Session 21 March 2015

Q: (L) So, any last wrap-up stuff?

A: Love to group! We are becoming tuned to them.

Q: (L) What do you mean that you're being tuned to the group?

A: They are rising in frequency.

Q: (L) What do you mean? Specific people, or the whole group?

A: Many. And those who have faith in the process will rise with them.

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

A: Yes

Thanks to EE and your voice,many of us adjusted/adjusting the frequency.
Thank you for the session! :)

Session quote:

Q: (L) In other words, even if certain individuals are not yet "there", the fact that they're connected with the group and doing the best that they can, they will brought along anyway?

Does the quote below by the C's concerning belief, transition and reality perhaps throw light on the "have faith in the process" above? (The quote is from http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=3113.msg19603#msg19603):

C's: Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence.

Thank you for this session.
The technological part -Wifi- kind of confirmed my feeling of "stay away from it as much as possible, especially in the house". Still working on a desktop with cable.

I was looking for Grailkeeper's reaction to the previous session : no reaction. And now this answer from the C's. The draining of energy was too much.
I must say I admired Laura's patience in answering his/her questions !

Thank you again for all your hard work.

Another interesting session, the work you all put in is much appreciated.
I admired all the patience showed by members of the forum whilst dealing with Grailkeeper's demands/questions. IMO that thread showed how well the forum works. The level of knowledge here is immense and a terrific resource for people to work respectfully.

Thank you.

Thank you for another interesting session. Interesting facts about technology and other density beings . :)

Interesting and helpful session one more time... thank you for this :)

Laura said:
A: How good are you at skiing?

Q: (Data) I'm good at skiing! [laughter]

(L) What kind of question is that?

A: You may need such skills soon.

Q: (L) What's that supposed to mean?

A: Wait and see!

Remark that C's speak about skills ... ?

Lovely message, it's heartwarming, it encourages me to continue working

Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

That reminds me ...
Once, when I was using energy work, trying to remove a painful place (cocooned negative energy) did not managed as usual, until it broke (by itself) my golden necklace and the pain stopped, immediately. It opened some questions (strange for me :) ) How and why gold has become so valuable to people? Why is gold jewelry so much a "must have" and how it operates in terms of energy (meridians) to us? Why my grandmother and grandfather are strictly prohibited that wrapped around fruit trees copper wire, so it will supposedly dry? Does this mean that our aura magnetic field, as well as the planet earth? Whether there can only magnetic fields without electric? Why persistently seek a source of electricity in the core of the earth, the sun, the universe....? Why are we then surrounded with so much electricity? Did Tesla really done a service to humanity and what would happen if he managed wireless transmission? Etc.

(L) Well, that's the problem! Nobody has any questions. [laughter]
I noticed and wondered. What? Do they have already learned everything, or they only surrendered? :huh:

Another great session!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH :D :D

I haven't skied for time but they say that this is like riding an bike once you learn it you know it :)

It is interesting to see this about technology as i look it like technology is to serve us as it can help, as we can all share this easy as Internet, forum etc is available but it seems that in last years people serve to technology!! People take loans to buy cell phones, they do not talk as they have facebook etc so from my point of view it is visible how people serve only to them self as they do not need anything as they have all with technology... Point will be when all this goes KABOOOM this people will go crazy so this can be an plan? :huh: There was similar scenario in past with Atlantis

all the best to all

Thank you all for another great session! :read:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, that's a very helpful thing to know. Well, I'm tired. How about you?

(Galatea) I could keep going all night.

Oh that would have been great - to have gone on all night...but prolly super exhausting no doubt.

Thanks for another great session!

This and the last session really finish off with very uplifting messages.

Thanks for another new session! (And, Galatea just keeps on groovin'!) Great job, you all.

I found all of the questions (and their answers) really interesting and thought provoking.

ashu said:
Thank you all for another great session! :read:

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, that's a very helpful thing to know. Well, I'm tired. How about you?

(Galatea) I could keep going all night.

Oh that would have been great - to have gone on all night...but prolly super exhausting no doubt.
Would it be possible to combine a SOTT talk radio show with a session or should the two things be separate?

Thanks for the session, guys! It's invigorating and "ponderable" as usual :hug2:

Advice to keep faith seems as approval of my "lifestyle", you know, during all my life when I feel out in exhausting and unbearable situations I kept my faith in Universe and didn't come off desperatively evaluate the situation as pre-death experience, so to speak, and there weren't the case where even retrospectively hurtful situation have been seen from other side, from the side of recieved goods and profits despite of all the difficulties.

It's just needs time and patience to survive a period when you don't see any sense or it seemed that all and everithing is falling apart. It's just exhausting, but, indisputably dangerous for mental health state, because the most nasty programs have a chance to show itself. All the time we should be aware and ready to prevent inner attack.

The joke about skies made me laughing, an Ice Age came to my mind in a moment)

What about ego raisers...I was thinking about things that could feed our ego...Is it approval of initially wrong patterns od behavior\perception? Approval and support, compromising of dissatisfied and displeasure state...Don't know exactly, but sure that this point deserves emphasisng. Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom