleasure!!!... ;) :cool2: ;) :cool2: :P :cool2:

@mariowil7,

Thank you for the information and link, this is really helping me in many ways. And it is nearly impossible today to get the facts about anything concerning health issues, so I trust only life experience, as opposed to theory and books. The initial symptoms, and sore throat have dissipated for me. And I am totally floored at how something that simple can be so important.

I am taking your suggestions to task, and will research the salts that are readily :halo: available, with Health Food stores, etc. There is such a variety, from white to pink to salts of different origins and chemical compositions. Lucky for me, one of my sons is a chemist, and although he is not living with me anymore, he has enlightened me with some facts that are truly amazing about this wonderful substance. If I stumble upon information that is not covered on the forum I will share it gladly!

The potassium angle, was also discussed, and he is now looking into it for his own health issues. Wow, what a great session this was! Thank you to all, and our time is at hand! We will finally shine, as our families, close associates and friends start to see that the things we've been saying for so long are coming true. Already, I can see many people changing around me in a positive way. And as the Geo-political situation evolves, the choices we have made will start being reconsidered by those close to us. I cannot begin to thank all of you enough for the wonderful work that we have accomplished on ourselves as a tribe. It is truly remarkable!

:halo: :cool2:

You know what? I live in the city where the trash is being burned every Thursday ( right now), and the whole surrounding smells bad not to mention it's toxic so my vision is to move somewere else by getting a new job.
Thank you for helping us get ready.:-)

Thank you C's and castelcrew for yet another exiting session! Lately there is so much to read it minimises exchanges on the forum for me.
My proposal about the potassium disbalance and telltale cramps is it could be mitigated by drinking some coconut-water: nice, cheap and natural.

Today i'm making a file of the great Sott article "the US empire's roadmap", complete with the files of the links given. This is to counter peoples tendency to say they don't know where to look for information they can trust, it is tiresome and disturbing and they are legging behind, so they stop trying altogether. In the back of my mind i'm comparing receiving this file with receiving an offical notice from a bailiff. First impuls is to put it on the bottom of the pile, but it will have to be opened..

cope said:
Thank you C's and castelcrew for yet another exiting session! Lately there is so much to read it minimises exchanges on the forum for me.
My proposal about the potassium disbalance and telltale cramps is it could be mitigated by drinking some coconut-water: nice, cheap and natural.

Today i'm making a file of the great Sott article "the US empire's roadmap", complete with the files of the links given. This is to counter peoples tendency to say they don't know where to look for information they can trust, it is tiresome and disturbing and they are legging behind, so they stop trying altogether. In the back of my mind i'm comparing receiving this file with receiving an offical notice from a bailiff. First impuls is to put it on the bottom of the pile, but it will have to be opened..

what happens when they say how can you know to trust this one?

Just an update about the iodine protocol. I'm doing really great now at 8 drops twice a day of Lugol's (mine has 7.1mg of iodine/iodide total per drop). I'm going to start lowering the dose little by little and probably keep it at around 4 drops twice per day for a while and see what happens.

My mother is doing really well on 1 drop once a day. Her health and mood has improved quite a bit. I'm going to try raising her dose to 2 drops once a day tomorrow or the next day, and see what happens (she dropped to one drop and stayed there for the last 7 days, as going up was having unstable results several times). I should be getting the co-factors and other supplements in the next few weeks hopefully (one order was shipped Nov. 30 and two more on Dec. 1). After I have everything that might be needed, she can try going up slowly to 50 mg or even 100 mg for a while - adding 1 drop at a time and staying there for a week or so.

My brother also started with 1 drop yesterday and today. Not sure how long he plans on staying at that dose, then trying to raise it one drop at a time after several days of each dosage.

Laura said:

Dear Laura, you may be interested in Tony Pantelleresco (AKA HerbsPlusBeadWorks) You Tube pages. https://youtube.com/watch?v=BwOI2_Kg5IU He is a Herbalist from Canada. I searched in the forum and he is not listed anywhere. Tony has a DIY Super Saturated Potassium Iodine formula, Lugol Iodine, and making crystal iodine, etc. that may be ideal for you. Tony is a Canadian who is down to Earth, and is against Chemtrails, GMO, PTB and He has many-many DIY supplements video that may be beneficial to the forum members. Hopefully his other videos can be insightful as well, and Sorry for not being very active in the forum.

I am so happy to have found the Logol iodine in the Canary Islands thanks to the help of a friend that gave me some contact. Now I have to buy the rest of minerals for doing the good protocol (selenium, vita. b2, b3.) The program of Gaby about iodine was fantastic and helped to answer some doubts. Just taking potassium Iodine we saw a change plus the salt in the morning that seems to wake up some parts of the brain, literally and magnesium. How to thank Laura and the team for all of this? I am so grateful.

Just taking potassium-iodine and salt and magnesium I saw a change in my energy, my mood, my gut inflammation, my energy, my strength, my capacity of concentration. I don't have any more cramps. Less stress concerning my future. Less sadness concerning the future. I also saw my husband energy change, and he is more communicative, also have more dreams during the night. It is simply incredible. Wait when I will take iodine from Logol... :cool:

nicklebleu said:
tschai said:

Selenium is a easy mineral to get from your food...bacon and eggs is a good start. Brazil nuts are the highest source and interestingly enough high in magnesium too...

http://www.dietitians.ca/Your-Health/Nutrition-A-Z/Minerals/Food-Sources-of-Selenium.aspx

Several people have mentioned enhanced sleep and dreaming. Well, I didn't get that at first, but for the past few days, it's been weird. Night before last I dreamed of a death of a woman down the road and the next day, we heard about the death of a nurse who has probably been to our house before for medical care. Apparently, she drove her car into the canal and she and her little girl drowned. Ark went down to take a look and he can't figure out how she did it because there is a dyke she would have had to go over and only a narrow space between a tree and an iron pole in the ground that she could have gotten through. The whole case is strange - like a Missing 411 thing.

Here are links to the case:
http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2015/12/07/2232908-une-mere-et-sa-fille-retrouvees-mortes-dans-leur-voiture.html
The photo is apparently file pic and not of the actual car.

http://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2015/12/08/2233793-mere-fille-decedees-voiture-apres-drame-questions.html

Back
Top Bottom